Tales of a Bisexual CIA Agent 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yes. I'll dream about that tonight!"

The hottest Latino said, "You two, stay on all fours. We sucked their cocks, now they are going to suck ours. You Italian studs should take their asses." The Black and Polish men got under us and as the others slid their cocks up our asses and down our throats, they wrapped their mouths and hot throats around our cocks, immediately sucking them. We all grunted and shot at the same time.

They all pulled out. Jones and I got on our knees, heads back, mouths open, tongues out. We wagged our tongues. The black man said, "Fuck, men. What little cock hungry doggies. Italian studs, feed them your semen, then we'll cover their pretty faces with all our semen."

After the Italian American men poured their semen down our throats, we swallowed all of it and bent our heads down, looked up at all the hot men who would be coating our faces with their semen, opened our mouths and stuck out our tongues.

They all stroked their foreskins up and down their fat, veiny ten inchers and when they started grunting, stepped up and shot still huge, warm loads on our faces. After they were done, the hot Polish man asked me, "Who do you want to wipe in into your mouths and throat fuck you hot men again?"

I pointed to him and the black man. The black man wiped all the semen with his fat cockhead into my mouth and the Polish man into Jones'. They switched. The Polish man rabbit-fucked my throat and fed me another huge load while the black man throat fucked and fed Jones.

Jose and Juan came in. Jose asked, "Men, which one was best?"

"Both were fucking great."

Jones and I got on our back on the bed and lifted our legs. Jose and Juan got on their knees and, in front of the men who just paid hundreds of dollars to use our asses and throats, ate our asses, lubed and fingered them, fucked us hard, holding our hips, grunted loudly as their fat Mexican cocks throbbed up our asses.

They pulled out, we got on our knees, swallowed their condom semen and after they got rock hard, we got hot throat fuckings from them. After they pulled out, Jose said, "Men, time to go. Thanks for coming and keeping our hot Cock Slaves occupied for an hour. Get dressed. I'll take your payments as you leave." They all got dressed and we watched as they paid cash to them.

Jose said to us, "Good job, men." He sucked both of us off really well, the paid us. "You can get dressed and leave." We did, he paid us, and we left.

When we left the hotel and got into a cab, I looked at Jones and said, "Fuck. That got me hot. Let's get back to the apartment and on the way, call Baker."

Jones rubbed my cock. I opened my fly and pulled out my cock. Jones went down on me and sucked a load out of me. He opened his fly, pulled out his cock and I swallowed his huge load. We'd had sex in many places, but not the back of a cab.

Baker was there when we got back to our apartment. "I have all that on video as well as all their faces as they walked down the stairs. We'll know who they are all in an hour. Of course, there was no crime there as you were all consenting adults.

I now have a remotely controlled camera installed in the apartment across the street, able to do 24-hour surveillance as it goes into infrared mode at night. Good job building trust with the Martinez brothers."

As soon as Baker left, Jones and I tore our clothes off each other, 69'd swallowing each other's loads. I fucked him and ate my condom semen. He fucked me and ate his condom semen. We smoked a joint and fell asleep stoned and cum drunk.

The next afternoon, Jose called me and asked if I and my boyfriend could meet him at the bar to discuss another party he wanted to throw with us as the entertainment.

"Yes. When?"

Jones and I went after showering and cleaning out our asses. Jose and Juan were there.

Jose began, "Four partners of ours from Mexico are coming to New York. They are important men and like to use the tight asses and throats of hot, hung, uncut white men like you. Their cocks and bodies are like ours. It would be them and you two in the hotel room. I'll pay you double. Interested?"

I looked at Jones and he nodded. I answered, "Yes, we are interested. Those other men you had us service were very hot and really knew how to use us properly."

Juan smiled and said, "Let's hit the bathroom."

We went into the bathroom. Jose locked the door and we all undressed. I was still amazed at how hot they were. Jones and I put our hands on the sink console, spread our legs and stuck our asses out. They put lube on our asses, condoms on their cocks and shoved them up our asses.

We watched in the mirror as those truly hot Mexican studs rabbit-fucked our asses holding our hips, their fat, low-hanging balls slapping loudly against our asses and upper thighs.

Jones and I looked at each other in the mirror and smiled. We both put out heads down and flexed our ass muscles. Jose and Juan groaned and groaned. They pulled our asses all the way down on their huge, thick Mexican cocks, grunted and throbbed huge loads of hot, Mexican semen up our asses into their condoms.

Jose said, "Fuck, boys. You are so hot. Our Mexican partners are going to love your asses. Juan, shouldn't we make sure their throats are still hot and tight?"

Jones and I smiled at each other turned around, kissed them, licked their nipples, down their chest and into their sweet pubes. We looked up into their big brown eyes, bent out heads back slightly with our mouths open and tongues out.

They looked down at us with huge smiles on their faces and dripped their still warm, salty semen down our throats. Jones and I closed our mouths and swallowed it. We looked up at them, licked our lips. Jones and I opened our mouths wide and leaned back against the sink console.

They put one hand on the backs of our heads and the other under our chins and slid their huge Mexican pythons in and out of our throat as we flexed our throat muscles. "Fuck, brother, just as hot and tight as their asses. Boys, you've earned more of our hot semen."

They shoved their cocks all the down our throats, grinding our noses in their trimmed, fragrant pubes with our chins on their huge, warm, low-hanging balls. They grunted and I felt Jose's cock throb all the way down my throat. I imagined every throb shot another huge spurt of his semen into my belly. They pulled out. Jones and I stayed down on our knees and shins.

Jones asked, "Hot Mexican twins, did we service your cocks well enough to be used by your hot Mexican partners?"

"Bend those beautiful heads back and open your mouths!" We did and they both spit in them. Jones and I French kissed, swapping their spit between our mouths and swallowing it. "Yes, they will love you hot men. We'll all make lots of money off your asses and throats! You two free for an hour tomorrow evening at 8:00?"

"Yes, same room as last time?"

"Yes. The door will be unlocked. Come in and get ready for a lot more hot, Mexican cock up your hot asses and down your tight throats. They are important partners. You need to do whatever they want."

"We are truly looking forward to servicing them. We will make you proud and lots of money."

"The other men reported that you were the best Cock Slaves they'd ever used! Get up, get dressed and rest up."

Jones and I staggered around the corner and got in a cab. We called Baker to tell him we may be servicing their Mexican suppliers in that hotel room. "Great. We'll get clear photos of them. We can run them through international databases. I don't have to tell you to do a good job."

Jones and I went out for a late dinner, went home, smoked a joint, watched a movie and fell asleep in each other's arms with our noses in our funky arm pits. We purposely didn't have sex to have as much semen for our Mexican masters as possible.

The next day, we went MoMA. After went shopping at Sak's Fifth Avenue and early dinner and walked back to our apartment. We showered, cleaned our asses and walked to the hotel. We went in, up the stairs and opened the door.

I could hear Jones whisper under his breath, "Holy fucking shit!" The four Mexican studs were absolutely stunning. A little taller than Jose and Juan. Dark, wavy hair. Big brown eyes, thick dark lashes and brows. High cheekbones, cleft chins and hairless muscular bodies. Oh, and their rock hard, dripping, arrow-straight, thick ten-inch uncut cocks.

One said, "Welcome men. Juan and Jose told us you were very hot and very talented. Get undressed." We took each other's clothes off. "Fuck, men, they were right. We have these hot men for only one hour! Boys, start with me and him. Get on your knees."

They spread their legs. Jones and I got down, lifted up their hard, thick cocks and licked their balls. I sucked one and rolled it around my mouth. Then, the other. He groaned and put his hands on the sides of my head. I looked up into his beautiful eyes, licked up the underside of his cock, then looked over at Jones, who was doing the same thing to his Mexican stud.

We wrapped our mouths around their cock heads. They pushed our heads all the way down on their hot, thick cocks, grinding our noses in the stubble from their shaved pubes and our chins on the balls that were still wet with Jones' and my saliva. They both grunted, flexed their hips up and shot big as their thick cocks throbbed in our throats.

We did the same thing to the other Mexican studs. We swallowed all their semen, pulled off them, put condoms in our mouths and rolled them down on the cocks that were just down our throats. We stood up, turned around and sat all the way down on them and opened our mouths wide.

The other two Mexican studs stood up, each putting a hand on back of our heads and the others under our chins. They fucked our throats in rhythm with the studs fucking our asses. One of the one who hadn't spoken yet said, "Fuck, partners, we are going to get our money's worth from their hot boy fuck holes!"

They slapped our ass and face cheeks, grunted and the ones who were fucking our asses pulled us all the way down on them and shot up into their condoms. The throat fuckers pulled out so their cock heads were in our mouths and filled our mouths with their hot, sweet semen.

They pulled out carefully. We kept our lips closed. I turned and faced Jones, pulled his handsome face to mine, locked lips with him as we opened our mouths and mixed their hot semen together, then French kissed for about a minute, swallowing all their hot Mexican seed.

"Fuck, partners, look at our little cock slaves sharing and eating our hot semen. Boy, get up and beg for our condom semen." We got back on our shins, looked up at the two whose cocks we just had up our asses, looked them in the eyes, opened our mouths, stuck out our tongues and wagged them. They stood up.

One said, "Open wide!" We did that, they grabbed our heads and rabbit-fucked our throats hard for about a minute, shoved their Mexican pythons down our throat and as their cocks throbbed, he cried out, "You two have the hottest asses and throats we've ever used. Jose and Juan did an amazing job training you!"

They pulled out and got on their back on the beds. We stroked their cocks hard and put condoms on them with our mouths and throats, squatted over them, opened our mouths and smiled at the other two, who got up on the bed and fucked our throats as hard as the others fucked our asses. The ass fuckers jerked us off and ate our semen just as the other two shot into us.

The throat fuckers got off the bed and stood there panting. The ass fuckers sat up panting. The last one to speak said, "I'd love to watch you two suck each other off, then fuck each other."

Jones got on his back on the bed. I got up and we 69'd. We fucked our loads down our throats. The hot Mexicans clapped. Jones pulled off me, licked my cock to get it hard again, rolled a condom down on it and sat on it. I slowly flexed my ass up and down, lovingly fucking his tight ass while we pinched each other's nipples.

He groaned and groaned. I groaned and groaned, then grunted, pushed my cock all the way up Jones' tight ass and shot. He got off my cock, pulled my condom off me and poured my semen into my mouth, threw the spent condom on the floor, pushed my chin up and said, "Swallow your semen, Lover!"

He got on his back. His cock got hard as I rolled a condom down on it. I sat all the way down on it, looked down into the eyes I'd looked into many, many times, tweaked his nipples as I bobbed up and down his cock. He grabbed my hips and rabbit-fucked up my ass.

He held me down, grunted and I felt his thick cock throb up my ass. I pulled it off him, removed his condom, poured his semen in his mouth, threw the spent condom on the floor, pushed up his chin and said, "Swallow your semen, Lover!"

The Mexican men all gasped. We got down on our knees and back on our shins. I said, "Hot Mexican Masters, shoot your hot semen on our faces and tongues!" Jones and I opened our mouths and stuck out our tongues as they looked down at us, stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks, which were already dripping precum.

Each grunted and shot on either his or my face. "Lick our semen off each other's faces, now!" It was actually a bit difficult to lick semen off Jones's face with so much on mine, but we prevailed, swallowed and looked up at them.

He said, "That was very, very hot. It's clear you love our semen. On you backs on the bed, legs up!"

I saw one put a glass on each bedside table and looked at Jones knowingly. They lubed our asses and without fingering us, rabbit-fuck hard, making all of us groan loudly as their fat balls slapped our asses. The grunted, their huge cocks throbbed and they shot into us. They poured their hot semen into the glasses.

One said, "Hot boys, drink a toast to us with our semen." Jones and I got on our knees.

I toasted, "Here's to the hottest four studs we've ever serviced!" Jones and I clinked the glasses and poured the semen in each other's mouths and swallowed making exaggerated gulping sounds.

Jose and Juan entered the room while we were still on our knees. Jose asked, "Partners, did our boys treat your huge cocks well?"

They all said, "Yes!" Jose and Juan dropped their pants and stroked huge loads of semen on our faces, Jose's on mine and Juan's on Jones. I licked Jones' face clean, then he did mine.

They pulled us up and each smack our asses, and said, "Good job. We knew you'd treat our Mexican partners well. Get dressed and go. We will definitely be hiring you again."

Jones and I were actually tired out. We took a cab and agreed those men probably supplied the Mexican minors the Martinez brothers pimped out. Jones texted Baker, "The hot Mexican men are done with us and we were going back to the apartment and straight to bed. Let's debrief tomorrow. I hope you got good shots of their faces as Roberts and I believe they may be their Mexican sources for the poor kids the Martinez brothers exploit."

Jones and I were so tired we just undressed each other and fell fast asleep. The next morning, Baker texted that we'd be doing a secure video debrief with Director Miller. Jones and I looked at ourselves hoping we'd got them.

That afternoon, Baker joined us in the apartment, and we dialed up Director Miller. He reported, "The Mexican men were the Martinez' source of the young Mexican men and women they pimped out. The FBI apprehended them at JFK, processed them at the New York FBI office, contacted the Mexican embassy and worked out an extradition, trial and sentencing agreement."

"They also took all four Martinez men into custody as well as other employees at their headquarters in Harlem we discovered by following them after you serviced them. All the Mexican young people were being housed there in truly squalid conditions. Homeland Security has transferred them to a hotel, got them cleaned up and fed. They are working with their Mexican counterparts to find their parents and will assign agents to personally return them to their families."

"From the videos, we were also able to identify the men who used them, the "Johns." We've tracked them down and they have all been arrested. There were others whose names and phone numbers we got from the Martinez brothers' phones. It's terrible to think about it, but we arrested thirty-seven men."

"Men, another great job getting these monsters off the streets and their victims home to their loving families. I've worked a lot of mission in my long CIA career, but this one stands out. You three used every one of you amazing talents to make this happen. You should be very proud of yourselves and our FBI partners. Liam and I will host a get together to celebrate on Thursday."

"See you then," He smiled and wink, "Have fun tonight, men. You deserve it." He signed off.

Baker undressed us, I made Manhattans, Jones lit up three joints and we sat on the bed and toasted each other, thinking how much those poor kids' families will appreciate having their children back without having to know how we did it. We hoped the poor children weren't damaged for life and that getting back with their loved ones would help them put the horror they endured behind them.

After we finished the cocktails and joints, Baker got on his back. I rolled a condom down on him, sat on his cock and opened my mouth for my roommate's cock. Then, Jones on his back, then me. Then we fell asleep in a sweaty smelly pile of hot, drunk, stoned, fulfilled Welsh American CIA spies.

Thursday night, we went to Director Miller's and Liam's apartment. Miller answered the door naked and took us into the living room where Liam was sitting naked on the couch with a smile on his beautiful face.

We Welshers got undressed. I got on my knees and sucked a huge load our of Liam as Jones sucked one out of Miller. Then, Liam sucked off Baker, while Miller sucked a load out of me.

We drank Manhattans and smoke very good pot on their terrace overlooking the Hudson, naked, catching up. Liam asked Jones, "I heard you watched Roberts make hot, sweet love to a hot woman while you made hot, sweet love to another. Is that true?" Jones and I looked at each other and smiled.

I said, "Yes, right next to each other on the same bed. No competition between us, we just focused on their needs, doing our jobs as male prostitutes. I'm now dating the woman I was with, Leslie. We've gone out several times. The sex is as hot as it was then. We are in love. I hope to spend the rest of my life with her."

"Shit, that is so hot, men. I can see why lover boy here, stroking Miller's cock hard, trusts you so much and why you always get the bad guys! Let's hit the bedroom."

Miller and Liam got on their backs. We put condoms on their cocks, sat on them while Baker went back and forth throat fucking us as we lifted our asses up and own our hot boss' and his hot husband's cocks. Baker fed us each a big load as Liam and Miller shot up our asses.

Baker said, "I think I deserve that condom semen and you two's hot cocks down my throat!" He got on his back. Liam poured his semen down Baker's throat, then slid his huge cock down it and holding his head and looking down into his eyes, slowly fucked his throat. Liam leaned over and sucked Baker's cock, both of them shooting down each other's throats at the same time.

Miller poured his semen down his throat and slowly fucked it. He leaned over and got yet another load out of Baker. I said, "Damn, Baker, you seem to have and endless supply of semen! It's been so hot watching you three!" Liam and Miller leaned over with their hands on the bed, spread their legs and stuck their asses out.

Jones and I got down between their legs, spread their hairless ass cheeks and licked their assholes. Both groaned and pushed their asses back on our faces. We opened up their anuses and tongue fucked them, making them groan and put their heads down. Jones and I put condoms on, lubed and fingered their asses and slowly slid our cocks up their tight asses, mine up Liam's, Jones' up Miller's.