Tales of a Cock Slave #62

Story Info
Fun with a Secret male sex society in Geneva, Switzerland.
5.3k words
3.75
4.5k
2

Part 62 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was in Geneva working on a consulting program for the largest Private Swiss Bank. I flew to Paris, from where one of the client's private jets flew me to Geneva. I traveled there every Sunday night to arrive Monday morning and flew out Thursday afternoon to arrive in New York later that evening.

I stayed in a nice hotel near Old Town Geneva. I met with my client's clients to understand how better my client could serve them to inform a long-term digital client engagement strategy.

I met one of their clients in their offices. The man I me with was extraordinarily handsome, tall, blond, bright blue eyes, cleft chin and huge feet. He was wearing a really nice, tailored suit that was tight enough to see his amazing physique and huge bulge. His name was Jerome Berard. The meeting room was decorated with genuine Seurat, Pizarro and Cezanne paintings.

Later that evening, I walked into a restaurant, Café Lyrique, near my hotel to have dinner. I saw him at the bar. I went up to him to say hello. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck your ass and throat in the bathroom."

He stood up and I followed him downstairs. There were several bathroom. We went into one, he locked the door. He pulled down his pants and underwear and stroked his thick ten inch uncut cock hard looking at me, mesmerizing me.

Like a helpless zombie, I slipped off my loafers, dropped my pants and underwear, stepped out of them, and leaned over with my hands on the sink console. He lubed and fingered my ass, put a hand over my mouth and shoved his cock all the way up my ass.

His hand suppressed the load groan I gave as his python assaulted my ass and throbbed as he shot. I could watch him fucking me in the mirror. He looked right into my eyes as I completely submitted to him.

He pulled out, me feeling every one of his fat ten inches slide out past my sphincter. I turned around, got on my knees, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and looked up into his beautiful face. He dripped his huge load of semen down my throat, shoved his cock down it, and rabbit-fucked my throat as I flexed it until his cock throbbed as I felt the spurts of his hot semen in the back of my throat as it slid down into my belly.

He bent over, spread his legs. I ate his tasty ass. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass, making him moan, and slid my cock up his ass and, holding his hips, slowly fucked his ass as he moaned and groaned and looked into my eyes in the mirror.

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed my cock all the way up his ass, grunted and shot. He got on his knees with his head bent back, mouth open and tongue out. I dripped my semen down his throat and throat fucked another load into his belly.

He stood up and said, "That was fucking hot, your ass, throat and cock. You're really handsome and well built. Please come to my apartment tonight so I can share you with my hot boyfriend. I'm sure we'll all have fun." He gave me the address and asked me to come at 8:00 pm.

I went to his building, a really beautiful Beaux Artes building below Old City Geneva, rang his apartment and got buzzed in. I rang his doorbell. He answered the door naked, amazing body and hard cock wearing a horned mask on covering just his eyes. "Come in. Meet Francois." There was another truly hot, hung, muscular man wearing a horned mask over his eyes, showing his cleft chin, standing there stroking his thick eleven inch uncut cock.

Jerome said, "I am the Grand Cock Master of a secret male sex club, Le Club Vight, that has met for over 100 years in an underground temple under Old City Geneva. It's a hereditary role that is passed down through the eldest sons in my family."

"Francois and I are going to test if you are worthy to be a Cock Slave at this month's meeting tomorrow night. Get ready for a long evening!" He told me to get on my back on the ottoman in their living room, lift my legs and put my head back, mouth open wide. They took turns with my ass and throat, pouring their semen in a crystal glass.

After taking off their masks, showing how truly hot Francois was, Jerome got on his back on their bed. I rolled a condom down his fat ten incher with my mouth, making him groan. I straddle him and sat all the way down on it, making him gasp. I lifted my tight ass up and down his thick cock and flexed my ass muscles, while he flexed his hips up and down driving his cock all the way up my ass and then almost out.

Francois put one hand on the top back of my head and the other under my chin and rabbit-fucked me aggressively with his fat cock in rhythm with Jerome's assault on my ass. They both sped up, grunted and I felt their fat cocks throb and shoot up my ass and down my throat.

I got off Jerome's cock and Francois got on his back. Jerome poured his semen down my throat, which I swallowed. I rolled a condom down on Francois, making him groan, sat on his cock, making him gasp, while Jerome fucked my throat.

After they shot, Francois said, "Jerome, he is definitely qualified to be a Cock Slave at the Club. We've auditioned many Cock Slaves. I have never, ever had my cock, throat and ass serviced that well!"

Jerome got us drinks and explained what the club was. "It is a private, clandestine club where twenty wealthy, prominent Swiss men with at least ten inch uncut cocks enjoy the throats, tongues, asses and hands services of ten hot, gifted, willing, submissive Cock Slaves. They all wear masks like the ones we were wearing not only to protect their identity, but to reinforce to the Cock Slaves who's in charge."

"The four with the biggest cocks are referred to as the Cock Commanders. The four current Cock Commanders have thick twelve inch uncut cocks and are very, very aggressive and needy. The Cock Slaves have to serve the Cock Masters' every sex need."

"Cock Master may not hurt the Cock Slaves, but they do sometimes lightly slap ass and face cheeks which, in my experience, Cock Slaves love. Toward the end of the evening, the Cock Commanders choose four Cock Slaves who will wear dog collars and leashes and will serve as the Cock Commanders' personal sex slaves for the remainder of the night."

"If a Cock Slave does not follow instructions, he will be put in a cage on his knees with his eyes and mouth open and his tongue out while all the Cock Slaves and Cock Masters urinate on him. After your performance tonight, I'm sure that won't happen to you, although it is hot to watch, so I hope some Cock Slave misbehaves tomorrow night. Interested in being one of the Cock Slaves?"

"Yes, yes. I'd love that. I've never done anything like that."

"Great. Come back here tomorrow night at 8:00. We'll have a drink and smoke pot before our driver take us to the club. You'll have to wear a blindfold until we get to the club."

I got rock hard. He noticed, got down on his knees, wrapped his beautiful lips around my cock and sucked a load out of me, us locking eyes as he sucked me. I pulled out so my cock head was in his beautiful mouth and filled it with my Welsh American semen. He swallowed it, smiled and licked his lips. He stood up with his cock hard again.

"Hmmm. Guess I'm going to have to take care of that, Cock Master!" I got back on knees, licked his dripping cock head, looked up into his big, blue eyes, stroked his foreskin up and down as I applied maximum suction and flexed my throat.

He grunted, pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth and filled it with yet another huge load. I pulled off carefully, then bent my head back and swallowed it all in one gulp, licked my lips and smiled up at him.

"Fuck, you are going to be very, very popular tomorrow night. I can't wait to watch you on your doggy all fours as your Cock Master walks you around to choose who to give your throat and ass to."

I went to their apartment at 8:00. We drank Manhattans and smoked joints on their terrace overlooking the city. We went down to the garage and got in his Mercedes. Francois put a blindfold on me and we three got in the back of the car.

The driver drove about five minutes and, when we arrived Francois took off the blindfold. We were in a parking garage. We got out and walked down a long corridor lit by torches, carved out of solid rock, to a big, old wooden double door with massive metal hinges and handle.

Jerome placed him palm on the door handle and both opened. The space was amazing. Like a cathedral carved out of solid rock, lit by big crystal chandeliers lit with candles and sconces lit with torches. We went into a room where we undressed.

We put our clothes, watches and cell phones in a locker. Jerome and Francois put on their masks. So hot! Francois said, "I'm sure you will get a lot of attention. Follow us. I'll take you to a man who has a cock worthy of your talents.

I quickly counted forty hot, hung (all ten inches plus, I could tell which were the Cock Masters by their thick twelve inch uncut cocks), uncut men with amazing bodies wearing the same horned masks milling around or using the hot Cock Slaves who were already there and submitting to them.

There was a distinct smell of smoke, sweat and sex. My fellow Cock Slaves were very hot, all hung and uncut. Many were already servicing the Cock Masters, some on their knees sucking seated Cock Masters, some getting fucked by Cock Masters, some fucking Cock Master's throats and asses.

It was actually hot. Francois led me up to a guy with a thick, rock hard twelve inch cock, one of the Cock Commanders. He told him I was going to end up being his Cock Slave so should just use me now.

I looked up at the Cock Commander, who had an amazing body, and dropped to my knees, sat back on my shins, opened my mouth all the way, leaned forward and swallowed his entire cock. He groaned, put one hand on the back of my head and under my chin and slowly fucked my throat.

I flexed my throat muscles, making him groan more, grunt, push my head all the way down on his cock with my nose in his clean smelling pubes and his huge balls on my chin.

He grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with each throb of his fat cock down my throat as he filled my belly with his semen. He patted me on my head and said, "Grand Master, you were right as always. Hot cocksucker, you are my Cock Slave now." He put a collar and a leash on me. I got down on all fours. He walked away, tugging the leash.

He led me up to another man with a fat, hard twelve inch cock, another Cock Commander. "Doggy, stand up, put your hands on the back of that couch, spread your legs, stick out your ass and treat his cock with your ass as you treated my cock with your tight, hot throat."

The Cock Master slapped lube on my ass, fingered it aggressively and pulling my head back with the leash with one hand, shoved his cock up my ass, smacked my ass cheek with the other hand as he rabbit-fucked me hard. I flexed my ass muscles. He said, "Fuck, doggy Cock Slave, keep doing that to my cock!"

I continued flexing my ass muscles and felt his huge cock throb all the way up into my belly. He slowly pulled his fat python out of my ass, me feeling every inch sliding out past my sphincter. He patted me on my head and said, "Great job, Cock Slave. On your knees. Beg for my semen and cock!"

I got on my knees, looked up into his masked face, put my hands up like paws and begged, "Cock Master, I'm a loyal hungry doggy. Lube my throat with your condom semen, stretch my hot throat and feed me your hot semen." I leaned over, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. He poured his condom semen on my tongue a little at a time, letting me swallow all of it.

I opened my mouth wide, leaned forward and swallowed his entire cock. I used my hand to stroke his hot foreskin up and down, making him groan. I wrapped my mouth around his cock head and licked it under his thick, funky foreskin.

He grunted and filled my mouth up with a surprisingly huge load. He patted my head again, "Good doggy. I want to look across your back and watch another Cock Master as we fuck you hard from both ends." He walked away, tugging the leash to get me to follow.

I saw there were couches, chairs with and without arms, platforms and slings. The Cock Masters took full advantage of the Cock Slave asses, throats and hands. Two spit roasting a really hot black Cock Slave on a platform. Two Cock Slaves stroked two Cock Master's foreskins up and down, then went all the way down on them.

The Cock Masters put their hands on the back of their heads, held them down, flexed their hips up, grunted and shot down their throats. They patted the Cock Slaves on their heads. One was a Cock Commander and chose the Cock Slave who just swallowed his huge cock and his semen as his doggy.

I watched as a Commander pushed a Cock Slave's mouth down on his fat, twelve inch cock. The Cock Slave couldn't swallow it. The Cock Master said, "In the cage for you, naughty Cock Slave." He led the Cock Slave by his leash to a cage in the middle of the room. "Get in there, naughty Cock Slave on your knees with your mouth and eyes open!" The Cock Slave got in the cage and the Cock Master locked it. "Men, time to punish this naughty little Cock Slave!"

All the Cock Slaves, Cock Masters and Commanders stood around the cage pissing on the Cock Slave's face and tongue. The Cock Slave turned so that all their piss went into to his mouth. After all the Cock Masters were done pissing, he swallowed all the piss, licked his lips and smiled. The Cock Master let him out. "You must swallow my twelve inch cock in one gulp, or back in the cage!"

He led the Cock Slave over to an empty chair and sat down. The Cock Slave opened his mouth and went all the way down on his huge cock, bobbing his head up and down, stroking his foreskin. He came off enough so the Cock Master's cock head was in his mouth. The Cock Master grunted and we watched as the Cock Slave's cheeks puffed out as the Cock Master filled his mouth with a huge, huge load.

The Cock Slave pulled off him carefully, looked up at the Cock Commander, swallowed all that semen, licked his lips and smiled. The Cock Commander commanded, "Stand up, Cock Slave!" He got on his knees and sucked the Cock Slave's thick ten inch uncut cock. The Cock Slave grunted and shot down his throat.

After two hours, the remaining two Cock Commanders chose two more Cock Slaves, each putting the dog collar and leash on them. All four walked us around. Mine stopped in front of a hot, eleven inch, muscular Cock Master and told him to come with us. He walked up to another eleven incher and told him to come with us. He led me and them up on the stage.

I stayed on all fours, my Cock Commander holding my leash tight as the other two rabbit-fucked my ass and throat. I loved being pounded from both ends by those hot, masked men. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. One cried, "Fuck, man, we lucked out with this talented Cock Slave!" They shoved their cocks all the way in me and grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh," with each throb of their fat cocks as they shot down my throat and up my ass.

My Cock Commander tugged the leash indicating for me to get on my knees. The ass fucker poured his semen down my throat. I swallowed and leaned forward toward him, opened my mouth as wide as I could and looked up at him. He put his hands on the back of my head and slid his fat eleven inches down my throat and holding the back of my head and under my chin, assaulted my throat.

I flexed my throat muscles and he rewarded me by pulling out so his fat cock head was in my mouth and shot a huge load of hot, salty semen in my mouth. I pulled off carefully, looked up at him and gulped it all down. He patted me on my head. "Good doggy."

My Cock Commander walked me over to five muscular men sitting on chairs smoking joints and drinking cocktails their thick ten inch uncut cocks already rock hard and dripping. I crawled up to the first one, lifted up his cock and sucked one ball, then the other. I looked up into his masked face as I edged him for about five minutes.

When he put his hands on the back of my head, I went all the way down on him, nose in his fragrant pubes and chin in his huge, soft balls. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, thrust his hips up as his huge cock throbbed deep in my throat. He grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." with every throb and spurt of his semen. He patted me on my head and commanded, "Do that to them."

I edged the next man's cock, getting another load out of his huge cock head. I edged them all, feeling my belly was full of semen. The Grand Cock Master (Jerome) commanded us Cock Slaves to service the Commanders on the platforms.

Pulling our leashes, they led us over to four platforms. We Cock Slaves got on our backs, bent back our heads and lifted our legs. As the Commanders ass and throat fucked us, the ass fuckers poured their condom semen into the four silver chalices.

At the end of the party, the Cock Commanders led us Cock Slaves up onto the stage. Jerome told us to sit up and beg for the semen in the chalices and their cocks. We had to hold our hands out like paws and beg like dogs.

Each Cock Master poured the huge amount of semen from their Chalice down our throats, grabbed the sides of our heads and rabbit-throat fucked us with their pythons us chugging down more of their hot semen.

Jerome commanded, "Cock Slaves, you've earned the right to use each other. Have fun!" We spit roasted each other, sucked each other off and fucked each other while the Cock Masters and Cock Commanders watched and cheered their doggies on.

Jerome announced I was the winning Cock Slave. He came up to me and told me, "As your reward, get on your knees and shins in the middle of the floor, mouth open wide and tongue out. All these hot Cock Masters, Cock Commanders, Slaves and I will shoot our hot semen in the back of your mouth.

I sat there in excited anticipation with my cock rock hard as they each walked up to me, stroke their foreskins up and down their cocks as they looked down at me put their cock heads on my mouth and shot into the back of my mouth, their hot semen sliding down my throat. After ten minutes my belly was full of hot Swiss semen.

My Cock Commander came up, removed his mask, revealing an astonishingly handsome face, looked down at me, smiled and winked, put his hands on the sides of my head and rabbit-fucked my throat hard. I flexed, looking up into his handsome face. He grunted loudly.

I felt his cock throb and the hot spurts of semen slide down into my belly. "Swallow all my Cock Commander semen, loyal Cock Slave." He pulled me up to my feet, French kissed me, dropped to his knees and sucked a load out of me. All the Cock Masters left the room through one door, and we Cock Slaves left through another. Our clothes were in there and we dressed.

When I exited that room, Jerome and Francois were waiting for me. We walked to the car. Francois put a blindfold on me and on the way to my hotel I sucked them off. It was so hot sucking two hot men in the back of a car wearing a blindfold. When we arrived at my hotel Francois took the blindfold off.

Jerome said, "You did an amazing job. All the Cock Masters and Commanders commented on your skills and enthusiasm. I cannot recall during my ten year reign as the Grand Cock Master having observed such a talent and enthusiasm. Please come to our apartment tomorrow night at 8:00 for a private party."

I arrived at their apartment at 8:00. Jerome opened the door (naked). He asked me to undress. I walked into their living room, where twelve hot, muscular, handsome men were waiting stroking their huge uncut cocks with smiles on their beautiful faces.

Jerome said, "Some of these are men are Cock Masters from the club, but others are men I know you'll enjoy. They are all ten, eleven and twelve inches. Thick and uncut. All aggressive. We are the Cock Slaves tonight."

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12