Tales of a Cock Slave #09

Story Info
Fun with my hung Brazilian and Irish American neighbors.
9.3k words
4.63
6.6k
2

Part 9 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

When I lived in a large one-bedroom, eat-in kitchen apartment on West 34th Street, my neighbor, Duke, was a hot, very handsome, tall, ripped, muscular Brazilian American stud with wide shoulders, narrow hips and blue eyes, who looked like Brazilian actor Marlon Teixeira and his hot Irish American boyfriend, Patrick, dangerously handsome, looked like a leaner, clean-shaven, red-haired, green eyed version of Jon Cor who played Chillblaine on the CW series, "The Flash," lived in the studio apartment next door to me.

I saw Duke numerous times in the elevator and going into and out of his studio apartment next door, sometimes with Patrick, sometimes with one or more other men, noticing he had a huge bulge in his pants. I could hear groaning, moaning, grunting and headboard banging through the wall in my living room coming from the apartment as he fucked Patrick and other men.

One morning, Duke walked into the laundry room while I was folding my laundry to take his out of the dryer by the door. He commented, "You fold your laundry really well. I just throw mine in my laundry basket, then in my dresser drawers."

I answered, "I learned how to fold my laundry like this at boarding school in Wales."

He said, with a devilish smile on his handsome face, raising one eyebrow and rubbing his crotch, "I've heard that some men also learn to service cock at boarding school. Is that true?"

I smiled, licked my lips and said, "Yes, you heard correctly, with their throats and asses." I walked over to him, looked him in the eyes, stroked his cock through his sweatpants as it got rock hard, tented and spotted them. I dropped to my knees, pulled them down and when his dripping cock popped up, I looked up into his big blue eyes, wrapped my lips, mouth and throat around his thick, rock-hard, arrow-straight nine-inch uncut cock.

He reached over and closed and locked the door, turned me around, put his hands on the sides of my head and banged it against the dryer as he rabbit-fucked my throat hard while I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, shoved his cock all the way down my throat and throbbed a huge load of semen down into my belly.

After he shot and caught his breath, he just said, "Thank you. I really needed that. You have the hottest throat I've ever fucked. My boyfriend, Patrick, could learn from you."

One evening a few days later Duke knocked on my door and invited me to a party at his apartment the next evening. I entered and saw nine other hot men all handsome, naked, hung and uncut sitting on the couch, chairs and their bed, three blacks, three whites and three Latinos, and Patrick. Their cocks ranged from nine (Duke) to twelve (one of the Latinos).

Duke told me pointing to the floor between his knees, "Mike, please get between the knees of all these hot men and suck their cocks." Starting with Duke and ending with Patrick, I edged each man, servicing their huge, thick cocks for over five minutes each. Each groaned and groaned and grunted loudly as they shot, some down my throat, some in my mouth.

Patrick said, "Fuck, Mike, I've never had my fat, ten-inch uncut cock sucked so well. Men, was that the best deep throat you've ever gotten?" All smiled and stroked their cocks hard again. I got on my knees with my mouth open and tongue out. Each jerked a load into the back of my mouth. I felt all their hot semen slide down my throat.

Duke said to everyone, "Everyone but Mike and Patrick, please leave."

After they left, Duke turned to me and said, "I have to say you are unquestionably the best, most gifted cocksucker I have ever, ever used. Patrick, what do you think?"

"I agree but need to be sure." he said with a big smile on his beautiful Irish face, "Open that hot mouth wide again." He rabbit-fucked my throat hard with his fat ten-inch uncut cock as I flexed my throat muscles. In only fifteen seconds he slammed it all the way down my throat, grunted as his huge cock throbbed his hot semen down into my belly.

After I was done sucking their cocks, Patrick said, "Yes, yes, no question, you are the best cocksucker who's ever taken my huge cock and all my semen all the way down his tight throat!"

I sucked Duke and Patrick several times in his apartment and mine. One evening, after I edged them both, Patrick said, "Please sit down and relax, Mike."

Locking eyes, he edged me like he'd been doing it for years. I groaned and groaned hoping it would never end. I could not believe that hot Irish American stud was sucking my cock so well. After six minutes, he went all the way down on me, nose in my pubes, chin on my balls, and flexed his throat muscles. I grunted, flexed my hips up and shot in his throat. "Fuck, Patrick, you learned well!"

I went into their bathroom to take a piss. I saw condoms and lube on the sink console. I opened a condom and put it in my mouth and went back into the other room. Patrick was sitting on the couch. I went down on him, rolling the condom down on his cock. When I came up he said, "Fuck, guess what we know what Mike wants now."

I stroked lube on his cock, making him groan, turned around, fingered some up my ass. I sat all the way down on it. Patrick groaned, "Fuck, hot, tight ass. Lift that ass up and down my cock. Duke, fill his throat.

I opened my mouth and looked up into Duke's blue eyes as he slid his cock down my throat. He put his hands on the sides of my head. Patrick put his hands on my hips. Duke bobbed my head up and down his cock in rhythm with me massaging Patrick's cock with my ass. Patrick said, "Fuck, lover, let's go slow and enjoy his hot holes as long as possible. Mike, I'll tell you when to flex and we'll fill you up.

After five glorious minutes of their cocks sliding in and out of me, Patrick commanded, "Flex." I did and was rewarded with their fat cocks throbbing all the way up my ass and down my throat. Duke pulled out and sat down. I stood up off Patrick's cock, took off his condom, swallowed his semen and put another condom in my mouth. I rolled it down on Duke's cock, lubed it and my ass and sat on it with my mouth open. Patrick stood up and slid his cock down my throat.

This time they flexed their hips aggressively fucking me from both ends. Two short minutes later, they both grunted, "Fuck!" as their cocks throbbed inside me again. Patrick pulled out making us both groan. I stood up off Patrick's cock, us relishing all fat ten inches sliding out past my sphincter. I pulled off his condom, drank his hot Irish American seed and went back all the way down on him. He put his hands on the back of my head and slightly flexed his hips.

I looked up into his big, green eyes and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and fed me again. I sat down on the couch next to Patrick. Duke went into the bathroom. He came out with a smile on his face. He dropped to his knees and rolled a condom down on my cock. He stroked lube on it, turned around and fingered lube up his ass. I could not believe he was giving me his ass and I'd watch his hot, hung boyfriend throat fuck him.

He sat all the way down on my cock. Patrick smiled down at him, rubbed his cockhead on his lips. He opened it wide. Patrick put his hands on the sides of his beautiful head and slowly slid his cock down his throat. "Mike, let's go slow with my lover." We slowly flexed our hips. Duke's ass was so hot and tight, I really had to restrain myself from shooting up it.

After five amazing minutes of Patrick and me groaning as his hot boyfriend's tight ass and throat massaged our cocks. Patrick pushed Duke's head all the way down on him. "Flex, lover!" I felt his tight ass massage my cock. Patrick and I grunted and filled his lover up.

I put back my head and sighed, "Fuuuuck." Patrick pulled out of Duke's throat, dropped to his knees, swallowed my condom semen and sucked another load out of me. I stood up and said, "Fuck, I am the luckiest man on earth to have such hot, generous lovers as neighbors."

I left, ordered a pizza, drank a beer, smoked a joint while watching TV. After, I jerked off to a pictures of a hot, redheaded model with a twelve-inch uncut cock in "Inches" magazine, ate my semen and fell fast asleep.

The next week, Duke ask if I could host a party in my apartment as it was much bigger than his. I said yes. It turned out to be Patrick's birthday. Duke invited ten hot, hung and uncut men (making for twelve men). Duke told me and Patrick to undress each other, for me to sit on the couch and for him to stand at the end of the living room by the windows.

They all took their clothes off in Duke's apartment, and watched some porn, so they were naked with raging, dripping hard-ons when they walked into my living room. They were all tall like Patrick. There were two Irish American men, two Italian American men, three Latinos, one black man, one Indian man and one Polish American man (Piotr, who had fucked my throat and ass many times at the gay theater on 45th Street. He recognized me and smiled). I asked Patrick, "What do you want for your birthday present?"

He said, pointing to all the naked men standing in my living room, "I want to watch you get throat fucked by all these hot, hung, uncut men as many times as they are able to reward your cock sucking skills with their fat, huge, uncut cocks and hot seed."

He took me into my bedroom, asked me to get on my on my back with my head bent back over the edge of the bed. He kissed me.

He went into the living room. I heard him tell all the men, "Men, today is my birthday. For his present to me, we've invited you here to fuck Duke's and my Cock Slave's throat and feed him your hot semen."

"Please stand in line here in the living room, come into the bedroom, fuck Mike's tight, hot throat as hard as you want and feed him. Have fun. After you've fed him, go through the kitchen and get back in line in the living room and do that as many times as you can keep shooting your semen down his throat. Let's make sure before you studs leave he has a happy throat and a belly full of our semen. You three come with me."

He came back into the bedroom with three men behind him, saying to me, "I'm going to sit here and watch as all the studs fuck your throat. When you get hard, I'll suck your cock to keep you focused on servicing them. Put your hand on your throat so you can rub their fat cocks sliding in and out of you hot, tight throat."

"Men, fuck his throat like this." He put his hands on the sides of my head and shoved his hot Irish python all the way down my throat, he crushed my chin in his musty, fiery pubes and my nose in his fragrant, warm balls. I put my hand on my throat and rubbed his fat cock at it stretched my throat as he slammed it in and out, my chin in his fiery pubes and nose in his warm, soft balls. "Fuck, do that rub and flex thing on all these studs cocks and they'll feed you well."

One after another the studs slid their cocks down my throat, put their hands on the sides of my head and rabbit-fucked me with my hand on my throat, feeling each of their cocks and cockheads slide in and out of my throat. Patrick fucked my throat and shot while Duke watched.

Duke fucked my throat hard and shot on my face. After, Patrick asked me which stud I wanted to fuck. I chose the Polish American man, "Him, he's had my throat and ass many times with his fat, nine-inch but I've never had his." He smiled and stroked his cock hard. Patrick asked the other men to leave.

He smiled, got on his back on my bed, legs up, showing his pink asshole. I got down, licked his asshole with the flat of my tongue, licked his inner thighs, sucked one ball, then the other. He groaned the entire time. I stood up, put on a condom, lube my cock and fingered some up the stud's ass. I put my hands on his pecs and slowly slid my cock up his ass.

I locked eyes with him and, flexing and rolling my hips, slowly fucked him. He closed his eyes and sighed repeatedly. After five minutes, I asked him to flex. He did, I leaned over, kissed him and grunted my Welsh American semen up his ass in my condom. He turned around with his head over the end of my bed, mouth open. I poured my semen down his throat and followed it with my cock.

I held the sides of his beautiful head and slowly slid my cock in and out of his hot tight throat. I pulled out so my cockhead was in his mouth. "Please lick my piss slit." He did, I grunted and filled his mouth with my semen. Patrick went down on him and swallowed the semen I throat-fucked out of him. Piotr whispered in my ear, "I should have let you fuck my ass and throat before. You are a very hot lover. I enjoyed it." He left.

Patrick sucked another load out of me. He put his lips to my ear and whispered, "Thank you for a wonderful birthday present." He kissed me. He left.

Patrick asked, "What's that about?"

"I've had that cock up my ass and down my throat numerous times at a gay club. That was my chance to get my cock wet in his hot holes. How do you know him?"

-He blushed, "I'm not telling you. I'd love to watch you two have sex again. Duke has his contact information."

"I'd prefer to play with him alone here..." He smiled and pointed to his cock, my mouth and the floor. "Go slow with my throat." He put his hands on the sides of my head, slid his cock down my throat and, flexing and rolling his narrow hips, slowly fucked my throat. I loved finally feeling his fat python stretching my tonsils.

"Fuck, it is better throat fucking you slowly. Let's go for seven minutes." I relished it. After seven minutes, he pulled out with his fat, smooth cockhead in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around my favorite Irish American stud's cock, stroked it while I licked around his cockhead under the foreskin I'd tasted so many times before. He grunted and filled my mouth. His cock throbbed harder than I'd every felt and he dumped the biggest load of his seed in my mouth.

"Fuck, I never fed a cocksucker so much of my seed. Swallow it all, then I'll do that to your cock." I swallowed. He sucked my cock for even longer. I filled his hot mouth with my seed. He swallowed it, licked his lips, stood up, French kissed me and left.

I went out to my favorite restaurant and had a nice dinner. On the way home, I rented a porno DVD and watched it while I drank a Manhattan and smoked pot. I jerked off and ate my semen. I went to sleep and dreamed all night of living forever with Piotr on a deserted island living solely off our semen.

Patrick and I hooked up when Duke was out of town. I loved submitting to him as he rabbit-fucked my ass hard on my bed on my back with my legs over his shoulders with his low-hanging balls slapping against my ass. The bed was high, so it was the perfect height for him to fuck me standing up. He flexed and rolled his hips, maximizing the pleasure for both of us.

The first time he got on his knees, ate my ass with his very talented tongue, stood up lubed my ass and fingered my prostate making me groan. He placed the head of his huge cock at my asshole and slid it all the way in and rabbit-fucked me hard looking directly into my eyes. He was very aggressive, verbal, a big groaner and grunter and always slapped my ass and face cheeks.

He grunted loudly, shot up my ass and collapsed on top of me and whispered in my ear, "Give me that hot, tight throat." I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed. He poured his semen into my mouth. "Swallow!" I chugged his sweet semen down, bent back my head and opened my mouth wide.

He put his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat and rubbed his cock through my throat as he slid it in and out. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, shoved it all the way down and throbbed his semen into my belly.

He squatted down and whispered in my ear, "I hope you enjoyed my birthday gift the other night as much as I did. I loved watching them fuck your throat as I know you truly love servicing huge, fat, uncut cock." He French kissed me and said, "Thank you, Mike!"

One night, both he and Duke spit roasted me, them on their backs as I sat on their fat cocks while the other throat fucked me. We switched off until we each had all our asses and throats. We'd end by sitting on my bed smoking pot.

Another night, my doorbell rang. There was Patrick with a man who was obviously his twin, Liam, who brought a bottle of Jameson Whiskey. I let them in and took their hands and lead them into the bedroom.

Patrick took my clothes off, then I took his and Liam's off. Patrick commanded, "On all fours on your bed." Liam got behind me on his knees, put a condom on, stroked lube on his cock, fingered some up my ass, and placed his cock head at my asshole. Patrick put his cock head on my lips. I looked up at him and opened my mouth wide. Patrick said, "Go, Liam."

Liam slid his cock up my ass as Patrick slid his down my throat. Liam fucked me slowly with his hands on my hips rubbing my lower back with his thumbs while Patrick rabbit-fucked my throat, slapping my face cheeks. As they were fucking me, they groaned and groaned.

I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both grunted as their cocks throbbed deep inside me. Liam cupped his hand under my cock and caught the semen they fucked out of me. He must have fed it to Patrick as I heard him say, "Sweet as always!"

Patrick got down off the bed, pulled the condom off Liam and pulled me around so my head was hanging over the edge of my bed. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. He poured his condom semen down my throat. I swallowed it, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide.

He put his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat and slowly throat fucked me. "See, Liam, you can see my fat cock going in and out of Mike's throat." Liam leaned over, sucked my cock. I shot down Liam's as Patrick shot down my throat.

We did it again with Liam standing and Patrick fucking my ass. Patrick took me by the hand into the hallway where there was a full-length mirror on the closet door. "On your knees, keep your eyes open so you can watch your favorite Irish Cock Masters shoot their hot Irish American semen on your handsome face."

I loved watching those hot Irish American twins as they stroked their foreskins up and down their huge, thick cocks and grunted huge loads of sweet, salty semen on my face. I was not at all surprised they were able to shoot three loads each. Patrick wiped it into my mouth with his cock head, then Liam slowly fucked it and another huge load down into my belly.

After, we did shots of cold Jameson Black Barrel Whiskey and smoked joints on my couch. Once we got in the mood, I got back down on my knees, edged them both for over five minutes each. They grunted loudly when I went all the way down on them and flexed my throat muscles as they shot big and cried out, "Fuck!" Before they left, Patrick confided in me that the Polish American stud they brought to his birthday party, Piotr, was once Liam's boyfriend. "He has a thing for hot, hung, uncut Polish American men."

The next time, Patrick, Liam and Duke got together in my apartment. I watched as Liam and Patrick spit roasted Duke, looking into each other's big green eyes as they fucked Patrick's lover from both ends. Liam noticed my cock was hard watching those studs slide their Irish American pythons in and out the mouth and ass of a hot Brazilian American.

"Mike, straddle Duke facing me." I got up and Liam swallowed my cock. I held the back of his head and under his chin and slowly fucked his tight throat. He flexed, I grunted and shot down his tight, hot throat. I turned and Patrick sucked another load of my hot Welsh American semen out of me.

We got together several times. It was so hot as they were identical in every way, looks, physiques, cocks, and balls. I loved that Patrick was so aggressive and Liam was so gentle. The last time they came to my apartment before I moved out, they fucked my throat and ass for a glorious hour.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers