Tales of a Cock Slave #46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God. I have never felt anything like that. What can I do to repay you?"

"Hmmm. Edge me." He did an amazing job. I was in disbelief watching that hot Polish American stud slowly suck my cock and swallow my Welsh American semen. "I'd love to have you and another twelve inch uncut stud fuck me from both ends. I know another hot stud, Lucas. He's your Latino twin and loves hot sex as much as we do."

"Set it up."

I called Lucas, the hot son of Fabian who is a maintenance man in my building and invited him over telling him I had a hot twelve inch uncut Polish man who wanted to do a threesome. "He's like your Polish twin. A great lover who loves hot, fun sex as much as we do."

"What time?"

"Tomorrow night at 8:00?"

"Can't wait!"

I asked Kacper to come at 7:45 and what position he wanted to be in when Lucas fucked his ass.

"On his back, so I can see his face while he fucks me. I'm looking forward to feeling what you feel when I fuck your ass and throat."

Lucas arrived and undressed. Kacper looked at him, his huge cock got hard and a huge smile appeared on his handsome Polish face. They were like twins, same bodies and cocks, but one with blond hair and blue eyes and the other with curly brown hair and blue eyes. "Lucas, on your back on the bed, please." Kacper got between his legs, looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and rolled a condom down on his cock with his mouth making Lucas groan.

He got up on the bed, straddled him, put his hands on the headboard and looking into Lucas' eyes, sat all the way down on his cock. They both groaned. Lucas flexing his hips up and down slowly with his hands on his hips making Kacper groan and groan. Kacper leaned over and he and Lucas French kissed.

Kacper shot a huge load on Lucas' perfect abs and pecs. Lucas wiped it up and ate it, licking his fingers with a huge smile on his face. He kept slowly, slowly flexing his cock up and down in Kacper's ass. I loved watching them. They were in their own little world. Lucas grunted, put his hands on his shoulder, holding him down while he shot up his ass. They both groaned. Kacper leaned over and said something into Lucas's ear.

He pulled off Lucas. Lucas got down on stood on the floor. Kacper got down on his knees and shins with his back against the bed. He bent his beautiful head back over the edge of the bed. I loved watching Lucas pour his semen down his throat and with one hand behind his head and the other under his chin, slowly throat fucking Kacper.

Lucas grunted, slid his cock all the way down Kacper's throat, then pulled out with just his cock head in his mouth and shot what was clearly a huge load. Kacper swallowed it all. He got up, put a hand on the back of Lucas' head and French kissed him hard. I could see they definitely had a connection.

Kacper got on his back. Lucas stroked his cock and rolled down a condom on him with his mouth. Kacper groaned. Lucas sat all the way down on it and lifted it up and down his cock. Kacper grunted loudly as he shot up into Lucas' ass. Lucas pulled the condom off and swallowed it. Then he went back down on Kacper, slowly stroking his foreskin up and down as he sucked it. Kacper grunted, pushed his cock all the way down Lucas' throat and shot.

Kacper said, "Mike, that was amazing. Get on all fours!" They spit roasted me with Lucas up my ass and Kacper down my throat. I was sure I heard them French kissing. Lucas reached under me and jerked my cock, catching my semen in his hand. He said, "Your semen is always so sweet, Mike."

They rabbit-fucked me hard from both ends. I heard them both grunted and I knew they were about to throb huge loads in both ends of me. They both grunted loudly as I felt their huge, thick cocks throb up my ass and down my throat.

Kacper got on his back and stroked his cock hard. I rolled a condom down on him and sat all the way down. I bent back my head and Lucas poured his semen down my throat, then rabbit-fucked my throat hard. They both shot at the same time.

I got off Kacper and got on my knees on the floor. Kacper poured his semen down my throat and they both jerked more semen on my face. They both wiped it into my mouth and Lucas throat fucked down into my belly.

We had sex for another hour, smoked joints, fell asleep in a pile of hot Polish, Latino and Welsh American men in a room that smelled of sweat, semen, testosterone and pot. In the morning, we showered, dressed and went to my favorite restaurant for brunch. We did this at least once a month.

One night, after hot sex, joints and Manhattans, Lucas said, "Mike, Kacper and I got married. I can speak for both of us that we've never been happier."

Kacper said, "Yes, we are very grateful you introduced us. I assure you we'll still all get together."

I kissed one then the other and said, "I knew when I watched you two have sex that first time that you were going to end up together. That makes what I'm about to do to you hot studs all the hotter." I took their hands and led them to the couch.

Kacper smiled, knowing what I was about to do to him and his hot husband. I went down on Lucas, edging him for five minutes, him groaning and groaning, ended with his cock throbbing a huge load of semen down my throat. Then, I did that to Kacper swallowing his huge load.

Lucas asked, "Has he done that to you before, Lover?"

"Yes, that's where I learned it. I love when I do that to you and you reward me with a huge load of your hot Latino semen. Did you learn from Mike how to do it, or does he need to do it again?"

His beautiful face lit up. "Hmmm. He taught me to rolled my hips as I fuck your ass and throat. I do want to edge you perfectly." I edged him again. As he shot, he cried out, "Kacper, I love you so much. I know I want to get together with him many more times."

"Fuck yes, we'll still get together as many times as we can!"

12