Tales of a Cock Slave #37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob arrived and undressed. They both got hard looking at each other. I chided them, "Hmmm. Wonder who is more aggressive?" They competed against each other to prove who could be more aggressive rabbit-fucking my throat and ass. I loved them competing.

They spit roasted me on the bed, one on his back as I sat on his cock, the other standing on my bed as he held my head with one hand behind it and one under my chin. They both rabbit-fucked my ass and throat. They switched, pouring their hot semen in the glass.

After they'd both had my ass three times, the glass was full. I got on my knees with them standing over me. I drank it all down, put the glass on the trunk and swallowed Todd's cock and sucked another load out of him. Then, I drained Rob.

Another time, Rob laid down on my bed, back on the pillows with his muscular arms spread along the headboard. I got between his legs, looked up into his eyes and rolled a condom down on him with my throat. He commanded, "Sit on it and open wide for hot Todd!" I sat all the way down on him and opened my mouth.

Todd put his hands on the sides of my head and bobbed it up and down his cock. When he wanted to shoot, he pulled out with his fat cockhead in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and licked his cockhead under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot semen.

Then they switched places. Then again, and again, again. I drank the semen, then sucked them both off again.

One evening, while they were over, I went to the bathroom to take a piss and came out and found Todd on his back with his arms spread out on my bed groaning and groaning with his legs over Rob's shoulders as he fucked him hard with his crotch, balls and thighs slapped loudly against his ass, them locking eyes.

Both were groaning loudly. I said, "I'd hoped you two would hit it off."

I got up on the bed, straddled Todd, opened my mouth over his cock head and swallowed it in one gulp. He groaned as I sucked his cock, flexing my throat muscles and applying maximum suction. Rob grunted and Todd grunted loudly as they shot big, Rob up Todd's ass and Todd down my throat.

Rob walked around to the other side of the bed and pulled Todd over, so his head was hanging off the edge of the bed, poured the semen from his condom into his mouth and throat fucked it down really aggressively and added another load to the huge amount of semen already in his belly. I stroked Todd's cock to get it hard and sucked him off again, him feeding me more of his hot his semen as Rob came down his throat.

Todd stayed on his back, I rolled a condom down on his hard cock and sat on it as he flexed his hips up and down fucking me hard. Rob held my head and rabbit-fucked my throat. Rob came down my throat as Todd shot in the condom up my ass.

After, I asked them to sit on the couch, lean back, relax and let me do all the work. Rob said, "Todd, get ready for the hottest deepthroat you've ever gotten." I started with Todd. I lifted his hard cock up and took one ball in my mouth and caressed it with my tongue. Todd sighed, "Fuck!"

I then serviced his other ball, then licked up the underside of his cock. I went down on him, locking eyes. I slowly sucked up and down it. When I thought he might shoot, I slowed down. After five minutes, I went all the way down and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and cried out, "Fuck, Mike, swallow my seed!"

He loved it as evidence by his loud grunt and the huge load he shot down my throat. I edged Rob. He grunted loudly and fed me another huge load. To my surprise, Todd got down and edged my cock. "You never told me you had a big, thick, uncut cock and such a hot body."

"I'd love to find out how tight your ass is. Game?" He got on his back on my bed, legs up. I spread his ass cheeks and tongued is tight asshole. He sighed, "Fuck, Mike. Take my ass!". I stood up, lube his ass and fingered it. I slid my cock up his ass. He groaned and bucked his back.

I slowly fucked his tight hole. I loved using the ass of the man who teased me for two years before I moved into my apartment. "Todd, are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

"Yes, shoot up my ass, please." I thrust one more time, grunted and throbbed the first load I shot of the night up his ass into my condom.

"Todd, on your knees." He got down, looked up at me and opened his mouth wide. I rubbed his cheek with the back of my hand, then put that hand on the back of his head and the other under my chin. I slowly fucked his throat.

When I knew I was going to cum, I pulled out so my cock head was in his mouth and filled it up with my hot Welsh American semen. He swallowed it while my cock was still in my mouth. I pulled out. He stood up, kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Thank you. I loved that."

The next time we all got together, they told me they had started dating.

"I'm glad you're dating. Perfect! My two hot, aggressive ten-inch uncut Cock Masters getting together! I look forward to having those twenty inches of cock down my throat and up my ass more often. If you guys get married, I'd love to give you an amazing wedding gift."

Months later, after an especially long, hot, aggressive, throat and ass fucking session, when we were sitting on my bed smoking joints, Rob told me they got married. He leaned over, sucked my cock, and swallowed my semen. Todd licked my cock head to get me hard again and used his talented throat to suck another load out of me. Rob said, "That's to thank you for hooking us up."

I leaned over and sucked a load out of him, then sucked one out of Todd. "That's to thank you two for being such hot, aggressive and attentive Cock Masters."

I went into the kitchen and got three crystal rocks glasses and the bottle of Jameson Black Barrel from the refrigerator. I took it them into my bedroom, poured drinks and handed them to Todd and Rob.

"A toast to Rob and Todd, my married, aggressive cock masters! I look forward to giving you the amazing wedding present I promised, two nine- and ten-inch-thick uncut married Police Officers, two sets of married twins who have fucked me ever way imaginable in this very room!"

Rob said, "Thank you. We're looking forward to watching them use your holes and then submitting to them!"

"I'll invite them if you two let me fuck you again."

Rob said, "Great!" They finished their whiskeys, got off the bed and leaned over on their elbows. I got on my knees spread Rob's ass cheeks and licked his anus. Using my pointer and middle fingers opened up his anus and tongue fucked it. Rob pushed his ass back on my tongue.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed his ass and fingered his prostate. I put my cock head at his asshole and slid it up his ass holding his hips. He flexed his ass muscles. I grabbed him around his chest, whispered in his ear, "I assume you learned that from Todd. Your ass is so hot." I grunted and shot up his ass. I poured my condom semen in one glass.

I did the same thing to Todd, putting my semen in another glass. I jerked a load of my semen into my glass. We toasted them with my semen.

Rob got down on his knees. I walked up to him. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and opened his mouth wide. I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin. I asked him, "Slow or fast?"

"Slow." I slid my cock in his mouth and down his throat. I went really, really slow as he flexed his throat muscles.

"Shit, Todd must have taught you how to suck cock!" I pulled out so my cock head was on his tongue, grunted and filled his mouth with my semen. "Swallow all of it." I pulled out, he looked up at me and swallowed my huge load, licked his lips and smiled.

"I guess I never bothered to think about how big and uncut your cock is."

I patted him on his head and said, "Rob, you've earned the right to get spit roasted thirty-nine inches of fat, Polish American police officer semen!"

Todd sucked my cock like a pro, flexing his throat muscles as he looked up at me. I pulled out so my cock head was in his mouth. He stroked my foreskin up and down my cock while licking my cock head under my foreskin. I grunted and filled his mouth with my hot Welsh American semen. "Todd, you've earned the right to get spit roasted thirty-nine inches of fat, Polish American police officer semen.

I invited them and the Kowalski and Kaminski twins over, telling them not to cum for a week as it will be a long night of getting their huge, fat cocks wet up tight asses and down tight throats. I gave them the door access code and instructed them to come into the apartment, turn right and go into the bedroom.

Rob and Todd arrived first. We got undressed. I got out three joints and said, "You two are definitely need these!" They smiled at each other as their cocks sprang up, rock hard. We smoked them on my bed.

The Kowalskis and Kaminskis arrived, wearing tight blue jeans, tight white v-neck t-shirts, huge sneakers and gold crosses on chains around their thick necks. We all got undressed. The Polish police officers all had tattoos on the upper arms, so hot!

"Rob and Todd, for your wedding present from me, I have invited, pointing to the Kowalskis, Filip and Michal, and pointing to the Kaminskis, their husbands Jakub and Wiktor."

I said to the Polish Policemen, "My favorite Polish Police Officers, as their wedding present to you all and to them, use them hard!"

As Rob and Todd were getting spit roasted by the hot Polish twins, I said, "I have to say, you studs cannot imagine how happy it makes me as your loyal Cock Slave to see my Cock Masters get bookended by nineteen inches of thick uncut Polish cock from my favorite Nutley Police Officers. That's thirty-eight inches between the two of you!" I got under Todd and swallowed the semen they fucked out of him. Then, when Rob's men switched, I swallowed his cock and the semen they fucked out of him.

Then they all spit roasted me in every combination. At one point, the Kowalskis were spit roasting me while sucking off Todd and Rob and Jakub sucked me off. We did this until we spit roasted each other in every way (without brothers having sex with each other).

After the Kowalskis and the Kaminskis left, Rob and Todd thanked me for setting them up with those hot, Polish uncut men by pushing to my knees and jerking two huge loads on my face. Rob rubbed their semen into my mouth with his cock.

"Rob and Todd, I can invite over four hot black men I know who have thick twelve-inch uncut cocks, again, two pairs of hot twins. All four aggressive."

Their eyes lit up and Rob said, "Fuck yes, thank you! I can't wait to get spit roasted by two hot black men while Todd watches! Then watch the other two spit roast my hot husband!

"You will be getting spit roasted at the same time while I watch. After, I'd love to get on my knees and have all six of you bukkake me."

I called Calvin and arranged for him, his brother and their husbands to come over, asking them not to cum for a week as there is going to be lots of throat and ass fucking.

I put two crystal glasses on the trunk. Todd and Rob arrived first. We got undressed I got out three joints. "We are going to need these." Again, they smiled as their cocks sprang up. We sat on my bed and smoked them.

When Calvin and crew arrived, he told us to undress them. They looked like the actor Mike Colter who played Colin Bramwell on "Criminal Minds." Rob, Todd and I stood behind three of them, wrapped our arms around Calvin, Jerome and Spencer and pulled their t-shirts up over their heads exposing their ripped torsos. Rob and Todd ran their hands up and down their torsos, rubbing their stiff nipples.

I took off Gilbert's t-shirt the same way and ran my hands up and down his tight, ripped torsos, again rubbing his still nipples. We got on our knees and undid Calvin's, Jerome's and Spencer's belts, their waist buttons and pulled down their jeans and underwear. Then I did the same to Gilbert. Their huge, uncut black pythons sprung up. I got down, untied their shoes and took them off. They all stepped out of the pants.

Rob, Todd and I got on our knees in front of Calvin, Spencer and Gilbert. They each slapped our faces with their hard, dripping cocks by twisting their hips. Calvin said, "We're looking forward to using your hot asses and throats. Rob and Todd, we've already fucked his ass and throat many times, so we'll go slow and lovingly with him."

I got on all fours on the bed. Calvin took my ass while Spencer took my throat. They both went slow, Calvin massaging my lower back with his thumbs and Spencer the back of my neck. I didn't flex. After five glorious minutes, they grunted and shot into me.

Then Gilbert and Jerome did me the same way, Jerome my throat and Gilbert my ass. I was in heaven hearing them groan and groan, then grunt loudly as they filled me up. Calvin and Jerome fed me their condom semen.

After they were all done with me, Calvin said, "Now, you two, get ready for us to assault your throats and asses. We want you to flex your throat and ass muscles as we fuck your holes so we'll shoot huge up your hungry asses and down your hungry throats."

Rob and Todd looked at each other in amazement and got down on all fours on my bed.

It was amazing to watch Rob and Todd get spit roasted by two hot dominant uncut black men with cocks bigger than theirs. Todd and Rob totally submitted. The ass fuckers held them by their hips and the throat fuckers put one hand on the back of their heads and the others under their chins.

Calvin and Spencer noted they could feel their cocks stretching their hot, tight throats. The black studs groaned and groaned, then grunted and shot up their tight asses and down their tight throats.

I said, "I'm really enjoying seeing my two favorite aggressive tops get turned into submissive Cock Slaves by my favorite four, thick twelve-inch uncut Nubian Gods!" I got down and sucked Rob and Todd and swallowed all the semen the Gods fucked out of them.

The Gods poured all their semen in the two glasses.

After the black studs pulled out of them, Rob said, "If they focus just on you, our little cock sucker ass slave, that's twelve variations of big black uncut cocks up your ass and down your throat at the same time. Your white Cock Masters want to watch while they do that to you."

Calvin said, "We already fucked him. Drink our sweet, black semen and get on your knees with your mouths open and tongues out." Rob and Todd drank the semen. I joined them on our knees on the floor. The Gods stood around us stroking their foreskins up and down their huge cocks. When they shot, the shot on one of our faces.

I was amazed they had enough semen and stamina to go three rounds so we all had their semen on our faces and tongues. Calvin wiped all the semen into Rob's mouth, Spencer wiped all the semen into Todd's mouth and Gilbert wiped all the semen on my face into my mouth. They ended the session by putting one big hand on the back of our heads, the other under our chins, pulling us forward and rabbit-fucking more semen down our throats.

Todd, Rob and the Gods dressed and left. I drank a double Manhattan, smoked a joint and fell fast asleep dreaming of the Nubian Gods spit roasting me forever.

We all hooked up in my apartment a few more times. Once, they all focused solely on me, all six getting my ass and throat. They put their semen in a glass. I chugged it, then they all bukakke'd me. Jerome, whose cock is actually bigger and thicker than the others, wiped it all into my mouth, then slowly, slowly throat fucked it and another huge load down into my belly.

I threw up all that semen, smoked a joint and drank a Manhattan and fell fast asleep.

I invited Rob, Todd, and my twelve-inch uncut neighbor Stewart over. I also invited the hot thick thirteen-inch Polish uncut stud who used me at the storage facility and asked him to bring his brother. I put a bowl of lube, numerous condoms and a big glass on the trunk. Rob, Todd and Matt arrived first.

We all got undressed. I got out four joints and told them, "We are about to get fucked by two, thick thirteen-inch uncut Polish studs. Their eyes lit up. We smoked them. I heard the doorbell ring and let in Piotr and his equally hot brother in. I took them into the bedroom and asked them to undress.

Rob's, Todd's and Stewart's eyes bugged out when they saw their flaccid cocks. "Hot Poles, stroke those pythons hard. Rob, Todd and Stewart smiled and got rock hard.

"Rob, Todd and Stewart, let's get on all fours on my bed so we and the hot Poles can look into each other's eyes as they fuck our tight asses and throats one after the other of us. We all braced for what was about to happen to our holes.

"One hot Polish stud, put on a condom, lube my ass and fuck it hard. The other, fill my throat with your cock and feed me. Pour your hot semen in that glass." They started with me, then Rob, then Todd, then Stewart.

I was stunned at how many times they were able to get it up and rabbit-fuck so much semen up our asses and down our throats. While they were spit roasting me, Stewart sucked my cock. While they were spit roasting Todd, Rob sucked his cock and vice versa. When they spit roasted Stewart, I sucked his cock and swallowed the huge load they fucked out of him.

They groaned and groaned as they assaulted our asses and throats with their thick thirteen-inch pythons, then grunted when they slammed their pythons all the way in us as they dumped. After an hour, the glass was full, the hot Poles were empty and we four Cock Slaves were exhausted, but very satisfied. We four got on our knees, bent our heads back, opened our mouths and stuck out our tongues.

Piotr and Michal poured the semen down our throats. We put our heads down and opened our mouths as wide as we possibly could. The studs rabbit-fucked Rob's and my throats with one of their big hands on the back of our heads and the other under our chins.

The studs groaned and groaned as they slid their huge cocks in and out of our throats. I know I flexed my throat muscles. The two grunted at the same time and fed us their hot, sweet Polish American semen. Then they rabbit-fucked Stewart and Matt, feeding them more hot, Polish American semen.

The hot Poles left. Stewart, Todd, Rob and I smoked more joints on my bed and fell asleep together. After we woke up, they each edged my cock for seven minutes and left.

12