Tales of a Cock Slave #60

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut union men in Krakow, Poland.
5.7k words
4.67
3.1k
00

Part 60 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

On a trip through Eastern Europe, I took an overnight train from Warsaw to Krakow, Poland. At the train station, I saw an old woman with a sign that she has a room to rent to travelers. She spoke English and we agreed on price and that she would provide only breakfast. She took me her large, three floor apartment in an old building within the Wall. It was very nice. She put me in one of the bedrooms.

I went out to look around the town to sightsee. I visited St. Mary's Basilica where Pope Paul II was a priest, and where a trumpeter trumpets every day, breaking off at the time the original trumpeter who was warning of an approaching army was shot and killed by an arrow in a war centuries before.

I had lunch at a great pizza parlor and dinner at a Polish restaurant on the main square, the largest in Europe. After dinner, I had beers at a bar. I went back to the apartment. When I went in, the lady was sitting at a table with an extraordinarily hot young man with dark hair, slender, muscular body, blue eyes, dark lashes and brows who looked like the actor Kamil Lemieszewski from the movie "American Assassin".

He smiled at me an introduced himself as Michal. I told him my name was Michael, too. He asked if I wanted to go to his favorite bar and meet some of his friends.

We went to an out-of-the-way bar in a basement of an old building. It was really nice. All the people there were beautiful, women and men. We walked up to the bar and he introduced me to his friends Piotr, Kacper, Jan, Filip and Jakub.

All were very hot wearing tight t-shirt, with gold crosses and tight blue jeans, clearly showing their muscles and huge bulges. We had a few beers. They all spoke English very well, asking about New York and other things about America.

I asked the bartender (very hot, too) where the bathroom was. The bartender pointed down the hall. I went in and pissed in a stall. When I came out, Michal was standing there with his pants open, stroking his huge, uncut cock. I stepped back into the stall.

He came in, I dropped to my knees and swallowed his thick ten inch uncut cock in one gulp. He cried out, "Fuck!" and pushed my head all the way down on him and, flexing his hips, slowly fucking my throat. Looking up into his big, blue eyes, I flexed my throat muscles. He groaned loudly and pulled his cock out so just his cock head was in my mouth and shot a huge load.

I swallowed it looking up at him. He was looking down at me with a huge smile on his face. He asked, "Did you like that?"

"I loved it. Did you love it, too?"

"Fuck, yes! Want to suck my friends?"

"Yes!"

He brought all five in and locked the door. They dropped their pants revealing their huge cocks, ranging from nine to eleven inches, all thick and uncut. They all rabbit-fucked my throat as I flexed my throat muscles. They all pushed my head all the way down on their cocks. Each grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." as their fat cocks throbbed in my throat shooting their Polish semen down into my belly.

Michal asked, "If we go to my grandmother's, would you let us fuck you?"

"Yes, if you use condoms."

"I have them and lube."

"Let's go!"

We went back to the apartment. His room was upstairs in the eaves, with cool beams. It looked like a loft with cool furniture and lighting. We all got undressed. I got rock hard looking at them. Michal told me there were all gymnasts. I knew I was in for a great night of fucking.

Michal got on his back and I rolled a condom down on his fat cock and sat all the way down on it, groaning as I felt every inch going up my ass. I rubbed his stiff nipples. He groaned. I opened my mouth and Piotr slid his thick nine inch uncut cock down my throat. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. Michal said, "Please do that with all my friends."

They both grunted, shoved their cock all the way in me. I felt every spurt of their Polish semen shoot into me with each throb of their cocks. After they shot, Michal poured his condom semen down Piotr's throat and told him to sit on my cock.

I handed him an opened condom, pointed to his mouth and my cock. He rolled it all the way down on my cock, making me groan. He sat all the way down on it as Michal slid his cock down his throat. We both flexed our hips driving our cocks up his ass and down his throat. He had clearly been fucked before as he flexed his ass and throat muscles well.

We grunted loudly and shot at the same time. Michal told me to pour my semen down Kacper's throat and fuck his throat while Filip fucked his ass with his very thick nine inch uncut cock.

Piotr and Jakub spit roasted me, Piotr's thick ten inch uncut cock down my throat and Jakub's thick eleven inch uncut cock up my ass with Michal sucking my cock. After they shot I poured the semen down Michal's throat, which I fucked while Kacper fucked his ass.

After, Michal asked me to get on my knees, stick out my tongue and for everyone to stand around me and stroke their semen on my face and tongue. It was amazing to watch those six hot studs stroking their foreskins up and down as they looked down at me with big smiles on their beautiful faces.

One by one they stepped up and shot huge, hot load of Polish semen on my tongue and face. Michal wiped it all into my mouth and, put on hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly throat fucked me.

He pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and stroked it as I licked around his fat, smooth cock head. He grunted loudly as I felt his cock throb in my hand as many huge spurts of hot semen shot down the back of my throat. He slid it all the way in and rabbit-fucked my throat. He pulled out, pulled me to my feet, got on his knees and gave me amazing deep throat head.

After he swallowed, he licked his lips and stood up. I asked them to all sit on Michal's bed, relax and let me do the work. They all smiled at each other. I started with Michal, edging him for five minutes. He groaned and groaned.

I could see the men sitting on either side of him had big smiles on their faces and their cock dripping precum. I went all the way down on Michal, flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and shot down my throat.

I edged Jakub next, then Piotr, then Kacper and ending with Philip. They all loved it. Lots of groaning and grunted when they shot down my throat. Michal asked, "What was that?"

"Edging, getting hot studs like you to the edge then back, over and over until you finally have a huge orgasm and feed your cocksucker a huge load."

"That was unquestionably the best deep throat I've ever gotten. Men, agree?" They all smiled and stroked their cocks. Michal got on his knees and edged me for even longer. I grunted loudly and shot down his throat. He was a very fast learner.

After, he asked them all to get dressed and leave. They all thanked him and slapped him on his ass. Before we went to bed, we took a shower where we sucked each other off.

As we were getting in bed, I said, "Nice room."

"Yes, I renovated it myself. I exposed the beams, repaired the plaster, refinished the floors and restored the windows."

"And the furniture?"

"I designed it and built it in the wood shop at our union hall."

"You are very talented, not only with your cock, but with your hands. I'd like to see that woodshop. Time for bed." We got in his bed, kissed and fell asleep spooning with his hot body behind me.

I felt his warm body on my back all night and his hot breath on my neck. I also felt his cock get hard at night up the small of my back. I turned around and gently turned him on his back and sucked him off, swallowing another huge load. I fell right back to sleep.

He woke me up in the morning and we fucked each other. He asked me to go back to my room and wait for his grandmother to call us for breakfast.

He spent the day showing around the city. We had drinks at a bar, then told me to follow him. We went through a secret door and down a flight of stairs where we found another door.

He knocked and a hot, hung, uncut man opened it and we went in. There were at least fifty hot men in every possible sexual position. It smelled of beer, pot, sweat and semen. There were bowls of condoms and bottles of lube everywhere. There were platforms, slings, benches, chairs, glory holes and small private rooms.

Michal kissed me and said, "Let's have fun!" A hot man came up and took our clothes. Michal assured me they were safe. He walked over to a platform, got on his back and lifted his legs.

Two tall, hot men with huge uncut cocks walked up, kissed Michal then slid their cocks up his ass and down his throat. It was clear that Michal had done this before as the men clearly knew him. They rabbit-fucked him hard as they French kissed. Michal's cock got hard. I swallowed his cock in one gulp.

The man plowing his ass put his hands on my head and bobbed it up and held it down until Michal shot down my throat. Another hot man came up, stepped up on the platform straddling Michal and slid his cock in the ass fucker's mouth and down his throat. I stepped up and slid my cock in the throat fucker's mouth and down his throat.

I took the other man's lead and held his head and guided it up and down my cock. As I was about to cum, I pulled out with my cock head in his mouth and filled his mouth with hot Welsh American semen. He pulled off my cock, swallowed, licked his lips, smiled and said, "I want your ass and throat!"

"When you two are done with him, do it to me, if you can get hard and have enough semen."

"We have endless stamina and semen."

"Great. I love it long and slow and I love Polish men. I want to feel every inch of your huge cocks going up my ass and down my throat and as much hot, Polish semen as you have for me!" As I said that, he threw his head back, grunted and shoved his huge cock all the way up Michal's ass and shot. The other man grunted loudly and shot down Michal's throat.

He said, "My name is Igor. This is my boyfriend Viktor. We have thick twelve inch uncut cocks. You're next." Michal got up and I got on my back on the platform with my legs up and mouth open. Viktor took my ass, lubing it and fingering it. I would have groaned if Igor hadn't already poured his huge load of semen down my throat, then shoved Polish python all the way down it.

They fucked me very, very slowly. I felt every one of the twenty-four fat inches going in and out past my tonsils and sphincter. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. Igor said, "Boy, your throat is so hot and tight. Viktor, how is his ass?"

"Tight and hot. It won't be as tight when we're done! Michal, are you enjoying watching your friend take our cocks up his ass and down his throat?"

Michal answered, "Yes, I'm glad I can see what happened to me. Mike, thanks for sucking me off. You have an amazing throat. He flexed his throat and ass muscles, so they will be tight for you studs." He came over and wrapped his lips around my cock and swallowed the semen that Viktor and Igor fucked out of me.

Viktor and Igor grunted loudly, shoved their pythons all the way in me and, as their cocks throbbed, shot up my ass and down my throat. I felt every spurt with every throb slide down my throat or fly up my ass into Igor's condom. Igor poured his semen down my throat and Michal fucked it into my belly. He lifted me to my feet and said, "Let's go have some more fun."

We walked to an area under a spotlight. He got on his knees, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I followed his lead. Countless men gathered around us stroking their foreskins up and down their huge cocks.

As they were about to cum, they stepped up to one of us and shot on our faces and tongues. After fifteen amazing minutes, our faces, hair and tongues were covered with hot, Polish semen. Igor and Viktor walked up and wiped all that semen in our mouths.

Michal and I opened our mouths, looked up into their handsome faces and leaned forward and raised our chins to accommodate their huge cocks. As they put one hand on the back of our heads and the other under our chins, they slid their huge cocks down our throats very slowly.

I felt every one of Viktor's fat twelve inches slide in and out of my tonsils. They both pulled out, so their cock heads were in our mouths. They shot so big our cheeks puffed out. We quickly swallowed so none of their hot semen dripped out of our mouths.

Two hot, naked men wheeled out two platforms. Michal and I got on our back, legs up. Viktor and Igor got on their knees, spread out ass cheeks with their hands and licked our anuses. They used their pointer and middle fingers to open up our anuses as they ass fucked us with their talented tongues.

I yelled out, "Viktor, please fuck me now. Hard." The crowd cheered as Viktor and Igor slid their cocks up our asses. Michal and I looked at each other, grabbed each other's hands and just rode it out with huge smiles on our handsome faces.

They rabbit-fucked us so hard holding our hips that they shoved us back and forth on the platforms. They grunted loudly and I felt hot spurts of semen fly up my ass into Viktor's condom with every throb of his fat cock. Victor grunted similarly.

They pulled out, me feeling every inch sliding out past my sphincter. They walked around to our heads. Michal and I opened our mouths still holding hands. They slid their cocks all the way down our throats and rabbit-fucked our throats as two obviously thick and hung men took our asses. We all came at the same time, Michal and me on our bellies and chests.

Viktor and Igor wiped up the semen from our bellies and chests with their fingers and licked it off them. The crowd went wild. They both shoved their pythons down our throats. Their cocks throbbed so hard I thought our throats would burst. I could feel every spurt of Viktor's semen shoot down into my belly.

They pulled out. Igor said, "Men, show these hard-working hotties a good time!"

The crowd picked us up and passed us over them toward the bar. They put us down and the bartender poured us shots of very good, cold Vodka. After we each drank one Michal looked at me and said, "Time to hit the glory holes." He took me to the back of the club, tapped two more hot men and we got into a six-sided closet with five glory holes.

An endless number of huge, uncut cocks poked through those holes and down our throats. I loved watching those hot Polish men with huge cocks sliding in and out between their lips, then pushing their faces as far as they could forward as they swallowed all that semen. I had never swallowed so much semen. I said, "Men, I need to empty my stomach so I can suck more cock tonight."

We went into the bathroom and into stalls and vomited all that semen up. The toilet bowl was full of Polish semen. Michal knocked on the door of my booth and said, "Let ours be the next loads in your belly. I opened my mouth, sat back on my knees and shins, and got throat fucked by all three, swallowing more hot, Polish semen. He said, "I need to go."

"Me, too. This was great. I'm here two more nights. Same thing tomorrow and next night?"

"Fuck yeah! I think we deserved to be the tops tomorrow night."

"Agree. Let's start with Igor and Viktor!"

"You've gotten me hard again!"

"Me, too! Let's get back to the apartment fast." We quickly walked back to the apartment and went up to his room. We tore each other's clothes off while French kissing. I sat on his cock and, after he shot big, poured his semen in his mouth and throat fucked him. He sat on my cock and he fed me my semen and throat fucked me.

We fell asleep, sweaty and stinky, in each other's arms. In the morning, we fucked each other again before breakfast. He took me on another tour of the city, visiting the castle (Wawel) and it amazing museum. The Polish Crown Jewels were beautiful.

On the way back to the apartment, we shopped the main square market. He bought a birthday gift for his grandmother. I bought gifts for my family. We ate lunch and went back to the apartment, 69'd and took a nap.

We ate out at a really nice restaurant and walked around the outside perimeter of the town wall. At 9:00, we went back to the club. We found Viktor and Igor. Michal said something to them in Polish. They smiled, got on their back on the platforms.

Michal and I got on our knees, spread their firm ass cheeks and licked their tasty assholes. We spread their anus open and tongue fucked them. They both groaned.

The hot, hung, uncut men watching were in awe to see those two twelve inch studs about to get fucked up the ass. Michal and I stood up, put on condoms, lubed and fingered their asses and slowly inserted our cocks up their very tight asses.

They groaned and groaned and shook their heads back and forth. Two men got down and throated their cocks in rhythm with our ass poundings, while two more rabbit-fucked their throats.

Michal and I looked at each other and started rabbit-fucking their still tight asses. We all slammed our cocks all the way up their asses and down their throats, grunted loudly and shot at the same time. We pulled out of their tight asses and removed our condoms. Viktor and Igor got on their knees, bent back their heads and stuck out their tongues.

Michal and I dripped our semen down their throats, grabbed their heads and throat fucked them. They swallowed and smiled. Viktor said, "Men, you should definitely let them fuck you. Who's next?" Hands shot up.

Michal said, "Igor, looks like you're going to have to choose."

Igor walked through the crowd, tapped ten hot guys on their shoulders, they came up and stood in the spotlight by the platform. One by one, they got on their backs on a platform legs up and mouths open. We traded off fucking ass and throats, feeding them our semen. Hot men sucked and swallowed the loads of hot Polish we fucked out of them.

I got on the platform and Igor fucked my throat while Viktor fucked my ass and shot. Michal sucked and swallowed the load those two hot Polish studs fucked out of me. Michal got on the platform. Viktor fed him his semen condom and fucked his throat while Igor fucked his ass.

I sucked and swallowed Michal's semen. I got on my knees and Igor poured his semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked it down into my belly adding another huge load from his throbbing cock.

Michal and I went to the bar and had a few shots. We had a great conversation. Michal asked me, "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a furniture designer and painter. My father had a woodshop and I took shop class in school, so have made furniture for my family and myself. What do you do?"

"I'm a finish carpenter. I apprenticed for five years and am now a proud member of the local carpenter union. I love what I do."

"I could tell you did something with your hands. You're a really honest, nice man. I am very pro-union."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes, I joined a union when I worked for the University I attended. I'll show you how pro-union I am when we get back to the apartment."

With a huge, toothy smile on his beautiful face, he winked and said, "Let's go..."

When we got to his room, we undressed. He got on his back and lifted his legs revealing his tight ass and pink asshole. I ate it, then stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass and slowly fucked him looking down into his big, blue eyes.

After his tight ass massaged a load out of me into my condom, he turned around, head back, mouth open. I poured my semen down his throat, pushed his head down, He opened his mouth.

I put my hands on the sides of his head and slid my cock down his throat and held it there. He flexed his throat muscles. I grunted loudly and shot into his belly. When I pulled out he said, "Hmmm. I always thought I liked it aggressive, but slow is much better... How do you want it?"

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12