Tales of a Cock Slave #20

Story Info
Fun at group sex parties at a hotel in New Jersey.
5.4k words
4.46
5.2k
2

Part 20 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

They advertised the all-male sex group on Craig's List, giving the dates and times for the next two weeks. You had to request entrance, indicating which session you will attend. You had to knock on the door three times. The host would answer the door and check your name against the list. It cost $20 in cash.

It was in a room with a small kitchen, a small sitting area with a Queen-sized bed at the end, a little room off that with drawers and a closet and a bathroom. You undressed and put your clothes in a plastic bag they gave you and put it in one of those drawers. On the counter in the kitchen were bowls of condoms and lube and bottled water. The curtains were drawn so the room was lowly lit.

The first time, I saw a very hot, rugged, muscular man (who looked like the actor Roland Mollar who played "Esper Vesser" in the movie "The Last Vermeer") sitting on a chair. He leaned back, pointed to me, held out a condom and ordered, in a thick Polish accent, "Put this on my cock and sit on it." I got on my knees, put the condom in my mouth and rolled it down his hardening thick ten inch uncut cock making him throw back his handsome head and groan loudly.

I stood up, lubed my ass and his cock. He groaned. I sat all the way down on his python with my back to him. He held my hips and flexed his cock up and down slowly in my ass. I groaned and groaned and asked, "Please, please go slow, I want to feel every inch of your fat cock going up my ass."

He said, "Yes, I want to enjoy feeling your tight ass as long as I can. It will be hard not to shoot fast as your ass is so hot and tight!" After four glorious minutes, he started breathing harder on my neck, held me all the way down on his cock, grunted, and thrust his cock up my ass as it throbbed. I felt every spurt of his semen shoot up my ass into the condom.

I pulled off, feeling all ten fat inches slide out past my sphincter. I dropped to my knees, bent my head back and, looking up at him, opened my mouth wide. He stood up, poured his huge load of hot semen down my throat. I put my head down, opened my mouth and went down all the way down on him. He put one hand on the back of my neck and the other under my chin, and throat fucked me slowly. I looked up into his big blue, watering eyes as he stretched my tonsils.

He held my head all the way down on his cock with my nose in his musty pubes and his huge balls on my slobber-covered chin as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly as his Polish python throbbed in my throat. I felt every spurt of his semen dripping down into my belly, he said, "Men, you gotta use this hot cocksucker's ass and throat. I've never felt anything like them!"

That led to five hot, hung guys gathering around me throat fucking me on my knees on my knees. They each rabbit-fucked my throat very hard, holding my head down as their cock throbbed down my throat feeding me their hot semen.

I left feeling that I really got my $20.00 worth.

The second time, there was a really, really hot black guy sitting in a chair stroking his fat, eleven inch uncut cock. I stared at him for about five minutes and decided to go for it.

I got on my knees, looked up into his eyes, smiled, licked my lips, opened wide over his hat cock and swallowed it in one gulp. He put his large hands on the sides of my head. I stroked his foreskin up and down his cock, sucking it with maximal suction.

I pulled up so his cock head was in my mouth and twirled my tongue around his cock head under his thick foreskin. He grunted as his thick, veiny cock throbbed in my hand and he filled my mouth with his hot semen as he yelled out, "Holy fucking shit!" I swallowed every drop.

As I came up off his cock, while still holding my head by the sides, he looked into my eyes and said, "I've had your tight throat, now I want your tight ass. Go get one of those condoms and lube, put the condom on my cock with your hot mouth."

I rolled it all the way down on his fat cock. When I pulled off, I could see his cock straining the condom. I turned around, looked back at him and put lube on my ass. His face lit up with a huge smile. I sat all the way down on his cock facing out into the room, which felt heavenly.

When I started flexing my ass muscles as he started flexing his hips, it felt amazing as his thick cock slid in and out past my tight sphincter, rubbing my prostate. I groaned and groaned as everyone in the room watched in awe as this skinny white man took that huge black, uncut cock up my ass.

A hot Latino guy with a thick ten inch uncut cock came up put his fingers on my cheeks and tapped my lips with his thumbs and ordered, "Open that hot mouth and swallow my cock!"

I opened my mouth wide, looked up into his big, brown eyes and went all the way down on his Latino python. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. They rabbit-fucked me from both ends as I flexed my throat and ass muscles.

It felt amazing to be impaled up my ass and down my throat by two, hot, hung, uncut brown men! Soon the hot, aggressive Latino started breathing harder and I felt his big cock throb in my throat as he shot deep into my belly, yelling out, "Cocksucker, swallow all my hot semen!"

At the same time, I felt the black guy's cock throb up my ass filling the condom with his hot semen, yelling out, "Holy fucking shit!"

The hot Latino pulled my head off his cock and told me to get on my knees with my head bent back and cocksucker mouth open wide. He poured the black man's semen from the condom down my throat, grabbed my head and rabbit-fucked his semen and more of his own down into my belly. He asked, "Did you taste my hot Latino semen?"

"No, you shot all the way down my throat both times."

He looked around the room and asked, "All Latino men come here, stand around our cocksucker and stroke your hot Latino semen on his pretty face." Three hot Latinos coated my face in their hot semen.

He asked me, "Can you feel all that hot, steamy Latino dripping down your face?" I nodded and smiled. He wiped all that semen into my mouth with his hard cock head and told me to swallow it. "How did all that hot Latino semen taste?"

I licked my lips, smiled and looked up into his handsome face and answered, "Sweet as honey!"

He smacked my face with his cock several times and said, "Good cocksucker. Loves his semen. Hope you get a lot more here today."

I could see the hot black man who just had his cock up my ass and throat was still sitting there watching me take all that Latino semen on my face. I got up after swallowing all that Latino semen, went into the bathroom to pee, wash my face and use mouthwash.

The black man came up to me, put his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "You are a very talented Cock Slave. I've never had my cock treated so well. My name is Louis, here's my phone number. I live alone in Clifton. I'd love to get together many more times. Have fun. I think that hot Jersey boy on the couch is ready to have you service him."

I walked into the main room. The hot Jersey boy, tall, ripped, with a thick ten inch uncut cock, wearing a trucker hat, aviator sunglasses and a gold chain was sitting in the middle of the couch next to where the black guy was sitting stroking his cock.

He had been looking around the room, clearly scoping out for a cocksucker worthy of his cock and semen. He ignored me until my spit roasting performance with the black and Latino man and the bukkake from the Latinos.

I looked at him. He pointed to the floor between his legs, to me, and his cock. I got on my knees, lifted his cock, sucked one ball rolling it around. He groaned. I sucked the other one into my mouth and did the same thing. He groaned louder.

I licked up the underside of his cock, then took his cock head in my mouth. I went all the way down on him in one gulp. He groaned and put his hands on the sides of my head. He bobbed my head up and down his huge cock as I flexed my throat muscles.

He pulled me up so his cock head was in my mouth. Locking eyes, I twirled my tongue around his hot cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my entire mouth with his hot, Jersey-boy semen. I pulled off him carefully so I didn't lose a drop of his hot, sweet semen.

"Fuck! I want that throat again. We'll rest for a few minutes before I fuck your throat again a few more times. How did it feel to have that huge, black cock down your throat and up your ass?"

I said, "Thank you Jersey boy Cock Master! His cock was hot, but not as hot as yours. I hope I can get yours up my ass." I sucked a huge load of his hot semen three times with everyone watching in awe. I edged him the last time for over five minutes. When he grunted and came, he cried out, "Fuck, cocksucker, no one has ever done that to my fat cock. If I ever let you to suck my cock again, do that to me."

He stood up, stuffed his cock into his underwear, pulled up his pants, buttoned them and did up his belt. On the way out, he said, Goodbye everyone! This little Cock Slave sucked all my hot semen from my balls into his belly, so I'm going. Have fun with him!" I sucked off three more really hot, hung uncut men.

When I left and was walking through the lobby, I saw the Jersey Boy. He said, "Hello, little doggy. You have a hot, tight throat. Upstairs, you said you hoped you could have my cock up your ass."

"I thought I'd sucked out all your semen."

"I have enough to fill a condom, then feed that to you and throat fuck more into your belly."

"Hot! Where?"

"Follow me." I followed him to a bathroom down the hall. We went in and he locked the door.

"Strip and put your hands on the sink counter and watch while I fuck your ass."

I slipped my loafers off, pulled down my pants and underwear and stepped out of them. I put my hands on the counter, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it. I watched as he stood behind me, looking into my eyes as he opened his fly and pulled out his thick ten inch cock. He put condoms and lube on the counter. He slapped my ass with his cock to get it hard. He put the condom on, lubed and fingered my ass.

"Get ready, little doggy! I'm going to ride you hard until I reward you tight ass with my hot semen!" He spread my ass cheeks and put his cock just inside my asshole, put his hands on my hips and shoved it all the way up my ass. He rabbit-fucked me hard slapping my ass cheeks. "Look into my eyes, little doggy, as I use your hot ass. Giddy up, little doggy, giddy up!"

I looked into his beautiful eyes as he fucked my ass. I flexed my ass muscles, making him groan. He grunted, put his arms around my chest, pulled me up to him and thrust his cock up my ass hard one more time. I felt it throb as he shot up my ass. I groaned. "Fuck, just as tight as your throat!"

I dropped to my knees, head bent back, mouth open, stuck my tongue out and wagged it. He looked down into my eyes with his big, blue eyes and dripped his huge load of semen down my throat. He put one of his big hands on the back of my head and the other under my chin, pulled my head down and shoved his fat cock down my throat.

He rabbit-fucked my throat, grunted as it throbbed and shot. He kept his cock in my throat with my nose crushed in his fragrant pubes and my chin crushed into his big, warm balls, which twitched as he shot. "Swallow all my semen, little doggy!"

He pulled out and said, "Little doggy, my name is Paul. I have a roommate, another hot Polish American, Jacob, who has a thick eleven inch uncut cock that needs more attention than mine does. You have unquestionably the hottest throat and ass I've ever used."

"As soon as I saw you swallow that huge, black python, then take it up your ass you took a huge Latino cock down your throat, then took all that Latino semen on your face, I knew I'd found my dream Cock Slave. Interested in being our little Cock Slave doggy?"

"Fuck, yes! You have the hottest cock I've ever serviced. You are a truly gifted Cock Master. Here's my cell number, text me when you two need my ass and throat. I'll keep your cocks in tip top shape."

"I'm looking forward to spit roasting you with him."

"Me, too, Paul. Hope to see you soon."

The third time I went, I spent a lot of the time on my knees first eating hot men's asses, sucking their balls, then getting throat fucked by them. A really hot Indian man came in, undressed revealing a perfect body and a fat ten inch uncut cock. I sat on the couch and lifted my legs. He got a condom, lube and a cup.

He lubed my ass and fingered it. He put his hands behind my knees, pushing them down as he slid his fat cock up my ass. He rabbit-fucked my ass, us locking eyes. We both groaned and groaned. I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted loudly and cried out, "Fuck, so hot and tight!" as his fat cock throbbed up my ass. He pulled out and poured his huge load of semen in the cup.

I kept my legs up. A hot Latino with a fat eleven inch cock put on a condom, kneeled down, lubed and fingered my ass. He rabbit-fucked my ass. "So hot, Pappi!" We groaned and groaned. He grunted, shoved his Latino python all the way up and throbbed out a huge load of semen in his condom. He poured it all in the cup.

A hot black man with a thick twelve inch uncut cock put a condom on his cock, kneeled down, lubed and fingered my ass. He slid his cock up my ass and slowly fucked it while I flexed my ass muscles. He leaned over, kissed me, grunted and shot up my ass into his condom. He poured his huge load in the cup.

A hot Japanese man with a thick ten inch uncut cock rabbit-fucked my ass hard, pouring his semen in the cup. I dropped to my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. The black man poured all the semen down my throat. I put my head down, opened my mouth wide, leaned forward and swallowed his entire cock. He groaned as all the men watching gasped. He rabbit-fucked my throat with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. I flexed. He grunted and shot. "Your throat is as hot and tight as your ass."

There were five men on the bed, including a very cute young Latino man. I straddled him with my cock near his mouth. He opened and licked my cock head. I put my hands on the headboard and throat fucked him hard. He flexed, I grunted and shot down his throat.

He swallowed it saying, "Fuck me, please." I put lube on his ass, a condom on my cock, pushed his legs up and slid my cock all the way up his ass with our noses touching looking into each other's eyes as I slowly fucked his tight ass. We both groaned.

I sped up and rabbit-fucked his tight ass as he groaned shaking his head back and forth. When I was about to shoot, I slammed my cock all the way up his tight ass, leaned over with my mouth by his ear and whispered, "Get ready, hottie!"

I threw my head back and he yelled out, "Fuck!" as I throbbed a huge load up his tight ass in my condom. I pulled the condom off my cock and held it over his mouth. He opened wide and I poured it down his throat.

I straddled his chest, put my cock in his mouth and pushed it down his throat. I pumped it in and out of his hot, tight throat until it throbbed, and I shot down into his belly. When I pulled out, he smiled, licked his beautiful lips and said, "Thank you."

He turned to the hot black guy on the bed next to him, stroked his huge cock, leaned over an licked the precum off his cock head and asked, "Please, please do that to me." That black stud had a thick ten inch uncut cock.

All the other men there watched that pretty boy with his skinny legs over his huge black shoulders as the black man's black ass flexed as he rabbit-fucked the his ass. The boy groaned and groaned, crying out, "Harder, harder, black stallion!"

The black man thrust his cock all the way up his tight ass, groaned loudly and shot. He pulled out of the boy's ass, pulled his condom off, held it over his pretty mouth and poured it down his throat. The hot Latino boy swallowed all of it, looked up and smiled at the black man and opened his mouth wide.

The black man straddled his chest, put his huge hands on the side of his pretty head, put his fat cock head on his lips. The boy's eyes bugged out as he opened his mouth wide. The black man slid his python all the way down his throat so his pubes were crushed against his nose and his big balls were on his drool-covered chin. I could tell when he slammed his cock all the way down his throat and grunted, that he fed the little boy his semen. He pulled out his throat, got off the bed, dressed and left.

A huge, hot Latino man took his place. As I dressed and was walking out, I saw five other hot, super-hung men lined up, with big smiled on their faces, stroking their cock hard, waiting to use his ass and throat. The boy had a huge smile on his pretty face and I knew that little cock slave was going to go home happy, but probably with a sore ass and throat.

The day after the last time I went to those parties, Paul texted and asked if I was free. I responded yes and asked time and address. He provided it. I drove to his address in Clifton. It was a small house. I rang the doorbell and Paul answered naked and hard. He invited me in to the living room. On the couch was Jacob and a hot black man, both with huge rock hard uncut cocks.

Both of them smiled and stroked their hard cocks. Paul said, "Mike, this is our new roommate, Robert. As you can see, his cock is the size of the black man at the party whose cock you swallowed and sat on. I hope you don't mind him playing with us?"

"No, the more the merrier. Robert, how about you get on your back with your cock up my ass and Jacob's down my throat and mine down Paul's throat."

Paul said, "Fuck! Let the party begin!" Robert got on his back on the floor. I rolled a condom all the way down on his huge thick cock, making him groan and say, "Fuck, Paul. You said he had a talented throat. I hope his ass is, too."

"Yep, tight and hot. Sit on that cock, little doggy!" I sat all the way down on his cock and rubbed his nipples, making him buck his back. We both groaned loudly. Jacob straddled him and put his cock head in my open mouth.

I looked up into his big, blue eyes and licked the precum off his cock heard. "Fuck, Paul! He is a little cum-loving doggy!" He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. He said, "Robert, let's fuck this little doggy hard!" and slid his cock down my throat.

Jacob and Robert flexed their hips, rabbit-fucked my throat and ass. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both groaned. Jacob pulled out so his cock was in my mouth and commanded, "Keep doing that or no semen from my cock for you. If you aren't doing that with your ass, you better start! Paul, get down on his cock, he's earning a hot blowjob. I know from experience that you suck cock really well."

Robert assured, "Yes, he's massaging my cock really well with his ass muscles!" Paul went down on me. He flexed his throat muscles.

Unfortunately, after two minutes Robert, Jacob and I shot. I pulled off Robert as Jacob pulled his cock out of my mouth. Paul pulled off my cock. Robert stood up. I dropped to my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. "Fuck, doggy!"

Robert dripped his condom semen down my throat. I swallowed and put my head down level with his now hard cock, looked up at him and opened my mouth wide. Robert put one of his huge hands on the back of my head and the other under my chin. He slid his cock all the way down my throat. Still looking up into his big, brown eyes, I flexed my throat muscles.

He flexed his hips and slowly fucked my throat. Paul and Jacob watched. Jacob said, "Fuck, look at that huge black cock disappear down Mike's tight throat!" Robert pulled my head off his cock so his cock head was in my mouth.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12