Tales of a Cock Slave #64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jethro's handsome face lit up with a huge, toothy smile. I wasn't sure if it was because they had a new producer or whether he was about to have his fantasy of getting his tight ass and throat fucked by a huge black cock fulfilled. "Me." We all undressed. Thomas got on his back on the bed. Jethro put a condom in his mouth and rolled it all the way down on Thomas' cock, making him groan.

Jethro sat all the way down on it, making them both groan and all the other guys gasp. I got up on the bed and Jethro opened his mouth. I slid my cock down his throat and fucked him in rhythm with Thomas fucking his ass. Billy got down and sucked Jethro's cock. Jethro flexed his throat muscles. I assumed by the way Thomas was groaning, he was flexing his ass muscles, too.

Jethro clearly loved having his ass assaulted by a huge, black cock and his cock sucked by me. The other guys clearly loved watching it all. Thomas and I grunted at the same time, shoved our cocks all the way inside Jethro and shot. Jethro shot down Billy's throat. Thomas put his condom semen in a glass and asked, "Who's next?"

Billy raised his hand, "Me, up my ass."

Toby raised his hand, "Me, with my cock down Billy's throat."

Thomas said, "I'll get on my back. Billy, sit on my cock while Mike fucks your throat and Toby sucks your cock."

Billy rolled a condom all the way down on Thomas' cock. I'm sure everyone enjoyed watching him swallow that monster. He put lube on his ass and Thomas' cock. He squatted over his cock and opened his mouth. I shoved my cock down Billy's throat as he sat all the way down on Thomas' cock.

Thomas and I groaned as Billy's holes were nice and tight. He flexed his ass and throat muscles like a pro. We rabbit-fucked Billy hard as Toby sucked his cock. I looked into Thomas' eyes just as we were about to shoot. Our cocks throbbed, we grunted and filled Billy with our semen as Billy shot down Toby's throat.

Thomas pulled out and told Toby to get on his knees with his head bent back, mouth open and tongue out. Thomas poured his huge load of condom semen down Toby's throat and rabbit- fucked him so hard I worried he'd break Toby in two.

Thomas pulled out so his huge cock head was in Toby's mouth. He shot and I could see Toby's eyes bug out and cheeks puff out as Thomas filled his mouth with a huge load of his hot, sweet, black semen. Toby pulled off him carefully so as not to lose a drop of Thomas' semen. He swallowed it, looked up Thomas and said, "Fuck! Thank you for that. Now, my ass?"

Toby got on his back. Thomas ate his ass, making Toby groan and shake his head back and forth. Thomas stood up, put on a condom, lubed his ass and fingered him. Keith got up on the bed, straddled Toby and put his cock at Thomas' lips.

As Thomas slid his cock up Toby's ass, Keith slid his cock down Thomas' throat. I leaned over and took Toby's cock in my mouth. He, Thomas and Keith shot at the same time. Thomas fed his semen to Jethro and fucked his throat.

Thomas said as he was getting dressed, "I hope you men had as much fun as I did. Jethro, I'll call you tomorrow to talk details about me producing an album for you."

Thomas left. Jethro said, "Fuck, Mike. Thank you for inviting him, not only to use our tight asses and throats, but giving us an opportunity to have our first album produced." He leaned over, I fucked his ass, fed him my semen and asked him to edge me.

He did an amazing job. I loved looking down into his beautiful green eyes as he restrained himself from making me cum. I shot big. He was proud of himself. "I did that to Thomas. I was proud of myself, too. I walked to the bus station, had a beer at my favorite bar and took the bus home.

Six months later, Thomas called to invite me to the release party for the album at the C&W club, asking me to come to Jethro's hotel room first. When I arrived, Jethro opened the door naked and when I went in, I saw Thomas on the bed naked. Thomas said, "To thank you for introducing us, we are all going to fuck all our holes." It was a glorious hour.

After, Thomas and I dressed and had a drink at the bar while Jethro slept. He told me he and Jethro had gotten married and bought a farm outside Nashville. They were renovating the farmhouse to live in, an out building as a recording studio and a barn as a performance space.

He told me, with great pride, that they are establishing a foundation to help disadvantaged children in Alabama (where they both grew up and where Jethro developed his taste for hot, hung, aggressive black men) and one to help with disaster relief for communities most impacted by natural disasters and climate change. They also planned to establish a hydroponic farm hiring local teenagers. They were in the process of adopting two children, a boy and girl.

The album won Country Music Awards Best New Album of the Year. The awards were held in Nashville. Thomas paid for me to fly there and attend. More hot fucking both ends of me by him and the band...

12