Tales of a Cock Slave #45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Each man will say his name and give his cock size as he dumps his semen on your pretty cock slave face. OK with you?"

I answered by getting on my knees with my eyes closed, mouth wide open. I could hear when each hot man stepped up, his hand stroking his foreskin up and down his fat cock and as he panted and grunted as he put his cock inches from my face and shot his huge load of hot semen.

"Stewart, twelve inches."

"Luis, ten inches."

"Billy, ten inches."

"Eric, nine inches."

"Scott, eleven inches."

"Jeff, nine inches."

"Billy, ten inches."

"Scott, eleven inches."

"Ramone, ten inches."

"Leroy, ten inches."

"Stewart, twelve inches."

I could feel their hot semen dripping down my face when I felt Stewart put his fingers on the sides of my head and with his thumbs wiped all the semen from my eyebrows, eyelids and around my eyes into my mouth. He then said, "Open your eyes and your mouth wide, Mike!"

I looked up into his beautiful green eyes as he wiped the rest of their hot semen in my mouth with his huge, rock-hard cock, then slid it all the way down my throat. I flexed my throat muscles and, too soon, he grunted loudly as his python throbbed and fed me more semen. He said, "I wish I'd taken a photo of you with all our hot semen on your handsome face!"

We were up there over an hour, all of us loving it. After, Stewart told all the men to get dressed and go to his house for a beer party to celebrate their success in keeping his Cock Slave satisfied and full of hot semen.

After they left, Stewart pulled out a joint. He said, "Suck me off again, then we'll smoke this joint."

I sucked his cock really slowly, edging him. I'd go all the way down, then up. I'd lick his cock head then stop. After four minutes, I swallowed his cock, flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, his cock throbbed wildly down my throat ass I got another huge load out of him.

After he took a hit on the joint, he said, "Thank you. How did you like having over thirteen feet of thick, uncut cock up your ass?"

"I loved it. Did all you?"

"Yes, I can again speak for all of us that you are an amazing, eager Cock Slave. That you love it so much makes them want to fuck your ass and throat even more!"

He put the joint to my lips and I took a drag. I said, "I loved watching you suck that joint."

"Yeah, watch me suck your cock."

He got down on his knees and licked my cock until it got hard, then took it in his mouth. I grabbed his head, turned it and fucked his mouth hard. I shot a big load which he swallowed.

He stood up, took another drag on the joint and put it to my lips so I could take a hit.

I asked, "Did you enjoy sucking my cock?"

"Yes, it's not as big as mine, but it's really thick, you were aggressive and that was a huge load. When was the last time you came?"

"About a week ago."

"It was sweet. How did all our semen taste?"

"Sweet for a bunch of Republicans."

"Who told you we are Republican? We are NOT! We're all Democrats, most good union men who work at the University."

"It was Matt, my next door neighbor. I didn't believe him given how well you all treated your Cock Slave. Next time, you need to fuck his ass and throat hard with your thick twelve inch python!"

"Yup. Will do!"

We went over to his house and I ended up getting fucked by them again and Stewart fed me all the semen from their condoms and very, very aggressively fucked it down my throat, grunting loudly and yelling out, "Fuck, Mike, you are the most amazing cock sucking ass slave I've ever used! Swallow my huge load! Now, edge us all."

I started with Billy, spending five minutes each as I slowly sucked their cocks. When they shot, they shot big and yelled out loudly.

Stewart set up a sex dungeon in their basement with two platforms. They hosted me at least once a week, sometimes inviting all the men from Alpha Sigma Phi, and hosting me and my repressed, Republican neighbor, Matt, where they fucked our asses and throats for hours, feeding us lots of hot, sweet Democrat semen.

Stewart made sure to fuck Matt's ass and throat really, really hard. When he throat fucked him, he held Matt's head down on his cock and ground his nose in his pubes, saying, "Look up into your Cock Master's eyes, you Republican Cock Slave! Then, get ready for us to focus only on you for the next hour!" Matt would buck his back up as Stewart shot up his ass and down his throat.

The next night my doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was Matt.

He said, "Thank you for getting Stewart all worked up. I loved being their Cock Slave last night. I want to fuck your ass and throat slowly, slowly to thank you."

"You know the way to me bedroom, since you're going to go slow like a good Democrat! I also know another hot, twelve inch uncut guy, he son of one our maintenance men. I can arrange for them to spit roast you. Interested?

"Yes, Mike."

"Ok, I'll make that happen if you eat my ass for five minutes." I got on my back on my bed and lifted my legs. "Spread my ass cheeks and eat my ass."

Matt got down on his knees and spread my ass cheeks and started tonguing my ass. He used his pointer and middle fingers to open my anus and stuck his tongue in it. I groaned, and said, "Matt, you have an amazing tongue. I am about to shoot!" I shot on my belly and Matt stood up, wiped up my semen and ate it.

"Did I earn the right to be used by your cock masters?"

"Yes, I'll set it up for here."

I saw Stewart in the parking lot. I told him that one the maintenance men from my building had a hot son with a thick twelve inch uncut cock. "Do you want to get together with him to abuse Matt's holes? He likes it really aggressive, with you slapping his cheeks and ass cheeks. I can set it up for this evening at my apartment at 7:00."

"Yes."

"Thank you, I'll get in touch with Lucas."

I called Lucas and told him about Matt and Stewart and asked if he could be here at 7:00 and that they would fuck Matt hard, then he'd leave, and they'd fuck me really slowly.

Lucas said, "Hell yes. Two hot throats and asses!"

I rang Matt's doorbell and told him to come to my apartment at 7:00.

Matt arrived and I took his clothes off and instructed him that he will get on all fours and that Lucas wanted his ass first and that he'll roll the condom down on his cock with his mouth. Lucas and Stewart arrived and got undressed.

Lucas and Stewart were only similar in their cock size. Stewart was a furry bear and Lucas was hairless, except for his shaved pubes and little pit hair, and lean and muscular. I loved that they were so different in appearances and aggressiveness.

They got on my bed and Matt rolled the condom down on Lucas' fat twelve, making him groan. Lucas inserted his cock up Matt's ass as Stewart pushed his cock down Matt's throat. They both rabbit-fucked him in unison, slapping his ass and face cheeks.

After about three minutes, I heard Lucas and Stewart start to groan loudly, then they grunted, pushed their cocks all the way in Matt and shot. Lucas yelled out, "Matt, your ass is as hot and tight as a pussy!" Lucas poured his semen in a glass I'd put in the bedroom.

Stewart said, "Matt, I've fucked your ass before, but it's always so tight."

They switched, with Matt putting the condom on Stewart, making him groan. Stewart got behind Matt and Lucas got in front and slipped their cocks into Matt at the same time. They rabbit-fucked him hard, groaning and saying, "Matt, your ass and throat are amazing!"

After they shot, they pulled out and Stewart poured his semen into the glass. Matt got on his back with his head bent back and said, "Lucas and Stewart, thank you so much for letting me be your Cock Slave. Feed me you semen!"

He opened his mouth and Stewart poured the semen down his throat then shoved his cock down it, putting his fingers behind his neck and his thumbs on his throat and said, "Matt, I can feel my big cock going in and out of your throat, can you?" Matt groaned, which Stewart loved.

I said, "Matt, you can now watch them spit roast me and switch." I got on all fours on my bed and put a condom on Lucas' cock, making him groan. Lucas got behind me and Stewart took my throat. They inserted their cocks at the same time and fucked me very slowly. It felt so amazing.

Matt said, "Mike, I hope you're enjoying that as much as I did. I love watching them fuck you, I'm sure you loved watching them fuck me."

They poured their semen in the glass. Matt and I got on our knees, bent our heads back and opened our mouths. Lucas poured half of the semen down my throat and the other down Matt's throat.

Lucas throat fucked me while Stewart throat fucked Matt. Both went slowly, looking down into our eyes. After about three minutes, they both grunted, held our heads all the way down on their huge cocks and fed us another huge load.

Lucas and Stewart left. Matt thanked me again. I said, "Show me how grateful you are." I got on my back with my head bent back and he fucked my throat really slow.

He said, "You know, Mike, I actually like going slower as I can feel every inch of my cock sliding in and out past your tonsils. I'm going to go really slow with your ass, too."

He went slow with my throat and ass, clearly having stronger orgasms. When he was done, he kissed me and thanked me again. I said, "Matt, I'm going to lay down on the bed. You get my cock hard and put a condom on me with your mouth." He put the condom in his mouth and looked at me with his blue eyes and rolled it down on my cock.

I groaned. He straddled me, putting his hands on the bed on either side of my chest and lifted his ass up. I flexed my hips up and down fucking his tight hole very slowly. We both groaned and shook our heads. I said, "Matt, kiss me as I shoot up your tight ass!" He did and grunted his hot breath on my face as my cock throbbed up his and shot.

He loved it. I loved it.

I've lost track of how many times Stewart and Lucas have fucked my ass and throat, and how much of their hot semen I've had down my throat.

Some nights they stayed over. I sleep between them, with them facing me. At night, their cocks get hard and I suck them off in their sleep. In the morning, I ask them if they had good dreams.

Stewart would smile and say, "Yes, I dreamt you sucked me and Lucas and swallowed our loads!"

Lucas smiled and said, "Hmmm. I had the same dream!"

I said with a big smile putting my hands on their cocks, "Hmmm. I had the same dream, too!"

Stewart said, "Let's make that dream a reality. Lucas, take his ass first, then I'll take it."

I said, "Before I get on my back on my bed, I wanted to tell you about how my other cock masters fuck my throat and ass. They roll their hips and go very slowly so we all feel more of their cock in my throat and ass."

"When fucking my throat, they put their fingers behind my neck and their thumbs on my throat so we both can feel your cock going in and out of my tight throat. I'll get on my back on the bed. I'd like you two to try that technique."

Stewart did it very well, saying, "Shit, Lucas, this does really feel better. Mike, I'm really enjoying using your throat like this!"

After three minutes, he grunted and sped up with each thrust. He grunted loudly, his cock throbbed in my throat and he pushed his cock all the way down my throat and shot such a huge load down my throat that I actually felt each spurt in my esophagus.

Stewart said, "Thanks Mike. That really is a better way to use your throat. After Lucas uses your throat, I look forward to using this technique with your tight, hot ass!"

He pulled out and Lucas put his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat, rolled his hips as he slowly fucked my throat. He went slower than Stewart, so it took over five minutes to feed me his semen in a huge orgasm when his thick cock throbbed in my throat. Both he and I loved it. Lucas pulled out and turned me around.

Stewart told me to hold my legs up. He got down on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and ate my ass, flicker licking my anus, then using his pointer and middle fingers opened my anus and inserted his tongue as he's done before.

He put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass and slowly slid his Scottish American python up my ass.

He took his good time and after over five minutes he grunted loudly, his cock throbbed, he pushed his python all the way up my ass and shot. He poured his condom semen in the glass I left for them on the trunk at the foot of my bed.

Lucas put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He slowly fucked my ass rolling his hips and taking his own good time. After about five minutes, he too, grunted loudly, pushed his cock all the way up my ass and yelled out, "Fuck Mike! That does feel better. I've fucked your ass many times, but it never felt as good as that. I hope it was just as good for you." I gave him two thumbs up. He poured his semen into the glass.

Stewart said, "Mike, you know what to do now." I got on my knees, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. Stewart poured all the semen down my throat, then slowly fucked another load into my belly. Lucas then throat fucked another load of his Latino semen down into my belly.

"Hot studs, sit on the couch and I'll edge huge loads out of you to thank you for being such hot Cock Masters. I edged them each for about five minutes looking up into their eyes as they groaned and groaned.

I flexed my throat muscles, pulled up so their fat cock heads were in my mouth, wrapped my hand around their thick, veiny cocks and licked around under their thick foreskins. My cheeks puffed out as they grunted loudly and shot. I swallowed before pulling off them. They each sucked my cock and left.

That set the tone for all our future hook ups.

12