Tales of a Cock Slave #27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

"Please, turn around, head over the end of the bed, mouth open, tongue out." I did it. He poured a huge, huge load of warm, sweet Latino semen on my tongue. I swallowed it all, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. My cock got rock hard as I watched his huge cock and low-hanging balls approach my face as he slid it down my throat.

I put my hand on my throat and rubbed his cock as he slid it in and out as I flexed my throat muscles. "Fuck, Mike, keep rubbing my cock and massaging it with your throat and I'll pull out and fill your hot mouth with my seed." I rubbed and flexed. He put his hands on the sides of my head, pulled out, me feeling all fat nine inches slide past my tonsils with his fat, smooth cockhead in my mouth.

I wrapped a hand around his fat, veiny cock and licked around his cockhead under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth. "Fuck, Mike, swallow my Latino seed!" I swallowed every drop. He pulled his cockhead out of my mouth, leaned over and sucked another load out of me.

I got on all fours in front of the mirror. "Paolo, fuck my ass again so we both can watch it." He smiled, got a condom and lube. He put the condom on, stoked lube on it and fingered some up my ass. I groaned. He put his hands on my shoulders and slid his cock up my ass. He smiled at me as he slowly flexed and rolled his narrow hips fucking me. We both groaned and groaned. "Mike, flex."

I did, he slid his cock all the way up my ass, pushing me forward, and grunted as his fat cock throbbed up my ass with yet more semen. He pulled out. I got on my knees back on my shins. He fed me the semen, then, so I could watch, slowly throat fucked me again, grunting and feeding me more. He pulled out, pulled me to my feet and kissed me.

"Thank you, Mike. Great way to end a hard day of work." He sucked me off, dressed, kissed me and left. It was among the hottest sex I'd ever had. I closed the doors, turned out the lights and took a short nap truly in disbelief about what just happened. After, I opened all three doors and sat on my bed naked.

The next man, another hot Latino, asked me to get down on my knees and back on my shins against the bed with my mouth open wide. He put his hands on the bed, shoved his fat, eleven-inch uncut cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it, his huge, warm balls slapping against my chin and my nose crushed into his fragrant bush.

I flexed, he grunted and pulled out so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth and filled it with a huge load of hot, sweet Latino semen. I swallowed it before he pulled out. He patted me on the head and said, "Thank you, hot Papi, for treating my Latino python so well with your tight, hot throat! On your back, legs up."

I got on the bed with my legs up. He ate my ass, stood up, put on a condom, lubed it and my ass and bending over with his beautiful face in my face, slowly slid his cock up my ass and, rolling and flexing his hips, slowly fucked me. He kissed me. I opened my mouth and French kissed him. He stood up, I flexed, he grunted and shot up my ass as I shot on my torso. He wiped it up and sexily licked it off his fingers.

He pulled out. I got back on my knees, pulled his condom off, poured his warm, salty semen down my throat and went all the way down on him. He held my head down, nose in his trimmed pubes, chin in his balls. I flexed and felt his cock throb down my throat and fat balls bounce on my chin as he fed me. He pulled out, dressed and left.

Later, a group of five very handsome Latino studs with thick uncut cocks ranging from ten to twelve inches entered my room. Carlos, the ten-incher who fucked me before told me to get on all fours and for the men to throat and ass fuck me, while the fuckers suck off two more men and one man suck my cock. We did this over and over, switching so we all had each other's holes and everyone got their huge, uncut cocks sucked.

He told them to stand around me, for me to pull up their cocks and lick and suck their balls. I loved licking and sucking their large, soft, tasty balls. They clearly loved it as they all groaned when I took each of their balls in my mouth.

Carlos commanded, "Cock Slave, on your knees, mouth wide open. Men, stand around him stroking your cock and, when you are ready to shoot, shoot in the back of his mouth." I watched in anticipation as they stroked their foreskins up and down their huge cocks looking down at me with their big, brown eyes. Carlos shot first, walking up and shooting a huge, multiple spirt load down my throat. Each did the same.

The twelver, Jose, pulled me forward and slid his fat cock down my throat and slowly fucked it. I flexed, he pulled out, grunted and filled my mouth with a surprisingly huge load of warm, sweet, salty semen. I swallowed it, licked my lips and smiled up at him.

He looked down at me and I said, "Please get on your back on the bed." He laid down. His cock was already rock hard again. I put a condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on his fat cock with my throat. He uttered a long sigh as my throat went down on his fat twelve inches. I pulled off. His cock was straining the condom and glistening with my saliva.

I stroked lube on his cock. He sighed, "Fuuuck!" I squatted over it and sat down on it slowly. Carlos waited a minute so he could hear me groan and groan. He straddled Jose and rubbed his hard, dripping cock on my lips. I opened my mouth and went all the way down on him. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both grunted as their huge cocks throbbed deep inside me.

Carlos said, "You are one fucking hot man."

I kept condoms and lube with me for the remainder of my stay. I saw some of the men working around the resort the next day. We gave each other knowing smiles. I sucked two off (the ten incher and Carlos) in a bathroom stall at the same time. Then, they spit roasted me twice. Again, they thanked me for serving their cocks so well.

As I was working in my room, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it. Luis was standing there with his hands over his crotch and another of his big smiles stretched across his handsome face. He asked if the men he sent had treated me well, saying he heard I had treated their huge cocks well.

I responded, "Yes, my throat and ass and their cocks got a good workout. Carlos fucked my ass and throat leading to a white and black man who watched him fuck me using me. Two hot men saw them spit roast me and spit roasted me. Carlos brought five men and we fucked each other's holes and sucked each other's cocks. I had hot, fun sex with a truly hot young man, Paolo."

"I know Paolo, he is truly, very hot. He doesn't give his ass and throat to just any man, so lucky you. There are a lot of men and women around here who are now very jealous of you. Carlos is my husband and knows him and recommended he hook up with you. After you told me what you wanted, I discussed it with him. Clearly he did a great job." He grabbed my head. I assumed he was going to push me to my knees.

He French kissed me, then, looking into my eyes, asked me what I wanted from him. I said I wanted to suck him off in the shower and take as many loads as he has for me. We took a ten-minute shower with me getting three big loads out of him.

After, he put me on my knees in front of the full-length mirror and, looking down into my eyes, said, "Watch while I fuck your hot throat and feed you another load of my hot Cuban semen." He shot deep and said he had to go.

On the way out, he French kissed me again and got on his knees, unzipped my pants, pulled them down, put his hands on my ass. I put my hands on the sides of his head, which I turned, and rabbit-fucked his throat, pulled out and shot in his mouth. He swallowed my semen with my cock still in his mouth.

I pulled out. He stood up and thanked me for the big load, pushed me back down, grabbed my head and rubbed my face in his crotch. I licked and bit his cock through his pants. I pulled them down and lick and bit his cock through his underwear. By the time I pulled down his underwear, it was equally wet from my spit and his precum.

He said with a big, knowing smile, "Open wide!" and slid his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it again harder than I'd ever been throat fucked. He pulled out and shot on my face.

He pulled me up to my feet and licked his own semen off my face. I was amazed. He was the perfect mix of really nice, very hot and aggressive. I'd love to be his Cock Slave forever. I mentioned that several of the men were wearing wedding bands.

He said, "Yes, the Cuban and Puerto Rican men, whose Catholic wives won't suck their cocks, and the black men whose wives don't suck cock."

I asked if he could come back later and fuck my ass. He smiled that big Jose smile and replied, "I was just going to suggest that."

He came back later with four equally hot, hung Latino men, including Carlos. I opened the door, I said, "Fuck, I know what we're going to be doing."

"Get on all fours." We spit roasted and sucked each other's cocks until all had been fucked and sucked. The other men left, Luis and Carlos stayed. I looked Carlos in the eyes, "Your hot husband told me you arranged for all those cocks for me to service today. You two sit on the bed, put your arms back, relax and enjoy. "Lover, let him do his work. You'll love it. When you need to feed him, just say so."

I held up Carlos' fat, hard, dripping cock and, locking eyes with him, sucked one fat ball, then the other. He groaned. I lifted his balls and licked his taint. He put his head back and sighed, "Holy Mother of God!"

I licked up his cock, licked the precum out of his piss slit. He groaned again, shaking his head back and forth. "Fuck, Mike, I regret throat fucking you so fast and hard. Your mouth, tongue and throat feel amazing on my fat cock."

I sucked up and down his fat, veiny cock, stroking it with my hand. I went all the way down on him. "Mike, I'm not ready to feed you yet, I could get serviced by you all night." I went slower, just going all the down then almost off his cock. After ten minutes, he sighed, "Fuck, I need to feed you, Mike." He looked down at me with his big, brown eyes.

I pulled off with his fat, smooth cockhead in my mouth. I licked around it under his tasty foreskin, then licked his piss slit. He grunted, "Fuck, swallow my Cuban seed, Mike!" I felt his fat cock throb in my hand as he puffed out my cheeks with his huge, sweet load. I swallowed it all with his cockhead still in my mouth so none dripped out.

He pulled me up and French kissed me. He licked around in my mouth. "Is that my seed I can taste?"

"Yes, sweet, right?" I edged Jose even longer. He sighed and sighed.

"Fuck, Mike, just as hot as ever! Keep working my cock. I could sit here all night. Lover, we have to add this to our sex toolkit." After twelve minutes, he said, "I need to feed you." I squeezed his fat balls, wrapped my hand around his fat, veiny cock and licked his cock head under his foreskin.

He grunted and cried out, "Fuck, Mike! Swallow my Cuban seed!" I swallowed it with his cockhead still in my mouth. "Lover, edge him to see if you are a fast learner." I watched in amazement as that hot Cuban American stud edged me, his beautiful lips wrapped around my cock. I let him go for ten minutes. "Carlos, I need to feed you." He wrapped his huge hand around m cock and licked my cockhead. I grunted and filled his mouth with my Welsh American semen.

"Fuck, Carlos, you are a fast learner! Luis, you next." Luis edged me as long, me filling his mouth with my semen. He swallowed and pulled off.

"Who was better?"

"Both of you." They spit roasted me twice. We sat on the bed exhausted yet happy with me between them. Luis asked me, "Mike, are you gay?"

"No, bisexual. I have a hot wife who knows I have safe sex with men. She says it helps me understand how women feel during sex, making me a hotter lover. We have three amazing children.

"Fuck, I'm not surprised. I'm tired, let's take a nap." I kissed them both, then we fell asleep. When I woke up, they were gone.

I ate dinner at the restaurant, taking condoms and lube with me. Paolo was the bus boy. He whispered in my ear, "Let's hit the bathroom downstairs for more hot, fun sex. Come down in two minutes." I went down and saw him in one of the small bathrooms. I went in and locked the door. I put the condoms and lube on the sink console.

We undressed. I put my hands on the sink console, spread my legs and watched as he got down, spread my ass cheeks and ate my ass. He stood up, put a condom on his fat cock, lubed it and fingered some up my ass. Locking eyes with me, he put his hands on my hips and slowly fucked me. We had to restrain ourselves so no one heard us groaning. He grunted and shot, fed me his condom semen, then slowly throat fucked me.

He stood up and put his hands on the console. We locked eyes as I slowly fucked him. He flexed, I grunted and filled my condom up. I fed it to him and slowly throat fucked him. We dressed and I left and went back to my table. We smiled and made eyes at each other for the rest of my meal as he was working.

That evening, in the bar, I saw Sam and John. John thanked me for "breaking the ice" with him and Sam. He said he loved him for years and was glad to finally find an excuse and situation to have sex together and they'd decided to divorce their wives and get married. I invited them back to my room to celebrate.

After they spit roasted me four times, switching twice, I told them, sit on the edge of the bed, spread your legs and let me do all the work." I edged them both for five minutes. John really loved having his fat, black python serviced so long. "Sam, when he does this to you, I expect you to be a fast learner as you're going to have to do it to me before we leave."

After they shot, Sam edged John. He was a fast learner. "Sam, that was fucking amazing. Sit back, relax..." I sat there watching those two hot men edge each other. They ended by both edging me. I was a bit surprised I still had so much semen to reward them for their good work. We took a quick nap together. When I woke up, they were gone.

As I was packing the following afternoon, I heard the doorbell ring. It was Luis and Paolo. "We're all here to give you your going-away present." I saw they brought all the men who had used my holes that week. I got on my back on the bed, bent back my head and opened my mouth wide. Carlos commented, "Fuck, guess we know what he wants as his present." Each throat fucked me slowly, starting with Paolo and ending with Jose. Paolo sucked my cock a few times as I was rock hard the entire time having my throat stretched by all those studs.

After they were done with my throat, I got on all fours in front of the full-length mirror. Carlos commented again, "Fuck, guess we know what he wants now." I watched as each man fucked my ass. They poured all their condom semen in a glass. After they all used my ass, I drank the semen and submitted as they all throat fucked me hard again. Paolo, after he throat fucked me, sucked me off.

After they were done with me, Luis said, "Safe travels, hot Cock Slave!"

Luis was at the desk and checked me out. He looked at me, rubbed his crotch, smiled a huge, toothy Luis smile and mouthed, "Thank you."

I rubbed my cock, licked my lips, smiled and mouthed, "Thank you."

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12