Tales of a Cock Slave #33

Story Info
Fun with a hot, hung uncut, aggressive biker and his club.
4.3k words
4.07
4.1k
0

Part 33 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

When I worked at a bank in the Financial District in lower Manhattan, I got a free membership to New York Sports Clubs. There was one on Wall Street that I went to a few times. I sucked and got fucked by several hot men in the sauna and steam room until I found the booth store on John Street.

Years later, while I was home, bored and very horny, a man pinged me on Scruff telling me he was a member of that same fitness club a few towns away, and if I met him there, he could arrange for several hot men to fuck my throat and hot ass after he loosened me up with his fat ten inch uncut cock. He unlocked and I was truly amazed at his looks and his cock. I unlocked and he said he was looking forward to testing my oral and anal skills.

He asked what model of car I drove. I told him and after I parked, he came up to the window and tapped on it. I put the window down. He was even hotter than I expected. He looked like a super-hot biker, 6'. lean and muscular, 175 lbs, wide shoulders and narrow hips, wearing tight torn jeans showing a huge bulge down his left thigh and a wide belt.

His tight Harley-Davidson t-shirt showed his strong pecs and stiff nipples, a denim shirt rolled up showed his amazing tattooed muscular arms, a chain around his neck with a feather medallion, longish red hair, a full furry beard and aviator glasses. He looked like an even hotter Neil Webb who plays Gat on "The Flash."

"Nice to meet you. You are hotter than I expected you'd be. Wait here. I'll go in first, then you come in fifteen minutes later giving me time to line up enough hot, hung guys to take full advantage of you skills. Understand?"

"Yes, you are far hotter than I expected. I cannot wait to have you fuck both my ends and sharing me with other hot, hung, aggressive studs."

I went into the locker room, undressed and put my clothes in a locker. He was standing naked with his fists on his hips, a big smile on his handsome face with his legs spread and his huge, thick cock erect sticking straight out of his hot, bushy, fiery, pubes.

He had tattoos all over his amazing body with angel wings on his back. Standing around him were five hot, hung, uncut men who would be using my ass and throat in mere minutes.

He pointed to me, the floor and his cock. I dropped to my knees, looked up into his eyes, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. "Fuck, men look at that hot Cock Slave!"

He was very, very hot and aggressive, holding the top back of my head and under my chin, he slid his fat python all the way down in one thrust, "Cock Slave, I can feel my big, fat cock going in and out of your throat. Do you like it?" As my mouth and throat were full, I flexed my throat muscles.

He loved that feeling. I flexed my throat muscles repeatedly until he grunted loudly as his fat cock throbbed in my throat as he shot big, "Men, you really need to pump this hot throat hard with one hand under his chin to get the full effect of his tight, talented throat! To reward him, you, (pointing to a hot Latino man) suck his cock."

I stood up. The Latino man got on his knees and licked my cock head. He went down on me, sucked my cock, stroking it and applying suction. I grunted and shot. He swallowed and smiled.

That led the other men know they could do the same to me. I got on all fours and got seriously throat fucked by a big black muscle dude (who looked like the CNN reporter Omar Jimenez) with a thick eleven inch uncut cock, slapping my face cheeks with every thrust down my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and as I felt his fat cock throb in my throat, fed me his black semen.

A hot Latino with a thick eleven inch cock took my ass, rabbit-fucking me hard with a condom on. I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted and shot up my ass in his condom. He gave the full condom to the biker.

A very verbal older man with a thick ten inch uncut cock fucked my ass with a condom, slapping my ass hard with each thrust impaling me on his huge cock. I opened my mouth wide. The hot black man slid his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it hard.

Both slapped my face and ass cheeks as they aggressively pounding me from both ends. They both grunted. The black man pulled out so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth. My cheeks puffed out with his huge load of sweet, black semen. I swallowed every drop before he pulled out.

The white man put his hands on my shoulders and slammed his cock all the way up my ass. I flexed, he grunted, "Fuck!" as his fat cock throbbed up my ass into his condom. He gave his full condom to the biker.

Two hot, aggressive Latinos with thick nine uncut cocks spit roasted me and switched, feeding me the semen from their condoms and fucking that down my throat adding even more hot semen down into my belly. The ass fucker gave his very full condom to the biker.

I stood up and kissed the hot biker. He sweated so much I could smell it on him. With all the men watching, I licked his entire body including his funky pits. He groaned quietly as I licked him and got hard again. I dropped to my knees and licked the precum off his cock head and, looking up into his eyes, opened my mouth wide, closed my eyes and submitted.

He poured the semen from each condom down my throat, pushed my head all the way down on his cock, so my nose was in his pubes and drool-covered chin on his balls. I flexed my throat muscles, earning another load of his hot semen in my belly.

"Fuck, Cock Slave. We're going to have a lot of fun today. Time to hit the sauna. Get ready to get that hot throat and tight ass used again and again. You are going to leave here with a very loose ass and throat and a belly of hot stud semen."

The biker rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively three times in the sauna while six hot, hung, uncut men watched in awe, stroking their huge, uncut cocks as they waited to use me. I stood up, bent over with my hands on the bench, spread my legs and stuck out my ass and shook it. He rubbed his huge cock head up and down my ass crack. "You want this?"

I just said, "Yes, Cock Master, please fuck my ass hard."

He got down and ate my ass like a pro making me groan. "Fuck me hard, hot biker Cock Master!" He stood up, put lube on it and fingered me and shoved his fat cock all the way in, pushing me forward. We both threw back our heads and groaned loudly.

He smacked my ass cheeks as he assaulted my asshole. He thrust his cock all the way up my ass, held it up me with his hands on my hips. By the time his fat cock throbbed up my ass and he shot, he was groaning and grunting loudly, and I was moaning and groaning loudly, shaking my head back and forth. His cock throbbed so hard up my ass as he shot I was afraid he's split me in two.

He fed me his condom semen and rabbit-fucked it down my throat, promising the other men, "When I'm done with his throat, you all fuck him hard from both ends, and fill him with your hot semen!" It was like he read my mind knowing how I like to get ass and throat fucked.

He got behind me and placed his condomed cock head at my asshole while the big black man sat down. I swallowed his black python in one gulp, making him groan and grab the sides of my head. He bobbed it up and down in rhythm with the assault on my ass by the biker.

I got spit roasted six more times so each had both my ass and throat. My belly was full of semen and my throat and ass felt wonderful. I was in amazement at what just happened to me.

I sat down. I was amazed when the biker went down on me while the hot black man took his ass. The black man put his hands on his shoulders and rubbed his neck with his thumbs and fucked him very, very slowly, rolling his hips. The biker flexed his throat muscles, so I assumed he was flexing his ass muscles. The black man leaned over. We French kissed, then grunted and shot into the biker.

The biker dropped to his knees and looked lovingly up at the black man. He bent his head back and opened his mouth. The black man poured his condom semen down his throat, them locking eyes. The biker leaned forward and went all the way on the black man's cock. He put one hand on the back of his head, the other under his chin and smiled as he slowly throat fucked the biker.

While all those men were still in the sauna, a very hot young Polish American man with a thick ten inch uncut cock sucked my cock really well. He flexed his hot throat muscles and, too quickly, I shot down his throat. He handed me an open condom. He sat down on the bench.

I got on my knees, put the condom in my mouth and, looking up into his handsome face, rolled it all the way down on his cock with my nose in his fragrant bushy pubes and my chin on his large, soft balls. He groaned, then groaned more as I lubed my ass and sat on his cock facing out.

A very hot young Italian American man came in and throat fucked me with his fat eleven inch uncut cock. They fucked me in rhythm. I was in heaven. It was great to be spit roasted by those hot men. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both grunted, slid their cocks all the way in me and shot.

I got up off the Polish cock, kissed him, removed his condom and handed it to the Irish man. "Lube my ass with this and fuck me." I went all the way down on the Polish man as the Irish man dripped the condom semen down my ass crack and fingered some into my ass.

I groaned, then groaned louder as he slid his cock up my ass. They slowly fucked me from both ends with their twenty-one inches of thick uncut cocks. I held off flexing my throat and ass muscles. They grunted and shot. I got off the Irish stud, pulled his condom off and drank it.

After all the men were done with me and no more were coming in, I vomited all that semen up in the bathroom. The biker and I went into the showers. I showered with him with me washing him with soap and a wash cloth and washing his hair and beard, which he really seemed to enjoy given his raging hard-on.

After he rinsed off, he put an open condom in my mouth. I dropped to my knees and rolled it down on his fat cock. I turned around, bent over with my hands on the shower bench. He put his hands on my hips and slid his cock up my ass. He slowly fucked my ass, rolling his hips. "You did really well today. I want you to enjoy this."

"Thank you, it feels great. You can fuck me harder." I flexed my ass muscles. He groaned and rabbit-fucked my ass hard. I groaned and groaned as I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted and shot as I shot on the wall. I got down on my knees and shins, licked my semen off the tiles, turned around, looked up at him and opened my mouth wide and tongue out.

He dripped his hot, sweet condom semen on my tongue. I swallowed it bit by bit. I looked up at him, opened my mouth wide and went all the way down on his cock. I wrapped my arms around his thighs, holding his cock down my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, his cock throbbed and I felt his semen slide down my throat.

I stayed on my knees as five hot men walked in, including the black man, the older white man, the hot Polish American and the hot Italian American men. After showering, they looked down at me and smiled as they jerked big loads on my tongue. The biker wiped it into my mouth with his cock head, then rabbit-fucked that semen, grunted and shot another huge load down into my belly.

We got dressed and walked out to the parking lot. He said, "My name is Theo. I live in a townhouse near here. You did very, very well this afternoon. You are a very talented Cock Slave. I lead a club of other thick ten inch uncut bikers who would love to use your hot throat and ass. I'll message you my address."

I went to Theo's the next night, which was beautiful with a view out over New Jersey to Manhattan. He wasn't kidding about having hot, hung, uncut biker friends! There were seven other men there, some even hotter than him. All muscular, but some more slender and some bigger. All had amazing tattoos, including a "10" in a circle over the left side of their pubes and thick ten inch uncut cocks.

He introduced me, "Men, this is Mike our new Cock Slave. I and over ten other hot, hung men used him at the gym yesterday and I can tell you he has the hottest throat and ass I've ever used. I didn't get much of a workout, but he did, didn't you, Cock Slave?"

"Yes, Cock Master, you and those other studs gave me quite a workout. I hope I pleased you and you will allow me to service all your friends tonight and in the future."

He told the men they were going to give me a good workout and to count off by 2's and get into two lines.

"Line 1, on your backs on the floor while our hot Cock Slave rolls a condom down on your cocks with his hot mouth, then sits on your cocks. Fuck his hot ass hard and put your condom semen in this glass. Line 2 you'll use his throat." He got on his back on the floor.

I rolled a condom down on his cock. The men watching gasped as it disappeared down my throat. I lubed my asshole and sat all the way down on his huge cock. I lifted my ass up and down his cock as he flexed his hips up and down aggressively, fucking my ass harder than at the gym.

I rubbed his stiff nipples. A hot Latino walked up, rubbed his dripping cock head on my lips. I looked up at him, opened my mouth and swallowed his cock. I flexed, he grunted and shot. He pulled out.

Theo put his hands on my shoulders. I was amazed at his strength as he pulled me down, his cock throbbing deep inside me, both of us groaning loudly as he filled me up with more of his hot semen. I shot on his belly. I smiled at him, wiped it up and ate it. He stuck out his tongue and winked at me. I realized he was a nice man.

I pulled off Theo and he poured his semen in the glass. He pointed to a hot black man, "You! On your back and do what I did to keep our Cock Slave happy. Cock Slave, open wide and look up at your Cock Master as he honors you with his cock down your throat and feeds you more of his hot semen. Men, do that to him, fuck him hard from both ends."

They ended the night with me on my knees with all of them around me. He told me, "Cock Slave, bend your head back and open that hot mouth wide!" He poured all the semen from their condoms down my throat little by little. I swallowed, he poured more, I swallowed until I had swallowed every drop.

Theo ordered, "Men, throat fuck him hard and feed him more of your semen. Cock Slave, look up into their eyes as they fuck your hot throat." They lined up and rabbit-fucked my throat with their thick, uncut cocks throbbing as they held my head all the way down as I flexed my throat muscles. They all grunted loudly and shot down my throat.

Theo commanded, "Cock Slave, sit back down on my huge cock! Men, fuck his throat, then shoot your hot semen on his pretty cocksucker face." I sat down on his cock. I didn't flex my ass muscles and he didn't flex his hips.

After they were done, I flexed my ass muscles as he flexed his hips up and down. He grunted and shot up my ass in his condom. He commanded, "Cock Slave, on your knees!" He squeezed the semen in my mouth using his pointer and middle finger to ensure I swallowed every drop. He rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively, with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin.

Theo looked down into my watering eyes with his big blue eyes and smiled. He held my head all the way down on his cock with my nose in his musty pubes and his huge balls on my drool-covered chin. I flexed my throat muscles. A few seconds later, his cock throbbed so hard I thought my throat might burst.

He pulled his cock out. Each of the hot biker studs throat fucked me the same way again, grunting and as their cocks throbbed and filled me up with even more of their semen. I sat there amazed that they all had such stamina and so much semen.

After they were done, Theo pulled me up to my feet, kissed me and said, "I'd like to thank you on behalf of "The 10 Club". Congratulations, you are now our official Cock Slave. We look forward to allowing you to service our cocks with your hot tight throat and ass. There are thirty men in the 10 Club. Eventually, they will all reward your hard work with our cocks down your throat and up your ass!"

"I asked, "Does the "10" tattoo indicate membership in this club?"

Theo said, "Yes, not only do members need to be bikers with ten inch uncut cocks, to get in they need to suck my cock, swallow my semen, then take it up their ass and swallow all the semen from my condom and the semen I fuck down their throats."

"I look forward to getting ass and throat fucked by your amazing cocks repeatedly!"

He saw me out to my car. I asked him, what is your last name? He said, "I'm Theo Cock Master. What is your name?"

"Mike Cock Slave."

He smiled and said, "Right answer, Cock Slave!" He kissed my lips, put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees, pulled down his pants and underwear and tapped my lips with his rock hard, dripping cock. "One more for the road."

I smiled up at him, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. He put his big hands on the sides of my head and rabbit-fucked my throat hard against the side of my car and shot deep into my belly.

"Drive safely, Cock Slave. There will be many more evenings like this!"

I got up and said, "Thank you. I have sucked a lot of cock and have gotten fucked up the ass countless times, but I have never, ever had a night like this! I truly look forward to being the "10 Club's" Cock Slave!"

He French kissed me so hard it was like having his huge cock in my mouth again and said, "Yes, you are going to work hard. Every time. But, we'll always reward you with our fat, ten inch uncut cocks and our hot, biker semen!"

I was so worn out I had to play the music in the car really loud and keep the windows open to keep from falling asleep. I went to bed and fell fast asleep in my hot wife's arms. We had hot sex in the morning.

We did this three times, sometimes with more men, but always hot bikers. I could tell how many men would be fucking my throat and ass by the number of motorcycles parked behind his townhouse.

The second time I went to Theo's, he took me to the basement. I saw the ass glory hole with a shelf with condoms, lube, a bowl and a big glass. "Theo, will you go first?"

"Of course, Mike." He put me in with my ass sticking out the hole, strapped up my legs and put down the back of the platform down so my head could bend back. He put a blindfold me. "I put an ad on Craig's List inviting thick ten by 6 inch uncut men to join us."

"You'll know how many passed the test by how many spent condoms will be in that bowl. I submitted. I tried to keep count of how many rabbit-fucked my ass and throat. I knew it was more than thirty. Theo came in, unstrapped my legs and asked, "How did it feel to get spit roasted by thirty-seven thick ten inch cocks? That's over thirty feet."

"Amazing. Thank you."

"Come with me." He took me upstairs to his bedroom. He got on his back on his bed and lifted his legs. I got down, spread his hairless ass cheeks and flicker licked his asshole. "Fuck, please keep doing that!" I licked his asshole with the flat of my tongue.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass. He groaned. I inserted my cock head in his ass, put my hands behind his knees, pushed them down and, looking down into his blue eyes, slid my cock all the way up his very tight ass. He groaned.

I slowly fucked his ass. I leaned over and kissed him. He stuck his tongue between my lips. We French kissed as I slowly fucked his ass. "Flex your ass muscles, Theo." He did. It felt amazing to be fucking the hot stud who weeks before had pimped me out to so many hot men at the gym. "Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes, I love it. That eleven inch black man from the gym is my husband, Thomas. I love him, but I prefer to suck and get fucked by men with cocks like yours. It's more enjoyable for me. We had a Cock Slave like you, but he moved away. Are you gay?"

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12