Tales of a Cock Slave #01

Story Info
How I became a Cock Slave.
4.9k words
4.13
52k
40

Part 1 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

John Kelley, the Resident Advisor on my floor of my dormitory Freshman year, was very hot: 6', 175 lbs., short red hair, beautiful lean muscular body, clean-shaven with a cleft chin, high cheekbones, bright blue eyes, dark lashes and brows, and a thick nine-inch uncut cock. He looked like Brendan Griffin on "Gotham." He was the captain of the university swim team.

He hosted beer and pot parties in his room every Wednesday evening where up to ten men from the floor, black, white, Latino watched straight porn and jerked off. John provided paper towels so we could shoot in them and throw them out. I could see that they all had big cocks, most uncut.

One evening, two weeks into the year, John came to my room, told me he was gay and asked if I could suck them all off that evening at his party. I asked, "Why are you asking me"

"I saw you looking at our cocks. You have a nice uncut cock. I'm gay, I'll suck it in front of the men. Wouldn't you prefer to shoot your semen down my throat than into a paper towel?"

"Yes, I'd love to have my cock down your hot throat. I've never sucked a cock."

He smiled and said, "I'll teach you. Let's get undressed." He took off his clothes. I noticed we had similar builds, he was taller (I'm 6 foot tall, have a similar face structure, but with hazel eyes and auburn brown hair). I got undressed. He was clearly surprised at my physique.

He sat on the bed and told me to kneel down between his knees and stroked his cock hard. It was the first cock I ever touched other than my own. I wrapped my hand around it, stroked it and it got rock hard and started dripping.

He said, "Open your mouth over my cock. I'm going to gently push your mouth and throat down on my cock. When you're comfortable with it, I'll hold your head and bob it up and down until I shoot my semen down your throat."

He was gentle and took his time, but eventually all nine inches of his fat uncut cock were all the way down my throat, my nose was in his amazing smelling pubes and my chin in his large, warm balls.

He flexed his hips gently up and down sliding his cock in and out past my tonsils. After two minutes, he grunted loudly as I felt his cock throb in my throat and his balls twitch on my chin. I pulled off so his cock head was in my mouth, which he filled up with his hot, Irish American semen.

I swallowed all of it, pulled of his cock and looked up into his eyes, "John, I cannot imagine a better man to teach me how to deep throat cock. You are amazing."

He answered, "Thank you. You did really well. There is only one man who will be there as big and thick as me, so you should be able to handle them all. I knew you had a big, uncut cock from our jerk off sessions, but not how well built you are."

"I want to show you another way to suck a cock." I sat on the bed. He got on his knees, looked up into my eyes as he went down on my cock. He pulled up and licked my cock head. He went down on me again. I groaned. He pulled off and said, "I'm edging you. That's giving a really slow, hot blowjob. The man has a bigger orgasm and feeds his cocksucker a bigger load."

He went down on me again, then up. Then down, then up. He looked up at me. I nodded. He twirled his tongue around my cock head. I grunted and shot a huge load of my hot Welsh American semen in his mouth. I pulled out, he smiled up at me and swallowed my semen. "Hmmm. Sweet!"

"John, I've only gotten blowjobs from women. I have to say, that was the best blowjob I've ever gotten."

That evening when we were watching porn, stroking our cocks, smoking pot and drinking our beers, John announced, "Mike is going to suck all our cocks. I trained him well, no teeth, no gag. Mike, start with me, work your way around the room and end with him pointing to a hot Latino who didn't live on our floor (who looked like Brazilian actor Caua Reymond). I'll then thank you by sucking your cock." I sensed electricity between him and the hot Latino.

I got on my knees between John's legs, held up his cock and sucked one ball, then the other. John groaned. Looking up into his blue eyes, I licked up the underside of his cock. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and my mouth around his cock head, twirled my tongue around it under his thick foreskin while I stroked his veiny cock. It throbbed in my hand as John grunted and filled my mouth with his sweet semen. I pulled off, looked up at him and swallowed it.

I, one after the other, sucked them all off. They kept smoking their joints and drinking their beers as I sucked their semen out of them. With some, I went all the way down on them, flexed my throat muscles and they shot down my throat.

The ones with the hottest cocks, I worked their cock heads and took their loads in my mouth. Each grunted as their cocks throbbed when they shot. One particularly hot man, Lorenzo, was short with a compact, muscular body, thick wavy black hair, blue eyes and a thick eight-inch uncut cock shot so big he puffed out my cheeks. When I sucked Luther Meijer, I edged him. When he shot, he yelled out loudly, "Holy shit!" and fed me a huge load of semen. After I sucked them, John sucked my cock and swallowed my load.

After, he pointed to Luis then to me and said, "Suck Mike's cock." Luis gave me a great blowjob and I fed him my semen. He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. I was amazed my cock had been down his throat and he swallowed my semen.

After sucking Lorenzo off in the shower, I invited him to my room. I fucked his tight ass, then his throat. I rolled a condom down on his cock, lubed it and my ass, sat on it rubbing his stiff nipples. I lifted my ass up and down his cock. He grunted, "Fuck, Mike!" as his cock throbbed up my ass as he filled his condom. He fed me his semen, then slowly throat fucked me on my back.

I got on my back and lifted my legs. Lorenzo ate my ass, stood up, put a condom on, lube it and my ass. He stood up, put my legs over his shoulders and us locking eyes, slowly fucked my ass. It was so hot, I shot on my chest. He wiped it up and ate it. I got on my knees, head back, mouth open.

He poured his hot, sweet Italian American semen down my throat then, putting his hands on the sides of my head, and slowly throat fucked me. He pulled out with his cockhead in my mouth. I licked his cockhead, he grunted and filled my mouth with more of his semen. We did this twice a week. He was a very hot, fun lover.

A week later, John asked me to get on my knees in the middle of the room and told the men there to jerk off on my face. I watched as the men I lived with stood around me, stroking their huge cocks and when ready to shoot, stepped up in front of me and shot a lot of hot semen on my face. John wiped all that semen into my mouth with his cock head, then throat fucked it all down my throat with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin.

I stood up. He dropped to his knees and sucked my cock, stroking my foreskin up and down, then going all the way down on me and flexed his throat muscles. I grunted and shot down his hot throat. I saw some of the men had huge smiles on their faces. I was determined some of them were going to suck my cock.

A week later, John came to my room and told me it was time to get fucked, promising he'd go slow, use lube and a condom. "I'd only lose my ass virginity to you, John." We got undressed and he told me to get on my back on my bed and lift my legs.

He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I groaned. He spread my anus open with his fingers and stuck his hot tongue up my ass. I almost came knowing that hot, Irish American stud had his tongue up my ass.

He put a condom on, lubed my ass and fingered my prostate. I groaned. He put in another finger, then another. His fingers up my ass felt amazing. I couldn't wait to feel his cock up it. "Are you ready now for my cock?"

"Yes, but please go slowly at first."

He placed his cockhead at my asshole. He put his hands behind my knees, pushed them down and looked into my eyes as he slowly inserted his cock up my ass. It felt so amazing I flexed my ass muscles. He slid it all the way up, flexed and rolled his narrow hips slowly fucking my ass.

"John, you can go faster now." He flexed his hips faster, sliding his thick cock all the way in, then all the way out as I felt my ass loosen for him. I could feel his huge balls slap against my ass as he fucked me. I flexed my ass muscles and John groaned.

He sped up, leaned over so we were nose-to-nose and locked eyes with me. He thrust his cock up my ass as it throbbed and he yelled out, "My God, thank you for this amazing ass!" and shot.

"Please get on your knees, bend back your head and open your mouth wide!" He poured his hot, sweet Irish American semen from the condom in my mouth and throat. I put my head down, looked up at him and opened my mouth wide.

He slid his cock down my throat. I flexed my throat. He grunted and his amazing cock throbbed in my throat, shot another big load down into my belly, again yelling, "My God, thank you for this amazing cocksucker."

I asked him about "thanking God." He said he was a good Catholic boy who always showed his gratitude when God blessed him.

I said, "That is so hot. You're a nice man. Are you a mama's boy?"

He had a quizzical look on his face for about a second, then smiled, blushed and said, "Yes, I am. I'm the oldest of seven children in a big Boston Irish Catholic family. I have four younger sisters and my grandmother and great grandmother lived with us. Why do you ask?"

"You have something about you. You are very caring. I'm guessing that's from looking after your sisters and younger brothers, mother, grandmother and great grandmother. You were careful teaching me to suck cock and get fucked. You look after the men on your floor. It's totally hot! I also have a thing for big redheads. So, hot."

"Good for me, good for you, good for the men at my parties! Now, please fuck my ass." He got on his back on my bed and lifted his legs. Seeing his hairless ass and pink asshole waiting for me got me rock hard. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his asshole. I spread his anus open with my fingers and tongue fucked him. I put a condom on my cock, lubed his ass, fingered his prostate, making him groan.

I slid my cock up his ass and slowly fucked him while we locked eyes. He flexed his ass muscles. We both groaned. I leaned over, kissed him and grunted loudly as my cock throbbed as I shot up his ass.

I pulled out and he got on his knees with his head bent back and looked up at me. I couldn't believe what was happening. This hot, Irish American man waiting to eat my semen and get throat fucked by me. I poured my semen down his throat.

He swallowed, smiled, licked his beautiful lips, put his head down, looked up at me and opened his mouth up again. I inserted my cock, held the sides of his handsome head and slowly fucked his throat. I pulled out and shot in his mouth. Looking down into his beautiful eyes, I said, "I hope my Welsh American semen is as sweet as your Irish American semen."

At his next party, he told them he'd taught me how to get my ass fucked and that it was hot and tight. He asked how many wanted to fuck me. Only half raised their hands. John said, "Men, the ones who want his ass sit next to the ones who don't. Mike, roll condoms down on the cocks of the lucky men. Men, lube his ass."

"Mike, sit down on them facing out. Men, the ones who want to use his throat, get up and fuck it. Ass men, put your condom semen in this mug. Treat my Cock Slave with respect. Enjoy!"

They moved. I got on my knees and rolled a condom down on Luther Meijer's thick nine-inch uncut cock. He looked like a thinner, leaner, more ripped redheaded Daniel Sharman who plays The Weeping Monk on "Cursed:" 6', 175 lbs., ripped body, bright red hair, green eyes, high cheekbones and a cleft chin.

I stood up, Luther lubed and fingered my ass making me groan and get rock hard. I sat all the way down on his cock and opened my mouth. I felt a jolt of electricity run up my spine as I sat on his cock. I knew then, we'd were somehow bound together.

John stood up, put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and as Luther flexed his hips up and down in my ass as John slid his cock in and out of my throat. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them groan.

They both grunted, slid their cocks all the way in me and shot as I felt their cocks throb. Luther poured his semen in the mug. Little did I know then they'd be my Cock Masters for the next few years. After Luther and John spit roasted me, John asked, "Any of you men want his ass now?" They all raised their hands.

I moved on to the next pair, then the next, then the last. I was there until every man had my throat and ass. I loved it and they clearly did, too. I got on my knees on the floor, bent my head back, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

John poured the semen from the mug down my throat. I put my head down, opened my mouth wide. Luther slowly throat fucked that semen down my throat adding another huge load of his hot Dutch American semen to all the semen from my floor mates in my belly.

Later that week, I sucked them all off in the shower. In my shower bag, I kept lube and condoms and gave them my ass and throat once a week. It was funny seeing them on campus knowing they'd fucked my ass and throat. Luther and John always sucked my cock and let me fuck them.

One of the hottest men, an eleven-inch uncut black man was in one of my classes. I sucked his cock off a few times in the bathroom in the basement of that building. I was surprised one of those times when he dropped to his knees, undid my zipper and sucked my cock. We sucked and fucked each other off a few times in the showers.

Everyone left. I kissed John and left. When I was unlocking my door, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Luther. He asked, "I'd love to get together with you alone. I don't know about you, but I felt a real connection."

"I did, too. I'm not gay. Bisexual."

"Hot! I am, too. I want to get married and have children."

"You'll make a great father."

"You, too."

Luther and I got together alone in his or my room the first semester of our Freshman year. He was a Quarterback on the football team and a Chemical Engineering major, with a minor in Agricultural Management.

He grew up on his family's dairy farm in central Michigan. His grandparents on both sides emigrated from Holland in the late 1800's. He was the oldest of five, the others being his sisters. His father fell ill when he was fifteen, so he had to take charge of the farm and being the "man of the house" for his mother, his grandmother and his sisters. So, he knew all about hard work and looking out for others. He was extremely intelligent and witty.

He got his GED and applied to ten universities. He chose that university because of its highly rated Chemical Engineering and Agricultural Management Colleges.

One morning, I found a note that John had been slipped under my door: "Please come to my room this evening at 7:00." I knocked on his door and he opened it and sat next to Luis on his bed. They were both naked with raging hard-ons and smiles on their beautiful faces.

John said, "Luis is my boyfriend. We love each other more than life. We are going to spit roast you, which is what the men did to you last time, as I'm sure you know." I got on all fours on his floor.

They started with Luis' thick nine-inch uncut cock up my ass and John's down my throat. They gently fucked me from both ends, Luis rubbing my lower back with his thumbs and John the back of my neck. I could hear them French kissing.

I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them groan, then grunt as their huge cocks throbbed deep inside me and they filled me up with their semen. It was so hot knowing they were lovers and hearing them French kiss as they fucked my holes. They switched, putting their condom semen in a glass. After, John used some of the semen to lube Luis' ass and slowly fucked his boyfriend. Luis did the same thing to John. It was so, so hot.

After our fuck session, we smoked pot and drank beer. We were on John's bed, me between them. Luis said, "Mike, you are a better cocksucker than John."

John said, "Mike, you are a better bottom than Luis."

I held my joint in the corner of my mouth and said with my best innocent boy face on, "Keep me out of your boyfriend squabbles. I want to keep getting spit roasted by you hot men." I gripped both their cocks, which got hard again. I put my joint on the edge of the ashtray and edged them both. I had never heard them grunt louder or shoot bigger.

After, we smoked more pot and had another beer. I asked, "John, I know you're Irish. Luis, what are you?"

He said, "Brazilian."

This was 1983. I told them, "I have so much respect that John admitted he has a boyfriend. I truly hope someday you can live openly, marry and adopt children as I know you are great men and will make great fathers."

John asked, "What are you?"

"I'm Welsh on my father's side and Irish and Dutch on my mother's. Welsh don't circumcise, hence me being uncut."

"Are you gay?"

"No, bisexual. I have a girlfriend. We have a great sex life."

"Hot!" John handed me a condom. "Fuck my Irish American ass, Mike, like you fuck your girlfriend." I saw Luis smile.

"I'll do to you exactly what I do to Leslie. On your back." John got on his back on the bed. I got on my knees, pushed his legs up, ate his ass like I ate Leslie's pussy out and licked the inside of his thighs. He groaned. I put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass. I put his legs over my shoulders, rubbed his nipples and, looking into his big blue eyes, slowly inserted my cock.

I French kissed him as I slowly fucked his ass, rolling my hips. He groaned more. As I was slowly fucking his man pussy, my stomach rubbed his cock. He flexed his ass muscles. We both groaned. I grunted, my cock throbbed, and I shot. He grunted, and he shot on his chest. I wiped it up and ate it. I leaned over and said, "I love you, Leslie."

"Fuck, I bet Leslie loves you fucking her."

"We call it 'making sweet love'. I made you cum because we always cum at the same time when we make sweet love. She always throws her arms around me and says, 'I love you, too, Mike.' She is very good at oral and loves when I eat her out and fuck her ass. She is the hottest woman I've ever been with."

John got on his knees, bent back his head and opened his mouth. I poured my Welsh American semen down his throat. He swallowed. He put his head down and opened his mouth wide. I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly throat fucked him and shot another load down his throat. I pulled out and Luis got on his knees and, looking up at me with his big, brown eyes, stroked my cock to get it hard again.

He put a condom in his beautiful mouth and rolled it down on my cock, got up, got on his back on the bed and lifted his muscular legs. I got on my knees, spread his hard, hairy ass cheeks and ate his ass for as long as I could before shooting. He groaned loudly, I stood up, lubed his ass, fingered it, making him groan.

I inserted my cock up his tight ass and fucked him slowly as he groaned. He flexed his ass muscles. I realized John had trained him well. I grunted, my cock throbbed, and I shot into the condom. He got on his knees, bent his head back.

I poured my semen down his throat and he swallowed. He put his head down and opened his mouth looking up at me. I throat fucked him and fed him another load, looking up into my hazel eyes with his big, brown eyes. I got dressed and left, "Good night, hot lovers. Have fun!" I went to bed assuming they were going to have hot sex before they fell asleep in each other's arms in John's bed.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12