Tales of a Cock Slave #14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After, he said, "I think we've worn our little Cock Slave out. Not sure he can take another drop of hot trucker semen in his belly."

They left and I took an hour car nap before hitting the road again.

Two days after I got home, Mike, the Polish truck driver texted me that he and his boyfriend, Tyrone, with a thick twelve inch, uncut cock could host me now. He gave me the address. I drove there and parked. I texted Mike that I had arrived.

He told me to go to the back door and down the stairs. I went in, went down the stairs and Mike and Tyrone were sitting on a couch, naked with their huge cocks hard.

Mike walked up to me, kissed me and put an open condom against my lips. I put it in my mouth. He got on the floor on his back. I rolled the condom down on his cock, Tyrone saying, "Fuck, Mike, you told me treated your huge cock well. I love watching my boyfriend's cock disappear down his throat!"

I sat down on Mike's cock, which felt amazing. He groaned. Tyrone walked up, straddled Mike and put his cock head on my lips. I looked up at him, opened my mouth and leaned forward. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly inserted his thick cock.

He groaned and said, "Your throat is so hot and tight!" I flexed my ass and throat muscles making them groan and groan. Tyrone pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth.

I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and stroked it. He grunted and shot a huge load in my mouth as Mike shot up my ass. I looked up into his eyes and swallowed his sweet black semen.

I pulled off Mike's cock. Tyrone got on his back. Mike handed him his full condom. I put an open one in my mouth and rolled it down on Tyrone's black python. I poured Mike's semen on his cock, fingered some into my ass and drank the rest. I sat down on Tyrone's cock as Mike took my throat. I flexed my ass and throat muscles as they flexed their hips, slowly fucking my ass and throat.

Mike pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I stroked his cock and licked his cock head under his foreskin. Mike groaned and said, "Fuck, that tongue!" He and Tyrone grunted at the same time and I felt their huge cocks throb up my ass and down my throat.

We took a break smoking joints on the couch. Mike got on his knees and sucked my cock, looking up at me. I grunted, my cock throbbed and he swallowed my semen. "Yum!"

Tyrone did the same thing. He was a gifted cock sucker. I shot quickly and he swallowed.

We stood up, French kissed, getting us all hard again. I edged Mike and Tyrone for 7 minutes each. They rewarded my effort by stretching my throat with their thick cocks and filling my belly with more of their semen.

I stood up and said I had to go. Mike said, "Fuck, you really treated our cocks well. I don't want to speak for Tyrone, but I cannot remember getting tighter ass and throat since we hooked up at that rest area. You are welcome here any time."

Tyrone said, "Fuck, yes. Both tight. See you soon, Mike."

The next time, I got on all fours on their bed. We started with Tyrone's amazing cock up my ass while he held my hips and Mike's huge cock down my throat with one hand behind my head and the other under my chin. The flexed their hips very slowly as I flexed my ass and throat muscles slowly. Mike, "Let's make this last. His throat feels so amazing on my cock."

Tyrone, "I could fuck his tight, hot ass all day!"

They fucked me from both ends for over twenty minutes. Mike commanded, "Start flexing those muscles, Cock Slave." I flexed them, they grunted at the same time, and their huge cocks throbbed as they shot. I felt every spurt of their hot semen go up my ass and down my throat. They pulled out of me.

I got on my knees. Tyrone lubricated my throat with his huge load of sweet black semen. I leaned forward and went all the way down on his cock. I bobbed up and down it while stroking his foreskin up and down. I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted and looking into my eyes, he shot into my belly.

Every time I went over, we did it different ways. When it was warm, we had sex in their small backyard.

12