Tales of a Cock Slave #10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me up, French kissed me again and said, I'm really glad we got together. You are an amazing Cock Slave and Cock Master!"

"Thank you. Sit on that chair, relax and let me service your big cock again. He sat and spread his legs. I looked up into his big, brown eyes and licked his piss slit, tasting his precum. He groaned. I went all the way down on him, then pulled off. He groaned. I lifted his cock, licked one of his warm, hairy balls, then the other.

He groaned. After five minutes, I went all the way down on him, looking up into his eyes, raised my eyebrows and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, thrust his hips up and fed me a huge load of hot, Hungarian semen down into my belly. I pulled off. "Fuck, what was that?"

"Edging. As you can tell, men love it. Edge me?"

He stood up off the chair. I sat down with my legs spread. He edged me perfectly for five minutes until he flexed his throat muscles and I shot down his throat. "Fuck, you are a fast learner. That was, unquestionably, one of the best blowjobs I've ever had!" He kissed me before I left and went back to the pool.

I went back to the pool. I saw one man sucking another sitting on the edge of the pool. I saw a hot, hung, uncut man get in the pool. I sat next to him, pointed to them, his cock and my mouth. He smiled and sat on the edge of the pool.

While all the other men watch, I swallowed his thick eleven inch uncut cock. I bobbed up and down it, flexing my throat muscles. He grunted, yelled out and shot deep into my belly.

When I came up off his cock, I saw five other even more hot and hung men sitting on the edge of the pool, stroking their huge, uncut cocks hard and smiling at me. I sucked them all off and swallowed their hot semen.

Phil, Rick, and I went back to the club. After getting spit roasted by all the studs, each having our asses and throats, Zoltan invited us to a private male sex club. We dressed and walked a few blocks and down some stairs. Zoltan knocked on the door and a very hot, young, naked Hungarian man opened it with his huge cock rock hard and dripping.

The man put Zoltan in a sling, strapped up his legs and tilted him back. Rick, me, Phil and the other thirty men there took turns fucking his tight ass and throat. When I was not using his holes, I sucked his cock and swallowed the hot semen they fucked out of him. We all put our condom semen in a bowl.

After, the man let Zoltan out of the sling. He dropped to his knees in the middle of the room, bent back his beautiful head and opened his mouth wide. The man poured the semen bit by bit down Zoltan's throat until he'd swallowed it all. He then ordered, "Men, coat his body with your seed!" We all stroked our foreskins up and down our cocks and, when ready to shoot, stepped up and shot all over his perfect face and body.

He stood up and Rick, Phil and I licked every drop of semen off him, getting him hard. The young man leaned over with his hands on a platform. Zoltan fucked his ass slowly holding his hips. They both groaned and groaned. I got down and took the man's eleven-inch cock in my mouth. It slid in and out of my throat in rhythm with Zoltan's thrusts up his ass.

He flexed his ass muscles while I flexed my throat muscles. Zoltan and he grunted and shot big at the same time. After, I asked Zoltan who that man was. "His name is Bence. We have been lovers for years. We both have girlfriends and intend to marry and have lots of children. We'll continue our relationship."

I bent over and he and Bence fucked my ass, starting with Bence. He lubricated my ass with his condom semen. Zoltan fucked me very slowly. I did not flex my ass muscles, so it lasted as long as possible. Finally, Zoltan ordered, "Mike, flex those hot ass muscles."

I groaned, he grunted and shot up my ass. Bence got on his knees, bent his head back and opened his mouth. Zoltan lubricated his throat and slowly throat fucked his with one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin. After he shot, he kept his cock down his throat. "Bence, I love you and hope to be your lover until we die."

Bence stood up and throat fucked Zoltan slowly and said the same thing to him. It was so hot, I got hard. Zoltan sucked me. We showered together, fucking and sucking each other, and left. I had hot sex with Phil and Rick at the hostel, then we smoked joints. We fell asleep cum drunk and stoned.

That evening, I caught the train back to Prague to fly home the following day. I shared the cabin with a very hot young man with a thick nine-inch uncut cock. I locked the door and pulled down the shades.

We had sex together in every possible position, then fell asleep cum drunk in each other's arms. When they announced we were pulling into the train station in fifteen minutes, we sucked each other off one more time.

12