Tales of a Cock Slave #37

Story Info
Fun with hot, aggressive nine inch cut jocks.
7.3k words
4.29
4.4k
1

Part 37 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was at a local campaign office doing phone banking. I had Scruff notifications on. I heard someone had messaged me. I looked at Scruff and saw his message and picture of his hot, straight uncut cock, "If you want my fat, ten-inch uncut cock and my five-day load down your throat, you must come right now." I was excited as he was clearly dominant, and I assumed very aggressive.

I responded, "Address?" He sent it and I ran to my car and drove, parked near his building. I messaged that I'd be down on his fat cock in five minutes. I walked through the gate to the security booth and gave my name to the security guard saying I was there to see Rob Dewitt.

Without even thinking, he told me to go to Building 2, to Apartment 908 (my guess was that he has done this many times). I was rock hard, my fat eight-inch uncut cock down my right thigh. In the elevator, there were several really hot men. We were definitely checking each other out. I arrived at his apartment and rang the doorbell. Rob opened the door naked with his huge, flaccid uncut cock hanging showing his huge, low-hanging hairy balls.

He was 6 feet tall with a ripped hairless body, a very handsome face with a cleft chin, high cheekbones, big brown almond eyes, dark lashes and brows and thick, parted combed-up black hair who looked like Santiago Alejandro Segura Gustavo Acosta in the second season of the MTV slasher series "Scream."

I entered his apartment. It was dark. I could see he was playing a porn movie of a hot man on his back on a bed as hot, hung, uncut men aggressively fucked his ass. He walked over to his couch and sat down. He turned off the porn.

He leaned back, lifted his legs and commanded, "I don't need porn on. All I want to watch is my fat, ten-inch uncut Dutch American python sliding in and out of your beautiful lips and feel your hot throat massaging my cock. Although, some day, I want to watch while that happens to you." Looking up into his big, brown eyes, I took one of his huge balls in my mouth and caressed it with my tongue. He sighed, "Fuck." I sucked the other one.

He put his head back and sighed loudly as I licked up the underside of his cock and licked the precum from his piss slit. I opened my mouth wide over his cock head. He held my head by the sides and pushed my throat all the way down on his cock, then all the way up, then all the way down, my nose in his trimmed pubes and my chin on his fat, warm balls I just had in my mouth.

I wrapped my hand around his fat, veiny cock and licked his smooth cock head under his thick, tasty foreskin, as I stroked his cock. He grunted and cried out, "Fuck! Swallow all my hot semen, cocksucker!" as he puffed out my cheeks with his huge load of sweet semen.

I swallowed it all before he pulled his cock head out of my mouth. "I have an endless supply of hot semen and an endless stamina. Get back down on my cock and stay down on it." I swallowed all fat ten inches and, us locking eyes, flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and cried out, "Fuck!" as I felt every spurt of his hot, Dutch American semen fly down into my belly.

"I want to watch my fat cock slide in and out of your hot, tight throat. On you back on the ottoman, please." He turned on the lights. I got on the ottoman, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide and put my hand on my throat. He slid his cock down my throat and fucked it slowly with his hands on the sides of my head. I rubbed his cock through my neck and flexed my throat muscles. "Fuck, cocksucker, keep doing that and I'll feed you again!" His fat cock throbbed yet more semen into my belly.

After, he sat back down on the couch and I edged him for ten minutes, earning another load. As he shot, he said, "Fuck, cocksucker, I've never had my cock treated that way by a hot, tight throat!" After, I got on my knees with my back against the end of his couch.

He throat fucked me hard, banging my head against the couch with his fat balls slapping against my chin, then pulled out and shot another huge load on my face. He wiped it all into my mouth and throat fucked another load into my belly. I was a very happy, but exhausted, Cock Slave.

His cock felt amazing in my throat, especially as it throbbed as he shot. He held it down, then pulled my head off and bent it up so I could look into his eyes. He patted the top of my head and said, "Good boy, cocksucker. You passed the test. You are the perfect cocksucker to service my huge, needy Dutch American cock. Drink that water to wash all my semen down into your hungry belly and leave."

On the way down in the elevator, I had a big smile on my face, a warm feeling in my belly and my cock hard down my thigh. There were four hot men in the elevator. We checked each other out, two of them rubbing their obviously huge cocks down the thighs of their tight jeans.

One pressed the "Stop" button and the elevator stopped. They all undid their pants, dropped them and their underwear and pulled out their huge uncut cocks. A hot Latino had a twelve-inch uncut cock, a very hot black man with a thick eleven-inch uncut cock, a hot blond with thick ten-inch uncut cock and a very hot redhead with a thick ten-inch uncut cock.

I got on my knees, licked each of their cockheads to get them hard. Each rabbit-fucked my throat hard banging my head against the walls of the elevator and grunting as they shot into my belly.

The hot Latino held my head and bobbed it up and down his fat cock, us locking eyes. He smiled down at me as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, his fat cock throbbed down my throat. "Fuck, you are one hot cocksucker. I'm going to get my Latino python up your ass someday." I stayed on my knees as they all stuffed their still-stiff cocks back in their pants and got off on various floors. It was the hottest throat fucking I'd ever gotten.

Rob and I got together five more times in his apartment.

The second time on my knees and shins as he stood and held the back of my head and under my chin with my back up against the end of his couch as he rabbit-fucked throat hard. He looked down at me, "You like me fucking your throat hard?"

I flexed my throat muscles. "Fuck, cocksucker, keep doing that and I'll feed you!" He groaned and sped up, rabbit-fucking my tight throat even harder his huge, low-hanging balls slapping against my slobber-covered chin. Almost immediately, his cock throbbed and he yelled out as he shot, "Good job, cocksucker. You've proved your first time wasn't just beginner's luck. Drink your water and go."

The third time he asked what I wanted. I answered, "Cock Master, please put me on my back on the ottoman again and fuck down hard on my tight cocksucker throat with your fingers behind my neck and your thumbs on my throat so you can feel your amazing cock sliding in and out of my throat. You are so hot, I'm sure I'll cum on my chest. Wipe it up and feed it to me."

"Right answer." He rabbit-fucked my throat very aggressively with his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat rubbing his cock with his balls slapping loudly against my chin. I felt his cock throb and balls twitch as he shot hard.

He held his cock down my throat saying, "Cocksucker, you better breathe through your nose as I'm not pulling out until I am sure every drop of my precious semen is in your belly." I did shoot a huge load of semen on my belly and chest. After he pulled out, he wiped my semen up with his finger and held it to my lips. I licked it off it like I'd lick his cockhead. "Fuck, what a semen loving doggy."

The fourth time I arrived, he met me at the door. The curtains and the doors out to his balcony were open. He said, "Get naked, follow me and put your hands on the railing!" He was clearly surprised at my hot body; thick, eight-inch uncut cock and low-hanging balls. "Fuck, so much hotter to dominate a hot, hung, uncut man." He put lube on my ass and fingered it, making me groan in ecstasy.

He spread my ass cheeks and shoved his cock up my ass and rabbit-fucked my ass so hard I worried the railing would break and we'd fall to our deaths with his cock still up my ass. He was groaning loudly as he sped up fucking me. He said, "Get ready, ass doggy!" as he shoved his fat ten-inch cock all the way up my ass and grunted as his cock throbbed up my ass as he shot.

"On your knees, cock sucker, head back, mouth open!" He poured his condom semen down my throat, rabbit-fucked my throat hard, banging my head against the railing. It was amazing. I had to restrain myself from cumming as I start gagging after I shoot. He fucked my ass and throat three more times out there. I fantasized that hot men in the other buildings were watching his assault on my holes and jerking their fat cocks.

After that, we exchanged cell numbers to make coordinating our "playdates" easier. One evening, he texted me to be at his apartment the next evening at 7:00 pm and be ready for a long evening of getting my hot holes stretch over and over and leaving with a belly full of hot semen. "The door will be unlocked. Come in, undress, get on your knees and get to work."

I went into his apartment. There were seven other men there, four of them the hot studs who throat fucked me in the elevator the week before, including the hot, twelve-inch uncut Latino sitting next to Rob stroking each others' cocks. They all smiled at me. When I undressed, I could tell they were pleasantly surprised at my body and cock. They were all sitting on the couches. It was clear who were lovers as each two were stroking the cock of the man next to them.

Rob said, "Men, this is Mike. He is here to serve our fat cocks with his hot throat and ass. Four of you have already had his hot throat. Mike, start with my boyfriend, Luis, then me, then the other three couples. Edge us. Then, we lovers will spit roast you over and over until each of us has had both your ass and throat. I'll make sure your hot cock gets sucked, too."

I edged them all for three minutes each, pulling up so they shot in my mouth. After Luis and Rob, I sucked a hot black stud with an eleven-inch uncut cock and his hot blond boyfriend with a thick ten-inch uncut cock, one of the hot redheads with a ten-inch cock and his black boyfriend with an eleven-inch cock.

The hot redhead smiled down at me as I went down on his thick, nine-inch uncut cock and sighed when he finally fed me. He watched as I throated his boyfriend's thick eleven. When he grunted, bucked up his hips, cried out, "Fuck! Swallow my seed!"

The other redhead with a thick nine-inch uncut cock held my head all the way down on his cock with my nose in his fiery pubes and chin in his warm, soft balls. I looked up into his green eyes and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, bucked up his hips and, as his fat cock throbbed down my throat and his balls twitched, he fed me.

His black boyfriend with a thick eleven slowly bobbed my head up and down his fat cock with his big hands on the sides of my head. He pulled me up and filled my mouth with his hot, sweet black man semen. After he pulled my face up, kissed me and said, "Fuck, Mike. No one has ever treated my black python so well with their throat."

I look forward to feeling your ass wrapped around my cock." He turned to his boyfriend, "Suck my cock like that." His boyfriend did exactly what I did and was rewarded when his lover held his head down and shot. "Fuck, you are a fast learner, lover!"

I went into the bedroom and got on all fours on the bed. Starting with Rob and Luis, they all spit roasted me until each had each of my fuck holes. I could hear them French kissing. One man would get on his back and suck me off. We three men would shoot at the same time. Rob saved all the semen in a glass. I chugged it and Luis throat fucked it and another huge load down into my belly.

After Luis fat out of my throat, Rob asked, "Men, should we reward our hot Cock Slave with more of our big cocks and semen?"

"Yes!"

"Mike, turn around with your head bent over the edge of the bed and open wide. Men, stretch his tight throat and feed him!" I laid back on the bed, bent back my head, opened my mouth and put my hand on my throat.

They gangbang rabbit-fucked my throat hard for thirty glorious minutes. I rubbed their cocks through my neck as I flexed my throat muscles. The black stud went first. He sighed, "Fuck, Mike is massaging my fat cock with his throat muscles as well as rubbing it through his neck. Mike, keep doing that and I will shoot my sweet seed in your mouth."

He pulled out so his fat, smooth cockhead was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his fat, veiny python and licked his cockhead under his foreskin. He grunted and cried out, "Fuck, hot cocksucker, swallow all my seed!" I chugged it down before he pulled and the next stud used my throat.

My throat got a real workout as I flexed my throat muscles the entire time as their balls slapped against my chin. They all groaned and groaned as I serviced their cocks and grunted loudly as they shot deep down my throat. Two of the elevator men leaned over, sucked my cock and swallowed my semen. It was truly amazing.

When they were done rabbit-fucking my throat, I got on my knees in his bedroom in front of a full-length mirror with my mouth wide open and tongue out as I watched as they stood there looking hungrily down at me as they stroked their hot foreskins up and down their cocks.

When each man was ready to shoot, he put his cock in the back of my mouth and shot down my throat. After, I asked, "To thank our host for inviting me so you hot studs could use my throat and ass, who wants to see me fuck our host's tight ass on his back on the bed?"

They all raised their hands. "How many of you want to fuck him, too?" All raised their hands. "Rob, on your back on your bed, legs up." I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his asshole.

He groaned. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his tight ass. I placed my cock head at his asshole and slowly inserted it. I put my hands behind his knees, pushed them down and rabbit-fucked his ass, my balls slapping against his tight, hairless ass. We both groaned. I could see all the men watching, stroking their cocks and smiling. Luis sucked his cock and swallowed the load I fucked out of him.

"Flex those ass muscles, Rob." We locked eyes as he flexed his ass muscles, I grunted, leaned over nose-to-nose with Rob, slid my cock all the way up his ass and shot. I pulled out and poured my Welsh American semen in a glass.

One by one, starting with Luis, looking down lovingly at Rob as he slowly fucked his lover's ass. They locked eyes. I could tell they were truly in love. Luis leaned over, kissed him and grunted and, as he shot, said, "Rob, I love you."

The other studs fucked his ass, some hard, some gentle. When they were done with his ass, the glass was full. "Rob, turn around with your head over the edge of the bed, open wide, tongue out. I poured the entire glass of our semen in his mouth, little by little, allowing him to swallow.

After he swallowed all the semen, he bent his head back and opened his mouth wide. I rabbit-fucked his throat with my hands on the sides of head. I grunted and shot down his throat. One by one, the other studs throat fucked him and fed him their semen. His cock was rock hard. I leaned over and sucked several loads out of him.

Rob asked them all to dress and leave. He sat down and asked, "Please do that slow thing with my cock again, Mike. You made my hot neighbors very happy this evening." I enjoyed being in control of him. I went really, really slow.

After seven minutes, I went all the way down on him, looked up into his brown eyes and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, shot down my throat and said, "Fuck. Such a hot throat and ass. Drink you water and leave."

One evening he texted me and asked why I was closer. "I live in an apartment by myself, with a high bed perfect for you to use my hot holes. I've missed your cock down my tight throat and up my needy ass! Please bring Luis."

"Luis and I broke up. He found a black man with a thick thirteen-inch uncut cock. They moved in together in West Orange. I'm in the market for a new boyfriend."

"Sorry to hear that. Come over. I have good whiskey and pot. Let's have hot sex, drink and smoke. Stay over and we'll go out for brunch tomorrow. I know a man who is perfect for you."

I gave him the access code to my building assuming it would be great for him and he'd be coming back for more. I put out condoms, lube and a glass. When I opened the door, I was amazed. I'd never seen him in clothes.

He was wearing very tight blue jeans showing his huge bulge and cockhead of his already hard cock down his thigh, very large construction boots and a tight white crewneck t-shirt with a big smile on his handsome face. I'd never seen him in full light. "Rob, I'm happy to see how hot you are in the light."

On our way to my bedroom, he complimented my apartment and the high bed, saying, "Mike, a great place for me to fuck your ass and throat on your back. Undress us and get prepared for good, hot ass and throat fucking! I see you've prepared for me."

He and I are the same height with similar physiques. I got behind him, wrapped my arms around him and pulled his t-shirt over his head rubbing his nipples with the sides of my thumbs and licking his neck. He groaned.

I got on my knees, undid his belt and pants and pulled them down. He was not wearing underwear, so his rock-hard, dripping cock popped up in front of my mouth. I looked up at him and licked the precum from his piss slit. I undressed, got on my back on the bed with my head hanging over the edge.

He pushed my head down, rubbed his cock dripping cock on my lips, leaving some precum. "Did you miss this, Mike?" I licked that drop of precum out of his piss slit and opened my mouth wide. He slid his cock down my throat and slowly fucked it rolling and flexing his hips. I flexed, he grunted, "Fuck!" and shot down my throat.

He laid down on the bed on my pillows and spread his arms across the headboard. I put a condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on his hard cock. He groaned and said, "Fuck! I have to say I've missed that."

I stroked lube on his cock making his sigh and fingered some in my ass which made me sigh. I put my hands on his firm, hairless pecs and, as I sat all the way his cock, rubbed his nipples. He groaned as he flexed his hips up and down, fucking my ass. We both groaned.

I leaned over, us nose-to-nose, locking eyes. I kissed him and flexed my ass muscles around his fat cock. He bucked his hips up and throbbed another huge load up my ass. I pulled it off, poured his hot semen in my mouth and went all the way down on him.

He held my head down. Looking up into his eyes, I flexed my throat muscles as he flexed his hips up and down slowly fucking my throat. He grunted and fed me.

As were laying on my bed resting drinking whiskey and smoking pot, I told him, "I know another hot man with a thick ten-inch uncut cock. I've never hooked up with him. I'm sure I could get him to come here if I tell him about you. I'd love to have you two fuck me from both ends with me on all fours."

"Fuck, yes. Make that happen!"

I texted Todd, "Hi, I live alone in an apartment. I'd love to finally get together. I know a similarly aggressive ten-inch uncut top who'd been using my throat and ass for months. He wants to get together with us so you two can rabbit-fuck me from both ends!"

He replied, "Fuck, yes. I've been waiting for you to get your own place so you can service my cock with your ass and throat." I invited both him and Rob over at the same time, telling them not to cum for a week.

Before they arrived, I put out condoms, lube and my favorite cut crystal rocks glass. Todd arrived first. I'd never seen him. He looked exactly like Rob. When he undressed, he was literally a twin of him. Handsome, ripped, hairless, hung and uncut.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12