Tales of a Cock Slave #66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on this platform, which spins. Lift those legs and bend your head back, mouth wide open. I'll spin it, and wherever it ends up, those two studs will take your throat and ass until they shoot. I'll spin until every stud has had both your ass and throat. After that, I'll give you your big birthday surprise." By the time I got throat and ass fucked by each stud, Liam went into the bedroom and came out with a tall, beautiful blond guy with an enormous cock.

Liam said, "This is Michal. Thick thirteen inch uncut. Polish. Aggressive. Get on all fours on the bed. He'll take your ass while I fuck your throat. He'll feed you his hot, Polish semen and fuck that down your throat while I fuck your ass. You'll get on your knees, I'll feed you my condom semen, then all these hot men will throat fuck you. After an hour, I went to the bus station, threw up all that hot semen, had a Manhattan and took the bus home.

For the next four years, Liam arranged some other surprise, including a night he invited four, nine inch uncut men (black, Latino, Asian and white) and four hot women (again, black, Latina, Asian and white). He had plenty of drinks and joints. By the time we were all done fucking each other, the room smelled sweetly of sweat, semen, estrogen, testosterone and pot.

I fell asleep in Liam's bed with a hot black man and woman. In the morning, we spit roasted her, first with her sitting on Liam's cock while I fucked her throat. Then, the black man fucked her throat while I fucked her ass with her on all fours.

The black man fucked her ass while I fingered her pussy and Liam fucked my throat. I ate her out while Michal fucked my ass. The woman put her hands on my head and guided my tongue to her G-spot. She and Liam grunted loudly as they both came at the same time.

Liam swallowed Michal's condom semen, then submitted to an aggressive, rabbit-fucking of his throat.

12