All Comments on 'Tales Of A Cheating Husband Ch. 02'

by snglover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If he has left his wife already, how is this cheating?

fun_time_82fun_time_82almost 9 years ago
I like the story

I like the story. I like stories of guys experiences sniffing panties or jerking with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have a panty fetish too!

I used to mess around with my sister's panties: it must've started when I was 13 or 14 (she would've been 15 or 16). Not just her panties but her netball skirt, her tennis skirt, her bikini, and so on... loved it! I don't think she ever knew but she was strangely flirty with me sometimes if it was just the two of us home alone. Especially so if she was between boyfriends at the time. Now years later my panty fetish has transferred to my wife's panties... she doesn't know (nor does she know about my secret gay side, but that's another story!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
sisters Do know

To the man making the comment on 6/9/16: Yes, your sister surely knew. Perhaps you could ask her and have interesting conversations? My younger brother craved my panties by the time he reached 14 and I was 16. I found him wanking into my worn knickers, with another soiled pair over his nose and mouth. While it would have been pointless to jolt him out of his reverie, eventually I revealed my awareness, and demonstrated how to keep the evidence of dried sperm from our mum, which could've made her suspicious of each of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous