Tales of a Cock Slave #09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our Jameson shots and joints and before they left, I said, "I 'threw' Patrick's last birthday party here. I won't be here next year since I'm moving to Chicago to go to graduate school, but I'd like to celebrate your birthday with you two. You can name your gifts..."

They looked at each other and smiled their big, toothy hot Irish twin smiles and Liam said, "Same thing as Patrick's party, but with many more men, all thick uncut ten inch or bigger, and equal mix of white, black, Latino, Eastern European, and, of course, Irish, with much more spit roasting and lots of semen and Jameson down your throat!"

One morning, Duke stopped me in the lobby and said Patrick had told him I'm moving out, moving out and into a loft in Greenpoint with a friend.

He said we needed to have a going away party. I asked with a smile, "Like the party "you" threw for Patrick's birthday?"

He smiled and winked, "No, this occasion requires something bigger and more memorable." rubbing my crotch. "I'll let you know the plan once We've confirmed it. But be ready for a long night with many fat, uncut cocks fucking both ends of you at the same time.. Now, suck my cock." I edged him and pulled off so his cock head was in my mouth. I licked his fat, smooth cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with his semen.

"Duke, I cannot wait. I look forward to sharing my gifts with anyone you think will know what to do with me."

One evening after work, I sucked him off in his apartment. After he shot, he pulled my face off his cock, looked straight in my watering eyes and told me to be at the Anvil in the Meatpacking District the next night at 10:00 pm sharp and to make sure my ass was clean.

I wore shorts, a polo shirt and loafers (no underwear). I arrived, went downstairs into the club and saw all the men from Patrick's party were there in addition to twenty more, all standing in a line, naked with all their huge uncut cocks rock hard and dripping waiting for me. Duke said, "Welcome Mike, Patrick's and my cock sucking ass slave."

"As your going-away gift from Patrick and me is I've invited all these hot, hung uncut men here and lined them up in order of the size of their cocks so every man will have your tight throat and ass before the next guy stretches them out."

"The 'smallest' cock is nine inches and the largest is twelve inches. Strip and get on your knees with your hands behind your back and you mouth and eyes wide open!" I got naked in a flash, laying my clothes on the floor by the wall and dropped to my knees in front of him.

He told all the guests, "Please take full advantage of his skills, be aggressive and hold the back of his head and under his chin to feel your huge cocks slide in and out of his tight throat and so he can feel your cocks throb and your balls bounce off his chin as you shoot your hot semen down into his hungry belly. I'll show you what I expect."

He rabbit-fucked my throat hard, while I flexed my throat muscles, and holding my head all the way down on him, ground my chin in his trimmed pubes and my nose crushed into his huge, warm balls. He grunted, his thick cock throbbed deep in my throat and shot down my throat. They followed his instructions, each one seeming to be more aggressive than the last.

After they filled my belly with all their semen, Duke commanded, "Cock Slave, on your back on that platform, head bent back, legs up and be prepared for more going away gifts."

To the men, "Break into two lines, one will fuck his throat and feed him your semen and the other will line up smaller cocks to largest cocks, put on condoms, put his legs up over your shoulders and fuck his tight ass. Then, switch so the throat fuckers can have his ass. Patrick and I will show you what we expect."

Patrick lubed my ass and fucked it hard, jerking my cock, as Duke took my throat, rabbit-fucking me hard from both ends. We all shot at the same time. Patrick wiped up my semen with his pointer fingers and ate it. I loved it. I was going to miss them.

All those hot men fucked my throat and ass, switched and fucked my ass and throat. It was a long, hot night of big, thick uncut cock pounding me hard from both ends. When I came, which I did several times, one of the men would wipe it up and eat it. That was almost hotter than feeling their cocks slide in and out of my throat and ass.

Duke asked, "Who do you want to fuck?"

"Patrick, of course." Patrick got on his back on the platform and lifted his legs. I got down and licked his asshole, inner thighs, sucked one fat ball, then the other. I stood up, looked down at him, put on a condom, lubed my cock and his tight ass. I put his legs over my shoulders and slowly slid my cock up his ass. I saw Duke watching me fuck his lover.

I looked down into Patrick's green eyes and, rolling and flexing my hips, slowly fucked his tight, hot ass. Duke went down on him. I told Patrick and Duke, "Flex." Patrick fed Duke as I shot up his ass. I pulled out, walked around to the other side of the platform, poured my semen down Patrick's throat and, as I slid my cock down his throat, Duke rolled a condom down on his cock, lubed it and his ass and sat on it.

He lifted his ass up and down Patrick's fat ten as I slowly fucked his throat. "Men, flex." I grunted as I fed Patrick and Duke groaned as Patrick filled his condom up his ass. Duke got up off his cock. I saw Patrick get up.

After, Patrick said, "Our favorite Cock Slave, we have one more gift for you." I saw he was hiding something behind his back. He brought a large glass of milky semen out and with a big Irish smile on his beautiful face said, "This is all the semen from the condoms that you had up your tight ass tonight. Get on your knees with your head back and mouth and eyes open."

I dropped to my knees, bent back my head, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He poured it into my open mouth a little at a time, allowing me to swallow until the bowl was empty.

Duke pulled me up to my feet, French kissed me and thanked me for showing him, Patrick and their friends such a good time.

I answered, "Showed you a good time? Thank you. You showed me the best time I've ever had in my whole Cock Slave history. I dropped to my knees, licked his cock head and swallowed him in one gulp. I stayed down on his cock, flexed my throat muscles and was rewarded by his thick cock throbbing in my throat shooting more of his semen into my belly.

He told me they had hired a limousine to take us all back to our building. After we got in the limousine, Patrick and Duke dropped their pants and Patrick asked, "Do you want my cock down your throat or up your ass first?"

I answered, "I want to sit on your cock while Duke fucks my throat. It's a long ride to the building, so you can both have my ass and throats!"

Then they sat back. I rolled a condom down on Duke's cock, lubed my ass and sat on it with my back to him. Patrick rubbed his dripping cock head on my lips. I looked up into his handsome face, opened my mouth wide and swallowed his cock in one gulp. They rabbit-fucked me from both ends, me flexing my ass and throat muscles.

Patrick, after shooting his hot, sweet semen down my throat, he pulled out, held my head and looked into my eyes, mesmerizing me again, and asked, "Did you enjoy your going-away party?"

I answered, "Yes, so much that I want it to continue in my bed."

Duke said, "That's what we were hoping you'd say!"

As soon as I unlocked the door and we were inside, we tore each other's clothes off. I knew this was going to happen so I put condoms, lube, a glass, three joints and a lighter on my dresser. Patrick got on his back. I rolled a condom down on his cock, lubed my ass and sat on his fat Irish python.

Duke got up on the bed, straddled his hot boyfriend and rubbed my lips with his dripping cock head. I looked up into his beautiful face, opened my mouth wide and went all the way down on him.

Patrick and I went out to Tir na Nog Irish bar several times. It's there I told him about my Irish and Welsh heritage. I asked him what his last name was (O'Sullivan) and what he did for a living and he responded, with a smile and a wink, "Let's just say, Liam and I are in the family business, and leave it at that. But we do travel to Chicago often. Maybe we can get together there after you move there?"

I answered, "Absolutely, I'm looking forward to getting together. "Irish Mafia?"

He smiled and put his finger against his lips, winked and went, "Shhhh," letting me know they were. "We refer to our family as "Irish Guardian Angels." We have done great good for the residents of this neighborhood for over a century."

He asked me when I was moving to the loft in Brooklyn. "Unfortunately, my friend had reneged and I now don't have anywhere to live. I'll be moving my furniture out of my apartment next Saturday and putting it all storage in my hometown.

He said, "My sister is a teacher and is in London studying for the Summer. Her apartment in Tribeca is available. I'll ask her if you can stay there. I'm sure she'd let you have it rent free as there are some things that need to be repaired, and we all know how good you are with your hands."

"Thank you. I'll be working in SoHo, so that will be very convenient. I'll have to have you and others over for fun. Let's hit the bathroom so I can show you my appreciation." He laughed. We went into one of the bathrooms, he locked the door and we sucked each other off.

We exchanged phone numbers. Even though he was an aggressive, verbal top who'd had his huge, uncut cock down my throat and up my ass countless times, and fed me countless amounts of his semen, we became good friends.

Before I moved into the Tribeca apartment, I invited Patrick over to my apartment for one last hot sex session.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and my favorite Irish American stud was standing there with a bottle of Jameson. He said, "I brought some other family members who your throat and ass will probably remember for a long time."

In addition to Liam, he brought his three stunningly beautiful black-haired, blue-eyed cousins, who also turned out to have thick ten-inch uncut cocks. He introduced them as Declan, Cillian and Finn who were all wearing gold crosses around their necks.

I invited them in and all of us took off our clothes. I was dumbstruck by all of them. My cock got rock hard. I had never seen men that beautiful, even when I worked on fashion shoots with the most famous male models.

I asked them all to sit down, Liam and Patrick on the chairs and the triplets on the couch. I made five Manhattans to set the mood. I edged them all starting with Patrick and ending with Liam. Lots of groaning and hot semen for me

After, Patrick told me to get on my back on my bed with my legs up. Each Irish American stud fucked my ass, fed me their hot semen, then throat fucked me, starting with Liam and ending with Finn. Liam, as usual, was very gentle.

Patrick was his usual aggressive, verbal self. Declan went slow and Cillian fast. Finn went last with my legs over his shoulders and his hands on either side of my chest. He started breathing harder, then grunted and huffed his whiskey scented breath on my face as his fat cock throbbed up my ass. He whispered in my ear, "Your ass and throat are very hot."

I whispered in his ear, "You are much hotter than your brothers." By the time they finished fucking my ass, the room smelled of sweat, semen and testosterone.

Finn asked his brothers and cousins to go back into the living room. We sat on my bed smoking joints. Finn asked me, "Why do you say I'm hotter than my brothers?"

"Well, you seem more concerned that I enjoy you fucking my ass and throat. Also, your cock is thicker and you more handsome."

"I'm the middle son. I guess I always had to try harder."

"Funny, I'm a middle child, too."

"Are you gay?"

"No, I'm bisexual."

"Fuck, that's hot. I'm gay. If you were, I'd love to be your man. Have you had sex with women?"

"If I were gay, you'd definitely be your man. As you can see, I love Irish American men, particularly hot, tall, ripped black-haired, blue-eyed, hung, uncut Irish men. Yes, I have had sex with many women. They all know I have safe sex with men. They say that's why I'm such a hot lover since I know what it is like to service cocks."

"Why are so many O'Sullivan and Kelley men gay? Not that I'm complaining."

"It's a Catholic thing."

"Predatory Priests or hot Altar Boys?"

"No, we've been told our entire lives what we feel is a mortal sin. Our mothers all support us. But the first cock I took up my ass and down my throat was on a truly hot, ripped, tall, nine-inch uncut Polish American Altar Boy, Jakub. He taught me what I know about being a gay man. Guess that's where I got my thing for hot Poles."

"Jakub taught you well. The man who trained me how to be a Cock Slave was my freshman year Resident Hall Advisor, John Kelley, a tall, hot, redheaded, green-eyed Boston Catholic Irish American mama's boy. He was very hot, aggressive and had a very thick nine-inch uncut cock. After Irish Americans and Polish Americans, my favorite men are Latinos and blacks."

"Hah, me, too. John taught you very well. Are you Catholic?"

"No, Welsh American. The Welsh don't circumcise."

Finn responded, "Very hot. Let's go into the living room so you can fuck my ass and throat in front of my brothers and cousins." We went into the living room. Finn got on all fours. I spread his firm, hairless ass cheeks and licked his anus. I fingered lube into his ass, put on a condom and, holding his hips, slowly fucked his hot ass. I could see all the other O'Sullivans smiling and stroking their cocks.

We were both groaning and groaning. Finn flexed. I cupped my hand under his cock head. We both grunted and shot. I ate Finn's semen. I pulled out. Finn got on his knees and, looking up at me with his big, blue eyes, bent back his head, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I poured my condom semen down his throat. I put my hands on the sides of his head, tilted it down and slowly throat fucked him. He flexed, I grunted and shot.

Before they all left, Liam put me on my knees in the middle of the living room, told me, "Open your mouth, stick out your tongue. Men, shoot your hot semen on his face and tongue." I loved sitting there hearing them stroke their foreskins up and down their Irish American pythons, then walk up to me, grunt and shoot in the back of my mouth. I felt every warm spurt slide down my throat.

They all throat fucked me again, going in the same order as when they took my ass. After, we drank Manhattans and smoked joints in the living room. They left. I fell asleep one happy Cock Slave and slept for ten hours.

After I moved to Chicago, Patrick called to say he and Liam were coming to town and were staying at the W Lake Shore. I asked if he had any hot friends in Chicago. He said he did, all hot, hung, uncut Polish construction workers who worked renovating and managing the many properties his family owned and managed in Chicago.

I responded, "Please set it up. Will be like old times."

He answered, "Sure thing, and I'll make sure we have lots of lube, condoms, Jameson and good Polish vodka, of course, a big rocks glass for the Irish and Polish semen cocktail you'll be swallowing!"

After I moved to Chicago, Patrick called and told me they could host me the next evening and to be ready for a long night of fat uncut cocks. I arrived at their suite. Patrick answered the door naked with his amazing cock hard and dripping sticking straight out of his fiery pubes.

Sitting around the living room area were Liam and five stunningly hot naked Polish American men from Pilsen, all tall, ripped, beautiful, some with blond, some with brown hair, all with blue eyes and huge uncut cocks. All with tattoos on their forearms and crosses around their neck.

Patrick introduced us, "Hot Polish Stallions, this is Mike, a truly gifted, hungry Cock Slave with a tight throat and ass and an endless thirst for semen. Mike, this is Jakub, Antoni, Filip, Jan and Kacper. All work in construction. Good union men who work hard all day and deserve a fun time this evening. Of course, you know Liam very well!"

I dropped to my knees in the middle of the room and said, "I'm very pro-union, and was a member of a union in college, so you men are going to get the best deep throat and ass you've ever had tonight. After I swallow all your semen, I'll have a shot of Polish vodka and a shot of Jameson with each of you as chasers."

I was another amazing, long night of being spit roasted and drinking lots Irish and Polish semen. After, we all went out on to the terrace. I drank a shot with each of them, vodka with the hot Poles and Jameson with the hot Irish. After the shots, we sat around smoking pot. They were all really nice and clearly respected my skills.

After they left, Patrick and I sat on the couch, smoked joints, drank Manhattans watching porn. I said, "Would you rather watch porn or watch me edge your cocks." Patrick answered by turning off the porn and spreading his legs. Looking up into his eyes, I slowly serviced his cock.

He groaned and groaned. After five minutes, I swallowed his cock and flexed my throat muscles. He smiled down at me, put his hands on either side of my head, pulled me up so his fat cock head was in my mouth. I licked his piss slit. He grunted and filled my mouth with the semen I so love.

I edged Liam a little longer. It was apparent he'd never been edged. When I went all the way down on him and flexed my throat muscles, he grunted loudly, his thick cock throbbed down my throat and he shot. "Fuck, Mike! I've never had my cock sucked like that!"

They came to town several times and set up similar sessions, a few with hot black and Latino men, in addition to the Polish studs he invited that first time. Patrick bought Crown Royal brandy for the black and Latino guys. Patrick called me to remind me that it was his and Liam's birthday next week and telling me that he would set up what they suggested.

Three days later, he called me and told me to come to the W Lakeshore the next night, that he'd booked a suite, and had arranged to have the front desk send everyone directly up to suite. He told me to arrive at 8:00. I arrived and went up to the suite.

Liam answered the door, naked with his cock rock hard and dripping. In the living room area, there were twenty-three hot men naked sitting on the couches and chairs with their thick, dripping ten-inch to twelve-inch uncut cocks hard and big smiles on their beautiful faces. Liam and Patrick were standing on either side of a platform that was decorated like a birthday cake.

With a huge smile on his face, looking right into my eyes, Patrick pushed the platform to show that it rotated and said, "As your birthday present to me and Liam, you will be spending the entire evening on your back on this while all these hot men fuck your throat and ass."

Liam then said, "Sing us 'Happy Birthday'."

I undressed and sang, "Happy birthday to you (looking into Patrick's eyes and rubbing his cock), you are going to use my throat and ass. Happy birthday to you (looking into Liam's eyes and rubbing his cock), you are going to use my throat and my ass, too.

Pointing to all the hot men, "You will all will use my throat and ass endlessly and I'll swallow every drop of your hot semen while Patrick and Liam watch." I walked over to Patrick and Liam, grabbed their hands and said, "Let's show all these hot guys what I'm capable of!" Patrick picked me up and put me on the platform on my back. He took my throat and Liam took my ass, then switched.

Patrick told the men to split into two lines, one to fuck my throat, one to fuck my ass and to pour their hot condom semen in a crystal glass, and to turn the platform after they shot so that everyone could use both my throat and ass.