Tales of a Cock Slave #27

Story Info
Fun with a hot Cuban manager and his staff at a Miami resort.
6.9k words
4.13
5.2k
1

Part 27 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I attended a corporate leadership offsite a golf resort north of Miami. My room was beautiful with a large bathroom with tub and shower, a large bed, a sitting area, desk and three sliding glass doors looking out to a landscaped path leading to the golf courses. The HVAC, lights and curtains were controlled by a panel on the bedside table.

After I checked in and unpacked, I was pinged on Scruff by a man with the profile name, "HotHungCuban" who said he worked there as a manager and was 6', 175, hung and uncut. He unlocked. He was very hot. I unlocked. I am 6', 175, very handsome with wavy auburn hair and a thick, eight-inch uncut cock and big, low-hanging balls.

He said it was apparent from my photos and videos I very hot and a very talented Cock Slave and asked, "Are you in the mood to get throat and ass fucked by an aggressive Cuban American with a hot, thick ten-inch uncut cock?"

I responded, "Room 1200, door open. Available now."

I sat naked on my bed and waited for him to arrive. He entered. He was very handsome, tall, well-built, wearing tight khakis (with a noticeable bulge down his thigh), a tight polo shirt and a fitted blue blazer with the resort's crest on the pocket, smiling like a man who knew he was about to get amazing deep throat head. He looked like the actor Chuku Modu who played Gabriel Santiago in the Netflix series "The 100." He walked over to the bed and told me to undress him slowly. "My name is Luis."

I kissed him and said, "My name is Mike." I pulled off his shirt and licked one of his nipples. He sighed. He put a hand on the back of my head and guided me to his other nipple. I got down on my knees and looking up into his big brown eyes, took off his shoes and socks.

I sucked one of his big toes, then the other. He sighed, "Fuck, suck my cock!" He stood up. I unbuckled his belt, opened his pants and pulled them down. He stepped out of them. I licked his cock getting it rock hard down the inner thigh of his right leg constrained by his Tommy John underwear. I pulled them down and his fat, dripping cock sprang up right in front of my mouth, mesmerizing me. I stood up and kissed him. He undressed me. He noticed my cock. He said, "Wow, big cock. Uncut?"

"Yes, my father comes from a Welsh family and they don't circumcise."

He laid down on the bed on his back and lifted his legs. "Eat my ass and suck my balls." I lifted his hard cock and his balls and licked his tight pink asshole. I sucked each ball, licked his taint, licked his thighs and up the underside of his cock. He cried out, "Please stop, that feels amazing, but I want to save my hot Cuban semen for your throat! On your back, please."

I got on my back, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and put my hand on my throat. He got on his knees and slid his fat Cuban python down my throat and fucked it slowly, flexing and rolling his hips as I flexed my throat muscles and rubbed his fat cock feeling his fat cockhead sliding in and out of my throat.

He yelled out, "Fuck!" and grunted, "Uh!" with each throb of his fat cock as I felt numerous spurts of his hot Cuban semen shoot down my throat with my nose in his huge, musty balls and my chin in his trimmed bush.

He held his cock down my throat, saying, "Fuck, that was so hot. I could tell you had a talented throat, but was not expecting to get my cock throated that well." He pulled out and stood up to put his underwear and pants on, then sat down on a chair to put his socks and shoes on. He complimented my oral skills and asked if I had had the chance to share my amazing oral skills with anyone else there.

I got back on my knees in front of him, looked up at him and kissed his still hard cock through his pants and said, "No, not yet. Can you help with that?" I had a room on the first floor that overlooked the gold course. He suggested I leave the sliding doors open, open the curtains, turn out the lights and he would ensure a steady flow of hot, hung, aggressive men.

I stayed naked and worked at my laptop and when a man would come in, I'd ask him how he wanted it. The men who worked there wore tight khaki shorts, tight white polo shirts and deck sneakers with knee socks, all with huge bulges and nice round asses.

The first, a hot black man with a thick ten-inch uncut cock, throat fucked me on my knees in front of the full-length mirror, commanding, "Fuck, hot cocksucker, I love watching my black python slide in and out of your hot lips and down your tight throat."

I flexed my throat muscles, he held my head all the way down on him, crushing my nose in his funky, trimmed pubes and chin in his fat, warm balls. He grunted loudly, "Fuck," as his cock throbbed down my throat and balls bounced on my chin as he fed me.

He picked me up and French kissed me as hard as he had throat fucked me. He dropped to his knees and sucked a huge load out of me. He was an amazing cocksucker, flexing his throat muscles and stroking my cock. I held the sides of his head, pulled it off so my cockhead was in his mouth. He licked around my cockhead under my foreskin. I grunted, "Fuck! swallow my semen!"

He swallowed it and told me, "Sweet, hot semen." He dressed and left.

A hot Latino man, Carlos, with a fat ten-inch uncut cock came in wearing the resort uniform, undressed, stroked his cock hard, opened a condom and told me, "Put this on my cock with your throat, then get on all fours, little doggy, right here in this doorway, so those men can watch me ride your hot ass."

I looked at the men watching, both hot, one white and the other black. I smiled at them, turned, looked up into Carlos' big, brown eyes and went all the way down on him rolling the condom on his cock with my tongue and throat.

I heard one of the men say, "Fuck, look how Carlos' fat cock disappeared down that man's throat!" I got on all fours and smiled at the men who watch in amazement as Carlos fingered lube up my ass and slid his Latino python up it in one thrust.

The other said, "Fuck, look how that little doggy took his fat, brown cock all the up his ass. Ride him hard, Carlos!"

He put his hands on my hips and rabbit-fuck me so hard his groin and fat balls slapped loudly against my ass and thigh. He smacked my ass cheeks and cried out, "Giddy-up little doggy. I love riding your tight ass. If you are enjoying it as much as I am, bark every time I slide my cock up your ass."

I saw the men smiling and rubbing their huge bulges through their tight, white golf shorts. "Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof..." I flexed, he grunted, "Fuck, hot, tight ass, little doggy. You two will love it. Now watch as I do that to his throat." I felt his cock throb up my ass. He pulled out, I groaned. I got on my knees so the men could watch with my head bent back, mouth open and tongue out.

He fed me the huge amount of his condom semen and pushed my head down. Carlos put his hands on the sides of my head and shoved his cock down my throat with his hands bobbed it up and down aggressively, his fat balls slapping loudly against my chin, then held it down with my nose in his trimmed pubes and chin in his fat, warm balls. He smacked my face cheeks, grunted and shot. I felt his fat cock throb all the way down my throat and every spurt of his hot semen fly down into my belly.

As Carlos pulled out from my throat, I felt all fat ten inches slide past my tonsils. He wiped his still-hard cock on my lips spotting them with his semen. I licked it off, licked my lips and smiled at him. He told me to put another condom on his cock and get back on all fours. I rolled one all the way down on him, making him groan.

He lubed his cock and my ass, put his hands on my hips, and while the men watched, slid his cock up my ass again and slowly fucked it flexing and rolling his narrow hips. I groaned and groaned, noticing the men were still watching as the hot Latino fucked my ass. I flexed, he grunted, "Fuck, hot ass! I'm about to fill you up again." I felt his cock throb up my ass.

He pulled out. I took his condom off, poured his semen down my throat and went back down on him. I put my hands on his ass cheeks, fingers in his ass crack and held his cock down my throat as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, "Fuck!" as his fat cock throbbed more semen down my throat. He pulled out. I groaned as all fat ten inches slid out past my tonsils.

I heard the white man say, "Holy fucking shit. Sam, did you see what Carlos just did to that hot man's throat and ass?"

I heard the black man say, "Yes, our cocks will be stretching those hot holes in seconds."

Before Carlos dressed and left, he said, "He's all yours men. He loves it hard and verbal. He flexes well so he'll be tight for you."

The men came up where I was still on all fours in the door. They undressed right there where anybody passing would see them. Both had lean, muscular bodies. The white man said, "I'm Sam. I have a thick, ten-inch uncut very needy cock. My friend, John, has a thick eleven-inch uncut cock, also very needy. Maybe more hot men will watch us fuck you from both ends and want to use you after we're done with you."

The black man got behind me and the white man in front. Their cocks were rock hard. I felt the black man put lube on my ass and finger it up my ass. I groaned and pushed back on his finger. John said, "Sam, wait to fill his throat with your cock. I want to hear him groan as I stretch his hot ass." John put his big hands on my hips as he slowly slid his fat cock up my ass.

I groaned and groaned loudly as John sighed. "Fuck, such a tight ass." Sam waited a minute before rubbing my lips with his dripping cock. I looked up into his blue eyes and opened wide. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid it in.

They rabbit-fucked me hard from both ends in rhythm. Their slapped my ass and face cheeks with their balls and hands. I was in heaven. I felt John's hand cupped under my cock and caught the semen they fucked out of me. He fed it to Sam, who said, "Hmmm. Sweet and salty, hot Cock Slave."

I flexed both my ass and throat muscles. They grunted at the same time, their cocks throbbed. The black man cried out, "Fuck, how lucky are we to have watched Carlos' fat, brown cock fuck your tight throat and ass, then us fuck both your hot holes." I felt their huge cocks throb as they shot into both ends of me. I got the sense there was something between them.

I asked them to switch. The black man took my throat, lubing it with his hot condom semen while the white man took my ass. They rabbit-fucked me hard. I flexed, they grunted and shot.

I commanded, "John, fuck his ass. Use his semen as your lube."

Sam smiled, "Go for it. I've been waiting years to get your huge black python up my ass and down my throat."

Sam got on his back on the bed, legs up. John said, "Sam, get ready to have our dreams come true!" He got on his knees, spread Sam's ass cheeks and licked his asshole. Sam groaned. John put on a condom, lubed and fingered Sam's ass, put Sam's legs over his shoulder, slowly inserted his black python up his ass, leaned over nose-to-nose with him and slowly fucked his ass.

They both groaned locking eyes. John grunted, slid his cock all the way up Sam's ass and shot. I went all the way down on his cock and flexed my throat muscles. John and Sam grunted at the same time as John shot up his ass and Same shot down my throat.

John pulled out, turned Sam around so his head was over the edge of the bed, poured his hot, black man semen down his throat, pushed his chin up so Sam could swallow it, pushed his chin down so his mouth and throat were aligned.

John got on his knees, slid his python down Sam's throat and rabbit-fucked it as I sucked his cock. John said, "Sam, your throat is as tight as your ass." John grunted and shot down Sam's throat as Sam shot down mine.

John leaned over with his hands on the bed and spread his legs. I got down with my back against the bed and swallowed John's cock. Sam slowly fucked John's ass pushing John's huge cock all the way down my throat.

I put my hands on John's hairless ass cheeks and rubbed his asshole with my middle fingers. John said, "Fuck, doggy, keep doing that to my ass and I'll feed you!" Sam and John grunted loudly as they both shot. John throat fucked Sam on his back as I sucked his cock again.

They dressed and left. I saw Sam pat John on the ass as they walked away. It was clear they finally realized their true feelings for each other and hoped they would be back in their room fucking each other all night.

Two other hot men watched them spit roast me. In mere seconds, the white man's eleven-inch uncut cock was assaulting my ass while a hot Latino man's twelve-inch uncut was sliding in and out of my throat, right in the door so other men could watch, which made it hotter for me. I flexed. They grunted, pulled out and shot their semen on my back. I felt a warm tongue on my back as the Latino licked all off my back.

I stood up. Both hot men gave me amazing deep throat head. "Fuck, you two are hot studs. Not many men like you give such great deep throat. Are your asses as hot? The Latino got on his back on the bed and lifted his legs. I ate his tasty ass, stood up, snapped on a condom, lubed my cock and fingered lube in his tight ass.

I put his legs over my shoulders, leaned down nose-to-nose and slowly flexed and rolled my hips. He groaned and groaned. I stood up and stroked the Latino's python. The white man wrapped his lips around his cockhead and swallowed the hot, sweet semen I fucked out of him. The Latino stud flexed his ass muscles. I grunted and shot up his tight ass into my condom.

He dropped to his knees and, looking up at me, bent his handsome head back, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I fed him my condom semen, then throat fucked him. "Hot cocksucker, swallow my semen!"

The white man got on all fours. I took his ass as the Latino took his throat. We fucked him so hard and fast, our balls slapped loudly on his chin and thighs. He flexed, the Latino and I smiled at each other, slammed our cocks all the way in him, grunted and shot.

I pulled out and handed the Latino my condom. The Latino fed it to white man, slid his fat cock down his throat and bobbed his head up and down all fat twelve inches. "Flex, lover!" White man flexed, Latino man grunted and fed his lover.

Ten minutes later a truly stunning young Latino man with a compact body, bubble butt and long, black wavy hair came in wearing a tight, white polo shirt, very tight khaki shorts and white sneakers. I turned on the lights.

"Hi, I'm Paolo, I am a busboy here. I just got off work and heard about you. I'm here for some hot, really fun sex." He turned around showing his lean body, wide shoulder, narrow hips, bubble butt and huge bulge. He did a very sexy striptease revealing his hot, 5' 10" muscular body and a thick nine-inch uncut cock with a cross tattoo between his trimmed pubes and navel.

I got up, put my hands on the sides of his head and kissed him. I licked his lips. He opened his mouth and we French kissed. I wrapped my arms around him and guided him to the bed. We fell over, still kissing. We rubbed and licked each other all over out bodies, getting us both rock hard. I knew I was in for a very hot, fun time.

He said, "I see you have condoms and lube. Please get on your back, legs spread." I laid back against the pillows. He got a condom, opened it and threw the wrapper in the trashcan and a bottle of lube. He crawled between my legs like a sexy, brown panther, licked his middle finger and slid it up my ass and rubbed my prostate. I groaned and flexed my ass muscles.

"Fuck, Paolo, put that condom down on my cock with your hot mouth, lube it and your ass and sit on it, then lift that hot ass up." He locked eyes with me, squeezed lube in one hand, stroked it on my cock, and fingered some up his ass. He squatted over my cock and put his hands on my pecs. As he lifted his hot, tight ass up and down my cock, he rubbed my nipples. "Fuck, hot ass. Seems you do love having hot, fun sex!"

He leaned over and put his lips to mine, his glossy black hair falling around his handsome face and my head on the pillow. I opened my mouth and licked his lips, he opened his mouth and I stuck my tongue in his mouth. We French kissed again while he bobbed up and down my cock, groaning and shaking his head back and forth with his hair flying around him.

He sat up, still lifting his ass up and down my cock. I stroked his fat, hard, dripping cock. We both grunted and shot. He shot huge load on my chest and under my chin, me up his tight ass. "Fuck, Paolo, that was the funnest, hottest sex I've had for a long time." He wiped up his semen and licked it all off his fingers.

"Please get on your back with that beautiful head over the end of the bed, mouth open, tongue out." He smiled and licked his lips. He was so beautiful I could not believe I just had my cock up his hot ass and was about to have it down his throat. I dribbled my semen on his tongue until my condom was empty. He swallowed it, licked his lips, bent his head back, mouth wide open. I put my fingers behind his neck and thumbs on his throat.

I slowly rolled and flexed my hips sliding my cock in and out. I rubbed my cock through his throat. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of his beautiful lips. "Paolo, are you enjoying this?" He gave a thumbs up. "I want us both to enjoy this as long as possible, please wait to flex until I ask you to." I groaned and groaned sliding my cock in and out of his hot, tight throat looking down at his perfect body and rock-hard, dripping cock.

Still fucking his throat, I went down on him, bobbing up and down his cock. I pulled off and said, "When I flex and apply suction, do that to my cock and we'll feed each other." After five minutes, I flexed and sucked. He did, too. We both shot down each other's throats. I pulled out. He asked, "What is your name?"

"Mike. I want to sit on your cock like you just did to mine and get throat fucked by you." It was far hotter than when he sat on my cock and I throat fucked him feeding him more semen.

"Want to stay a while, smoke a joint, 69, then fuck each other again?" He flashed a huge smile and sat down on the bed next to me. I handed him a joint and lit his and mine. I marveled at how hot he was sucking on that joint. It felt great to relax after having really hot, fun sex with him. I asked him, "Are you gay?"

"No, bisexual, but more on the straight end. I have a hot girlfriend I want to marry and have babies with. We have great sex. Yes, we used birth control. She knows I occasionally have safe sex with men, saying it makes me a better lover. You?"

"Bisexual, too. I have a very hot wife and three children. She says the same thing about me. I'm glad you came in here."

"Are you Catholic?"

"Ah, my uncut cock. No, I'm Welsh American. The Welsh don't circumcise."

"Your cock and body are perfect for me. I rarely have sex with men and never with men with bigger cocks as I want to enjoy it. Carlos knows that and told me about you. You are a very, hot, fun lover." We finished our joints. I went down on him as he took my cock down his throat. We flexed our hips, sliding our cocks in and out. We both shot too quickly.

I got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs lifted, "Paolo, please fuck my ass again, slowly."

He got down on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I groaned and groaned. He stuck his tongue up my ass. He stood up, snapped a condom on his fat cock, lubed and fingered my ass.

He stood up, smiled down at me with his glossy hair falling around his face as he slid his cock up my ass. I waited to flex my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned as he slowly fucked my ass. After five glorious minutes, I flexed, he grunted, his cock throbbed as he shot up my ass. It was so hot I shot on my abs and pecs. He pulled out and licked my semen off me.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12