Tales of a Cock Slave #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, Luther came to my room. "I heard you fucked John like you fuck Leslie. He said it was very hot."

"Yes, sex with her is very hot. Sex with John is hot. Sex with you is very hot."

"Will you fuck me that way some time?"

"Yes. When we're stoned some night. You need to submit and let the hot woman in you come out. OK?"

"Fuck, yes. If it will be as hot as John said it was!"

Luther and I were in the same Italian and Chemistry classes second semester. Luther was not doing well in Italian and I was not doing well in Chemistry. Luther sat in the back in Italian and tried to disappear so Senora Calabrese would never call on him. She called on me often.

I tutored Luther in Italian. One day, Senora Calabrese called on me and I said, "I defer to Luther." She was surprised, but not as much as when Luther answered the question correctly, in perfect Italian. They both were very pleased.

As we were walking back to our dorm, Luther told me he was going to edge my cock to thank me. He gave me an amazing, slow, good-suction blowjob and swallowed my semen. When he got a good grade on an Italian test, he sat on my cock. I fed him my condom semen, then throat fucked more semen down his throat.

Luther tutored me in Chemistry, and we became lab partners. As he was already fucking my ass and throat, when I got an "A" in the class I submitted and implored him to fuck my ass and throat aggressively. By the time he shot up my ass and fed me his semen and fucked my throat hard, we collapsed together on his bed and fell asleep in a room that smelled of sweat and semen. I dreamed all night of him and me on a deserted island living off our semen.

One night, in his room, I pulled out two joints and asked, "Ready to get your woman on and submit?" He smiled that big Luther smile. We got undressed. I lit both joints and passed one to him. We sat on his bed, filling the room with pot smoke. When we were done, I said, "On your back please, Leslie."

He got on his back, lifted his legs and spread them. I got down on my knees, licked the inside of his thighs making my hot Cock Master groan. I spread his hairless ass cheeks and licked his pink asshole.

I spread his asshole open and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned louder. I stood up, put a condom on, lubed and fingered his ass, leaned over so were nose-to-nose staring into each other eyes. I slowly insert my cock, rolled my hips and slowly fucked his hot man pussy.

I rubbed his nipples. I leaned over and kissed him. I opened my mouth and licked his lips with my tongue. He opened his mouth and we French kissed. As I fucked his ass my stomach rubbed his cock. We both grunted, our cocks throbbed and we shot big. I pulled out and licked his semen off his flat abs. "Leslie, did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Mike, I always do." He got on his knees, head back, mouth open. I poured my condom semen down his throat, put one hand on the back of his beautiful head and the other under his chin and slowly throat fucked him, us locking eyes. He flexed his throat muscles and I quickly shot down his throat.

"Time for bed, Lover." We fell asleep as Leslie and I did, with his head on my chest, me smelling his hair as we fell asleep.

In the morning, over breakfast at the dining hall, I asked him if he enjoyed our sex last night. "I want you to enjoy it when we have sex."

"It was amazing. I can see why Leslie loves you so much. I will be a better lover with men and women. Thank you."

The night before we had to leave the dorms for Summer break, John came to my room to thank me for keeping his men and his boyfriend satisfied by putting me on my back on my bed with my legs over his shoulders and, looking down into my hazel eyes with his blue eyes, rabbit-fucked me hard with his fat balls slapping my ass loudly and, shouting out as his cock throbbed, shot a huge load into his condom.

He turned me over and around. I bent back my head back and open my mouth wide. He poured the semen from his condom in my mouth and rabbit-fucked my throat, shooting another load down it.

He put his hands on the bed and sucked my cock and swallowed my semen. I got up and John French kissed me, we could taste our cum in each other's mouths. We fell asleep on my narrow bed, with my head on his muscular chest, hearing his heartbeat and my nose in his smelly armpit.

We hooked up in his room many times over the next two years until he graduated. I hooked up several times with members of his swim team, all hot, lean, muscular men with big, uncut cocks spit roasting me, half aggressive, half gentle.

John also joined me and Luther in our "study sessions" in Luther's room when he lived in the Theta Chi house and I lived in a house nearby our sophomore year. Lots of Luther and me spit roasting John, John and I spit roasting Luther, and Luther and John spit roasting me.

A week before my graduation, John threw me a graduation party in the basement "dungeon" in the house he and Luis were renting inviting all the men I'd sucked or gotten fucked by including Luther, Luis, all the guys from our dorm floor, Theta Chi and select men from the swim team.

I really, really hope they were able to marry as they were a perfect couple and I can only image how many Cock Slaves they'd use and trained in that amazing basement dungeon.

12