Tales of a Cock Slave #45

Story Info
Fun with my three hot, hung, uncut, aggressive neighbors.
6.5k words
4
4.8k
0

Part 45 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
111 Followers

I live in an apartment building. Next door is a two-family home. Three really hot men live in the half closest to my building.

Billy is medium height, stocky muscular, with short brown hair and bright blue eyes. He has a sexy shield-shaped tattoo between his shoulder blades. Every time I see outside their place, he's shirtless smoking a cigarette showing his nice ass. Later, I found out he has a thick, ten inch uncut cock and is very aggressive. He looks like a darker, curlier haired version of Ben McKenzie who plays James Gordon on "Gotham."

Scott is blond with curly hair and blue eyes, medium height, thinner and more muscular than Billy. He has amazing tattoos on his muscular legs, arms and back. He wears tank top t-shirts and jogging shorts showing his huge cock, which I later learned was a thick, eleven inch uncut cock. He's plain looking, but really sexy.

Stewart has red hair and beard and bright green eyes who looks like a hotter, thinner Max Martini who plays Edward Coventry on "The Order." His shorts show that he also has a huge cock, which I later learned was a thick, twelve inch uncut cock and, as I soon found out, the perfect mix of aggressive and gentle. He has hot, furry, fiery red belly, chest, pubes, pits and ass hair which he loves me to lick. When he fucks my throat on my knees, I rub his furry ass cheeks and finger his hairy anus.

One afternoon, when I was taking my groceries out of my car, Stewart walked up to me, looked into my eyes, grabbed his huge cock through his shorts and rubbing one of his nipples, and said, "Hi. You should come over sometime to play with me and my room mates."

I asked when and he said in the evenings when all three are there. He said they often have friends over to watch sports.

I saw Stewart again in the parking lot getting out of his Jeep and he invited me over to suck his friends' fat, uncut cocks while they watched the football game.

I was secretly really happy he assumed I was a cocksucker and said, "Yes, what time?"

"7:00."

"Do you want to come up to my apartment to test my oral skills before I service your friends."

"Fuck, yes. Great idea." We went into my apartment. He dropped his pants and sat on my couch. I looked up into his green eyes. I asked if he wanted me to put on a porn movie. He responded, "The only porn I want to watch is my fat twelve inch uncut cock slide past your pretty lips and down your tight, hot throat."

I lifted up his huge already hard cock and sucked one ball in my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue. He groaned. I sucked the other ball. I licked up the underside of cock, still locking eyes with him. I licked the precum off his cockhead and swallowed it all in one gulp. He cried out, "Fuck, man. No one has ever been able to swallow my Scottish American python in one gulp!"

I bobbed up and down his thick cock, flexing my throat muscles, stroking his foreskin up and down. I wrapped my mouth around his fat, smooth cock head, licking it under his thick foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth up with his hot semen. It tasted amazing. I quickly swallowed it so none dripped out.

He pulled me off his cock and leaned over and we French kissed, getting me rock hard. I stood up and he gave me an amazing blowjob. I grunted and shot down his throat. "Did I pass the test?"

"Fuck, yeah! I have the biggest cock there. If you can flex your throat muscles that way with it full of my fat cock, I'm sure it will still be nice and tight for all the men. I truly mean it, I've never, ever had my cock sucked that well." We dressed and walked over to his house. We walked through their kitchen into their living room. There were five truly hot men there watching a football game, Scott, Billy and a hot black man and Latino man.

Stewart said, "Mike, this is Luis and Ramone. Men, this is our neighbor, Mike. He is here to suck our cocks. Get undressed and sit back down on the couch, stroke your cocks hard to get that pre-cum flowing and enjoy his throat. He just gave me an amazing blowjob, the best I've ever had. You are going to love it. You should also know I sucked him off, too."

"Mike, start with me so I can show my friends how I want them to use your hot, tight throat. Mike, look up into our eyes as you suck our cocks. Men, watch how I handle him."

They all stripped in front of me, smiling, clearly excited that they were all about to get the best deep throat head they've ever gotten. They all had hot bodies. Stewart stood up. I got on my knees in front of him and opened my mouth wide.

He held my head with one hand on the back and one under my chin. He guided my mouth and throat down on his cock and, holding the sides of my head, slid my head up and down his thick, twelve inch uncut python. I loved that he was in control.

I flexed my throat muscles. He pulled out so his fat cock head was in my mouth, grunted, filled it up with his hot semen and yelled out, "Mike, swallow my semen! No cocksucker has ever treated my fat cock so well! Men, you can see he's a pro cocksucker. Do whatever you want with his throat. He can handle it."

They handed their beer to the man sitting next to them and stood up so they could focus on following Stewart's example of how to get the most out of my throat. I looked up into their eyes the entire time they were fucking my throat.

As they shot, my eyes would go wide open and theirs would roll back in their heads as they held my head all the way down on them and shot their hot semen down my hungry throat. My throat felt amazing after and knew I had lots of hot semen in my belly. After they fed me their hot semen, they would sit down. Stewart asked, "Mike, did these guys treat your throat right?"

"God, yes, Stewart. Let me thank you and do what I did to your cock over at my apartment." I got on my knees and lifted up his cock and sucked his balls on at a time. I looked up and saw him bend his head back and groan.

He looked back down and we locked eyes as I licked up the underside of his mammoth cock. I skinned him back, making him groan again, and licked all his tasty pre-cum off his cock head. I swallowed his cock in one gulp. Every other guy gasped in amazement.

Stewart didn't touch my head, I bobbed it up and down his cock flexing my throat muscles, coming off with just his cock head in my mouth then going all the way down so my nose were in his hot, red, musky pubes and his huge, hairy balls were on my slobber-soaked chin.

I pulled up so his cock head was in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. He grunted, shot his load in my mouth and yelled out, "Mike, swallow my load!" He pulled me up to my feet and French kissed me which got my fat eight inch uncut cock hard again.

He got on his knees and opened his mouth, I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly fucked his throat.

I pulled his head all the way down on my cock, grinding his nose in my pubes. I grunted and shot down his throat. He swallowed. Again, I think all the men were amazed not only that their twelve inch leader had just sucked a cock, but that did it so well and enjoyed it so much. I could see some of them looking at him like they wanted their cocks down his throat.

I edged them all. When they wanted to feed me, they put their hands on the back of my head and pushed me down so my nose was in their funky pubes and nose on their soft, warm balls. Looking up at them, I flexed my throat muscles. They each grunted, flexed their hips up, stabbing their huge cocks all the way down my throat, and shot big as their fat cocks throbbed.

Another evening, I saw the Stewart in the parking lot getting out of his Jeep and he said I should come over later that evening as they are having a party. He said, "You did a really great job servicing us with your throat. All the men loved it, some saying they'd never had deep throat head as good. Tonight, we'll let you service us with your throat and ass."

I answered, "Guess you need to ensure my ass is hot and tight? Come up to my apartment?" We went up and got undressed. I got out condoms and lube. I got on my back on my bed with my legs up. He dropped to his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I groaned as my cock got hard. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He put his cock head at my asshole and slowly slid it in. I groaned and groaned.

I flexed my ass muscles, making him groan and groan. He sped up, rabbit-fucking my ass pushing my legs down almost to my ears, he grunted "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, until he yelled out, Fuck!" as his cock throbbed up my ass filling his condom with his hot semen. I shot as he shot. He wiped it up and I watched while he licked it off his fingers, swallow it, lick his lips and smile.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed, opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. Stewart poured his load of semen down my throat. I swallowed and put my head back with my mouth wide open. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat.

He slid his cock in and out past my tonsils slowly, rubbing his cock through my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, slid it all the way in so my nose was in his huge, soft, fragrant balls and his fiery pubes on my chin. I felt his huge, thick cock throb in my throat. He grunted with each throb and spurt of his semen down into my belly. "Did I pass the test?"

"Fuck, yes. Again, I've fucked many asses, but none as talented as yours. I've never had a Cock Slave flex his ass and throat muscles like you do. Let's go over to my place. Of course, we'll all wear condoms. Do you mind if some are gentle and some are aggressive?"

"I love both. What matters is they use my ass and throat however they want. I'm there to service them."

We went over to his house, through the kitchen into their living room. Stewart asked me to lay back on the chair in the corner of their living room and lift my legs.

Billy came over and got on his knees. He licked my asshole, first with the surface of his tongue, then flicking the tip of his tongue across my anus. He used his hands to spread my ass cheeks, then stuck his tongue up my ass. He fingered me. I groaned and groaned as he continued to eat my ass.

He stood up, looked down at me, smiled, winked and said, "Just getting that hot asshole ready for my thick ten incher and the bigger cocks that will be using that tight ass tonight! We'll all be groaning a lot tonight!" He rubbed his cock head against my asshole and inserted it.

He fucked my ass really, really slowly looking down into my eyes with his beautiful green eyes as I flexed my ass muscles. He shoved it all the way up. We both grunted loudly as his cock throbbed his hot semen up my ass in his condom. He poured his condom semen in a beer mug. I shot on my stomach. He wiped it up and fed it to me.

The five men took turns putting their hands behind my knees, pushing them down by my head and some fucking my ass hard, other gently looking into my eyes, ending with Stewart. They put their semen in the beer mug, which was almost full after they all used my ass.

Stewart said, "Men, let's reward Mike for taking all our cocks up his ass. Let's shoot on his handsome face. Mike, on your knees in the middle of the room, mouth open, tongue out." He stroked his foreskin up and down his hot twelve incher. He grunted as he shot another hot load on my face and tongue. The other hot studs did the same thing.

I saw Stewart get the semen mug. I bent my head back, opened my mouth as wide as I could and stuck out my tongue. Stewart poured all the semen from the mug down my throat. I chugged it down as all the men gasped. It felt amazing when all that warm semen slid down my throat. I put my head down, looked up at Stewart, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and wagged it.

Stewart wiped all that hot semen into my mouth with his cock head and rabbit-fucked my throat holding the back of my head. I felt his cock throb as he held my head all the way down with my nose in his musty pubes and his balls on my chin and he yelled out "Fuck! Fucking Fuck, Fuck!" and shot deep into my belly.

They each throat fucked me aggressively, with one hand on the back of my head and one under my chin grunting loudly and yelling out as their pythons throbbed more semen into my belly.

To everyone's surprise, Stewart got on his back on the chair and lifted his legs. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks with my hands, flicker licked his anus. Using my pointer and middle fingers, I opened his anus and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned and said, "Fuck, Mike! Fuck my ass while all these hot men watch!"

I put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass. I slid my cock up him and fucked him slowly as we both groaned. When I was ready to shoot I pushed my cock all the way up his ass, pushed his legs down and leaned over and looked into his eyes. I grunted, my cock throbbed, and I shot up his ass.

"On your knees, Stewart!" I poured my semen down his throat and throat fucked another load into his belly. He clearly loved it.

He got up and said, "Men, you have to let him use your asses." I fucked Billy and Scott. They, too, loved it. They flexed their ass muscles indicating to me that they had been ass fucked before.

One night, when they were having a party, they put me on Stewart's bed on my back with my head bent back over the edge of the bed. Twenty hot men got on their knees and rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively, feeding me their huge loads. I could see them, their cocks and balls as they inserted it in my mouth and down my throat, each put their fingers behind my neck and their thumbs on my throat.

Stewart turned me around and told me to grab my legs behind my knees and pull them up giving him full access to my tight fuck hole. He lubed my ass and they all rabbit-fucked me hard, again, pouring the semen in a beer mug.

The next nineteen men rabbit-fucked my ass, each more aggressively than the last. First ass, then throat, then my ass again. I could imagine them standing in line with huge hard-ons and smiles on their handsome faces waiting anxiously to use my tight throat and ass.

Stewart poured all the semen down my throat and aggressively rabbit-fucked it and another load of his hot Scotch American semen down into my belly.

The next day, I saw Stewart in the parking lot and asked him if he knew anyone in the Alpha Sigma Phi fraternity?

He answered, "Yes, why?"

"Because I've already sucked all them off many times and many have had my ass. You should invite them to a party at your place and gangbang my throat and ass."

Three days later, he made that happen with twenty Sigma Phi brothers there in addition to Billy and Scott. We all got undressed, all getting rock hard seeing each other. At the beginning of the party, Stewart held up a funnel with a hose attached. He asked, "Do you know what this is, Cock Slave?"

I smiled and rubbed my cock, "Yes, it's a semen bong."

He looked at the guys, "See, our cock slave knows what he's doing. Billy, Scott and I know he has a very tight, hot throat and ass and endless thirst for hot, sweet semen. I know you Sigma Phi men have had his ass and throat. Savor every second of your big cocks going up his ass and down his throat."

Throughout the two hours, Stewart saved up all the semen from the spent condoms in a Sigma Phi mug and at the end told me to get on my knees with my mouth open and head back, with everyone standing around.

Stewart put the tube in my mouth and they all started chanting and clapping in rhythm, "Chug that cum, chug that cum, chug that cum, chug that cum..." as Stewart slowly poured it all down my throat, then held my mouth closed and rubbing my throat, instructed, "Swallow all our semen in one gulp, our loyal Cock Slave!"

They all cheered, "Hooray for Mike, our cum swallowing cocksucker and ass slave!"

Stewart aggressively rabbit-fucked that semen down my throat adding another huge load. He said to them, "Give three cheers for our hot cock sucker ass slave!"

"Hooray! Hooray! Hooray for Mike, our cum swallowing cocksucker and ass slave!"

One afternoon, after Stewart pulled his Jeep in the spot next to mine in the parking lot, he lowered the window and motioned for me to come over. I got out and went over. He asked, "Want to suck my fat cock in my Jeep? I have a huge load and my balls are aching to shoot down your hot, tight throat!"

"Yes, that would be very, very hot and I am hungry for your big, thick cock down my throat and some hot, sweet semen in my belly! Car sex is very hot!"

We got in the back and he pulled down his shorts and I swallowed his thick twelve inches in one gulp as it got hard down my throat. I bobbed my head up and down, applying maximum suction and flexing my throat muscles. He groaned loudly and grunted as he lifted his hips plunging his cock all the way down my throat as he shot and I swallowed.

I said, "Thank you. I really needed that. Would you be interested in inviting some of your friends to come up to the roof of my building and fuck my hot ass, feed me the semen from all their condoms and fuck it down my throat? If so, could you arrange that for tomorrow evening at 8:00?"

He said, "Yes, I'll get right on it to make sure you have lots of big, uncut cocks to stretch out your hot, tight ass and throat!"

I gave him my front door passcode and told him to have them go up to the roof and get ready for me and for him to come to my apartment, ring the bell and we'd go up to the roof together.

On the way up the stairs to the roof, Stewart asked, "Are you ready to get fucked by and swallow the semen from eight hot, hung, uncut aggressive men?"

"Yes, it's all I've been dreaming about all day. I hope your guys leave very satisfied!"

"Mike, I know from experience that you are truly gifted, they are all going to be very satisfied. I wouldn't be surprised if they've never had ass and throat as hot as yours."

When I got up there I saw Scott, Billy and five other hot men (black, Latino and white) naked, leaning against the front wall, naked, stroking their huge, hard, uncut cocks all with big smiles on their faces.

Stewart said, "Mike, you know Billy, Scott, Luis and Ramone. That is Eric, Jeff, and Leroy." They all waved and smiled while still stroking their big cocks.

"Men, I'll start and show you what Mike likes." I put my hands on the wall, spread my legs and stuck out my ass and put my head down. He got down on his knees and spread my ass cheeks and started tonguing my asshole. I groaned. He stood up, put on a condom, lube his cock and fingered my ass.

He slammed it in and out of my ass so hard I thought he might push me over the wall. I could hear his thighs slapping against my ass and upper thighs, and his balls slapping against my taint.

He leaned over, grabbed me around my chest and with one final, hard thrust, grunted and, as his cock throbbed wildly up my ass, he shot, yelling out, "Guys, I'd worry that I was loosening him up, if he isn't so good at flexing his ass and throat muscles. They are tight every time I've used them."

They took turns rabbit-fucking my ass hard for an hour holding my hips, as I flexed my ass muscles and as they flexed their hips driving their cocks in and out of my ass. We all groaned and groaned, them grunting loudly as their cocks filled their condoms with their hot semen.

They each fucked me twice and poured all their semen into a glass I took up there. After Stewart told me to get on my knees with my head bent back and mouth wide open. He poured all that semen down my throat and told the others, "Let's throat fuck and feed our hot Cock Slave as many times as you have big loads to feed him!"

Scott asked me, "Would you prefer we stand around you with your eyes closed as we shoot our hot semen on your pretty face. After we've coated your face with our hot, slimy semen, Stewart would wipe it all into your mouth with his big cock and throat fuck it down into your belly adding another big load of your hot semen."

dprb65
dprb65
111 Followers
12