Tales of a Cock Slave #35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often hooked up with Michele and Carlos after my dungeon "performances." Each time, Carlos lovingly fucked Michele's ass and throat. Carlos groaned and groaned as Michele aggressively fucked his ass and throat. I couldn't tell who the top was, only that they were very, truly in love. Michele asked for my cell phone number so we could hook up separately from the dungeon sessions.

A few months later (after servicing them at least once a week), just before Christmas, Salvatore texted me to invite me to Christmas party at his house and to just come down to the "dungeon."

I arrived at the house lit up with thousands of Christmas lights on it and all kinds of lighted decorations in the yard. I went downstairs and found Salvatore and his hot sons standing there with big toothy smiles on their beautiful faces and Christmas bows wrapped around their hard cocks.

Salvatore said, "Merry Christmas, Succhiacazzi di Natale, that's Italian Stallion for "Christmas Cocksucker", take these bows off our cocks with your mouth and suck them and swallow our Italian Stallion egg nog. After, we'll give you our Christmas gifts." They all rabbit-fucked my throat, then spit roasted me on the platform even more aggressively.

Down the stairs strutted five other hot men, who took off their clothes and joined in on the fun with their thick ten- and eleven-inch uncut cocks. They spit roasted me aggressively, throbbing huge loads of their hot semen in me. They groaned and groaned and grunted as they filled my belly and their condoms up with their hot semen. They switched and spit roasted me aggressively. They emptied the condoms in a Christmas mug.

Salvatore ordered, "Drink down our Christmas semen eggnog, our dear Succhiacazzi di Natale!" I got on my knees and chugged all that hot semen down, swallowed it, licked my lips and smiled. Michele walked up and rabbit-fucked my throat, rolling his hips, adding more semen to the huge load in my belly.

They sat on the couch and, after rolling condoms down on their huge cocks with my mouth, I lubed my ass and sat down on them, lifting my ass up and down their cocks until they throbbed up my ass. We looked into each other's eyes as the rolled back when they shot.

Salvatore emptied all that semen into the mug and fed it to me after I got my ass stretched by all their cocks. He commanded, "On your knees, back against the platform and get ready for our hot, salty Christmas gifts!" Each put his hands on the platform and rabbit-fucked my throat banging my head against the platform, feeding me more hot semen.

Salvatore pulled me up to my feet, lifted me and put me on my back on the platform, turned me around with my head bent back, tied Christmas bows around my neck and around my ankles and told me to lift my legs. "Succhiacazzi di Natale, I tied that neck bow loosely so all these fat Italian American cocks will fit down your hot, tight throat."

"Men, every one of you will give him the gift of your cock up his ass and down his throat. Give me your spent condoms and I'll feed him another huge mug of our steamy, hot Italian eggnog to our thirsty Succhiacazzi di Natale!"

After they throat and ass fucked me at least twenty times, Salvatore poured all that hot Italian semen down my throat. I swallowed it in one gulp. I got up and dressed. He thanked me and wished me a Merry Christmas.

At our next party, Salvatore asked when my birthday was and how old I would be. I gave him the date and that I'd be forty-five. He said, "Beloved Cock Slave, I will throw you a birthday party. You will sit naked in the sling with your legs shackled up while forty-five thick uncut nine plus men (including us) rabbit-fuck your tight ass and pour their semen into a mug."

"After you chug our Italian semen cocktail all those hot, hung men will rabbit-fuck your tight throat. It's three weeks until your birthday, that will give me enough time to find men truly worthy of your ass and throat."

I didn't cum until that evening arrived. When I got there, Salvatore said sixty men responded so he focused only on the ones that were ten inches plus, all uncut. He said there were several eleven inchers a mix of white, black and Latino and one thick twelve-inch uncut Irish American man.

It was amazing. I kept count. He really did find forty-five thick, hung, uncut men who were super aggressive and verbal. They rabbit-fucked my ass so hard the sling actually swung back and forth, the chain and the shackles on my legs squeaking.

As they were assaulting my ass, they leaned over with their faces near mine and looked into my eyes as they were using my ass. I could feel their breathe as they panted and panted harder and as they grunted loudly, pushed their huge cocks all the way up my ass and filled their condom with huge loads of hot semen.

The first stud, the twelve-inch Irish American asked me, "Hard or slow?"

"Fuck me harder!" He pounded my ass hard, his fat balls slapping against my ass. I flexed, he grunted as his fat cock throbbed deep up my ass as he filled his condom with his hot, Irish American seed. Each followed his example, some slapping my ass cheeks. After they sang Happy Birthday and I chugged all their semen and throat fucked me again, Salvatore said, "See you next week, Succhiacazzi. Do you need help to your car considering you had about thirty-four feet of thick, uncut cock up your ass the last two hours?"

"No, I'm fine. My ass has never felt better and my throat and my belly more satisfied. You and you sons are the hottest, sexiest men who have ever used my throat and ass. No matter how long we get together, you all will always be my favorite Cock Masters. Thank you, this was the best birthday I've ever had."

The next time I went, they put a mask on me with a large mouth hole, but no eye holes and put me on my back on the platform. I lost track of how many men used my ass and throat, assuming many used them several times, but I do know that my ass and throat were fucked at least forty times.

After their assaults on my ass and throat, Salvatore picked me up, put me on my knees, removed the mask, pushed my head back, forced my mouth open and poured a huge glass full of semen down my throat. He and his sons rabbit-fucked that semen down my throat throbbing new loads down into my belly. I counted fifty-two spent condoms on the floor.

Almost a year later, when Carlos, Michele and I were in their bed after hot sex, I told them my birthday was coming up soon and I'd like to watch Carlos and nine hot, twelve-inch uncut black stallions ass and throat fuck Salvatore on all fours. Michele made it happen, inviting his father's friends and coworkers telling them they were going to watch their hot Cock Slave get spit roasted by ten, twelve-inch uncut black men.

Carlos, Michele and I met outside. I went down first. In addition to Salvatore, there were twenty hot men, naked stroking their huge, uncut cocks assuming I'd be on my back getting plowed by the black men. Carlos and Michele came down the stairs and undressed. Carlos commanded, "Salvatore down on all fours!" He got down with a worried look on his face. Carlos smacked his ass cheeks with his hard cock. "Do you want this up your ass?"

He quietly responded, "No."

"Too bad, it's going to be all the way up your ass in one second." He rubbed his cock up and down his ass crack. I could see Salvatore brace for getting his ass cherry popped. I saw all his friends' and coworkers' eyes grow wide and their cocks get rock hard as they realized what they were about to witness.

Carlos squeezed lube down his ass crack and fingered it up his ass with three fingers, put his hands on his hips and shoved his cock all the way in him and pounded his ass. The sound of his balls slapping against Salvatore's ass was drowned out by Salvatore's whining and complaining.

Michele and I sat on the couch watching his father get ass-fucked hard by his Latino boyfriend with a huge smile on his handsome face. His father whined and whined, hating every second of getting his ass stretched by a hot, brown, Latino stud.

Carlos slapped his ass cheeks and commanded, "Flex your ass muscles, Cock Slave!" He did. Carlos put his hands on Salvatore's shoulders, pulled him all the way back on his cock, grunted and shot up his ass into his condom. "Get on your back on the platform, head back, mouth wide open." Salvatore reluctantly did it.

Carlos poured a huge load of his semen from the condom down his throat, put his hands on the sides of his head, slid his cock down his throat and throat-fucked him harder than I'd ever seen a cocksucker get throat fucked.

We could see his cockhead through his neck sliding in and out of his throat. Again, Michele had a huge, satisfied smile on his face as he watched his father get aggressively throat-fucked by his lover's fat cock. I sucked a hot load out of Michele. Then, he sucked one out of me.

"Back on all fours, doggy." I took his ass, slapping them, and after fed him his semen, Carlos took his throat, slapping his face cheeks. Michele watched as we aggressively spit roasted his father. Carlos said, "Salvatore, I'm going to pull out and shoot my Latino seed in your homophobic, racist mouth."

He smiled at me and Michele, pulled his cock out so his cockhead was in Salvatore's mouth. "Lick my cockhead, little doggy." He puffed his cheeks out with his huge load. "Swallow every drop, doggy." We pulled out as the nine black studs came down the stairs and undressed.

Carlos said, "Men, this is your little fuck doggy for tonight. He loves it hard. I could see Salvatore was already worn out, making it all the hot and fitting that he'd have to take so many feet of black cock in his holes. Carlos put a glass under Salvatore's cock to catch all the semen the Gods will fuck out of him.

Michele, Carlos and I watched as Salvatore submitted to those cocks up his ass and down his throat. The black studs groaned and groaned, as they slapped his ass and face cheeks and their huge balls slap against his ass and chin. The ass fuckers fed Salvatore their condom semen and throat fucked him.

Carlos fed him his own semen and throat fucked him so hard I thought Salvatore might choke. After all were done with him, he collapsed on the floor. We all jerked our semen on him. When we left, he was snoring, hopefully dreaming about huge brown cocks in both of him forever.

Michele, Carlos and I went back to their house and had more hot sex. As we were sitting on their bed smoking joints, I said to Michele, "I think your father enjoyed getting his holes abused by this hot brown stud."

"I agree, he did. That entire glass was full of his semen. I loved watching that asshole's holes get his stretch by the love of my life and watching him get nine feet of thick, black uncut cock up both ends."

"My birthday is coming up again soon. I want to watch as twenty twelve-inch, uncut brown men spit roast him on his back on the platform as his friends watch, then offer his ass and throat to them."

Michele responded, "Fuck, yes! We'll set that up. We have a whole network of hot, aggressive twelves."

Michele made sure Salvatore's friends and coworkers were there promising they'll all watch his father take twenty-four inches of thick, uncut brown cock in both ends over and over, then get to fuck his ass and throat. Michele told me one replied, "Fuck, can't wait to watch that asshole get stretch by hot, hung, uncut brown men, then get my cock wet up his ass and down his throats!"

The evening of my birthday, I drove to the house. I went down. Michele said, "Dad, strip, get on your back on the platform, legs up, head back." Michele and Carlos sat in chairs on either side of the platform so they can watch him get impaled. I sat on the couch with his hot friends.

He willingly got on the platform and got an erection, until he saw the twenty studs come down the stairs, smile at him, undress and stroked their fat, twelve-inch uncut cocks hard and dripping, looking at him hungrily. "As your birthday present to me, Salvatore, we are all going to watch as you get spit roasted for an hour by these hot Nubian Gods. That will be twenty-four inches of thick, uncut, brown cock in you at any time for a total of twenty feet of fat, black cock."

His face fell, his cock got soft and he looked very worried. A tall black man put his legs over his shoulders, fingered lube up his ass and shoved his python up his ass while a hotter black stud stretched his throat, them rabbit-fucking him so hard all we heard were them groaning and their fat balls slapping against his ass and chin.

One after another, the brown studs fucked him from both ends. All the hot ass fuckers kept their semen in a glass. After all twenty had both his ass and throat, Carlos told him to get on his knees, head bent back, mouth open wide, tongue out.

Carlos poured some of the milky semen in his mouth. "Swallow all that hot seed and open wide again, Cocksucker." He swallowed repeatedly until the glass was empty. He looked up at Carlos, put his head down and opened his mouth. Carlos put his big hands on the sides of his head, pulled him forward and slowly slid his cock down it.

One of the men said, amazed, "Fuuuuck, I never thought I'd watch as my childhood friend take twenty-four inches of fat, uncut brown cock up his ass and down his throat. I'd fuck him, but he's probably too loose now." After five minutes, Carlos held his head all the way down on his cock, grinding his nose in his trimmed pubes and chin in his fat balls.

Carlos grunted, "Fuck, Dad! I knew you took cock up your ass well, but you are also a very hot cocksucker! Suck off all these hot men while another uses your doggy ass." Salvatore sucked every one of his friends on all fours between theirs while another hot stud fucked his ass, starting with his friend who commanded, "Sal, flex your ass muscles, it's too loose." After, he again collapsed in exhaustion. We all coated him with our hot seed and left. I was amazed that we all had so much semen in us. He was completely covered.

A week later, as I came up off Michele's cock, he told with a huge smile on his gorgeous face, "My Dad slept all night on the floor, naked, covered in our semen. My mom found him in the morning with our semen dried and crusted on him."

"What did your mother do?"

"She told him she'd been getting banged in their bed by a tall, ripped, thirteen-inch uncut Latino man and his twin for two years while he was at work."

"How did you Dad take it?"

"Well, actually he ended up taking them up his ass and down his throat. Mom told him she would divorce him if he didn't submit and get spit roasted by them while she watched, so he submitted. She got to watch her husband of thirty years get impaled by twenty-six inched of aggressive, fat, brown cock as they slapped his ass and face cheeks calling him 'little piggy, cock bitch'."

"Fuck, I'd love to watch that."

"She took a video to hold over him. I have it." He showed me. I loved watching him submit to those hot, aggressive studs, verbally abusing him, as his wife watched and video'd it. He shot on the bed twice during the two-minute video.

After I moved to my apartment, I texted Michele to invite him and Carlos over. Lots of spit roasting until we all had each other's throats and asses. We'd smoke pot and drink Irish whiskey. We always ended the evening with them jerking off on my tongue and face and Carlos wiping all their hot semen into my mouth with his huge brown uncut cock, then throat fucking it and another huge load down into my belly.

They stayed over several times with us spooning, me between them. I woke up one morning with Carlos's cock up my ass and Michele's hard cock on my lips. It was a dream but got me hot to edge both studs for ten minutes each after sitting on their cock rubbing their nipples, looking down into their beautiful faces.

The next time they were over, after an hour of hot sex, we sat smoking pot and drinking Manhattans on my bed. Michele stroked Carlos' cock and told me, "This hot stud and I got married last week." I put my joint and drink down. I rolled a condom down on Carlos' fat python, sat on it while Michele throat fucked me, then grunted and shot. I poured Carlos' semen in my Manhattan, toasted them and drank it. "That's my wedding present for you hot studs."

A week later, Salvatore texted asking if I wanted his Italian sausage up my ass and down my throat. "No, no, little doggy, your son and his husband keep my hot holes happy with their huge cocks." I blocked him.

12