Tales of a Cock Slave #14

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut daddies and truckers at rest area.
4.7k words
4
5.6k
2

Part 14 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I've always wondered what it would be like to hook up with hot, hung (preferably uncut) men at a rest stop. I've driven by the picnic area on the Parkway many times, often seeing several cars parked there with guys leaning against them. I wanted to see if my fantasy could be real.

On the way home from seeing family, I could see that there were three cars and two pickup trucks parked there, all with what looked like normal men standing around. I pulled in, got out of the car, walked around my car a few times to made sure they saw me.

I walked into the wooded area and within a minute, five hot men, one blond, one redhead, one with black curly hair, one a hot Latino and one very hot black man came up to me, dropped their pants and underwear and stroked their thick nine, ten and eleven inch uncut cocks with big smiles on their handsome faces.

I got on my knees. Each put one hand on the back of my head, the other under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat hard. Looking up into his eyes, I flexed my throat muscles as he slid his cock in and out of my throat. I flexed my throat muscles repeatedly. Each man groaned loudly, and too quickly for me, their huge cocks throbbed down my throat as they shot their hot semen into my belly.

As they were using my tight throat, two more men came up, another hot black guy and a hot Latino. They joined the crowd, pulling down their pants and underwear. The black man and Latino had thick eleven inch uncut cocks.

All seven rabbit-fucked my tight throat hard, feeding me their huge loads of semen as their huge cocks throbbed down my throat. After they finished gang banging my throat, I stood up with a huge smile on my face and the taste of hot semen in my mouth.

The hot, thick eleven inch black man walked up to me and said, "I'm Thomas. Put this condom on my cock with that pretty mouth." I went all the way down on him, making him groan. He grunted and said, "Fuck, pull off me. I want to fuck your ass and shoot my semen up it!" When I pulled off, I could see his huge cock straining the condom.

The hot Latino sat on the back of the bench and stroked his huge cock hard. I leaned over, put my hands on either side of his hips and swallowed his cock in one gulp as the black man lubed and fingered my ass. He slid his fat, black python all the way up my ass, pushing me all the way down on the Latino's huge cock.

They went wild, flexing their hips, rabbit-fucking their huge, thick cocks in and out of my ass and throat. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them groan. Both slapped my ass and face cheeks. They both grunted loudly and yelled out as their fat cocks throbbed deep inside me and and filled my belly and ass with their semen. I was in heaven.

After they shot, Thomas commanded, "On your knees!" I dropped to my knees, looking up into his face with a huge smile, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. "Fuck men! We got a hot, hungry little doggy Cock Slave!"

He poured his huge load of semen down my throat and said to the other guys, "Line up and gang bang his throat feeding him more of our hot semen!" Looking down at me, he said, "Would you like that?"

"Fuck, yeah, Nubian God!" One after another looked down at me like hungry wolves, shoved their cocks down my throat, and with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, rabbit-fucked my pie hole hard.

I flexed my muscles, loving massaging their huge cock with my throat. They groaned, grunted, and as their cocks throbbed deep in my throat, shot their semen into my belly.

Energized by all the protein they fed me, I stood up, put my hands on the back of the bench, spread my legs and stuck my ass out, shook it and said, "Fuck my ass hard, you hot studs."

Thomas slapped my ass cheeks and said, "Fuck, men. Guess we know what our little doggy Cock Slave wants now. Condom up, fuck him hard and pour your condom semen in this cup."

Thomas set the example by slapping lube on my ass, putting his big hands on my hips, shoved his huge cock all the way up my ass and rabbit-fucked me hard, as he slapped my ass cheeks hard, saying, "Little ass doggy, you love my fat cock up your tight, white ass? Bark if you do." I barked loudly as I flexed my ass muscles.

As he was about to shoot, Thomas wrapped his muscular arms around my chest, pulled me back against his hot, muscular chest and, and with one last hard thrust up my ass, grunted as his cock throbbed deep up in me and shot.

I could hear cars driving up and down the Parkway as he assaulted my ass. I was in heaven. He pulled out, poured his condom semen in the cup, slapped my ass hard and said, "Men, have at it. Ass Slave, I hope your flexing your ass muscles keep it good and tight."

They each fucked my ass the same way, each getting more aggressive, shot up my ass and poured their huge loads of semen in the cup. I dropped to my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue and wagged it.

Thomas said, "Fuck, men. Little doggy Cock Slave knows what he wants. I'll pour this cup of semen down his throat, then we'll all rabbit-fuck his throat hard and feed him more semen."

I sat back on my knees and shins, flexed my throat muscles, and submitted to their huge cocks assaulting my throat. When the last one shot his semen down my throat, I put my head down and saw they were all gone.

The only evidence of what had happened was an empty cup of semen and over twenty spent condoms, torn condom wrappers and lube packets. I took a car nap and had a triple espresso at the next rest stop.

I stopped there every time I drove up the Parkway by myself. The second time, I parked, walked into the woods, took off my clothes and sat down on the bench with a bottle of lube, a roll of condoms and a big plastic cup.

One by one, hot guys came in fucked my ass, poured their semen in the cup, then throat fucked me. After ten hot, hung, uncut men fucked my ass and throat, the cup was full. I sat there and waited with my cock hard. I resisted jerking off.

A tall, hot, Polish American man walked up, took off his clothes, revealing a beautiful, slender muscular body with a huge uncut cock. He was so handsome, chiseled features, bright blue eyes and long blond hair. I stood up, bent over with my hands on the back of the bench, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and submitted to him.

I heard him walk up behind me and felt his warm hands on my ass cheeks, spread them and licked my asshole. He spread my anus open and licked it. He stood up and said, "Yummy, tight ass." He lubed my ass and fingered it.

He put his cock head at my asshole, put his hands on my hips and shoved all twelve thick, uncut inches all the way up. I groaned, put my head down and shook it back and forth as I flexed my ass muscles. I was in heaven. "I love watching you loving my huge cock so much."

He slapped my ass cheeks hard several times, put his hands on my shoulders and shoved his Polish python all the way up my ass. He leaned over and whispered, "Keep flexing those ass muscles and I'll shoot a huge load of my hot Polish semen up your ass."

"I haven't cummed in a week." I flexed my ass muscled hard. He wrapped his strong arms around my chest, pulled me up against his warm, hard chest, thrust his python all the way up, and grunted as his cock throbbed up my ass.

He whispered in my ear, "Fuck, your ass is so hot. It's hard for men like me to find a good ass that can take my cock all the way up it and has muscles still tight enough to massage a huge load of semen out of it. Are you willing to suck my cock?"

"Willing and able."

"Fuck, so glad I pulled my truck in to this rest area." He grunted loudly. I felt his huge cock throb far up my ass. I felt every spurt of his semen fly up my ass into his condom. I expected a huge load.

He pulled out. I turned around, kissed him, dropped to my knees, pulled off his loaded condom and poured his hot, sweet semen down my throat and swallowed it. I put my head down, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and looked up at him. He put his cock head on my tongue and I licked the pre-cum off it.

He put one of his big, strong hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his python all the way down my throat as I leaned forward. "Fuck, I cannot recall the last cocksucker who could swallow the whole thing. Can I throat fuck you?"

I responded by flexing my throat muscles. He smiled and flexed his hips slowly. I loved feeling every inch of his hot, thick cock slide past my tonsils. He ran his fingers through my long hair. I pulled off with his cock head in my mouth, wrapped my hand around his thick veiny cock, stroked his foreskin up and down while licking his cock head under his foreskin.

He smiled as his cock throbbed in my hand and filled my mouth with his hot, sweet semen. I chugged it down, pulled off, stood up and French kissed him. He licked around in my mouth. "I've never tasted my own semen."

He dropped to his knees, looked up at me, licked my cock head and swallowed it. He gave me an amazing blowjob and swallowed my semen. He pulled off, licked my cock to get it hard again and rolled a condom down on it with his beautiful mouth.

He stood up, leaned over with his hands on the bench, spread his legs. I got on my knees, spread his hairless ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned and pushed back on my tongue.

I stood up, lubed and fingered his hot, tight ass and, putting my hands on his muscular shoulders, slowly inserted my cock. He groaned, put his head back and pushed his ass down on my cock. He flexed his ass muscles as I massaged his neck with my thumbs. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Your ass is as hot as your cock and face. Get ready!" I grunted in his ear and shot up his ass.

I pulled out and he turned around. I asked him to stand up. I poured my own semen down my throat and went all the way down on his cock again, stroking it and applying maximum suction. He grunted, put his hands on the back of my head and shot big down into my belly.

He pulled out and said, "I'm a trucker. You wore me out. Let's take a nap in my truck, then do this again. I've never met a hot, hung, uncut man like you who can handle my cock. OK?"

"Yes, I'm cum drunk and would love to fall asleep in your strong arms with my head on your chest."

We didn't even get dressed and walked to his truck. We smoked two joints and fell asleep.

In the morning, we 69'd then fucked each other's asses. I kissed him and asked where he lived.

"Nutley."

"Can you host?"

"Yes, when I'm there. Give me your number and I'll let you know. I really, really want to get together with you again."

"Me, too. My name is Mike." I gave him my cell number. "Text me."

"My name is Mike, too. I will. I'll dream about looking down into your hazel eyes as you suck my cock."

Two weeks later, I drove down to see my family. On the way home, stopped, walked into the woods, took my clothes off and sat on the bench. I put condoms, lube and a cup next to me and waited. A very hot man walked up. I got hard, my mouth watered and my ass tingled.

He put his hands behind my head and pushed me down to my knees and rubbed my face in his crotch. "My name is Piotr. I'm a trucker and work hard all day. I need to have my huge cock up a tight ass and then down a tight throat. I'll reward you with an endless supply of hot semen."

"Please undress. I want to see what I'm going to be taking up my ass and down my throat." He took off his clothes. He had a perfect, lean muscular body and thick twelve inch uncut cock.

I opened a condom and put it in my mouth. I got on my knees, looked up into his green eyes and rolled it all the way down on his cock. I stood up, put my hands on the bench, spread my legs and stuck out my ass.

"This ass good enough for you?" He answered by slapping lube on my ass and fingering my prostate. He put his cock head on my asshole and shoved it all the way up my ass. I cried out "Fuck, Polish trucker stud! Fuck my ass hard. Then, fuck my throat."

He rabbit-fucked my ass hard. I groaned and groaned, flexing my ass muscles. He put his hands on my shoulder and shoved his cock all the way up my ass, grunted as his cock throbbed all the way up my ass. "Was that hard enough for you?"

"Almost. Pull your cock out of my ass." He did and I turned around, dropped to my knees and wrapped my arms around his muscular thighs. I took the condom off him and poured all his hot semen in my mouth. It was sweet and salty.

I swallowed it all. I looked up into his big, blue eyes, opened my mouth, leaned over and took his cock head in my mouth. He put his hands on the back of my head and rabbit-fucked my throat hard. He grunted, his huge cock throbbed and he shot down my throat.

He said, "Bend over! I want that hot ass again."

I got up and bent over as fast I could. He got down on his knees and spread my ass cheeks with his hands. I braced myself for a good ass eating. He licked my anus with the tip of his tongue, then using his fingers, opened up my anus and stuck his tongue in it. I groaned and groaned, pushing my ass back on his tongue.

He stood up, slapped lube on my ass, fingered me a bit, then, and holding my hips, rabbit-fucked my ass hard yelling out, "I'm lovin' fucking your tight ass, boy. Do you like it or love it?"

Between groans, "I LOVE it!" I heard him grunt, shove his hot, trucker python all the way up my ass, tightly gripping my hips as his cock throbbed hard and filled his condom with what I was truly hoping he still had a lot of hot, sweet semen left for me.

He commanded, "On your knees." I dropped to my knees like the cum-hungry zombie I was by that point. He poured a huge load of hot, sweet semen down my throat. I swallowed, put my head down, looked up into his big, blue eyes. opened my mouth wide and went all the way down on his fat cock.

He held the back of my head and under my chin and said, "Hot cocksucker boy, I can feel my huge cock in your throat. When it starts throbbing, I'm going to give you more of my hot, sweet trucker semen." He shot big, and looking down into my watering eyes, said, "Did you like that?"

I could only blink my eyes. Still holding my head with his cock still in my throat, I flexed my throat muscles getting him hard again. He throat fucked another huge load into my belly. He pulled me up to my feet, kissed me and said, "Thank you. I really, really needed that. Hope you did, too!"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "I have to tell you, that was the hottest throat and ass fuck I've ever gotten. I can't believe how much hot semen you had to give me. Thank you!"

He said, "If you give me twenty minutes, I can have more equally hot, hung, uncut truckers here to use that hot, tight throat and ass. Interested?"

"Yes, please set it up! I'll treat them well with my tight throat and ass! Have you heard of 'edging'? That's when a hot cocksucker slowly, slowly serves a man's cock. Getting him to the edge, then back. Over and over for five minutes. When they cum, it's the biggest orgasm they've ever had, shooting the biggest load they've ever shot."

Patting my on my ass, he answered, "Sounds hot. Do it to me so I can explain it to them." He sat down. I edged him for over five minutes. I went all the way down on his huge cock and flexed my throat muscles, looking up into his beautiful, watering eyes.

He grunted loudly, cried out, "Holy shit, cocksucker! Do that to them and they'll treat you ass right. Go back to your car and get some rest. You'll need it. When I have them lined up, I'll get you know."

Within an hour, Piotr knocked on my window, I got out and saw five other truly hot men with huge bulges in their tight jeans, tight white t-shirts showing their muscular physiques, arms crossed and huge, knowing smiles on their handsome faces.

Piotr said, "Wait here for five minutes, then come into the woods by the bench. I went into the wooded area to find they'd dropped their pants, stroking their thick eleven inch uncut cocks to get them hard, looking at me like hungry wolves gazing at a wounded lamb. I took off my shoes and clothes.

"This is Mike, Cock Slave. Sit back and relax as he edges each of your hot cocks for five minutes or more. You will have the biggest orgasm you've ever had and feed our cocksucker the biggest load you've ever shot. Then fuck his hot ass and pour your semen into this coffee cup." He was holding a insulated coffee cup without a lid.

I edged one stud after another. Each grunted loudly as their huge cocks shot huge loads down my throat.

I pulled off the last one, the hottest and told him to take my ass first. I leaned over on the bench, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it. I felt warm hands on my ass cheeks, then a hot tongue licking my asshole. I felt his tongue got up my anus. I groaned.

I heard him snap a condom on his cock. I looked around to ensure it was the man I edged last. It was. He lubed and fingered my ass. Holding my hips, he shoved his fat cock all the way up my ass, almost pushing me over and rabbit-fucked me hard. We both were in ecstasy.

He wrapped his huge arms around my chest, pulled me up against his, thrust his python up my ass one more time and grunted loudly. I heard all the other men gasp as he shot up my ass, crying out, "Men, if you thought his throat was hot, wait until you use his tight ass!"

They all did the same thing, pouring their huge loads of trucker semen in the coffee mug. By the time all the hot truckers were done assaulting my ass, the cup was full. I got on my knees, looked up at Piotr, smiled, bent back my head, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

Piotr poured it all down my throat a little at a time, so I could swallow it all. I put my head down. He rubbed his huge, dripping cock head on my lips, streaking them with his precum. I licked it off. He groaned.

I opened my mouth wide, leaned in and swallowed his entire cock. He groaned again, put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat hard. Even though his cock was very thick, I was still able to flex my throat muscles.

He grunted and shoved it all the way down my throat. I felt all thick twelve inches throb all the way down my throat as he shot his hot Polish American semen into my stomach.

Piotr commanded, "Cock slave, stay down there. Truckers, fuck his throat and feed him your hot semen. The first time he sucked me, I pulled out with my cock head in his hot mouth. He used his talented tongue to tickle my cock head. I rewarded him by puffing out his cheeks with a huge load of my Polish American semen."

They all fucked my throat, some gently, most aggressively. Most pulled out and filled my mouth with their seed. When they were done, I said, "God. Thank you all. I really mean it. I've never serviced a group of such hot, hung guys who really, really know what to do with a Cock Slave!"

Piotr said, "It was our pleasure. I think I can speak for everyone that it's not easy to find a Cock Slave with your talent, endurance and seemingly endless thirst for semen! I'm going to reward you."

He got on his knees in front of me, looked up into my eyes and opened his mouth. The other truckers gasped as I put my cock in his mouth, turned his head to the side and rabbit-fucked his tight throat, shooting my load down it.

He swallowed, got up and said, "Thank you for that big load, Cock Slave!" He French kissed me and he spit my semen into my mouth.

He said, "Guys, before we go, I know I have another load for him. Cock Slave, get on your knees, mouth and eyes open and tongue out." They each stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks, and when they started groaning, walked up in front of me and, to my delight, shot huge loads on my face and tongue.

Piotr wiped all that hot semen into my mouth and rabbit-fucked my throat as hard as I had ever been throat fucked, feeling every inch of his fat, hard cock scrape past my tonsils, shooting another huge load down into my belly.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12