Tales of a Cock Slave #64

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut, aggressive rednecks in Nashville.
4.8k words
3.89
5.3k
2

Part 64 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While working for a global digital marketing firm, my boss and I attended our largest client's annual partners convention that was held that year at the Gaylord Opry Land Resort & Conference Center for five days and four nights.

After babysitting him all day, I went to a Country Western bar within that conference center to have a beer and watch the performers. The first band, The Redneck Heroes, were very good (and all very, very hot): guitar player/lead singer, fiddler, banjo player and bass player.

They all wore tight cowboy shirts, hats and boots, very tight jeans (showing thick bulges down their thighs) with belts with big, silver buckles. The had good moves, too. The lead swiveling his hips. Everyone, most in Country Western clothes, danced.

After their set the lead came to the bar, sat down and ordered a beer. He asked, "Did you like the show?"

"Yes, it reminded me of the Country music we played on our car radio when I was a kid."

"I'm Jethro. (who looked like the actor Alexander Fehling, the actor who played Floyd in the movie "Erased")."

"I'm Mike."

With a wink and a grab at the huge bulge down his thigh, "Do you want to meet the band?"

I took the risk and said, "Yes, if you move like that on stage, I'd love to see how you move when you're fucking my ass and throat!"

"Great! Follow me." He took me backstage and introduced everyone, "Mike, meet Toby (who looked like the German-Swedish actor, August Wittgenstein who played Andreas Wolf on the Netflix series, "Deadwind"), and Billy (who looked like the actor IIkka Villi, who played Niko Uusitalo on the Netflix series "Bordertown") and Keith (who looked like Lauri Tilkanen, the Finnish actor who played Sakari Numi on the Netflix series, "Deadwind").

Men, let's get undressed and show our new biggest fan much we appreciate him." They had amazing bodies, all hairless and muscular, some with amazing tattoos. Jethro had curly red hair, green eyes and a thick ten inch uncut cock; Toby had blond curly hair, blue eyes and a thick nine inch uncut cock.

Billy had dark hair, a beard, dark brown eyes and a thick, ten inch uncut cock and Keith had dark hair slicked back like Elvis, brown eyes and a thick eleven inch uncut cock. I took my clothes off, too. They were surprised at how well built and hung and uncut I was.

Jethro said, "Billy, you see how tight his ass is while I check out his throat." Jethro sat on the edge of the counter. I went all the way down on him. He flexed his hips up, shoving his cock all the way down my throat. "Fuck, such a tight, hot throat! I could fuck his hot throat pussy all night!"

Billy snapped a condom on his thick cock, lubed and fingered my ass. I groaned and pushed my ass back on his finger. He slid his cock up my ass and they both rabbit-fucked my throat and ass. I pulled off Jethro said, "Billy and Jethro, rolls those hips while you fuck my throat and ass like you do on stage. We'll all enjoy it much more."

I went back down on Jethro. They did the hip thing and both groaned and groaned. Jethro said, "Our little Cock Slave must have been trained by a very talented Cock Master. I think we can learn a thing or two from him about using tight throats and asses!"

I flexed my throat and ass muscles and soon they started panting. They both grunted loudly and shot. I felt their fat cocks throb down my throat and up my ass as the shot huge spurts of their semen down my throat and up my ass in Billy's condom. It was amazing. I heard the other guys, "Fuuuuck!"

Jethro asked, "Billy, how was his ass? Put your semen in that beer mug."

"His ass was amazing, so, so tight. Cock Slave, where did you learn about hip rolling?"

"From a hot, twelve inch uncut Latino stud who taught it to his hot, eleven inch uncut Italian American husband. They spit roasted me doing that. I'd never been fucked like that in my life."

Jethro said, "Fuck. I'd love to watch you get assaulted from both ends by 23 inches of fat, uncut cock! Where did you learn to flex your throat and ass muscles?"

"From a hot, 6 foot 2 swimmer with bright red hair, green eyes and thick nine inch uncut cocks, John, who looks like you."

"Fuck. I'd love to watch that, too."

"John also taught me how to edge. Do you know what that is?"

Jethro answered, "No, but sound hot. What is it?"

"It's when a cocksucker gives a very slow blowjob, getting the man right up to cumming, then backing off. Then to the edge, then back. Men love it. It's like an extended mini-orgasm. When they do shoot, it's like an explosion for them and their cocksucker."

"Do that to me while they watch."

"You need to be sitting and relaxed. Get undressed and sit in that chair. Relax and let me do the work." He sat down on the chair and spread his legs. I got on my knees between his legs, put my hands on his hips and swallowed his entire cock. He groaned.

I pulled off and looked up into his eyes. I wrapped my hand around his thick veiny cock, skinned him back and licked the precum off his cock head. He groaned. I stopped and we locked eyes. I licked his cock head. He groaned.

I squeezed his huge balls. He groaned. I went all the way down on him, then off. I did this for four minutes. I went all the way down on him, squeezed his big balls and flexed my throat muscles and applied maximum suction. He threw his head back and cried out, "Fuck!" as his huge cock throbbed in my throat. I felt every one of the many spurts of hot redneck he throbbed down my throat. I pulled off. "So?"

"I have never, ever felt anything like that. I know I have never had such a huge orgasm or shot so much cum. If I ever suck a cock, I now know how to do it properly. Do it to them."

I edged Billy, then Toby, then Keith. When each shot down my throat, they threw their heads back and yelled out. Keith put his hands on the back of my head and held me down on his cock. I flexed my throat muscles again and he fed me another huge load.

Jethro said, "Men, we're on. Mike, come out and watch from the front row. Then, during our next break, we'll spit roast you, all of us using what you've taught us."

After their next set, Jethro and Keith spit roasted me, Jethro my throat and Keith my ass. Then, they switched. Then Billy and Keith spit roasted me, Billy taking my throat and Keith my ass.

They rolled their hips and I flexed my ass and throat muscles. We all loved it. Jethro poured all their condom semen in a mug as they each finished with my ass. The mug was full when they were done spit roasting me.

I got on my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Jethro poured the mug of their semen down my throat little by little, letting me swallow it all. I put my head down, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

They stood around me, looking down at me stroking their foreskins up and down their hot, thick, uncut cocks. As each started to grunt, he walked up, put their cock head in the back of my mouth and jerked hot spurts of their semen down my throat.

"Men, if you enjoyed that here, imagine how hot it would be to use my tight holes in my room. Come to my room after your set?"

Jethro responded, "Fuck yes! We'll use your hot holes all night." I took them to my room. We all undress. I asked them to sit on the bed, legs spread and to relax. They all smiled knowing what I was going to do to them. I started with Toby's thick, nine inch uncut cock, then Jethro, then Billy, ending with Keith's thick eleven inch cock. They all groaned while I edged them and grunted loudly as the shot.

I got on my back. They each rabbit-fucked my ass, pouring their semen in a glass. I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed. Keith poured all their condom semen down my throat. They all rabbit-fucked my throat. Billy got on his back on the bed. Keith took his ass while he sucked off Jethro. I 69'd with Billy. We switched until each of us had all our throats and asses.

We ended the "playdate" with me on my knees in the middle of the room, mouth open, tongue out. They stood around me, looking down at me as they stroked their foreskins up and down their huge cocks. When they were ready to shoot, they put their cock head in the back of my mouth and shot into my throat. I felt their semen slide down my throat into my belly.

I whisper in Jethro's ear, "Please stay with me tonight." We fucked each other's asses and throats, then 69'd. As we were lying in bed, I asked him if he'd ever had sex with a woman. "Yes. Why?"

"I'm bisexual and would love for us five to pick up hot women and bring them back to my room for hot sex tomorrow evening.

"I, Keith, and Billy would love that. Toby is gay and would never have sex with a woman. We aren't playing tomorrow night, so we could hang out at that bar, asked hot women to dance and see if they want to hook up with us. I'd love to watch us make love to hot women."

In the morning, we had breakfast with the band. Jethro asked them if they'd like to pick up women and have hot sex in my room that night. Toby said no. Jethro, Keith and I agreed to meet at the club at 8:00. We hung out at the bar.

When we saw a woman we were attracted to, we asked her to dance. We had drinks with them at the bar. I asked if they would like to continue the party in my room. They all said yes.

We went up to my room and undressed. Everyone was impressed with each other's bodies. I asked the women to lay down on the beds with their legs up, two on one of the full-sized bed, the other two on the other.

We men got down and ate them out, the women holding our head and guiding our tongues to their "G" spots. They all groaned and came. We men stood up, put on condoms and made sweet, hot love to our women. It was so hot to watch how we all enjoyed each other.

After we men came, we poured our condom semen in a glass. I asked the women what they wanted to do next. "Watch you hot men have sex together. I got on my back and lifted my legs. Keith took my ass while he sucked off Jethro. Billy and I 69'd. We all went slow, but eventually Keith, Jethro and I grunted and shot. Keith poured his semen in the glass.

We men got on our backs and put on condoms. Our women sat on our cocks. We all French kisses as we slowly fucked them. We all grunted at the same time as we came. We men poured our semen in the glass. I asked the women what they wanted to do. "Suck you studs off."

We sat on the beds and spread out legs. They gave us truly amazing deep throat head. We men put our hands behind us on the bed and enjoyed getting sucked off. One at a time, we grunted and our woman swallowed.

I asked the women what they wanted to do now. "Watch you on your knees drink all that semen, then get throat fucked by those hot men." I got down on my knees in the middle of the floor, Jethro poured the semen down my throat. I swallowed, put my head down with my mouth wide open.

Billy, then Jethro, then Keith put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly fucked my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. Each grunted loudly, held my head all the way down on them as their cocks throbbed and they fed me.

The women, Billy and Keith dressed and left. Jethro stayed. After 69'ing, we went to bed. Before we fell asleep, Jethro told me about a sex club where a group of hot men use a Cock Slave all night that he chooses. He asked if I wanted to be the Cock Slave that night. I said yes.

We met in the lobby the next evening after I had dinner with my manager. We walked down to the garage where they got into their big pick-up trucks. I got in Jethro's and sucked him off while he drove.

We drove about twenty minutes outside the city into a more rural area. We pulled off the road and up to a small farm. We got out and went into the barn and up a ladder. In the hayloft, there was a very well equipped sex dungeon with twenty-four hot, hung, uncut men waiting naked stroking their big cocks.

Of them, eight were black (cocks ranging from nine to eleven inches), eight were Latino (cocks ranging from ten to twelve inches) and the other eight were white (cocks ranging from ten to twelve inches). There was a keg, beer mugs, pizza and pretzels, and, of course, lots of condoms, lube and beer mugs for all their condom semen.

Jethro put me in a sling, tilted it back. They all spent about an hour rabbit-fucking my ass and throat aggressively. Most were very, very verbal, smacking my ass and face cheeks. They saved their condom semen in a mug. Jethro got in the sling while a black guy and I fucked him. Then others fucked him, too. Toby, Keith and Billy all did time in the sling, too. The black man saved all the condom semen in the beer mug.

At the end of the night, Jethro sucked me off. We all got on our knees and all the other men jerked off on our faces. The twelve inch Latino man poured the mug of semen down our throats then wiped all the semen into our mouths with his hard cock and rabbit-fucked our throats. We were amazed and very happy he had so much semen and stamina.

After, we drank beers, smoked pot and ate pizza. Jethro drove me back to the resort and spent the night. I edged him for twenty minutes, him groaning the whole time, then rewarding me with a huge mouthful of his hot, redneck semen. He edged me doing a great job. We fucked and sucked each other before bed, in the middle of the night and in the morning before I had to leave to babysit my boss for the last day.

The next night, my boss and I went out. He's a musician and loves to see live bands. Sure enough, at the bar he took me to, The Redneck Heroes were playing. After the set, Jethro came up to me.

I immediately introduced him to my boss, telling my boss that I attended their show at the Conference Center. My boss complimented Jethro and the band, saying he's a big fan of Country Western music and they were very good.

Later, I saw Jethro in the bathroom. I thanked him for not outing me to my boss. He said, "Thank me with your throat." He dropped his pants and I swallowed his cock in one gulp stroking his foreskin up and down, flexed my throat muscles and applied maximum suction. He grunted, put his hands on the back of my head holding me all the way down in his pubes and shot a huge load.

"Thank you. I really needed that." He went back to the stage and they played another set. It was getting late and my boss wanted to stay (he had a reputation for staying out very late.) I told him I needed to get some work done and hit the hay.

I took a cab back to my hotel. I was very horny from having my throat fucked so hard by Jethro, so I checked Scruff and saw there was a 35 year old black man, 6', 170 about 800 feet away. I unlocked and then he unlocked. He had an amazing body and a nice, big uncut cock.

He messaged, "Hi, what's on your mind?"

I responded, "Your cock up my ass then down my throat."

"Room number, please." I gave it to him, and in five minutes, he knocked on my door, telling me his name was Thomas. He was so handsome, my mouth watered as my cock got rock hard. I introduced myself and took off my clothes. He seemed please at my body. He undressed. His body was amazing, lean and ripped. He got on his back on my bed.

I got between his legs, looked up into his eyes and rolled a condom all the way down on his thick, uncut eleven inch cock, swallowing his entire python. He groaned. When I pulled off, his huge, thick cock was stretching the condom.

I lubed his cock and my ass and sat all the way down on it, put my hands on his hard, hairless chest, rubbed his stiff nipples and lifted my ass up making him flex his hips up and down. He cried out, "Fuck, man, you have such a tight ass and must be a fearless Cock Slave to sit down that fast on a cock as huge as mine. I'll fuck your tight hole very slowly, so we feel all thick, uncut eleven inches sliding in and out of your ass."

"Please go as slow as you want. It feels amazing. I could sit on your huge cock all night."

He flexed his hips faster as I flexed my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned. He pushed his hips up, shoving his python all the way up my ass, grunted loudly as his cock throbbed. I felt many, many huge spurts of semen shoot up my ass into his condom, making me grunt and shoot on his muscular hairless chest. He wiped it up and ate it.

I climbed off his cock and got on my knees on the floor, head bent back, mouth open and tongue out. He poured the huge load of his hot, sweet, salty semen down my throat and chased it with his huge cock, holding the back of my head and under my chin, rabbit-fucking my throat hard. He grunted, his python throbbed, and I felt more of his semen shoot and slide down my throat.

He pulled me up and said, "You are one hell of a fucking good Cock Slave" and got on his knees and sucked a load out of me. He got on his back on the bed with his legs up. "Are you really going to let me fuck your ass?"

"Yes, your cock is the perfect size for me. I like it hard." I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his ass. Using my pointer and middle fingers, I opened his anus and stuck my tongue in it.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass and rabbit-fucked his tight ass hard, leaning over and kissing him. We both came at the same time. I pulled out, pulled off the condom and licked his semen off his belly and chest. He got down on his knees again, head back, mouth open with tongue out. I poured my semen down his throat and fucked another load down into his belly.

I asked him to sit in the chair, relax and let me do all the work. I edged him for about ten minutes, him groaning loudly the entire time. I flexed my throat muscles and stroked his cock as I bobbed up and down on it. He grunted loudly and pushed my head all the way down as he shot big. He asked if he could stay. "Unfortunately, no. I have work to do and have to be up early. Do you live here in Nashville?"

"No, in New York. Chelsea."

"I work in New York. Number, please?" He gave it to me.

I had also given Jethro my cell number. A few months later, he texted to tell me they were playing at the Country Western bar and club near Times Square that I'd been to years before and staying in a nearby hotel. He said he put my name on the guest list.

I went to the club. They were very, very good. Everyone loved them and danced their asses off, clapped and cheered loudly after each song. When they finished their first set, I went to the bar.

Sure enough, Jethro walked up. "Want to see the band?"

"You know the answer to that. Lead the way!"

I spent their whole break getting spit roasted by them ending with them bukkake'ing me again.

I asked how many nights they'd be there.

Jethro said, "Two."

"I know a hot, eleven inch uncut, aggressive black man. We had hot sex that night my boss came to see your show in Nashville. If he's willing, would you want to host him at your hotel? He'd love to use my ass and throat while y'all watch."

"Fuck, yes! He can use my ass and throat, too! I have a thing for black men! I think the other guys might bend over and get on their knees for him, too."

I called Thomas and asked if he wanted to hook up with me and four hot musicians from a band called Redneck Heroes in the lead singer's hotel room.

"Yes, I'd love to fuck some hot rednecks. Where and when?"

I told him the name of the hotel and the room number. He arrived and Jethro let him in. Thomas said, "Mike tells me you are a band, musicians?"

"Yes."

"Play something for me, please. I'm a producer. I was in Nashville producing an album for a new C&W star when I met this hot little Cock Slave."

They picked up their instruments. Jethro said, "This is a new song we just wrote."

It was amazing and not just because Thomas was a C&W producer. It was a great song and they performed it well.

Thomas said, "That was amazing. You are very, very talented. I'd love to produce you. Now, that's out of the way, who wants me to fuck them first?"

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12