Tales of a Cock Slave #31

Story Info
Fun with an aggressive, hung, bisexual uncut contractor.
5.3k words
4.22
4.5k
1

Part 31 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

Every day, I rode my bike on a local trail. One afternoon when I got back to my car, I checked Scruff. I saw a message: "I have a thick ten inch uncut cock that always needs lots of attention and a seven-day load I need to release right now."

He didn't have Pro, so I asked him to send me a pic. It was a selfie of him naked, with a baseball cap on and his head bent down so I couldn't see his face. I did see he had an amazing body and a huge uncut cock and big, low-hanging balls. I responded I'd love to help him out.

He told me his address and to park, then ping him when I was outside his building and he'd come down and let me in. I parked, walked to his building and messaged that I was at the front door of his building. He came down and opened the door.

He took my breathe away: tall, buzzed blond hair, bright blue eyes and a noticeable bulge in his tight jeans. His tight, white t-shirt showed he had great abs, pecs, biceps and stiff nipples. I followed him up the stairs, staring at his hot tight ass as it twitched when he climbed the stairs. When we entered his dark apartment, he told me to get undressed, then undress him.

I undressed. He was clearly impressed by my slender swimmer's body and big, uncut cock. I took off his t-shirt to reveal his ripped abs, tight pecs and pointy nipples. I leaned over and licked each of his nipples. He groaned, put his hand on the back of my head holding me down tight on his nipple. He pushed me to my knees. I kissed and nibbled his cock through his jeans, undid his belt, his pants buttons and pulled them down.

He had long Tommy John trunk underwear constraining his huge cock down his left thigh. I pulled them down and his amazing cocks sprung up right in front of my face. He commanded, "Open wide!" He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat hard as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly as his cock throbbed down my throat and shot a huge load down into my belly.

He said, "I've seen you on Scruff and always wanted to use your throat. I'm glad we finally got together. Please get on your back on my bed, legs up." He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and tongued my ass for about two wonderful minutes as I groaned and groaned and pushed my ass back on his tongue. He stood up, lubed and fingered my prostate. I groaned and got hard anticipating his fat cock sliding in and out of my ass.

He put his hands on the back of my knees, pushed them all the way down giving him full access to my asshole. He looked down into my eyes, shoved his condomed cock all the way up my ass and rabbit-fucked me while I flexed my ass muscles for two, too short, minutes. We both groaned and groaned.

He grunted loudly, shoved his cock all the way up my ass. I felt his huge cock throb, he shot big into the condom, put his head back and yelled out, "Fuck, man. Your tight ass just massaged a huge load out of my big cock. On your knees!"

He pulled out and I dropped to my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. He squeezed all his hot, sweet semen from the condom down my throat, pushed my head down, shoved his cock down it and rabbit-fucked my throat hard. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, "Fuck, keep doing that and I will reward you again!" His cock throbbed down my throat and shot.

He pulled me to my feet, kissed me and said, "My name is Sam. How often do you ride the trail?"

I answered, "My name is Mike. I try to ride the trail every day."

He answered, "Great. I obviously won't have huge loads like that every day, but I'd love to fuck your throat and ass on a daily basis."

I noticed he had a Southern accent. I asked, "Where are you from?"

He said, "Alabama, but my mother's family is from Nutley. Polish immigrants. My father is from Alabama and she moved there when they were married. I got my construction job up here from one of my cousins on her side."

I asked, "Are you a Republican?"

"Well, I was raised a Republican. Are you a Democrat?"

"Yes, I guess bipartisan cooperation can happen!"

He laughed and pushed me back down to my knees and said, "Yep, let's cooperate again!"

After he rabbit-fucked my throat even harder and I swallowed his load, I got up and put my hands on his shoulders, looked into his beautiful blue eyes and said, "Let's have true bipartisan cooperation." He smiled and got down took my cock in his mouth and sucked me off and swallowed my semen.

After, he asked, "I can see you truly like sucking men's big cocks. Do you also like having sex with women?"

I said, "Yes, you?"

"Yes, I have a girlfriend, we're both bisexual. Would you like to get together with us?"

"Yes. I'd really, really enjoy that."

We exchanged phone numbers making it easier to make arrangement to get together. The following week when I entered his apartment, his girlfriend, Sarah, was sitting naked on his bed, legs spread fingering her pussy. She was beautiful.

Sam said, "Mike, fuck her mouth while I fuck her ass."

She got on all fours, looked up at me, licked her lips and opened her mouth. I put one hand on the back of her head and the other under her chin. I slid my cock down her throat and gently slid it in and out. She flexed her throat muscles. I grunted loudly and shot down her throat.

As soon as I pulled out of her throat, she started yelling out, shaking her head and pushing her ass on and off Sam's huge python cock, "Sammy, fuck my asshole harder with your huge cock, Sammy, harder, please! Shoot your hot semen up my ass!" He grunted loudly, holding her by her hips all the way down on his cock and shot his huge load deep inside her.

He told her to squat over my mouth and let his semen drain out of her ass. I got on my back, she squatted over me, relaxed and let Sam's huge load of semen drain out of her ass into my mouth. She got on her back on the bed with her legs up.

Sam put her legs over his shoulder and fucked her aggressively with her yelling, "More, Sammy, more! Harder, harder! Fuck my pussy harder with your huge cock, Sammy, harder, please! Shoot your hot semen up my pussy!"

Sam pulled out and told her not to move and for me to suck his semen out of her pussy. I got on my knees, spread her pussy lips and sucked Sam's semen out of her. It was so warm and sweet I swallowed every drop. He rabbit-fucked my ass, fed me his condom semen, then fucked that down my throat shooting more of his hot semen down into my belly.

After I recovered from that hard ass and throat fuck I asked, "Sam, what do you do for a living?"

He answered, "I'm a framing carpenter."

I asked, "Union man?"

"Yes. What do you do?"

"I am a management consultant who works with large clients to help them embrace digital better."

He said, "Hmm. That sounds interesting, but I'd rather swing a hammer."

I said, "I'm happy that you've swung your big hammer for me!" He laughed. "On weekends, I relax by doing work on my home, often swinging a hammer." I actually come from a long line of ship builders and cabinet makers. I asked him, "Would you like to get together with a guy I know who is interested in group sex?"

"Yes, if he's aggressive and has a nice cock. I'm sure Sarah would love that. Mine down her throat, him up her ass, then switching."

"He's aggressive with a seven by six inch cut cock. Very thick."

"Sounds perfect, hook us up."

I got in touch with Tom Clarke, who once mentioned to me that he'd love to have a bisexual session. He asked if I could pick him up at his parent's house. I did and we had a nice discussion about our sex lives and the advertising industry during the short drive.

We arrived at his building and I texted Sam to tell him we were here. We had a really amazing session. Tom down my throat with Sam up my ass and Sarah sucking my cock. Sarah sucking Sam while Tom fucked her ass and I fingered her pussy. Tom eating Sara out while Sam fucks his ass and I sucked his cock. Sam fucking my ass while Tom fucked his as I ate Sarah out.

After, on the way back to his house, he said, "I cannot thank you enough for inviting me. Huge fantasy of mine fulfilled. Having his massive, uncut cock up my ass and down my throat was unquestionable the hottest sex I've ever had.

When we get to his house, he smiled and said, "I'd like to thank you in my garage." He fucked my ass hard with a condom on, fed his hot semen and rabbit-fucked my throat adding another huge load to all his and Sam's semen already in my belly. He got on his knees, I put my cock in his mouth and turned his head to the side and rabbit-fucked his hot mouth.

I pulled out. He stuck out his tongue. I stroked my foreskin and shot on it, he pulled his tongue in his mouth and swallowed with an exaggerated gulp and a huge smile on his face. He said, "Hmmm. Didn't realize you has such a big, uncut cock and were so aggressive. Yummy. Thank you!"

He stood up, spread his legs and stuck out his ass. I got on my knees, spread his hairy ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned and pushed his tight ass against my tongue.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass. "Fuck me hard, Mike." I held his hips and rabbit fucked his tight ass, flexing and rolling my hips. He pushed back on me and flexed his ass muscles. I grunted and shot up his hot, tight ass.

I pulled out. He dropped to his knees, bent back his head and stuck out is tongue. I dripped my Welsh American semen on his tongue and watched as it slid down his throat. He smiled and licked his lips. "Thank you."

Sam and I got together many times for super-hot, fun sex sessions. It was so hot while it lasted getting throat and ass fucked by his huge cock in his dark apartment. One day, after a particularly aggressive fuck session, Sam and I were laying on his bed exhausted. He said he needed to take a nap and wished I'd stay. We spooned with him behind me.

When I woke up, his cock was erect between my thighs. I squeezed and moved my thighs up and down his cock, cupped my hand over his cockhead and made him cum in my hand while he was still sleeping. I licked his cum off my hand and fell back asleep.

When we woke up, he looked into my eyes and said, "I have to move back to Alabama in two months. My father is very sick. I need to help my Mom care for him. Sarah doesn't want to go, we're breaking up."

I said, "You'll be double closeted down there."

He asked, "Why?"

"You're clearly a closet Democrat. You work in construction, are in a union, live in Verona and have Polish family in Nutley and are bisexual."

He said, kissing me on the lips and putting my hand on his cock, "I guess you are right. I'll have to keep that and my bisexual life secret."

"Let me be the first Democrat to suck your newly Democrat cock and swallow your Democrat semen. Please sit in that chair, relax and let me do all the work." I got on my knees, looked up in his eyes as I sucked one ball, then the other. He groaned. I licked up the underside of his fat cock, then licked the precum from his piss slit. I went all the way down on him, then up, then down.

After five minutes, he put a hand on my head holding me all the way down on his cock. We locked eyes as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, flexed his hips up, grunted and, as his huge cock throbbed in my throat, shot big. "Fuck, Mike. What was that? It felt amazing. Sarah never sucked my cock that well."

"It's called edging. A slow, slow blowjob. Do it to me, please." After five minutes, I grunted loudly and filled his hot mouth with my Welsh American semen. "It's also better to fuck ass that way, much more enjoyable for both.

I got on his bed with my legs up. "Go slow, Sam, and roll your hips." He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and ate my ass. I groaned. He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass. I groaned. He pushed my knees down, putting his nose to mine, us locking eyes as he slowly slid his cock up my ass. We both groaned.

He fucked me really, really slowly. After five minutes, I flexed my ass muscles. He leaned over, us nose-to-nose, smiled and sped up, rabbit-fucking my ass. I groaned, he grunted. I felt his fat cock throb up my ass. He fell over on me with his mouth at my ear and said, "Mike, that really was better."

He licked the inside of my ear, getting me rock hard. He sucked my cock again, going slowly, but not edging me. He pulled off me as I shot in his mouth. He swallowed it and said, "Democrat semen is really sweet."

I sucked him off again. "Yep, Democrat semen is sweet." He smiled, licked my lips and kissed me.

Tom told me that he had hooked up alone with Sam and Sarah several times and that he loved having his thick, ten inch uncut cock assaulting his ass and throat. That made me very happy.

After I moved into my new apartment, Sam texted me that he was going to be visiting his family in Nutley with his new Cock Slave, Robert, who needed training. He asked if they could come over to my apartment and we'd demonstrate to him what he expected.

I gave him the address and the door passcode and asked him to text me when they arrived at the building. Robert was a very hot 5' 8" black man with a thick nine inch uncut cock.

Sam fucked my throat on my back on the bed, showing Robert how he put his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat, rubbing his cock through my throat as he slowly slid it in and out past my tonsils.

I flexed my throat muscles, he pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth, grunted and filled it up with his hot, Polish American semen. I swallowed it all before he pulled his cock out.

I turned around and lifted my legs. Sam got on his knees and tongued and fingered my ass for a few minutes, making me groan and groan, shaking my head back and forth.

He stood up, lubed my ass, put on a condom, put his hands on my shoulder and, while he massaged my neck with his thumbs, rabbit-fucked me hard. We groaned at the same time as his cock throbbed up my ass and he shot. I shot a huge load on my belly and chest. Robert licked it up.

I got off the bed, dropped to my knees, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. Sam emptied the condom in my mouth and slowly fucked his condom semen down my throat adding more down in my belly.

Sam got on his back on the bed and handed me a condom. I opened it, put it in my mouth and, looking up his amazing body into his handsome face and beautiful eyes, went down on him and rolled it all the way down on his cock as he groaned loudly and his cock got rock hard.

I put lube on my ass and his cock. Facing him, I sat all the way down on his cock. We French kissed as he humped his cock in and out of my ass. We both groaned loudly when his cock throbbed out a huge load into his condom. I shot on his abs and pecs. He wiped it up and ate it. I pulled off his cock, removed his condom and poured his semen in his mouth. He swallowed it and smiled.

He turned to Robert and asked, "Now do you understand what I need you to do to be my Cock Slave?"

Robert answered with a big smile, "Yes. Sam, get on your back. Mike, put a condom on his cock with your mouth and sit on it. I'll fuck your throat while Sam fucks your ass. Then, we'll all know if I have the skills."

Sam and I laughed. Sam got on his back. Looking into his blue eyes, I put a condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on his cock. He groaned. I lubed his cock and my ass and sat all the way down it and opened my mouth. Robert stood on the bed and as Sam slowly fucked my ass, he slowly fucked my throat. They both grunted at the same time and shot up and down both ends of me.

After Robert and Sam shot, I got off Sam's cock and Robert got off the bed and stood on the floor. Sam handed Robert his very full condom. He got on his back with his head over the edge and opened his mouth. Robert poured his semen down his throat. Sam swallowed his own semen, bent his head back and opened his mouth wide.

I nodded to Robert. He put his fingers on the back of Sam's neck and his thumbs on his throat. He slowly slid his cock down Sam's throat and slowly fucked it as Robert rubbed his cock through his throat with his thumbs. I could see Sam flexing his throat muscles. Robert grunted loudly and shot down Sam's throat. He pulled out. Sam told him he did really, really well.

Sam said to Robert, "Put this condom in your mouth and roll it down my cock with your mouth, lube your ass and sit down on my cock. Mike, fuck his throat." He opened his mouth. I slid my cock in it and down his throat. I put my hands on the side of his head and slowly fucked his throat.

Sam thrust his hips up and down as Robert lifted his ass up and down on his cock, put his hands on Robert's shoulders, pulled him all the way down and said, "Robert, you're doing very well. Keep flexing those ass muscles and I'll shoot."

I said, "Yes, Robert, you are doing very well. Flex your throat muscles and I'll feed you my hot Welsh American semen.

After we both grunted loudly and shot up Robert's ass and down his throat, he told Robert, "You know what to do." Robert turned over with his head over the edge of the bed and opened his mouth wide. Sam squeezed every drop of his huge load down Robert's throat, then throat fucked him aggressively, yelling out as he shot down Robert's throat.

Sam asked me, "Did Robert perform well as my Cock Slave?"

I answered, "Yes. Robert, fuck my ass then throat, please."

Sam said, "Robert, be my guest!" Robert was super aggressive as he fucked my ass on my back, then my throat.

I told him, "Sam has taught you well. You and he are going to have lots of hot sex together. Now, let me reward you. Sit on the couch, spread your legs, relax and let me do the work. Before I went down on Sam, I said, "Robert, watch what I do to him. It will make you the best Cock Slave."

I edged Sam for over five minutes. He groaned and groaned. He put his hands on the back of my head, pushed me all the way down on his cock, my nose in his pubes and chin on his balls, flexed my throat. He grunted, thrust his hips up and shot, yelling out, "Fuck, Mike. I'd forgotten about that. Please teach Robert how to edge."

I told Robert, "Edging, as you saw, is giving a man a really, really slow blowjob. You get him to the edge, hence "edging," back off, then to the edge, then back off. When he wants to shoot and feed you, he'll let you know, like when Sam put his hands on the back of my head. I'll do it to you so you know how it feels.

I edged him for about seven minutes. He groaned and groaned. He eventually put his hands on the back of my head and pushed me down, nose in pubes, chin on his balls. I looked up into his eyes as I flexed my throat muscles.

He grunted loudly and, from how many times his cock throbbed, fed me a huge amount of semen. When I pulled off him, he pulled my face to his, kissed me and thanked me.

"Mike, please sit there. I sat down. He edged me like a pro. I groaned and groaned. I let him go on and on. After ten minutes, I put my hands on the back of his head, pushed it down on me. He looked up into my eyes, flexed his throat muscles and massaged a huge load of semen out of my cock.

"Fuck, Robert. I've been edged before, but that was by far the best I've ever had. Sam, you men should be happy to have each other. You both are talented Cock Slaves and Cock Masters.

After I got my throat and ass fucked hard twice, I said to both of them, "Sam you not only have a new Cock Slave, you have someone you can fuck other Cock Slaves with!"

They stayed that night, us three spooning in my bed. In the morning, before they woke up, I went to Townhouse Liquors and bought a bottle of Zubrowka vodka and a bottle of Crown Royal Brandy.

We went out to my favorite restaurant for breakfast. We all spit roasted each other until we'd each had each other's asses and throats.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12