Tales of a Cock Slave #35

Story Info
Fun with a hot, hung Italian Father and his hot triplet sons.
6.8k words
4.32
15.1k
9

Part 35 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

-

I saw an ad on Craig's list "Seeking a hot, submissive Cock Slave" The body of the ad indicated he was a handsome, aggressive, Italian American man with a thick nine-inch uncut cock and his sons, who were "stunningly handsome," had thick ten-inch uncut cocks, all needing a lot of attention.

It said the winning man would be their "Succhiacazzi and schiavo del culo" (Italian for "Cocksucker" and "Ass Slave") and will host the lucky man in their basement sex dungeon at his home nearby. I got super excited and jerked off thinking of them using my throat and ass. I responded with my picture and overview of my oral and anal skills.

He sent me the address, telling me they are available in the evenings after 7:00. I asked when the next time they were available. He said that evening, to come to his house at 7:30, park on the street, enter through the side door, go down into the basement and be ready to fulfill their every oral and anal need.

I arrived and went into the basement where they were waiting for me sitting on couches and chairs, naked, legs spread with their huge cocks hard and big smiles on their handsome faces. The sons looked like the Italian actor, Giulio Berruti. The father looked like a hotter, older version. It took my breath away, they were truly "stunningly handsome" men.

In the room, there were two large couches and coffee table, a large TV playing hot straight porn of a young man getting spit roasted by numerous hot, super-hung, uncut Italian American men. There was also a leather sling and a three-foot square padded platform.

The father introduced them, "I'm Salvatore, my sons are Giovanni, Antonio and Michele (each stroked his cock with one hand and waved with the other, smiling and raising an eyebrow). You need to earn the right to be our Cock Slave. You will serve our every need, oral and anal. You need to be completely submissive and do everything I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

I answered by undressing (they were all pleasantly surprised I was so well built and had a big, uncut cock and low-hanging balls), dropping to my knees in front of Michele and, looking up into his blue eyes, licked his cock until it started dripping precum.

I gently squeezed his fat, warm balls, skinned him back and licked around his cock head. I wrapped my lips, mouth and throat around his now hard cock. I slowly bobbed up and down his fat cock, no flexing, no suction.

"Fuck, boy, keep working my cock and I'll feed you." I held his fat balls in the palm of my hand and fingered his asshole with my middle finger. For seven minutes, I went down, came up, down, up, down, up. I wrapped a hand around his fat, veiny cock and licked around his cockhead under his foreskin. He grunted, bucked his hips up and filled my mouth with his warm, salty Italian seed. "Swallow my hot seed, cocksucker!" I swallowed every drop. Michele said, "Fuck, boy, what was that?"

"It's called edging. Your cocksucker gets you to the edge of shooting, then back, then to the edge, over and over. You have the biggest orgasm and you feed your cocksucker the biggest load of your hot seed."

"Fuck, I'm going to do that to you to see if I will be able to do it to my hot lover." I looked into his eyes as he worked my cock with his tongue, throat and hand for ten minutes. I pulled his head up. He wrapped a hand around my cock and licked my cockhead. I grunted and filled his hot mouth with my Welsh American seed.

Salvatore complained. Michele responded, "He's here to make our cocks happy. It made me happy to service his. If you had a big cock like mine, you'd understand, Dad." I got between the legs of Giovanni. I edged him for five minutes, earning another mouthful of hot semen. I swallowed it and moved on to Antonio, who I edged for another five minutes, earning another mouthful of hot semen.

I got between Salvatore's legs. I went all the way down on him and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and shot down my throat.

Michele instructed, "Please get on your back on the platform legs up, head bent back so we can see if your ass is as hot and tight as your throat. We'll save all our semen in this glass. I'll feed it to you and you can edge me again."

Giovanni rabbit-fucked my throat with his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat while Antonio slowly fucked my throat. Michele, after eating my ass and lubing it, put on a condom on his huge cock, put my legs over his shoulders, and fucked my ass slowly, flexing and rolling his hips. I liked Michele best as he was the best ass and throat fucker and, as I would later learn in a good way, is eleven inches. Salvatore took my throat. I flexed making him shoot immediately.

They spit roasted me until all four had my ass and throat. I made sure Salvatore had as little pleasure as possible. Michele sat down. I got between his knees. He handed me the glass and I chugged down all their semen. I then edged his fat cock for ten minutes. I pulled up and he filled my mouth. I swallowed it and got on my knees in the middle of the room with my mouth open and tongue out.

They stood in front of me, looking down at me with their beautiful blue eyes, stroking their hot foreskins up and down their huge cocks. When they were ready to shoot, they stepped in front of me, smiled down at me and shot huge loads on my face. Michele wiped all their semen into my mouth with his cock, pushed my mouth closed and said, "Swallow our Italian semen, Mike."

After I swallowed it all, Salvatore said, "You've proven you're the Cock Slave we need. You've earned the honor to service my other hot, hung, uncut Italian friends and family." We exchanged cell phone numbers so we could coordinate easier. We all dressed. Salvatore walked me to my car. "You are a truly gifted Cock Slave. I'm looking forward to getting together often."

"Me, too. You and your sons are very, very hot. I can't wait to service your friends. Thank you for making me your personal Cock Slave."

Salvatore kissed me and said, "Good night, Mike." We did this several times, me in the sling, them sitting on the couch watching porn while I edged them. A couple times, the father invited other hot, aggressive hung Italian American men.

One night, I came down the stairs to see ten hot, hung Italian studs sitting on the couch and chairs with their legs spread and cocks hard and dripping. Salvatore said, "Men, meet our hot little Succhiacazzi. He's here for you to do whatever you want with his throat and ass."

"Succhiacazzi, these two men are my brothers, those three are my nephews, and the other five are neighbors and coworkers. They are good union men who work hard all day and deserve getting their cocks serviced by your hot throat and ass. Men, he's very talented, you'll love him. Use him however you want."

I dropped to my knees between their spread legs and, looking up into his eyes, edged each one of them for five minutes. Their cocks ranged from nine and eleven inches, all thick and uncut. All ran their fingers through my hair as I slowly serviced their cocks. When they wanted to feed me, each held my head and grunted loudly, bucked his hips up as he shot down my throat. The last one asked, "Fuck, Salvatore, where did you find this gifted, semen-loving cocksucker?"

Salvatore answered, "Don't worry about that, he's very talented with his throat and ass. He'll come here as often as I tell him, and you are free to use his throat and ass anytime. Men, now it's time for you to use both ends of our little "Succhiacazzi" and "Schiavo del Culo."

Antonio and Michele picked me up and put me on my back on the platform and demonstrated what Salvatore wanted by rabbit-fucked my throat and my ass really, really hard. As Michele was fucking my throat, he leaned over and took my cockhead in his mouth. As he and his brother shot into me, I fed him. He said, "I want to fuck his ass looking into his eyes."

He got down, spread my ass cheeks and licked around my asshole, my inner thighs and taint. He licked one ball, then the other. I was in heaven. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed his cock and fingered lube up my ass with his middle finger, rubbing my prostate. I groaned. He put my legs over his shoulders and, locking eyes with me, slowly fucked my ass. I could have laid there forever him staring down at me as he stretched my ass.

He mouthed, "Flex." I flexed, he pulled out, removed his condom and stroked his hot seed on my torso. He wiped it up and fed it to me. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You are very hot. I really enjoy fucking you."

Salvatore saved all the semen from their spent condoms and made me chug it all down in front of everyone. After I swallowed, I licked my lips and smiled at all those hot, Italian studs.

Once they sat on the couch and I squatted on their huge condomed cocks, lifted my ass up and down with my hands on their shoulders, us locking eyes. Some wanted to kiss me. When they wanted to shoot, they put their hands on my shoulders and pushed me all the way down on their cocks as their eyes rolled back as each shot up my ass. They poured their condom semen in a glass that Salvatore had.

He said patting my head, "On your knees, mouth hole open wide." He poured all the semen down my throat in front of everyone, saying, "There's more of that hot Italian semen waiting for you, so get your throat back down on those huge cocks and swallow all their hot seed." They stood around me stroking their cocks. When they were ready to feed me, they'd say, "Cocksucker, get down on my cock." I went down on them, put my hands on their ass cheeks and flexed my throat muscles. They grunted and fed me.

A truly hot man with a thick eleven-inch uncut cock got on his back on the floor. I rolled a condom down on his huge cock with my mouth and throat looking into his big, brown eyes. All the men gasped watching his python disappear down my throat. He grunted and flexed his hips up, shoving that cock all the way down my throat.

I pulled off him, straddle him and sat all the way down on his cock facing out into the room, lifted my ass up and down his cock, flexing my ass muscles while another eleven-incher rabbit-fucked my throat as I flexed my throat and ass muscles. When the ass fucker shot, Salvatore poured the semen in a glass. We did this until ever man had both my ass and my throat.

Salvatore commanded, "On your knees, mouth open wide!" He poured all the hot semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked all that hot semen down into my belly holding my head all the way down on his cock, nose in his hot pubes and chin on his large, soft balls.

When I asked why they needed me, Salvatore said, "We wanted a really amazing regular cocksucker and, in our experience, men suck cock the best. And my sons and I deserved the best throat and ass. Isn't that right, my beautiful sons?"

They all nodded with big smiles, squeezing their huge, rock-hard cocks. "And, since you were already here, why not use your hot ass, too, which is tighter than a woman's pussy. Also, we're very hot-blooded Italian men and it makes us feel like true Italian Stallions when a hot, hung, uncut man completely submits to us."

One night, Salvatore told his sons to leave. He sat on the couch and told me to put a condom on his cock with my mouth. I got on my knees, put a condom in my mouth. I looked up into his handsome face and big, brown eyes and rolled it all the way down on his cock.

I stood up and sat all the way down on it, facing him. We both groaned as each of his fat nine uncut inches slid up and down in my ass. He grabbed my head and French kissed me while he slowly flexed his hips sliding his fat cock up and down in my ass while I flexed my ass muscles.

I shot on his belly as my cock was rubbing against it as he fucked my ass. He started panting, pushed me all the way down on his cock, grunted as his cock throbbed. I felt every spurt of his hot Italian American semen fly up my ass into his condom with each throb of his thick cock.

I got off his cock, which was still hard, and took the condom off him. I held it over my mouth and squeezed all his semen into my mouth and swallowed it. I licked my semen off his belly.

I dropped to my knees and, looking up into his eyes, went all the way back down on his cock again. He put his hands on the back of my head and flexed his hips up and down. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted as his fat cock throbbed down my throat and balls twitched on my chin as he fed me again.

I dressed, walked up the stairs and out the back door. Michele was standing there wearing nice loafers, very tight jeans (displaying his huge bulge down his left thigh), a tight, white t-shirt showing his muscular torso with his cross on and his hair neatly side parted and slicked back with his muscular arms crossed and a huge toothy grin. "Hi, Michele, I've never seen you not naked and sweaty. You clean up really well. What's on your mind?"

He answered, "Ah, you pronounced my name correctly. So, you can tell us apart?"

"First, my name is Michael, too. I studied Italian for four years at university and have visited Italy twice. Yes, your cock is bigger and thicker than your brothers. I'm guessing eleven inches? And you're a better lover as you don't just flex your hips, you roll them so your cock rubs more of the inside of my ass and throat. You really seem to care that your Cock Slave enjoys it. And you are more handsome than your brothers. I'm sure know that."

He said, "Glad you noticed those things. I live two blocks away with my boyfriend, Carlos. I ran back there to shower, get dressed and came back here to get you. Carlos is a super-hot Latino man with a thick twelve-inch uncut cock. He taught me everything I know about being a Cock Master. I told him about your skills and he wants to try you out. Interested?"

"Yes, please, lead the way! I want to watch you edge him first."

We walked to their house. The house was plain on the outside, but really nice on the inside. Great furniture, well styled. Carlos was naked on the couch. He took my breathe away. Like a Latino Michele. I instantly saw what they saw in each other. They were about the same height, same body types, both hot. I got hard imagining them 69'ing.

Michele got between his spread legs and, looking up lovingly, edged his fat twelve for ten minutes. Carlos groaned and groaned. "My love, keep doing that to my cock." He edged him for another five minutes, pulled up so Carlos' cockhead was in his mouth, wrapped a hand around his thick, veiny cock and licked his cockhead. Carlos grunted, "Fuck!" as he filled his lover's mouth. Michele chugged down his semen.

He handed me a condom, pointed to my mouth and Carlos' huge, rock-hard cock. I went all the way down on his thick twelve rolling the condom down with my tongue licking the underside of his cock. Carlos sighed saying, "Michele, you said he was truly gifted. I had no idea! After he swallowed my entire cock in one gulp, I cannot wait to fuck his ass and throat. Thank you for sharing him with me."

Michele leaned over, grabbed his head and they French kissed for over thirty seconds, getting him rock hard. I sat all the way down on Carlos' cock with my back to him, making him groan and throw his head back. I lifted my ass up off his cock six inches. I opened my mouth wide and looked up into Michele's handsome face.

He grabbed the back of my head and under my chin and slid his cock all the way down my throat. I sucked up and down his huge, fat cock, stroking his foreskin up and down, flexing my throat muscles and applying maximum suction. Carlos flexed his hips up and down, rolling them so his cock rubbed against all the inside of my ass. I now knew where Michele learned to fuck throat and ass.

Michele rolled his hips so his cock rubbed all around in my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. He loved that and started going really, really slow. If I didn't have Michele's huge cock down my throat, I'd be groaning and groaning loudly.

Carlos whispered in my ear, "Mike, we're going to go slow, so we all enjoy every second using your hot ass and throat." He licked the inside of my ear and I shot on Michele's flat abs. I felt him wipe it up and looked up as he licked it off his fingers.

About five minutes later, both started breathing harder and pushed their cocks all the way inside me as they grunted and their cocks throbbed their semen into me. Carlos yelled out, "Mike, take our huge loads of hot semen! Is it the flexing that keeps that hot throat and ass so tight?"

I pulled off his cock, groaning as all twelve fat inches slid our past my sphincter. "Yes, let me show you how tight my throat is." I dropped to my knees, head back, my mouth open wide. Carlos squeezed every drop of his huge, huge load down my throat, stood up and throat fucked me like he fucked my ass, slowly, rolling his narrow hips.

I waited five minutes to flex. When I did, his fat throbbed and he shot. I could feel every spurt of his semen dripping down my esophagus. I was in heaven. I turned to Michele and opened my mouth wide.

Michele fucked my throat, gently, rolling his hips looking down into my hazel eyes with his bright blue eyes. He grunted and held my head all the way down on his cock, with my nose in his pubes and chin on his large, soft balls and shot down my throat. Again, I felt his semen sliding down into my belly.

They both French kissed me. Carlos got on his knees and sucked my cock, and when I shot, kept my semen in his mouth. He and Michele French kissed and Carlos spit my semen in Michele's mouth. He swallowed it and said, "Mike, you have very sweet semen. I'm glad to have tasted it after you've swallowed probably gallons of our semen!"

I said, "Michele, thank you for introducing me to Carlos. I'd love to watch you and your hot lover have sex. Carlos got on his back on the floor. Michele rolled a condom down on his cock, making Carlos sigh, "Fuck, Lover, I'll never tire of having your hot, tight throat around my cock." Michele pulled off his cock, stroked lube on it and his ass and slowly, slowly slid his ass down Carlos' python. As they French kissed, Michele massaged his cock with his ass.

I leaned over and wrapped my throat around Michele's cock and swallowed the semen Carlos fucked out of him as Carlos shot up his ass. Carlos lovingly fed Michele his condom semen, then slowly throat fucked him, pulling out and filling his hot mouth with his semen. Michele stood up. I put my hands on the sides of his handsome head, put my lips to his, stuck my tongue in his mouth. We French kissed as he spit his lover's semen into my mouth. I swallowed it all.

"Michele, I'd love to watch Carlos fuck your Dad's ass and throat. Then we all jerk off on him."

"Yes, I'd love to watch him take my lover's cock up his ass then get his throat fucked like the cunt slave he is!"

"Hmmm. Do you have an issue with your father?"

"Yes, I do. While he loves to use Cock Slaves, he is a racist homophobe. He hates that Carlos and I live together and are in love. I'd love to see him submit to Carlos, his worst nightmare, his son's lover, a dark man with a cock much, much bigger and thicker than his. That's why I want all his friends and sons watch as my hot, brown, hung, aggressive lover be the one to take his ass and throat cherry. We can watch while he submits."

"Now, I'd love to watch you studs fuck each other on all fours in front of the mirror in your bedroom." We went in. Michele got on all fours. Carlos slowly fucked Michele and poured his condom semen in a glass. It was hot to watch them and hear them both groan.

Then, I watched Michele fuck Carlos hard and pour his semen in the glass. I got on all fours. They both fucked me as we looked at each other. They both poured their semen in the glass. I drank it all, then edged them sitting on their bed.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12