Tales of a Cock Slave #66

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut men in St Louis and New York.
4.2k words
3.14
3.6k
0

Part 66 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While working for a large digital marketing firm, I was the liaison with the Partners & Consultants Division at our largest client, a huge, multinational technology company. We created an offering combining their products with our services.

My client partner and I traveled to St. Louis to meet with a client to sell them our combined services. We arrived Monday afternoon and met to discuss our presentation at my partner's hotel near the client. I took a cab to my really nice hotel in downtown St Louis. I checked in, unpacked and went to the restaurant to grab dinner at 5:00.

My waiter was a really hot, medium height, well-built young black man. He took my order and served me quickly. After I finished my meal, he asked if I wanted dessert. I looked him in the eye and said, "Yes. Can you come up to my room?"

He laughed, grabbed his crotch and said, "No, I'm working, but I can feed you dessert in the storage room." I got up and followed him, staring at his hot, round bubble butt as he walked ahead of me. We went through a door and down some stairs.

He opened a door, we went in and he locked it. There were shelves of pots and pan, food, etc. There was a desk with an armless chair. He stripped, stroked his thick ten uncut cock hard and sat down. I got undressed, got on my knees and swallowed his cock in one gulp, then came up off him.

Looking into his eyes, I slowly went up and down on his cock. I squeezed his fat balls, then pulled off and licked his piss slit. I wrapped my mouth around his fat cock head, wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cocks, stroked his foreskin up and down and licked around his cock head under his tasty foreskin.

"Fuck, man. Such a tight hot throat. I'm about to feed you dessert!" He grunted and filled my mouth with a huge load of hot, sweet, black man semen. I swallowed it all before he pulled his cock out of my mouth. "What was that? I've never gotten such a hot blowjob."

"It's called edging. Slow, huge orgasms and loads for your cocksucker." He handed me a condom. I opened it and put it in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on his fat cock with my mouth. He groaned. I stood up, turned around, lubed my ass and sat all the way down on his black python. He groaned louder. I lifted my ass up and down his black python, flexing my ass muscles.

He started breathing hard, put his mouth next to my ear, grunted loudly, thrust one more time all the way up my ass as his huge cock throbbed filling his condom with what was clearly a huge load of semen.

I got off his cock, turned around, got on my knees and took the condom off. I poured it in my mouth, then went all the way back down on him. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed me down on his cock. I flexed my throat muscles. His cock throbbed and he shot deep down my throat. "Fuck, man, what a talented throat and ass!"

I stood up and told him to bend over the desk. I got on my knees and loosened his ass with my tongue and fingers, stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass and slowly fucked him while we both groaned and groaned. I shoved my cock all the up his tight ass, grunted and shot up his tight ass into my condom.

He got on his knees. I fed him my semen, the throat fucked him hard, shooting down his throat.

He told me his name was Rafe. I told him my name was Mike. He told me he was a member of an all-male Gospel choir at the Greater St Luke Baptist Church and they are all as hot as he is and would enjoy playing with me, too. "I'd love that. When?"

"We have practice tonight. It's not far, can you take a cab?"

"Yes, what time and what is the address?"

He wrote down the address and said, "Please be there at 8:00. Come in the back door."

I went at 8:00 and listened to them practice for twenty minutes. There were fifteen other men, all very handsome like Rafe. They were very talented and loved what they did. They sounded like the choir at the AME church near the house where I grew up. You could hear the choir in the Summer when they kept the church windows open.

After practice, they all went into the social hall for refreshments and socializing. Rafe introduced me and told them I was there to service their cocks with my ass and throat. They all smiled and rubbed their crotches. Rafe took us into a storage room and instructed us to all get undressed. They all had amazing bodies and cocks, like Rafe. Rafe was clearly surprised at my big, uncut cock and my physique.

Rafe told me to bend over with my hands on the desk. He put a glass by me. He told the guys to put on condoms, fuck my ass however aggressively or slowly they wanted and to pour their condom semen in the glass.

Rafe went first, fucking me slow, as I flexed my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned. Rafe grunted, put his hands on my shoulders, slid his python all the way up my ass and shot. I felt his thick cock throb up my ass with each spurt of his semen. He poured his semen in the glass.

The rest of the men fucked my ass, some aggressive, some not. Some bigger than Rafe, some not. All very hot and verbal. Some slapped my ass cheeks. I was in heaven, submitting my ass to all those hot, black studs.

After the last man used my ass, I got down on my knees and shins, head bent back with my mouth open and tongue out. Rafe poured all their still-warm semen down my throat. I swallowed it all, put my head down, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

They stood around me, looking down at me as they stroked their foreskins up and down their fat cocks. As they were about to shoot, they walked up and shot on my tongue. I waited until they were all done grunting as they shot huge, hot, sweet loads of semen on my face and puddled on my tongue. Rafe wiped all that hot semen into my mouth, pushed up my chin and ordered, "Swallow it. Now take my ass!"

I pointed to the biggest guy, a hot twelve inch uncut man names Thomas. I told Thomas to sit on the desk and for Rafe to swallow his cock as I fucked his ass. It was amazing to see Thomas' thick python disappear down Rafe's throat.

Thomas and I French kissed as we fucked him. Another guy, with a thick, eight inch uncut cock, got down and sucked Rafe's cock. We all shot at the same time. Rafe got on his knees, I fed him my condom semen, then throat fucked him. I said, "Men, that was amazing, but I have to go."

Rafe said he'd drive me back to the hotel. He drove a red Mustang. He ended up staying the night. We 69'd and shot down each other's throats, then fell fast asleep naked in each other's arms. The next morning we fucked each other in the shower, dressed and had breakfast at a diner around the corner. He walked me back to the hotel so I could get my briefcase and catch a cab to my client. He asked if I wanted to go to a party that evening.

"What kind of party?"

"Hot black man sex party."

"Yes. When and where?"

"I'll pick you up here at 8:00."

"I'm really looking forward to it."

"Based on what you did with my choir mates last night, I'm sure you and the other men there are going to have a lot of fun."

He picked me up and drove me across town. He parked in an alley. We got out of his car, went through a door and down some stairs to another door. He knocked and the door opened. I was immediately hit with the hot smell of sex, sweat and testosterone. The room was dark.

I could see there were at least twenty-five hot, hung black men having sex in every possible position, some on chairs and couches, some on platforms and slings. I could see some kneeling sucking cocks through glory holes and some men standing getting their cocks sucked through glory holes.

We both got undressed. Rafe took my hand and led me across the dark room passing hot, grunting men either fucking or getting fucked up their asses, down their throats or both.

Rafe said, "Let's start with you in that sling." I sat in it, leaned back and he shackled my legs up. He tilted it back so both my ass and throat were at cock level. Two-by-two, they fucked me from both ends, saving all their hot condom semen in a chalice.

My ass and throat got fucked by each of the hot, black studs. After, Rafe told me to get on my knees. An unbelievably hot man walked up, stroked his thick twelve inch uncut cock hard and, swiveling his hips, slapping my face with it. I could feel the streaks of precum on my cheeks.

"I'm James. Want this up your ass or down your throat first."

"Ass, please."

He got on his back on the floor. I took a condom and, using my mouth, rolled it all the way down on his thick, hard python, getting it rock hard. All the other men watching gasped when they saw that huge, black cock disappear down my throat.

I lubed it and my ass and sat all the way down on it. He flexed his hips up while I flexed my ass muscles and lifted my ass up and down on it. It felt amazing. I never wanted it to stop.

He held my hips as he used my ass. Another man, who introduced himself as William, came up and slid his fat eleven inch uncut cock down my throat. They fucked in me in unison. I loved it so much that I shot all over James' abs and pecs. He wiped it up and ate it. He and William came at the same time, their huge cocks throbbing as they shot deep into me.

James poured his semen down William's throat. I fucked James' ass as William fucked his throat. After two hours of endless hot, sweaty man-on man sex, I told Rafe I had to go as I had meetings the next day. He drove me back to the hotel and stayed the night.

We, again, 69'd, swallowed each other's loads and fell asleep. We fucked again in the shower before having breakfast at the same diner. I told him I was leaving that afternoon and that I had the most amazing time with him and his friends.

"Mike, you are an amazing Cock Slave and Master. Are you coming back?"

"Yes, likely next week if the client decides to let us meet with some of the executives. I'll be staying at this hotel if we do come back."

We did go back the next Monday afternoon. I hooked up with the choir that night at the church and went to the club with Rafe the next night. There were more men at the club, black, white and Latinos. I was there two hours getting my holes used and fucking endless asses and throats.

The client asked us to conduct internal interviews to inform our proposal. We came back Monday afternoon and left Wednesday afternoon again. I stayed at the same hotel. Rafe invited me to his apartment that night to meet his boyfriend to have a threesome. He gave me his address.

I ate a light dinner, went back to my room to prepare for the next day's meetings, showered, dressed and took a cab to Rafe's. He lived in a two-family home. I rang the bell. He answered naked. He showed me into the living room where a stunning, tall, super-hung redhead was sitting on the couch stroking his huge uncut cock with a huge, toothy grin on his beautiful freckled, cleft-chinned, green-eyed face.

He looked like a more ripped, curly haired Bailey Chase who played Branch Connelly on "Longmire." Rafe introduced us, "Sam, this is Mike, a very talented, hungry Cock Slave. Mike, this is Sam, my boyfriend. He is very aggressive, has lots of stamina and semen. Get ready for a long, hot fuck session."

"Well, hello, Mike. You up for a good, hard ass and throat fuckin' from my thick twelve inch uncut cock?" He had a sexy southern accent.

Yes, I am. You ready to give me numerous loads?"

"Yes, I am. Rafe, you were right, what a hot Cock Slave. You go first with him, so his ass and throat are tight for me. He'll be very loosened up once I fuck his tight ass and throat."

"I've had thick twelve inch uncut cocks up my ass and down my throat. I want to start by sitting on your cock while Rafe fucks my throat. I'll probably shoot as you two are fucking me. I'll let you know, Sam, so you can wipe it up and eat my semen."

"Shit, man! I can't wait to feel your tight ass slide all the way down my cock and taste your Yankee semen. Put this condom on me with your mouth and throat. Slow or fast?"

"Really, really, really slow. I want to feel every inch of your redhead python sliding in and out past my sphincter."

"Shit man! This is going to be a hot night!" He got on the floor on his back. His huge cock was rock hard sticking straight up from his bushy, fiery pubes. I put the condom in my mouth and, looking into his eyes, rolled it all the way down so his cock head was deep in my throat. "Mike, pull off now. I want to save my first load for your ass. If you ass is half as tight as your throat, you are going for a wild ride!"

I sat all the way down on Sam's cock. He groaned and tried to flex his hips up. I sat there, not allowing him. I slowly lifted my ass almost all the way off his cock, then slowly sat down on it as Rafe slowly slid his cock in and out of my throat in unison.

I flexed my throat and ass muscles. I loved hearing them groan and groan. After five minutes of glorious ass and throat fucking, I flexed my ass and throat muscles faster and allowed Sam to flex his hips.

I shot a huge load on Sam's ripped belly and chest. He stop groaning long enough to wipe it up and eat it. They both shoved their cocks all the way in me and grunted loudly. I felt their huge, thick cocks throb deep inside me as they shot. I felt every spurt of their semen shoot up my ass and down my throat.

I got off Sam's cock. "Rafe, I want to watch while you take your hot boyfriend's cock down your throat." Sam stood up. Rafe looked up at him and opened his mouth wide. Sam put on hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and rabbit-fucked Rafe's handsome face for about thirty seconds.

Sam grunted, pushed Rafe's face all the way down on his cock, ground Rafe's nose in his fiery pubes and his big hairy balls on Rafe's chin and fed him what was clearly a huge load of his hot semen. I could see Rafe chugging it down as Sam shot.

Sam pulled out and pulled Rafe up to his feet, leaned down, grabbed both sides of his head and French kissed him so hard I thought he'd break Rafe's jaw. It was so hot, I jerked a load in my hand and ate it.

Rafe got on his back on the floor. Looking into his eyes, I rolled a condom down on his cock. I sat all the way down on it as Sam slid his huge cock down my throat. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them both groan, then grunt as their huge cocks throbbed and shot into me.

Sam got on all fours. I fucked his ass while Rafe fucked his throat. I poured my condom semen down Sam's throat and rabbit-fucked his face with my fat eight inch uncut cock. I shot, he swallowed, pulled off, smiled and licked his lips.

After, Rafe drove me back to my hotel. I sucked him off in my room and he left. We did the same thing the next night.

We went back to St Louis two weeks later to present our proposal. We, again, arrived in the afternoon, met to plan the presentation at my partner's hotel room, then I took a cab to my hotel. Rafe waited on me.

I ate a light dinner and went up to my room. After his shift ended, Rafe came up to my room. He rabbit-fucked my ass with me on all fours in front of the mirror so we could watch each other as he assaulted my ass.

I flexed my ass muscles. Rafe grunted, shoved his cock all the way up my ass. It throbbed and filled his semen with his hot, sweet black semen. He pulled out. I pulled the condom off him, poured it in my mouth and swallowed it.

"Rafe, please sit on the bed, relax and let me do all the work." Looking up into his eyes, I went down on him, then pulled up, then down. I squeezed his huge balls. I pulled off and licked the precum off his piss slit.

After three minutes, I went all the way down on him and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, flexed his hips up, stabbing his fat cock all the way down my throat as he fed me more semen. After I fucked him, then throat fucked him, he took me back to the club.

After two hours of fucking, sucking, getting fucked and sucked by at fifteen hot Latino, black and white men, Rafe drove me back to my hotel where I slept like a baby.

After the presentation, the client told us our presentation was very good and he'd let us know the next day if we got the work. I celebrated at Rafe's and Sam's apartment. Rafe and I exchanged phone numbers.

Unfortunately, we did not get the work. I called him to tell him.

"Damn, Sam and I have gotten so used to stretching your tight ass and throat and serving your cock with our throats and ass. We'll miss you."

"Me, too. You two are so hot. If you are ever in New York, call me."

Two months later, Rafe called me and told me they were staying at hotel in Times Square. I went after work every night they were in town. It was like old times, but harder and longer. I loved watching Sam fuck Rafe as they both groaned and groaned before I fucked their tight throats feeding them my hot Welsh American semen.

I took them to Paddles, an infamous male sex club in the Chelsea, NY, neighborhood where we got a lot of attention. Men loved watching them spit roast me, going back and forth. Then, me and Sam spit roasting Rafe; then Rafe and me, Sam. Men would get down and suck the piggy's cock savoring his load.

After two hours, Sam told me he had chosen three hot men and we were all going to continue the party back to their hotel room. I called a car service and all six of us went to their hotel. I sucked them all off in the car.

Sam clearly picked them carefully: to add to Sam's twelve inches and Rafe's ten inches, he chose an eleven inch uncut black Irish man, Liam; a ten inch uncut Latino, Julio; and a nine inch uncut Indian man (Rahul) all ripped and gorgeous.

At the hotel, we started with me on my back and them lining up to fuck my ass pushing my legs back, looking down into my watering eyes as they assaulted my ass. Rafe kept all the semen in a glass.

They all grunted as their cocks throbbed while they shot. Several leaned over and kissed me while they were shooting up my ass. I came three times. The man fucking my ass wiped it up and ate it. I was in heaven. They all poured their hot semen in a glass. Sam went last.

After he shot and poured his condom semen in the glass, Sam picked me up and turned me around with my head bent back over the edge of the bed. He poured all the semen down my throat, then slowly throat fuck it and more of his hot semen down into my belly.

The other men rabbit-fucked my throat with their fingers behind my neck and their thumbs on my throat. I could feel them rubbing their cocks through my throat.

Liam said, "Mike, I can see and feel my fat cock going in and out of your hot, tight Cock Slave throat." Liam leaned over and sucked a load out of my cock, stood up, smiled and licked his beautiful lips, "I felt his cock throb in my throat as mine throbbed in his."

As we were leaving, Liam said, "Rahul and I are boyfriends. We live in Hell's Kitchen. Want to come play sometime?"

"Fuck yes! I work in Hell's kitchen. I'm free any work week night."

We hooked up at their apartment three times a week. Spit roasting, switching off. Sometimes with their hot, hung friends. One night when my legs were over Liam's shoulders, as he was rabbit-fucking me, looking down at me with his big, blue eyes asked, "Cock Slave, when is your birthday?" I told him. "What would you like for your birthday?"

You, Rahul and four hot, thick twelve inch uncut aggressive black men using my ass and throat for hours. Can you arrange that?"

"Yes, it's two months until your birthday, I can definitely make that happen."

The evening we agreed upon, I arrived at their apartment. Liam opened the door, took me into the living room and said, "Rahul is away for business. I've invited other men, all thick, uncut elevens and twelves. Men, sit down, spread your legs and let Mike do the work. You'll love it. I edged each one for over five minutes each. Each grunted loudly and commented after they shot, that it was the best deep throat head they'd ever had.

12