Tales of a Cock Slave #62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome and I got on our knees between the knees of the two twelve-inchers and swallowed their pythons in one gulp. We stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks, licked the precum off their cock heads and slowly, slowly sucked their huge, fat cocks. We went down, then up, then down, then up. Licked their piss slits. Squeezed their huge, warm balls.

When they wanted to feed us, they put their hands on the back of our heads and pushed us all the way down when we came up. After two wonderful minutes of flexing our throat muscles around their huge cocks, they flexed their hips up, held our heads down and, grunted loudly as their cocks throbbed and shot their semen deep into our bellies.

We stood up and the guys sucked our cocks with our hands on the sides of their beautiful heads. They held our ass cheeks as we bobbed their handsome faces on and off our cocks, feeling our cocks in their throats. When we were about to shoot, we both pulled out, so our cock heads were in their mouths and filled their mouths with our semen. They swallowed and smiled.

Jerome got two condoms, giving one to me. We put them in our mouths and got on our knees and rolled them down those thick twelve inchers as they groaned. We stood up, lubed our asses and their cocks, turned around and sat all the way down on their pythons, making them gasp and us groan.

We opened our mouths and the two eleven inch men slid their cocks down our throats. The four studs flexed their hips in rhythm, assaulting us from both ends. I know I flexed my throat and ass muscles. My men sped up, grunted and I felt their pythons throb and shoot down my throat and up my ass. From the grunts of Jerome's men, I assumed he was given their cocks the same treatment.

Jerome and I got off their cocks and two more hot men walked up and got on their knees, mouths open and tongues out. The twelve inchers stood up, poured the semen down their throats and throat fucked them so hard I thought they'd choke them.

All the men loved it, grabbing their ass cheeks and pulling their asses in so their cocks were all the way down their throats. The men shot quickly, and we could see their cocks throbbing in their throats and the cocksuckers gulping down all that semen.

Jerome and I got on our knees with our mouths open and tongues out. All the men stood around us, looking down at us with their beautiful eyes, stroked their foreskins up and down and each shot in one or the other mouths. We swallowed it all. Jerome and I got on the platforms. The men split into four lines, two at our asses and two at our throats.

The ass fuckers put their semen into two cut crystal glasses. When they were done, the two twelve inchers told us to get on our knees heads bent all the way back, mouths open and tongues out. They poured the semen right down our throats. We leaned forward and swallowed their huge cocks in one gulp. They rabbit-fucked the condom semen down on our throats with their huge cocks going half way down our esophagus' as they shot right into our bellies.

I saw the Cock Slave who had to get into the pissing cage. I went up and asked him why he couldn't take the Cock Master's cock down his throat, then after being pissed on in the cage, he could. "I love getting pissed on, tasting it on my tongue and drinking it. I knew I could suck his cock. Did you see him suck my thick ten inch uncut cock?"

Yes, do need it sucked now?"

"Yes."

"Sit in that chair and relax. Let me do all the work." I edged him for twenty minutes. When he shot, he grunted loudly and I swallowed his huge load."

"Fuck, I've never gotten a blowjob like that."

"It's called edging. Bringing a man to the point of shooting, then backing off. Then to the edge, and so on. It's better for both men, as your orgasm was stronger, your cock throbbed harder and you shot a much bigger load. Want to practice on me?"

I sat down. He got down and, us locking eyes, he did a great job edging me. I rewarded him with a huge load of my Welsh American semen. "Thank you for teaching me that. I'll put that to use at the next Club Vight party."

After all those hot men dressed and left, Jerome, Francois and I sat naked on their terrace drinking perfect Manhattans and smoking pot. We relaxed, saying nothing. After we finished them, we showered together, where I sucked them off. We went to bed with me between them. We fell asleep immediately. In the morning, we all spit roasted each other.

We went out for an early breakfast and I went to my hotel, got into a suit and went to my client's office, where I met with the Bank's partners, all noblemen, to have lunch and do our weekly debrief.

That night, Jerome invited me to dinner with Francois at the Café Lyrique, saying, "I'd love for us to have a meal there other than our hot semen. After, we'll take you to the Opera. Do you have a dark suit?"

"Yes, I have a slim fit dark gray, double-vented Hugo Boss suit, a white French cuffed shirt, platinum and sapphire cuff links, a gray silk vest, black silk neck tie and black cap toes shoes"

"Sounds perfect. I look forward to seeing you all dressed up! Come here at 6:30. Our driver will take us to the restaurant. We'll walk to the opera, then we'll drive back here. Plan to stay the night (big smile on his beautiful face).

I arrived at 6:30. They were dressed similarly to me. We got into the car and the driver drove us to the restaurant.

The meal was amazing, 4 courses with appropriate wines. I had Cream of Mushroom Soup with Shaved Black Truffles, Mixed Salad with Crunchy Vegetables, Grilled Lake Geneva Perch, Roasted Vegetables and French fries, and Breton Shortbread with Lemon cream, Crunchy Meringues with Lime Zest. The restaurant was beautiful. The patrons were all beautiful and well dressed.

Jerome asked me about the work I was doing for the Swiss Bank. I gave him as much information as I could, focusing on my recommendations for better serving clients like him.

After dinner, we walked over to the Opera House and saw "Carmen." It was amazing, everyone dressed to the nines, women in jewels. I saw two of my client partners there with their beautiful wives, we chatted during intermission.

After, we went back to their apartment and had hot sex for an hour, drank Manhattans and smoked pot naked on their terrace. Jerome mentioned that he got the impression I was wealthy and bisexual. "Yes, I am independently wealthy. I work because I love it. I actually do better work unencumbered by having to earn money. I was put on this project as my family uses a similar bank in Philadelphia, so I know the business well. Yes, I am bisexual. I'm told I'm just as hot in bed with women as with men."

"I'm not at all surprised. You have a great body. Do you work out every day?"

"No, I swim every day. I'd rather have a swimmer's body that have a ripped, weight lifter's body. You have swimmer's bodies, too. Do you swim"

"Yes, every day. This building has a pool in the basement. When you swim, do you wear a bikini bathing suit?"

"No, Villebrequin swim trunks."

"Us, too."

I edged them both. They both grunted loudly when I finally let them shoot their huge loads. Jerome and Francois were amazed. Their hot semen was my nightcap. We fell asleep exhausted, drunk, stoned and naked on their bed. When I woke up to take a piss, they were in each other's arms. They were such a beautiful couple.

After a long, hot sex session, we were sitting in bed smoking joints, Jerome said, "Mike, you should stay with us here. You are the perfect lover for us. You're also great arm candy. And, you can swim in the pool every day."

"Thank you, I'd love that. Spending every night sandwiched between you hot men. Let me thank you." I sucked them both off. We finished our joints and fell asleep together.

In the morning, Jerome made breakfast. I walked to my hotel, showered, shaved, got into work clothes and walked to the office for a day of client interviews and executive debriefs.

Once a month, I was Head Cock Slave at the "Le Club Vight. We went out to amazing restaurant, to the opera, plays and fancy dinner parties. They threw parties inviting hot women. Several of the male guests were bisexual. It was amazing making love to hot women on the same bed as other hot men and women.

12