Tales of a Cock Slave #20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my hand his thick veiny cock, twirled my tongue around his cock head, and looked up into his eyes. He grunted and I felt his cock throb in my hand as he filled my mouth with a huge, huge load of his hot, sweet, black man semen.

"Swallow every drop!" I gulp it down and pulled off him. I looked over at Paul and Jacob. Jacob was dumbstruck, but Paul smiled as he had watched me swallow and take up my ass a black cock the same size.

I asked Jacob, "Want your cock up my ass?"

"Yes. I'll get on my back on the ottoman. Paul take his throat. Robert suck his cock." After, I massaged a huge load of semen out of Jacob's cock I got on my knees, Jacob poured his semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked it hard as I flexed my throat and ass muscles. Jacob grunted and shot deep down my throat. "Fuck, fuck. I hope you can service us regularly!"

"Whenever your cocks need attention, I'm free."

It was just as hot as having Robert's cock up my ass. I sat on Paul's cock, while Robert throat fucked me and Jacob sucked my cock. After we all shot, I got off Paul's cock on my knees, head back, mouth open, tongue out. Paul dripped his semen down my throat. "Swallow my hot Polish semen, little doggy!" I swallowed it, licked my lips and smiled up at him.

I put my head down, opened my mouth, licked his dripping cock head before I swallowed it in one gulp and, flexed my throat muscles, and massaged a huge load out of him as his fat cock throbbed all the way down into my belly. He pulled out, patted my head and said, "Good doggy! We need to do this often as you can see and feel, our huge cocks need a lot of attention!"

"Whenever your cocks need attention, I'm free."

Paul walked me out to my car. I told him, "You remember that hot black man at the party with the huge cock I sucked and sat on?"

"Yes, how could I forget? Watching you suck his huge cock, then sit on it, throat that huge Latino, taking the semen from those other hot Latinos on your pretty face, is why I let you suck me, and later, have my cock up your ass. Why?"

"I have his cell number. He lives in Clifton. Want me to invite him to our next party? I know I'd love to watch him and Robert fuck your and Jacob's asses and throats. I'd love to get spit roasted by them."

He leaned over and kissed me, "Fuck yes. I'm a little doggy, too, who dreams at night about having a huge black cock up my ass and down my throat at the same time. If they do that, will you suck my cock as I am sure they are going to fuck a huge load out of me?"

I smiled, kissed him and rubbed his cock. "You know the answer to that."

We did this once a week.

The next time, I picked up Louis and we went to Paul's house. I rang the doorbell. Paul opened it naked with his cock rock hard, sticking straight out of his pubes. Jacob and Robert were sitting on the couch, smiling with their huge cocks hard. I said, "Men, this is Louis. Paul watched me suck his huge cock, then sit on it while a hot, hung Latino fucked my throat."

"That's what convinced him to let me suck him three times, then fuck my ass in the bathroom off the lobby of that hotel. Louis take Paul's ass. Robert, take his throat. Jacob, you're next." Jacob smile a huge, toothy Polish smile, and blew me a kiss.

Robert sat down on a chair. Paul rolled a condom all the way down on his cock like the cock sucker pro I knew he was. Paul stood up, turned around and sat all the way down on his cock. Louis walked up to him, rubbed his dripping cock on his pretty lips. "Open wide, Jersey boy!"

Before he opened his mouth, he looked at me, winked and said, "Thank you!"

I said, "Robert and Louis, treat him well. He deserves it." I went down on Paul's thick cock. I took Louis' guidance and didn't flex my throat muscles, waiting for them to signal for me to start flexing.

Paul opened his mouth wide and looked up at Louis. Louis put one of his big hands on the back of his pretty head, the other under his chin and slid his black python down his throat. He said, "Robert, slow, slow, slow." Jacob and I watched as they slowly fucked Paul's ass and throat. They all groaned and groaned.

Robert asked Louis, "Is he flexing his throat muscles like he's flexing his ass muscles?"

"Yes. Let's give him what he wants." They both sped up, flexing their hips, rabbit-fucking his ass and throat hard. Both grunted, shoved their black pythons all the way in him and shot as Paul filled my throat with his hot semen.

They pulled out. Robert stood up and Louis sat in the chair. Robert poured his semen down Paul's ass crack. "Polish Cock Slave, put this condom on his huge cock with your mouth and sit on it." Paul rolled the condom all the way down on Louis' cock, sat all the way down on it and opened his mouth. Robert took his throat.

I went down on him waiting to get fed another of his hot, Polish American loads. They both fucked him from both ends slowly. Both grunted and filled Paul with their hot, black semen. Paul shot all the way down my throat.

I said, "Jacob, you're next." Jacob kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Thank you."

Louis handed Jacob a condom. Jacob rolled it down on Louis' huge cock with ease. Robert poured his semen down Jacob's ass crack. Jacob sat on Louis' cock while Robert fucked his throat. I went down on Jacob. After a lot of groaning, Louis and Robert grunted and filled his belly and ass with their semen as Jacob filled my belly with his semen.

Robert poured his semen down Jacob's throat and slowly throat fucked him, throbbing more hot, black semen into his belly.

Louis sat in the chair. I rolled a condom down on his black python with my mouth. I stood up, lubed my ass and sat all the way down on his cock. I smiled at Robert and opened my mouth wide. He put his big hands on the sides of my head and slid his cock all the way down my throat. Jacob swallowed my cock. Louis and Robert flexed their hips, rabbit-fucking me from both ends. They grunted and all three shot our semen.

I took joints and a lighter with me. I said to the hot, sweaty studs, "Let's smoke these in their bed and fall asleep together, hot and sweaty. Agree?"

Paul leaned over, kissed me and said, "Yes. Thank you, thank you."

I lit the joints and passed them to my favorite hot studs as we sat on Paul's and Jacob's king-sized bed. We all fell asleep in a big pile of hot, cum drunk and stoned men. We woke up at 8:00 am the next morning to the smell of bacon. We went into the kitchen and saw Paul cooking breakfast for us naked. We ate all the eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. We spit roasted each other every way in their living room, then took a nap in their bed.

After the nap, I got on my back on the bed, legs up. They all rabbit-fucked my ass hard until they had no more semen. They put their condom semen in a glass. Paul got on his knees, head back, mouth open wide. Louis poured his semen down his throat and followed it with his huge cock. I could see Louis' cock stretching Paul's throat and Paul flexing his throat muscles.

Louis pulled out with his fat cock head in Paul's mouth. Paul wrapped his hand around his fat, veiny cock. Louis grunted and filled Paul's mouth with his semen. Paul swallowed it all with Louis' cock still in his mouth. Louis pulled out. Paul stood up and they French kissed. They both got rock hard. I said, "Men, sit on the couch. I want to edge you studs before Louis and I go.

I started with Jacob, edging him for five minutes. When I flexed, he grunted, flexed his hips up and shot a huge load down my throat. I edged Robert, then Paul, then Louis, all filling my belly with their semen.

We dressed and I drove Louis home. I sucked his big cock and swallowed his semen. He sucked my cock and swallowed my semen. He opened the door and said, "I don't have the energy to fuck your tight ass. Come over at 10:00 am tomorrow?"

From 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, he fucked my ass and throat ten times and I fucked his ass and throat ten times. We took a nap. When we woke up, we smoked two joints and 69'd. I drove home one happy Cock Slave.

12