Tales of a Cock Slave #46

Story Info
Fun with hot Polish American men and a hot Latino.
5k words
3.89
2.5k
0

Part 46 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I owned a small, one family, three bedroom home in a nice town 13 miles outside of New York City. When the Republicans passed the "Tax Cuts for the Rich" law, I found it was more economical for me, from a property tax standpoint, to rent the house out furnished and move into a rental apartment. As the local real estate market improved, I decided to sell the house.

My real estate agent worked with me to define priorities for "fixes to sell the house," including removing asbestos in the basement. I got bids from three companies. Each company sent someone to inspect the job to inform their proposal. The one who sent the best proposal was run by a stunningly hot, tall, muscular Polish American man named Danny Musielski who had bright blue eyes, dark lashes and brows and nice, stiff nipples.

As soon as I saw him and the huge bulge down the right thigh of his tight blue jeans, I knew I had to have his cock down my throat and up my ass. After the work was complete, he came to inspect his team's work. When he turned around, looked in my eyes, literally mesmerizing me, and said, "You are very handsome. Pretty lips. I'd love to see them wrapped about my thick cock."

He put his hands on my shoulders, pushed me to my knees, put them on the back of my head and rubbed my face in his crotch as we both groaned. I unbuckled his belt, undid his pants, pulled down his zipper and pulled down his jeans. His fat cock was constrained down his right thigh by his Tommy John underwear.

I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes, pulled them down and his thick nine inch uncut dripping cock sprung up even with my mouth. I open my mouth wide and swallowed his cock in one gulp. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and fucked my throat gently saying he could feel it going in and out of my throat.

It was so thick I felt it stretch my tonsils. I flexed my throat muscles as he fucked my throat slowly for about three minutes before he grunted loudly, his cock throbbed, and he fed me a huge load of his hot, Polish American semen.

I stood up and said, "You are very handsome, too. Pretty lips. I'd love to see them wrapped about my cock." I dropped my pants, he smiled, got down on his knees and, looking up at me, rubbed his nose on my cock through my Tommy Johns. He pulled them down and opened his mouth.

I put the cock head of my thick eight inch uncut cock on his tongue. He licked up my pre-cum then opened his hot mouth wide, looking up at me. I slid my cock down his throat and slowly fucked his throat for about two minutes. He flexed his throat muscles. I grunted, pulled off so my cock head was in his hot mouth and filled it with my Welsh American semen.

He swallowed, stood up and said, "Damn, that was a huge load!"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "I haven't cummed in weeks. I have condoms and lube upstairs. Want my ass? And, can I have yours?"

He said, "Yes and yes, lead the way." We pulled up our pants.

I took him upstairs and undressed us. I got behind him and lifted his t-shirt over his head, rubbing his nipples with the sides of my hands, making him groan. I got on my back on the bed and lifted up my legs. He got down on his knees and licked and tongued my ass, then inserted his middle finger and rubbed my prostate, making me groan.

He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass, put on a condom, leaned over, looked into my eyes with his beautiful blue eyes, put his hands behind my knees, pushing them down giving him full access to my ass.

He said, "I'm going to go very slowly so we both groan and groan. I really want you to enjoy it. I want you to feel every inch of my thick Polish American sausage as it slides in and out of your hot ass, then in and out of your tight throat again."

He slid his cock all the way in my ass. We both groaned. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him in so his cock was all the way up my ass. He held down my arms as he slowly fucked my ass for over five minutes as I shook my head back in forth groaning in pure ecstasy.

I saw his bright blue eyes roll back and his breathing got heavier as I felt his fat cock throb up my ass, he grunted loudly and yelled out, "Fuck, Mike, you have a hot ass!"

He turned me around and, putting his hands on both sides of my head, bent my head back and said, "Open wide!" He poured his condom semen in my mouth saying, "You like that hot Polish semen?"

"I love it, give me more." I opened my mouth again as he slid his still hard cock all the way down my throat with his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat and fucked it slowly. I felt every inch of his cock slide past my tonsils.

I flexed my throat muscles. He slid his cock all the way down my throat, rubbing it through my throat, grunted and as his fat cock throbbed as he shot each spurt of his hot semen down my throat.

He pulled me off the bed and French kissed me. His tongue was like his cock in my mouth. I realized I had cum all over myself when he was fucking my throat. He got on his knees and licked all my cum off my belly. He stood up with a smile on his face and said, "You know, I have a twin brother, Andy. Want me to bring him over tomorrow?"

I answered, "Yes, thank you. I want your ass."

He got on his back on my bed and lifted his legs. I got on my knees and ate his hot ass. He groaned. I licked his balls, taking one into my mouth as I sucked it and rolled it around with my tongue. Then the other. I licked up the underside of his hard cock, skinned it back and licked the precum off his cock.

I licked his asshole again, stood up, put a condom on, lubed and fingered his ass and slowly inserted my cock up his tight ass. I looked into his watering eyes as I fucked him slowly, making us both groan.

My cock throbbed with each spurt as my semen shot up his ass into the condom. I pulled out and he got on his knees, opened his mouth wide, stuck out his tongue and looked up at me. I poured my semen down his throat and followed it with my cock, holding the top back of his beautiful head and under his chin and slowly fucked his throat.

We locked eyes. He flexed his throat, I grunted, pushed his face all the way down on my cock and shot deep into his belly. "Danny, you are a very good cocksucker and Cock Slave. I look forward to getting together with your brother."

The next afternoon, he texted that he and his brother would be there at 1:00 and they both had huge loads of Polish American semen for me. I told him to come in, go up to the bedroom and I'd be waiting for them naked on my back on the bed with my legs up. I heard them come up the stairs. They undressed. I was amazed, Andy was the mirror image of his hot twin brother. I put condoms, lube and a cut crystal glass on my bedside table.

I told them, "That glass is for your hot, Polish condom semen."

They smiled at each other. Andy said, "Danny told me how hot your ass and throat are. Me first!" He put my legs over his shoulders. He stroked his cock hard, put on a condom, looked down at me, lubed and fingered my ass, slid his thick cock all the way up and rabbit-fucked my ass hard with his hands holding my knees down almost next to my ears as he continued to look down into my eyes with his blue eyes.

I flexed my ass muscles repeatedly. He grunted, shoved it all the way up, leaned over, and kissed me as his cock throbbed up my ass. Then, Danny did the same thing. Then Andy again. Then Danny again. "Wow, you Polish studs have a lot of stamina and semen!"

I turned around with my head over the end of the bed with my mouth open wide. Danny poured all their hot semen into my mouth. I swallowed it, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. Danny put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat.

He slid his cock down my throat and rubbed it through my throat as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, pulled out his cock so his cock head was in my mouth. I licked his cock head. He grunted and filled my mouth with this hot, sweet semen. I swallowed it all before he pulled out.

Andy did the same thing, but much more aggressively, commanding, "Flex your throat like you flexed your ass. That's it, boy. Do that more." He pushed his cock all the way down my throat with my chin in his pubes and nose in his warm, musky balls. He grunted. I felt every spurt of his hot semen shoot down my throat with every throb of his cock.

"Fuck, Danny. You weren't joking. This is one hot little Cock Slave!"

"Yes, Mike, that was fucking amazing. Your ass and throat are a perfect fit for our thick Polish American cocks. I can get even more guys together for you to serve if you want."

"Fuck, yeah. Thank you! Let's meet up at my apartment. I'll text you the address."

I invited him over to my new apartment, inviting him to bring whomever he wanted. I put many condoms, lube and two glasses on the trunk at the foot of my bed.

He showed up with Andy and three other hot Polish American men, Jakub, who had a thick nine inch uncut cock, Filip who had a fat ten inch uncut cock, and Kacper (pronounced Kasper) who had a thick twelve inch uncut cock. We undressed in my room.

I stood in awe gawking at their amazing bodies, beautiful faces and stroking their huge, thick uncut cocks. Kacper wat the hottest, tall, trim with a swimmers body, short blond hair, big blue eyes, dark lashes and brows. Stunning.

Danny noticed my hard cock and asked, "Like what you see?"

"Yes! Kacper, on your back, please."

I put a condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down his huge cock, looking into his eyes. He was clearly surprised to see his huge cock disappear down my throat. He groaned and said, "Fuck, Mike. Get that hot ass down on it. I hope it is as tight and hot as your throat!" I straddled him and sat all the way down on it with my mouth open.

Jakub stood up on my bed and, putting one hand on the top back of my head and under my chin, rabbit-fucked my throat while Kacper thrust his hips up and down, rabbit-fucking my ass as I flexed my ass and throat muscles.

They both groaned and groaned, grunted, shoved their huge, thick cocks all the way in me and yelled out, "Fuck!" as their sausages throbbed. I felt every spurt of their hot Polish semen go up my ass and down my throat. They spit roasted me four more times so each had my ass and throat, the glass of their hot, milky semen were full.

I got on my knees in the doorway between the living room and bedroom. I bent back my head, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Danny poured the condom semen down my throat mouthful by mouthful. I swallowed each then opened my mouth again and stuck out my tongue. "Hmm, men, seems like our little Cock Slave wants more of our semen!"

They stood around me looking down at me with smiles on their faces as they stroked their foreskins up and down. As each started to breathe harder, he stepped in front of my and shot on my face and tongue. After they were done, Kacper said, "Look at our pretty little cocksucker with all that hot, Polish semen dripping down his face. "Mike, open wide!"

He wiped every drop of that hot semen into my mouth, slid his Polish python down my throat, and slowly fucked my throat with one hand on the top of my head and the other under my chin. We locked eyes. As I flexed my throat muscles, he groaned and groaned, then, pushing it all the way down, grunted as his cock throbbed. I felt every spurt slide down my throat.

It was an amazing two hours of servicing their hot Polish cocks. At the end, Danny thanked me, saying he really appreciated how well I treated his brother and friends.

Danny got on his knees and sucked my cock. He pulled off so my cock head was in his mouth. He wrapped his hand around my cock and licked my cock head under my foreskin. After I shot in his mouth, he stood up, grabbed my head and French kissed me with his tongue assaulting my mouth as his cock had done. He spit my semen in my mouth, which I swallowed.

He got on his back on the bed with his legs up. I got on my knees and ate his ass, flicker licked his anus, then with my pointer and middle fingers opened up his anus and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass. He groaned again.

I slowly slid my thick cock all the way up his tight ass. He groaned and groaned as I slowly fucked his tight, hot Polish ass. He flexed his ass muscles. When I was about to cum, I put my hands on his shoulder, shoved my cock all the way up his hot ass, grunted and shot into the condom.

I pulled out. He got on his knees with his head bent back, mouth and eyes wide open and his tongue out. I poured my condom semen down his throat, put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly fucked his throat as we locked eyes.

I shot after about two minutes. I was amazed at what a good cocksucker he was. "Danny, you are a very talented cocksucker!" He smiled and licked his lips. It almost made me faint that this handsome Polish stud just sucked a huge load out of me.

They got dressed to leave. I said, "Kacper, please stay a while longer."

Danny smiled and winked at me as they left, "Have fun, men!"

Kacper said, "I've never had a hot man like you, with your own big, uncut cock, who could handle my twelve incher so well. He got on his back on the floor. I licked his cock head, lapping up the drop of precum, rolled a condom down on him, looking into his eyes as they rolled back in his head. I put lube on his cock, squatted over him and sat all the way down on it.

I lifted my ass up and down his huge cock flexing my ass muscles. He smiled, put his hands on my hips and flexed his hips up and down, thrusting his huge Polish cock up and down in my ass. He grunted loudly and yelled out, "Fuck, I love your ass, Mike," as he shot up my ass into his condom. I pulled it off and squeezed his semen into my mouth, swallowed it and with a big smile, leaned over and kissed him.

I got on my back on the bed. Kacper rubbed my cock to get it hard and rolled a condom down on it with his hot mouth. He sat on my cock with his hands on either side of my face, looking into my eyes as he lifted his ass up and down my cock.

He flexed his ass muscles I grunted and pushed my cock all the way up his hot ass and throbbed another huge load into the condom as he shot on my belly and chest. He wiped his semen off my stomach and chest and fed it to me.

He pulled off me, removed my condom and held it over my mouth. I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and ate my own semen. He fucked it all down on my throat, shooting into my belly. When he pulled out he said, "I love sex with you, me fucking you and you fucking me. We both love it, making each other happy. We're perfect for each other!"

I got a joint out of the silver box on my bedside table. "Interested?"

"Yes. But only one?"

I got another out and the lighter. I lit his and handed it to him and lit mine. We sat there naked on the bed after having hot sex for hours smoking really good pot.

"Look at your big feet. I guess what they say is correct, big feet, big cock!"

He reached over and patted my cock and said, "I like yours. It's perfect for me."

We finished the joints. The room smelled of sweat, semen and pot smoke. We fell asleep in each other's arms, me feeling his warm, sweet breath on my face. I could also smell his funky pits as I slipped off to dream land, dreaming of hot, hung, uncut, aggressive Polish men spit roasting me over and over and over, getting me hard...

I woke up with my cock down his throat, him looking up at me with his beautiful eyes. I rubbed his cheek with the back of my hand and smiled at the hot Polish American man who was sucking my cock. He was very good at flexing his throat and massaged another load out of me. He swallowed it. I went all the way down on him, looking into his eyes, flexed my throat and milked more of his hot, Polish semen out of him.

We fell back asleep him tired from shooting his huge loads, both cum drunk. After, we sucked each other off in the shower and he dressed and left.

We hooked up many times. One warm, clear night, we went up on the roof, smoked two joints and fucked each other's asses with our hands on the wall. I had never met a man who enjoyed having sex that much and was so good with his cock, ass and throat.

One evening, after a truly hot 69, smoking joints on my bed, Kacper asked me about the apartment, "It's nice, lots of art. Are you an artist?"

"Yes, I did the paintings in the living room and those up there. I made this bed and the bookcases in the living room and restored that bureau. Why do you ask?"

"I'm a woodworker, so really appreciate things that are well designed and crafted."

"Hmmm. Yet another thing we have in common." We finished our joints. I rolled a condom down his cock with my mouth and throat and sat on it while he sat up on pillows with his arms stretched out across the bed headboard.

We French kissed while he slowly fucked my ass and held my face to his. We came at the same time. He wiped up my semen from his chest and ate it. I pulled his condom off and dripped it down my throat. He got a condom and rubbed my cock hard. "Got some more semen for me?"

I sat back on the pillows with my arms spread across the headboard while he rolled the condom down on my cock and sat on it. He lifted up his ass so I could flex my hips and fuck his tight hole. He put his hands on the headboard and mouth near my ear, "Fuck me, Mike. It feels good, go slower." I went really, really slow until he started flexing his ass muscles.

"Is that a sign you want me to speed up?"

"Yes, then feed me your semen, then to bed for both of us.

I pumped his ass hard, shot, pulled off my condom and gave it to him. He held it over his mouth and dripped onto his tongue. He swallowed it, licked his pretty lips and kissed me goodnight.

We fell asleep and slept like babies in my room which then smelled of sweat, semen and pot smoke.

In the morning I asked Kacper if he wanted to try something new.

"Hmmm. Yes."

"It's called edging. That's a blowjob that last a long time. I'll get you to the edge, then slow down, then to the edge and slow down. Over and over, looking up into your eyes. Then, I use my throat muscles and apply maximum suction and suck a huge load out of you. It will be the biggest orgasm you've ever had, and you'll feed me more semen than you ever have. Interested?"

"You know the answer to that."

"Come into the living room. Sit on the couch. Want to watch porn while I edge you?"

"The only porn I want to see is you looking up into my eyes as my fat cock slides in and out of your beautiful lips and tight, hot throat."

He sat down and spread his legs. Looking up into his big blue eyes, I pushed his legs up, sucked one of his soft, warm balls into my mouth. I rolled it around with my tongue. He groaned. I then sucked the other.

More groans. I licked up his cock, skinned him back and lapped up his precum. I slowly went down on his cock and came up slowly. Up and down slowly. When he started breathing harder, I stopped. Then down and up, no suction or flexing.

Then down and up, no suction or flexing. He put his head back, groaned quietly, obviously loving it. I slowly sucked his cock, going all the way down, then up with his cock head in my mouth. Then down, then up. Then down, then up. He started breather harder, so I stopped. I then slowly sucked his cock, applying suction and flexing my throat muscles. He started breathing harder, put his hand on the back of my head and pleaded, "Stroke it and suck my load out, please!"

I went all the way down on his huge cock and flexed my throat over and over. I heard him grunt. I looked up and saw him put his head back. He grunted with each throb of his cock. He grunted over ten times, each spurting what felt like a huge load of semen. We looked at each other. I continued to flex my throat, keeping his cock hard. When it softened, I pulled off.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12