Tales of a Cock Slave #31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam said, "Robert, let's show him our appreciation" as he dropped his pants and underwear. Robert did so, too. I got on my knees, looked up at those two hot studs, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

They looked down at me with big smiles on their faces as they stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks, eventually putting their cock heads in the back of my mouth. I felt every hot spurt of their semen slide down my throat into my belly.

"Robert, throat fuck him." He rabbit-fucked my throat holding my head and throbbing another huge load into my belly. Sam did the same thing.

Before they left, I pulled Sam aside and asked, "Why did you bring Robert up to New Jersey? Certainly not just for me to train him?"

He answered, "Robert and I are getting married and I wanted him to meet my family. I figured, since we were up here, I might as well share him with you under the guise of him getting trained to be my cocksucker ass slave."

I said, "Congratulations. I wished you'd told me that earlier as I could have arranged some other hot men to play with us. As your early wedding present, why don't you and Robert spit roast me again?"

Sam winked at me and said to Robert, "I told Mike we are getting married and as his wedding present to us, he is giving us his ass and throat again for as many times as we want, even asked us to stay overnight again so we can have that hot, tight ass and his hot, velvet throat again tomorrow!"

My cock got rock hard thinking how hot it will be to have them fuck my ass and throat all evening, then fall fast asleep between them. I said, "Yes, all evening. Let's work up a huge appetite and I'll cook you an amazing breakfast tomorrow morning like the ones I ate as a child."

Robert's eyes lit up and he said, "Great!" We undressed. Robert got on his back, I mouthed a condom down on his python, lubed my ass and sat all the way down on it. Sam stood on the bed. I looked up at him with my mouth closed.

He rubbed his cock on my lips. I licked my lips and opened my mouth as wide as I could. They both fucked me slowly from both ends as I flexed my ass and throat muscles. After five glorious minutes, their cocks throbbed and I felt every spurt of their hot semen shoot up my ass and down my throat.

I pulled off Robert, got on my back with my head our over the edge of the bed. Robert poured his condom semen down my throat. I bent my head back, opened wide as Robert slid his cock in with his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat.

He rubbed his cock through my throat as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, shoved his cock all the way down. I loved feeling it throb as he shot what I knew was another huge load. He pulled out and Sam slid his cock down my throat.

Sam slowly fucked my throat. I didn't flex my throat muscles. Sam said, "Mike wants me to go slow. A good Cock Master knows to keep his Cock Slave happy." After three minutes, I flexed my throat muscles. Sam pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I stroked his foreskin and licked his cock head under his foreskin.

He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot Polish American semen. He pulled out, got on his knees and French kissed me. He stood up and sucked a load out of me.

We took a break from the hot man-on-man sex to have drinks and smoke pot on my bed. I had a Manhattan, Sam a Zubrowka Vodka and Robert a Crown Royal brandy. We three hot, hung uncut studs sat on my bed drinking our favorite drinks smoking really good pot.

After we were done our drinks and joints, we each sucked each other off and fell asleep exhausted, with me in the middle sleeping on my back and them on their sides facing me.

In the middle of the night, I felt their huge cocks had gotten hard and were laying across my belly. I jerked Robert and licked his sweet semen off my hand, then jerked a load out of Sam and licked his hot semen off my hand. It was like melatonin, I slept like a baby the rest of the night between these two super-hot men who have had their nineteen inches of thick, uncut cock down my throat and up my ass so many times.

In the morning, I woke up early, crawled out of bed over the trunk, showered and was starting breakfast naked when Robert came up behind me, put his arms around my waist, rubbed his cock against my ass and kissed me on the neck, saying, "Thank you. I really love Sam but feel we're both Cock Masters. You confirmed that I am. Who do you like better?"

I turned around, looked into his eyes, kissed his lips and rubbed his cock and answered, "I'm not going to take sides. You both are part of my ultimate fantasy to get spit roasted repeatedly in my own bed by a hot, hung, uncut Polish man and an equally hot, hung, uncut black man."

"I know Sam loves you or he wouldn't bring you up here to meet me and his family. And, I saw it on your face when your cock was down my throat as you two were spit roasting me that you truly love him, too. Have a wonderful life together. I've known him for two years, he's a great man. Remember, I taught both of you how to edge."

We ate a good breakfast, sausage, homemade biscuits and fruit salad, then they spit roasted me again with me sitting on Robert's cock. I walked them to the door and said, "You are both great men and I am proud to have both of you as my Cock Masters. Have a long and happy life together."

I French kissed them both, starting with Robert (Sam smiled and winked at me), then Sam, rubbing their huge cocks through their pants feeling them grow down their thighs.

Sam texted me later, "Robert told me what you told him. I'm proud we are your co-Cock Masters! He met my family and while they were shocked, ended up loving him as much as I do. They even let him come to Mass with us last Sunday!"

I texted back, "I knew, being Polish with that hot uncut cock, you were a good Catholic boy! Of course they love him. They love you, you're a great man and so is he. You are perfect for each other."

"He's obviously a Democrat and you are obviously gay! Let me know when you two are back in the area. My tall bed, hot, deep throat and tight ass are waiting for you two, breakfast included! What happened to Sarah?"

He responded, "She married a black man named Jerome with a very thick eleven inch uncut cock who has a twin brother, Antoine. You remember how much she loved having my ten inch cock up her ass."

"Now she can have a thick eleven inch cock up her ass and another down her throat. Picture that! She's not playing with Tom anymore, but I bet he'd love getting spit roasted by those two huge, uncut, black pythons! I'd actually love to have them up both ends of me!"

"Tom is off the market. He works in advertising in New York City. He met and older black man with a fat, twelve inch uncut cock who also has a twin brother. I'm sure they've loosened up Tom's holes. They married and Tom moved in with him. I can't wait until you and Robert fuck my throat and ass again!"

"Are you Catholic?"

"You're asking me because I'm uncut. No, I'm Welsh American. The Welsh don't circumcise. I'm Quaker. We believe there is "That of God in everyone," meaning we are very open minded and never judge.

"Hah! That makes total sense. I look forward to looking into my husband's eyes as we fuck you from both ends."

"Me, too, hot lover! I'll jerk off and eat my Welsh American semen thinking of that!"

12