Tales of a Bisexual CIA Agent 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year later, Thomas' and Helen's son, Thomas, married our daughter, Elizabeth, in a Quaker ceremony on the dock, after being officially married that morning by a judge in Chester. They moved away while they went to Brown together, then moved back and bought a house outside Chester and renovated it.

They gave us two more grandchildren, Robert and Adelaide. Thomas and Elizabeth took over control of the foundation, restructured the finances, as James and William focused on building the furniture business, establishing an apprenticeship program to train young men and women in woodworking, and opened a retail store as guests at the restaurant and motel asked where they could by it.

Thomas and Elizabeth started a new foundation focuses on improving the quality of life in our local community: setting up mentoring programs, grants to start and grow small businesses, ensuring all buildings in the area had access to broadband internet access, funds to renovate building and setting up a fund to purchase new books for the local library.

On Leslie's and my twenty-fifth anniversary, our children and grandchildren threw us a big party at the event space, with we Welshers' favorite band at Frog Pond Tavern. Sarah and Thomas cooked all the food.

They invited all our friends, including Mike and Liam. Leslie and I went up into the balcony, the old hay loft, which they converted to a chic lounge. I got behind her, hugged her to my chest and whispered in her ear, "Look at what we've created, my Love."

"Yes, we've had a wonderful life together, my Love."

We undressed and made sweet love on the floor, hearing everyone we love down below celebrating our marriage twenty-five years ago.

"I'm in love with you, forever."

"I'm in love with you forever and beyond."

I ate her out and she sucked me off. We dressed, went downstairs, and slow danced for twenty minutes even during the fast songs. The band stopped and James took the microphone as servers handed out glasses of our hard cider.

"Let's toast my parents and all of you who have known them for years, who walked through Hell together to make all this and this night possible. Mom and Dad, 'I'm in love with you.'" Leslie and I hugged each other after wiping tears out of our eyes.

Miller came up to us, "I'm so happy to see my Welsh Spies so contented with families of their own. Liam and I are adopting a black son."

"Thank you, Mike You made all this possible."

Leslie and I got two Manhattans at the bar, went out on the porch and, looking out over our beloved homestead, smoked two joints. After we finished our drinks and joints, we walked around the homestead, very proud of what we, our children and grandchildren have accomplished and the positive impact and contribution we've made to the area.

We sat on the dock with our toes in the water, listening to the crickets and frogs in Welsh Lake, watching the fireflies flit about with my arm around her waist as we smoked two more joints. As I flicked the ashes in our lake, I whispered to my Love, "When I die, I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread over Welsh Lake at sunset."

She kissed me on my lips, put her head on my shoulder and said, "Me, too. I never want to leave this beautiful place, my Love."

We got two blankets out of the trunk on our front porch, went up on our hill, undressed, made sweet love and fell asleep in each other's arms to the sounds of crickets and the frogs in Welsh Lake.

We woke up to the beautiful sunrise and made sweet love again. After we came, we sat on one blanket and wrapped the other around our shoulders. Our handsome son and his handsome husband came up and sat with us.

James said, "I can see your clothes on the grass. I truly hope William and I have as happy and productive a life as you have."

I said, "Look around you. We did this together. Your mom and I just made sweet love to each other up here on our hill."

Leslie laughed and said, "You will. You love each other as much as your father and I do. I hope you two have as much hot sex as we do."

They smiled, looked at each other knowingly, and, each putting a hand on the back of the other's head, kissed. William said, "Mom, no issues there."

William stood up, unbuttoned his flannel shirt, unbuckled his jeans and dropped them, looking down lovingly at his husband. James looked up into William's eyes, licked his cock through his underwear and pulled them down.

William's ten-inch uncut cock sprung up. They locked eyes. James stroked his cock as he sucked it. William put his hands on James' head, bobbed it up and down his cock, then pushed it all the way down, grunted, and shot his semen down our son's throat. He put his hands on the sides of his head, pulled him off his cock, tilted his head back and said, "I will love you until the day I die, James." He buttoned up his shirt and jeans and got on his knees.

James stood up, unbuttoned his flannel shirt, unbuckled his jeans and dropped them looking down at his husband. William licked his cock through his underwear and pulled them down. James' ten-inch uncut cock sprung up.

William looked up into his eyes, stroked his cock as he sucked it. James put his hands on William's head, bobbed it up and down his cock, then pushed it all the way down, grunted, shot his semen down our son-in-law's throat. He put his hands on the sides of his head, pulled him off his cock, tilted his head back and said, "I will love you until the day I die, William." He buttoned up his shirt and pants. They both sat down next to us.

Leslie and I wiped tears of pride out of our eyes.