Tales of a Cock Slave #60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aggressive!"

I got on my back, legs up. Michal ate my ass, stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass and shoved his fat ten inch cock up my ass. "Michal, fuck me hard!" He rabbit-fucked my ass as I flexed my ass muscles.

He leaned over, looked into my eyes and put his lips to mine. He opened his lips and stuck his tongue in my mouth. We tangled tongues. We both He grunted as I felt his cock throb up my ass as he shot and I shot on my chest. He wiped it up and licked it off his fingers.

I got on my knees and stuck out my tongue. He dripped his semen down my throat, grabbed the sides of my head. We locked eyes as he rabbit-fucked my throat, shooting another huge load so hard I actually felt every spurt in the back of my throat.

"Perfect! Let's go to bed. Kiss goodnight?"

He leaned over with his eyes closed, puckered his lips and I kissed him.

We got into bed and spooned with his hot, sweaty body behind my hot, sweaty body. I woke up with his fat cock hard between my legs. I squeezed my thighs together and massaged his cock with my hand over his cock head. He came and I ate it. I fell fast asleep. He had to wake me up for breakfast with his grandmother.

On the table was the gift he bought her, wrapped up in paper and a bow. I was really impressed. She opened it. It was a nice tea cup. She loved it and kissed him. He blushed. It was so, so hot.

We did some more touring that day. We had a lunch of great Polish food at a small family restaurant who knew his grandmother, then a nice dinner at a bar. He said, "I'm meeting with some of my union brothers tonight. Would you like to come?"

"Yes. Are they as hot as you?"

"Yes, some even more hung and aggressive."

"Oh, yeah? You've played with them?"

"Yes, here in Europe, it's not really a big deal. People are much more open-minded about sex. Many of them are married. I have a girlfriend I really love, hope to marry and have many kids with."

"Me, too. I hope to marry and have kids. I love having sex with women. I've actually had sex with women and their boyfriends or husbands."

"Fuck, that's hot!"

"Yes, it was."

"Tonight, we'll go out to a bar with a few of my union brothers for beers. After, we'll go to our union hall."

"Have you ever had sex with any of them?"

"Yes, with all the guys you'll meet tonight. Again, it's different here..."

"Where?"

"We'll meet at a bar, then go to our union hall."

"Great. I'm looking forward to meeting them. This is my last night here..."

We went to a really nice bar on a side street. It was a beautiful night, so we all drank beers on the front patio. Michal's co-workers were so hot and relaxed. I counted the minutes until we left for the hall.

Michal said, "Brothers, time to go."

We walked across town and out the main gate. We arrived at their hall. It was a beautiful old building. We went inside. It was even more amazing inside: paneling, coffered ceilings and beams. I told him, "This place is beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here. I'm looking forward to meeting your brothers, but I'd like to see the wood shop first."

He took me into the woodshop. It was amazing, every tool imaginable. I walked up the drill press and said, "Want to drill my throat before we go downstairs?" He fucked my throat so hard it made me even more excited about getting his brothers' cocks up my ass and down my throat.

We walked out of the workshop and through a double door into a bar. There were at least twenty hot Polish men there. They all knew Michal, coming up to him and shaking his hands.

He introduced me, "This is my new friend, Mike. He's an artist who is also good at woodworking."

They all looked at each other with big smiles on their faces.

Michal said, "Let's go downstairs." He led us downstairs to a really well-equipped sex dungeon.

My eyes popped out of my head. "Fuck, I've seen lots of sex dungeons, this is definitely the most well equipped!"

"So are my brothers..."

Everyone undressed. I almost fainted. Hot, muscular, beautiful, hung, uncut Polish studs.

Michal got into a sling, signaling that I should, too. Two of his hot brothers, Alan and Dawid, with thick eleven inch uncut cocks strapped our legs up.

I saw them get in two lines. The first man put a glass on a small table next to each sling. Starting with Alan and Dawid, they took turns fucking our asses so hard the slings swung. After they shot, they poured their semen in two large chalices and got back on line. Michal and I were looking at each other and holding hands. "Enjoying this?"

"Fuck, yes. Thank you!"

After all the men used our asses at least once, Alan and Dawid tilted us back, so our faces were at crotch level. We opened our mouths and stuck out our tongues. They dripped the semen down our throats, shoved their huge Polish pythons down our throats, put their big hands on the sides of our heads and rabbit-fucked our throats so hard the slings swung in rhythm.

That set the pattern for the other men. It was amazing. After they were done, Alan and Dawid, unstrapped us and got in the slings themselves. Michal and I strapped their legs up. Starting with me and Michal, everyone fucked their asses, saving the semen in the chalice.

We unstrapped them, Alan and Dawid got on their knees. Michal and I dripped the semen down their throats and rabbit-fucked that and another load down. After, we all hit the bar and did shots of good, cold Polish Vodka.

Michal and I staggered back to the apartment, drunk on Vodka and semen. We didn't have the energy to have sex. We spooned and fell fast asleep. His grandmother woke us up for breakfast. She said something to Michal in Polish.

"What did she say?"

"That's she's very happy for us."

"Does she know of your man and women tendencies?"

"She just assumes. As I said, it's no big deal here."

"Why do you live with your grandmother?"

"Three reasons. My mother found me in bed with a man and was upset with me, I needed to move to Krakow to do my apprenticeship, after my grandfather died, she needed help."

"Ah, you are a nice guy to help out your grandmother. Where did you meet the man?"

"We were altar boys together."

"Ah. Altar boys. We Protestants don't have those. Was he hot?"

"Not much selection in the small town I grew up in. It just happened. We got beers and next thing we knew we were fucking each other in my bedroom at home. Yes, he was very hot."

"How did she find you?"

"On all fours on my bed with his thick nine inch uncut cock up my ass and his hands on my hips just after his cock throbbed and shot a huge load up my ass. I didn't know she was home. It was my first time." She said, "Get dressed, you come downstairs and you leave!" Before we went down, he fed me his semen and throat fucked me hard.

She asked me, "What was that, Michal?"

"I responded, "It just happened. I promise you I like girls, will marry and give you lots of grandchildren."

"She kissed me on my forehead and said, "I love you. I'll miss you when you move to Krakow."

"So hot, I'd love to have watched that, although I've seen bigger cocks up your ass and down your throat. Your mother sounds really nice."

After breakfast that morning, he said, "I'm taking you to lunch to meet my girlfriend."

"I'm really looking forward to meeting her. You are amazing, so I assume she is, too."

We went to a café. She was waiting for him. She was very hot. As soon as she saw him, she jumped up, wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a big kiss on his lips. They French kissed for about a minute. When they sat down, he was glowing. They were clearly so, so in love. It made me very, very happy. I thought to myself, they will make beautiful babies.

After, Michal walked me back to his grandmother's apartment to get my backpack. "Your girlfriend is very hot. You are lucky. You need to take care of her. She's a keeper. I can picture you two married and having a bunch of pretty babies. How many children do you want to have?"

"Thanks, I really do love her, and she loves me. Many children. We're good Polish Catholics."

"I could tell when you two kissed for almost a minute. I also noticed you got hard."

"I hoped you'd notice. Want to get me hard again?"

We undressed. He got on his back on the bed and lifted his legs. I got on my knees and ate his tasty ass. I stood up, lubed his ass and fingered it. We locked eyes as I slid my cock up his tight ass and slowly fucked him. He flexed his ass muscles. I grunted and shot up his ass into my condom.

He turned around with his head over the edge of the bed and opened his mouth wide. I poured my semen into his mouth. He swallowed it, bent back his head and opened his mouth wide. I put my fingers on the back on his neck and thumbs on his throat. I rubbed my cock through his throat while I slowly fucked it. He flexed. I grunted and shot down into his belly.

I got on my back, legs up. He rabbit-fucked me, pushing my knees down by my head. I flexed, he grunted and shot. I turned around with my head over the end of his bed with my mouth opened. He poured his huge amount of condom semen into my mouth.

I swallowed it all, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat and slowly fucked my throat. I flexed, he grunted and shot more of his hot Polish semen into my belly.

"Fuck, Mike! I'm going to miss fucking your hot ass and throat! Are you a Catholic? You have an uncut cock."

No, my father comes from a Welsh family and they don't circumcise."

He walked me to the train station and kissed me goodbye. I got on a train to go back to Prague to fly to London for my connecting flight to New York. I hit the bathroom with another hot Polish man with a thick, eleven inch uncut cock where we spit roasted each other.

I saw him years later at a booth store in Chicago where we fucked and sucked each other several times in front of the other men in the big back room. They always joined in on the fun. He took me to his Union club in Pilsen with platforms, slings and glory holes several times. Typically, over thirty hot, hung, uncut union men attended.

12