Tales of a Cock Slave #10

Story Info
Fun with many hot, hung, uncut aggressive men in Budapest.
4.8k words
4.57
6.6k
3

Part 10 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

On my trip through Eastern Europe, I stayed four days in Budapest, Hungary.

I took a train from Krakow, Poland. I shared the cabin with two hot Polish men whose cocks spent two hours with our cocks up and down each other's asses and throats. Upon arrival, I found a hostel to stay in at the train station in an old communist apartment building outside the city.

On the shuttle to the hostel, I met two Americans who were also staying there, Phil and Rick. Phil knew Budapest very well as he's been there before and recommended a good cafe and fun nightclub on the Pest side of Budapest. We decided to go that evening. We went back to the room, showered and dressed up.

That evening, we took a train into downtown Budapest, grabbed a quick dinner at the cafe and walked to the club. It was in a basement and had great lighting and amazing music. It was really fun. Everyone, men and women, were beautiful, really well dressed and groomed.

The men were very handsome, well built, with their tight pants showing huge bulges and their tight shirts showing ripped torsos and slightly hairy chests. It was clear they didn't like dancing so didn't seem to mind when their girlfriends danced with us, but they did keep their eyes on us.

I went to the bar to get a beer and a really hot man approached me and whispered in my ear, "My name is Zoltan. Do you want to come to the bathroom with me and my two friends and suck our fat nine inch uncut cocks and get your ass fucked?"

"Yes. I love it aggressive."

He said, "Great. We have huge loads to feed you." We walked across the dance floor to the bathroom. There were four bathrooms, so he checked which one was empty. One had two hot men in there. Zoltan said something to them.

They smiled. We went in and he locked the door. They all dropped their pants and stroked their fat uncut cocks until they got hard. They all smiled and looked at me with hunger in their beautiful dark eyes.

I dropped to my knees in front of Zoltan with my mouth wide open in front of his cock. He slid his thick cock down my throat and holding the sides of my head, rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively. After his cock throbbed, he grunted loudly and he shot down my throat, he cried out, "Fuck! Men, such a tight, hot throat!"

He pulled out and the second man fucked my throat just as aggressively, grunted, throbbed and shot. Then the third stud also rabbit-fucked my throat and shot big down into my belly. The two other men were even bigger, one a thick ten inch uncut cock the other a thick eleven pulled out so their cock heads were in my mouth, filling it up with their hot, sweet Hungarian semen. I swallowed it all with their cock heads still in my mouth. I could only imagine how much Hungarian semen was in my belly.

Zoltan commanded, "Get naked. Men, hot ass, right?" I bent over with my hands on the sink counter. He rubbed my ass, got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and ate my ass for a minute making me groan very loudly and push back on his tongue.

He stood up, snapped a condom on his thick cock, lubed and fingered my ass making me groan loudly. He slid his cock all the way up my ass holding my hips. I flexed my ass muscles. I could see him in the mirror as he was fucking my ass.

He was so stunningly handsome, it felt so amazing to watch him as his put his head back, his eyes roll back and yelled out, "Holy shit, tight-assed Cock Slave!" as he slapped my ass cheeks and shot up my ass.

He pulled out and the next man fucked my ass even slower. Then the next man. The hot ten and eleven inch men was super aggressive, rabbit-fucking my ass hard. I hung my head down and shook it back and forth groaning and groaning loudly.

As the eleven incher started breathing harder, he wrapped his arms around my chest and thrust hard and held his cock up my ass as it throbbed, he grunted loudly, and shot a huge load up my ass into his condom.

I dropped to my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Each squeezed their semen from their condoms. The eleven inch guy's load was huge. Zoltan instructed him to rabbit-fucked all that semen down my throat and as his cock throbbed in my throat, fed me another huge load.

I got up and asked him, "Why do you need a man like me to suck you cock and get fucked by you, not that I'm complaining?"

He smiled and answered, "We're Catholic. Our girlfriends won't sleep with us until we're married, and they probably won't suck our cocks even then. We can't afford prostitutes and most of them are transvestites. So, since you were dancing with those guys, I assumed you were gay. You are a very talented cock sucker and your ass is really hot and tight. We really enjoyed and appreciate you letting us use your hot fuck holes!"

"Thank you. It was amazing." I stood up and he noticed I had a big, uncut cock myself.

He said, "Hmmm, nice cock. Interested in fucking my ass, then throat?"

"Yes, put this condom on my cock with your mouth, turn around, hands on the sink counter, spread your legs and stick that hot ass out.

He rolled the condom all the way down on my cock, making me groan. He stood up and shook his tight ass.

I got on my knees and spread his ass cheeks and licked his tasty asshole. I stood up, lubed his hot ass and fingered as he groaned loudly. I put my cock head at his asshole and slowly inserted it. I looked into his eyes in the mirror. "Men, watch as this hot man fucks my tight ass."

I rabbit-fucked his ass holding his hips. He groaned and groaned. I grunted, shoved my cock all the way up his tight ass and shot. I pulled out and removed my cum-filled condom, "On your knees, head bent back and mouth open!"

I poured my semen down his throat and slid my cock down his throat and rabbit-fucked that semen down into his belly shooting another load. I asked, "Who's next?" They all raised their hands. Their asses were even tighter than Zoltan's. They were equally good cock suckers.

I went back out to the dance floor and Phil and Rich asked where I had been. I told them I took a walk around the block.

Phil looked me in the eyes and said, "I saw you coming out the bathroom with all those hot men who looked like they'd just used a hot Cock Slave."

I asked, "Yes, they fucked my throat and ass. After I fucked theirs."

"Sounds hot. I have a thick ten inch uncut cock and Rich has a thick nine inch uncut cock. Want to hit the bathroom? I have condoms and lube."

"Yes."

We went into a booth in the bathroom. Phil sat on the toilet and handed me an open condom. I dropped to my knees, looked into his eyes as I slowly rolled it all the way down his fat ten-incher with my tongue until my nose was in his pubes and my chin in his soft, warm balls.

I sat on his cock slowly savoring every inch stretching my ass until it was all the way up my ass, making him groan. He flexed his hips up and down aggressively rabbit-fucking my ass, making me groan. I flexed my ass muscles, making him groan.

Rich shoved his cock in my open, groaning mouth and slowly fucked my throat as I flexed my throat muscles, making him groan loudly. I flexed my ass muscles. They both grunted, shoved their cocks all the way in me and shot. I felt their thick cocks throb up my ass and down my throat.

I pulled off Phil and got on my knees. He stood up. I put my head back, mouth wide open. He poured his semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked it hard as I flexed my throat. He grunted, his cock throbbed and he fed me more of his semen.

Rick sat on the toilet. I sat on his cock while Phil throat fucked me. I flexed my throat and ass muscles. Both grunted at the same time and I felt their thick cocks throb as they shot up my ass and down my throat.

Phil said, "Great to find out you are such a gifted cock slave. No teeth, no gag, can take us all the way up your ass and down your throat, and have and endless thirst for hot semen!"

"Time for me to use your fuck holes." I handed Rick a condom, pointed to his mouth and my cock. He rolled the condom down on my cock, turned around, put his hands on the sink stand, spread his legs and shook his hot, tight ass. I got down, spread his ass cheeks and licked his asshole. I spread his anus open and fucked it with my tongue. He put his head down and groaned.

I stood up, put on a condom, placed my cock head at his asshole and slowly slid it in. I held his shoulders and slowly fucked his tight ass as we looked into each other's eyes in the mirror. He loved it. He flexed his ass muscles several times, making me groan.

"Keep doing that." He leaned all the way over and flexed his ass muscles unlike any other man I'd fucked. "Shit, Rich, you have a very talented ass." I grunted, shoved my cock all the way up his tight ass, wrapped my arms around his firm chest, leaned over and licked the inside of his ear. I shot up his ass.

I pulled out. He got on his knees with a huge smile on his geeky handsome face. He opened his mouth and wagged his tongue. I dripped my semen down his throat. "Swallow!" He gulped it down and opened his mouth wide. I put one hand on the back of his head and under his chin and slowly fucked his throat as he flexed his throat muscles. My cock throbbed and he swallowed my semen. "You have a talented throat, too!"

Phil said, "Fuck! My turn!" I handed him the condom. He licked it and smiled. He got down on his knees, wrapped his arms around my thighs, looked up and rolled it down on me. He kept my cock in his throat. I had to pull him off as his throat was so hot I worried I'd cum.

"Get up."

He got up, turned around, and spread his legs. I ate his tasty ass, stood up and rubbed my cock up and down his ass crack. I put my cock head at his ass hole and tickled it. He pushed back, impaling himself on my cock.

I didn't even have to move my hips. He shoved his ass on and off my cock, flexing his ass muscles. He pushed all the way back. I grabbed his hips as he squeezed my cock hard. I grunted, leaned over, whispered, "Talented ass!" and shot.

I pulled out and told him to stand up. I got on my knees and poured my semen down my throat and said, "My throat is all lubed up for your fat cock." I opened my mouth wide. He looked down at me, slapped my lips with his now hard ten inch uncut cock and inserted his cock head into my mouth.

I grabbed his ass cheeks, pulled him forward, pushing his cock all the way down my throat. He took the cue and rabbit-fucked my throat hard, groaning and saying, "So tight. Flex your throat muscles and milk out my semen!"

I flexed my throat repeatedly. He pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I stuck a finger up his ass, and he shot his huge load in my mouth. I swallowed, stood up and French kissed him fucking his mouth with my tongue.

I said, "You two are hot Cock Slaves. Want me to get my Hungarian buddies in here?"

They looked at each other as if they just won the lottery and Phil answered, "Fuck yes!"

I watched as Zoltan's buddies and we three fucked each other's asses and throats until they had no more semen or stamina. Before we left, Zoltan asked me, "Are all American men such hot cock suckers and ass slaves?"

"Not all. We are all bisexual. Are all Hungarian men as hot, hung and aggressive as you?"

"Yes."

"Fuck, I wish I could move here and have your cocks up my ass and down my throat for the rest of my life!"

Zoltan ordered, "On you knees, hands behind your backs, mouths open wide." He turned out the lights and we could see numerous men enter the bathroom. After a full twenty minutes of fat, Hungarian cocks assaulting our throats, we three were cum drunk. "Stand up, bend over and put your hands on the sink console."

We watch as all the Hungarian studs put on condoms and rabbit-fucked our asses locking eyes with us. We submitted as thirty studs filled their condoms with their hot Hungarian semen. After, they poured their milky semen in the three beer glasses. We were in ecstasy.

We were surprised when Zoltan chugged down all that semen, then dropped to his knees with his mouth open wide. We all throat fucked him holding the sides of his his handsome head. He flexed his throat muscles.

We all grunted and filled his belly with our semen. He stood up and licked his lips. I got down, looked up into his eyes as I edged him slowly. Rich and Phil edged two more studs. We were rewarded with more hot Hungarian semen for our hard work.

Phil, Rick and I dressed and had another beer at the bar. I could feel all those hot Hungarian men undressing us dreaming of their cocks up our tight ass and down our tight throats. We caught the bus back to the hostel. I had to wake them up when we arrived.

We hooked up several times at the hostel us spit roasting each other over and over, getting more aggressive each time! Another case of geeky, unassuming guys with big cocks and being aggressive cock masters!

On Wednesday, I went to the famous Art Deco Gellert Baths on the Buda side of Budapest, where they have separate areas for men and women. The men's section (of course, the only section I could see) was beautiful: high, domed ceilings with stained glass windows huge columns surrounding the two big pools (one slightly warmer than the other), a large mahogany paneled dressing area where you can rent a locker or a small, private changing room.

On the walls across from the steps down into the pools were covered in gorgeous mosaics of ripped, nude men with exaggeratedly large erect cock wrestling, playing "Greek Olympic games" and "lounging together" in sauna and pools.

The day I went turned out to be gay day. All the men were naked, many very hot with big, uncut Hungarian sausages. I got a great massage, then went to soak in one of the pools. Several older guys sat next to me and tried to feel my cock. I got up and moved.

I was sitting alone, bored and getting ready to leave, when I saw a very hot man strut in on the path between the two soaking pools leading from the dressing area to the massage area. He was 6', 175, lean and muscular, handsome face with big brown almond-shaped eyes, short curly hair, trimmed pubes and a little patch of chest hair and a big uncut cock.

He looked like a brown curly haired version of Michelangelo Milano who plays "Lazlo" on "Gotham." He turned and we locked eyes. He walked into the pool and sat down beside me. He put his hands on our cocks and stroked them until we both got hard.

He got up, stepped up out of the pool, turned around shook his rigid cock and indicated that I should follow him. I was rock hard, too, as I followed him to the dressing room section.

He took me to his dressing room which he accessed with a code on a small keypad, took a several condoms and packages of lube from a drawer and told me, "My name is Laszlo, which means 'Hot Cock Master' in Hungarian. Please bend over." He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I groaned and pushed my ass against his tongue.

He spread my anus open and stuck his tongue in it. I groaned again. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He put his hands on my waist and slowly inserted his fat cock.

He rabbit-fucked my ass as I flexed my ass muscles. I could see him behind me fucking my ass in the full-length mirror. I groaned and moaned as his fat cock assaulted my ass. Soon, I felt his cock throb up my ass as he yelled out and shot his semen in the condom far up my ass.

I got on my knees, bent back my head and open my mouth. He poured the huge load of his semen from his condom down my throat. He put his hand on the back of my head and under my chin, guided my open mouth onto his hard again cock, pushed my head all the way down on down on it. He pumped my head up and down his cock as I flexed my throat muscles, and in a few minutes, he grunted loudly as his cock throbbed and he shot down my throat.

He said, "You are an amazing cocksucker and ass slave. Thank you for submitting your tight, hot throat and ass to me! I want to share you, if that is ok?"

"Yes, please!"

"Thank you, please stay on your knees so you can see their cocks as they get them hard," and left the dressing room. A few minutes later, he came back with three other hot, hung men. He said, "These are my friends, they are also named Laszlo, if you know what I mean. As you can see, they have fat ten inch uncut cocks. They are even more aggressive than me! Is that ok with you?"

They each stroked their cocks hard in front of me and rubbed their hard cocks on my face marking me with their pre-cum. To answer Laszlo, I stood up, turned around, bent over, stuck out my ass and shook my ass.

They slapped my ass with their fat cocks and rubbed them up and down my ass crack making me groan and excited about having those hot cocks up my ass, then down my throat and swallowing all their hot semen.

They condomed up and rabbit-fucked my ass holding with their hands on my waist as we watched in the full-length mirror. They all poured their semen down my throat and each rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively shooting even more semen down my throat. I really had to try hard not to cum!

He said, "Now that you've swallowed all our semen, we'd like to see you swallow yours. Masturbate in your hand and eat your own semen."

I looked into his beautiful eyes and jerked my foreskin up and down my cock, shooting on my left hand. I hadn't cummed for two weeks, so I shot a big load into my cupped left hand. I raised that hand to my mouth, smiled looking right at him and licked it all off my hand, making an exaggerated gulping sound as I swallowed it.

He walked over to me, French kissed me, and after, said, "I can taste your semen in your mouth. It tastes good." He told me to get back on my knees and open my mouth. He got down on his knees with his mouth open, too. Each of them jerked off on our faces and wiped their semen into our mouths with their cock head. He said, "How does our semen taste?"

"Very sweet and salty. Very good."

"I agree." He French kissed me, then the others did, too. I got hard again. He got on his knees and sucked my cock looking up into my hazel eyes with his beautiful brown eyes. He swallowed when I shot down his throat. Then stood up and pushed me back to my knees.

They took turns rabbit-fucking my throat hard and feeding me more loads. I loved it! Not in my wildest dreams would I have imagined leaving this place having got fuck so hard from both ends by such hot men.

They all fucked my ass aggressively again, poured the semen in my mouth and rabbit-fucked that semen down my throat and as their big cocks throbbed in my throat, they shot more semen down to my belly.

They each smacked my face with their flaccid cocks until they got hard again then throat fucked me again, feeding me more of their hot semen. I was amazed at how much semen they had. Before leaving the dressing room, they all chatted among themselves in Hungarian.

After they left, I asked him what they were saying. He said, "They thanked me for finding them such a hot cock sucker and ass slave, that they've never had their cocks treated that well. They really appreciated using your throat and ass and all needed to have someone drain all the semen they had saved up!"

He leaned over, stuck out his ass and shook it. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and started eating his ass. He moaned and said, "Your tongue feels good up my ass, please put your cock up my ass!"

I put on a condom, lubed his hot ass, fingered him a bit, then slid my cock up his ass. I held his hips and rabbit-fucked his tight ass as he groaned and groaned, shaking his head back and forth. I said, "I'm about to shoot up your ass into my condom. You know what to do next."

He said, "Yes!"

After I shot, I pulled out and took off the condom. He got on his knees with his head bent back and opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I poured my semen down his throat, grabbed his head by the back with one hand on under his chin with the other. He looked up at me while I fucked his face. I locked eyes with him, grunted and shot down his throat.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12