Tales of a Cock Slave #33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

"No, I'm bisexual. I'm very happily married to a very hot woman. We have a great sex life. We have three children, two boys and one boy. She is bisexual, too. She knows that I have sex with men."

"I'd love to end every "Club 10" session here in my bed. Fuck my throat, then I want to edge you." He got on his back with his handsome head over the edge of the bed, bent it back and opened his mouth wide. I stood, looked down into his handsome face, put my fingers on the back of his neck and thumbs on his throat and rubbed my cock through his throat as I gently fucked his tight throat.

Theo got hard. I sucked him off as I was fucking his throat. He flexed his throat muscles. We both came at the same time. I sat in the chair in the corner of his room and relaxed. He got on his knees between my spread legs. He looked up at me. He was truly, truly handsome. I smiled down at him.

He went all the way down on my cock, then up, then down. He edged me like a pro for a full seven minutes. He went all the way down on my, flexed his throat muscles. I grunted and shot down his throat. "Theo, that was unquestionably the best blowjob I've ever gotten. I really enjoy coming here and servicing the club and you. I'd definitely be willing to be your personal Cock Slave to complement your relationship with you hot husband."

"Can you stay here tonight?"

"No, not tonight, but I could arrange if for some other night."

I "played" with the "Club 10" and Theo once a week, sometimes with his husband, Thomas. When I stayed the night, we all fucked each other's asses on our backs, then our throats. We'd edge each other, then spit roast each other until we all had each other's throats and asses. We'd smoke joints and fell asleep with our heads on Thomas' muscular chest.

I couldn't wait to get into his townhouse and start taking all those amazing cocks up my ass and down my throat.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12