Tales of a Cock Slave #73

Story Info
Fun being pimped by a 10 inch redneck at a booth store in NY.
6.3k words
4
4k
1
0

Part 73 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

As I was going up the stairs from the basement of a gay booth store in Chelsea, NY, The Unicorn, he walked past me going down. I could see his huge bulge and the outline of his cock head through his tight jeans down the inside of his thigh almost to his knee.

He was my height, 6', with a thin, muscular body showing very well in his tight tank top t-shirt. He had cropped reddish blond hair, beautiful green eyes with dark lashes and brows and freckles. In retrospect, he looked like Corey Gunz, the straight redneck porn star.

He smiled, winked and gave me "the eye." I turned around and followed him, literally shivering knowing what was about to happen to my throat and ass. I saw him go into the first booth at the bottom of the stairs where he positioned himself so everyone could watch as he fucked my throat.

I looked in. He had his jeans down, stroking his rock hard fat ten inch uncut cock. He pointed to his cock, me and the floor. There were five or six men standing around. They seemed to know what was about to happen to me as they had their flies down and were stroking their huge cocks hard.

I entered the booth, dropped to my knees, opened my mouth as wide as I could, leaned forward to straighten my throat so he could slide his cock down it. He leaned forward pushing his cock all the way down my throat with my nose in his musty red pubes and my chin on his large, soft balls. He groaned. It was the first cock I felt stretching my tonsils.

As he was about to feed me, he said (with a super-hot southern accent that almost made me cum my pants...), "L'il cocksucker, very few cocksuckers have been able swallow my entire cock. I'm going to reward you with a huge load of my hot redneck semen."

Looking up into his eyes, I flexed my throat muscles, making him throw back his head and grunt loudly as his cock throbbed down my throat and his balls twitched on my slobber-covered chin as he shot. I felt each spurt of his hot semen slide down into my belly with each throb of his cock.

After he shot, he kept his cock in my throat and asked if I loved getting throat fucked by his huge cock. I nodded my head a little. He said, "Time for you to get it up your tight ass. Get undressed, stand up, bend over and put your hands on the wall."

I was wearing shorts with no underwear, a polo shirt and loafers. I took them off and put them in a pile in the corner of the booth making sure there was no semen where I put them down. I put my hands on the wall of the booth.

He held my shoulders, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Spread your legs and stick that hot, tight ass, out and get ready for me to give you what I know you really want and deserve as such a good Lil' Cock Slave!" He slapped my ass hard three times with both his hands.

He lubed and fingered my ass, put a condom on his huge cock and, with the door open, shoved it all the way up my ass so hard he pushed my cheek against the wall of the booth. I could see all the hot men with their flies open stroking their hot foreskins up and down their huge cocks with big smiles on their faces waiting to use me.

As he rabbit-fucked my ass, he said loudly, so everyone watching outside could hear, "I hope you're lovin' my huge cock assaulting your tight ass as much as I and all the men outside the booth who are watching us and will soon be using your tight fuck holes."

"I love it, Cock Master!"

I flexed my ass muscles. He told the men watching, "He's flexing his ass muscles. You are going to love using this tight asshole!" A few seconds later, he yelled out, "Fuck, your tight, hot little ass just squeezed another huge load out of me! I'm Steve, and you are my Cock Slave and will do whatever I tell you to do, or no more cock for you tonight!"

"Cock Master, I will do whatever you tell me to do!"

He pulled out and commanded me loud enough for everyone to hear, "On your knees, head back, mouth open wide, tongue out!" He poured his huge, huge load condom semen down my throat.

I heard one of the men outside gasp at how much semen he had shot and I'd just swallowed. He put one hand on the back of my head, using the other to hold his hard cock in my mouth.

He pulled my head all the way down on him. As I applied suction and flexed my throat muscles, he groaned. "Fuck, cocksucker, keep doing that and you'll get another reward of my hot semen." I felt his cock throb all the way down my esophagus as he shot directly into my stomach. He pulled out. I loved feeling all fat ten inches slide out past my tonsils.

He pulled up his jeans, buttoned them, buckled his belt, pulled his t-shirt back over his head and walked past me patting my head. He left the booth, and handed the first guy, a tall, hot black man stroking a huge black uncut cock and a huge, hungry smile on his handsome face, a roll of condoms and packets of lube. "Men, have fun filling these up with your hot semen! Treat my Cock Slave right, as you just saw, he's very good at servicing huge cocks."

The big black man who took my ass first said, "All's good for our Cock Slave. I'm an aggressive top, verbal with thick twelve inch uncut cock. On your feet, Cock Slave, hands on that wall. Spread your legs and stick out that hot, tight ass!"

He slabbed lube on my ass, fingered and shoved his cock all the way up my ass with his huge hands on my hips. I groaned louder than I ever remember groaning before. I loved it. He fucked my ass really slowly, rolling his hips so his cock massaged the inside of my entire ass. "You like the feeling of my thick, black python sliding in and out of your tighty-whitey ass?"

"Fuck, yes! Fuck me slower, please black Daddy, I want us to enjoy this for as long as possible." He slowed down. I didn't flex my ass muscles and turned my head to see Steve standing outside the booth, arms crossed with a big smile on his handsome face as my ass was being slowly fucked by a huge black man and me clearly loving it. I could see his huge cock rock hard down his thigh and a wet spot at his cock head, so I knew he was enjoying sharing his new Cock Slave.

After five amazing minutes, I flexed my ass muscles. The black stud grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with each throb of his cock as he shot. I felt every spurt of semen fly up my ass into his condom. From the number of grunts, I was expecting to swallow a huge load of hot, sweet black man semen.

I dropped to my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide with my tongue out and wagged it. Using his pointer finger and middle finger squeezed every drop of his hot, sweet semen down my throat (black men have distinctly sweet semen). I swallowed every drop, licked my lips and smiled up at the hot, black stud.

"Fuck, Cock Slave, you've really learned how to service hot men's cocks. We'll see how well you take my thick, black python down your throat!" He pulled me forward so my throat was straight and, holding the back of my head and under my chin, slid it all the way down my throat. It was also thick enough to stretch my tonsils. "Fuck, Cock Slave, can you feel my python going in and out past your tonsils?"

I flexed my throat muscles, which made him sped up and rabbit-fuck my throat so hard my head banged loudly against the wooded wall of the booth. "Hot Cock Slave, your tight throat feels amazing on my big, black cock. You are very gifted. I am about to reward you!"

He pushed his cock all the way down my throat, slapped my face cheeks three times, and as his huge cock throbbed filled my belly with more hot black man semen. Two more men fucked my ass and throat in that booth, a hot ten inch uncut Latino and a hot eleven inch uncut Polish man.

After, Steve arranged for me to sit on their cocks in the front theater area of the basement while another fucked my throat. I was there until each had my ass and throat. I sat on the black man's cock while Steve fucked my throat. I lost track of how many guys assaulted my throat and ass.

When they were done, I saw over twenty spent condoms on the floor. Steve said, "I loved watching my hungry Lil' Cock Slave get abused from both ends by all those huge guys. What is your name, Lil' Cock Slave?"

"Lil' Cock Slave."

"Right answer, Lil' Cock Slave! On your feet, hands on the back of that chair!" He assaulted my ass again, slapping it very, very hard and being very verbal, "Li'l Cock Slave, do you like me riding your tight ass like the little ass slut doggy you are?"

"You know your Cock Slave doggy loves it!" I flexed my asshole, making him groan, slam his cock all the way up my ass as he shot.

"Fuck, you really have learned how to be the very best ass slave. You know what to do next, little doggy." I got on my knees, back on my shins, looked up at him, opened my mouth as wide as I could and leaned forward to straighten out my throat.

He grabbed my head with one hand on the back of my head and under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat good and hard. As he was fucking my throat he asked, "I'll share you, but when you are here, you'll be my Cock Slave, understand?"

Before he shot, he pulled out with his smooth cock head in my mouth. I wrapped a hand around his thick, veiny cock, stroking his foreskin up and down as I licked around his cock head under his tasty foreskin. He grunted loudly, yelled out, "Fuck, doggy!" as he puffed my cheeks out with a huge load of his semen.

I gobbled down all his hot semen and he pulled his cock out of my mouth, I assured him, "Yes, I understand, my Cock Master. I am your Cock Slave and am grateful you share me with the other huge, aggressive ass and throat fuckers! They probably wouldn't give me as second look if not for you."

He replied, "I grew up on a farm in Oklahoma. My brothers, who also have thick ten inch uncut cocks and I had us a li'l, cute blond Cock Slave, but he was not as tight, hot and hungry as you."

"We found out later he was also a Cock Slave to a black man with a thick twelve inch uncut cock, so he was totally stretched out by the time we used him. Unfortunately, there wasn't much selection. I'm very happy I found someone with a tight throat and ass I can share with others like I shared him. What is the biggest cock you've had up your ass or down your throat, Cock Slave?"

"I was the Cock Slave on a farm when I worked in my late teens, getting fucked from both ends several times a day by four hot prison-release studs, black, white, and Latino. The biggest cock to assault my ass and throat was the thick thirteen inch, uncut cock of a hot, super-aggressive black man, Cock Master. But you know how to use your cock to make your Cock Slave completely succumb to you. Your cock is by far the hottest I've ever had up my ass and down my throat, by far!"

"Right answer. Fuck! I should have figured, you nasty Lil' Cock Slave doggy boy. I'm going to keep my eye out for an even bigger man so I can watch him break you in, after I've had your tight ass and throat, of course!"

We got together over twenty times until they closed the basement. I would get undressed, lean over with my hands on the back of a chair, legs spread, ass out. He would say, "Look at the line of men who will be fucking your tight ass."

"So you know how many you have serviced with your ass, they will throw their spent condoms on the floor so you can keep count." I would turn around and see the line of hot, hung, naked men so long it went around behind the booths in the middle of the basement.

The first time they counted off to forty-three. When they were done, all their very full condoms were on the floor. He poured all the semen on the floor. He told me to get on my knees. "Lick it all up, then I'll let you service my cock with your mouth and throat, doggy."

I got on all four and licked all that semen up off the floor. I got back up on my knees, back on my shins. I put my hands up like paws and begged for his cock, "Cock Master, please fuck my doggy throat with your huge cock, then fill my ass with it. Woof, woof, woof."

He patted my head, "Good doggy. You are very obedient. Open wide and lean forward." He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly slid it down my throat. "I'm going slow to reward you and so we feel it longer."

I didn't flex my throat muscles as I looked up into his pretty eyes. I could tell when he wanted to shoot and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, patted me on the head as his huge cock throbbed all the way down my throat, dumping his semen directly into my stomach.

One time he brought a truly hot Polish man, with long blond hair in a ponytail, bright green eyes, a muscular body with a thick fourteen inch arrow-straight uncut cock. He rabbit-fucked my ass hard with a condom on, slapping my ass cheeks repeatedly, practically lifting me off my feet with each aggressive thrust up my ass. Even though his cock was so thick, I was still able to flex my ass muscles. As he fucked me I felt his hair on my back. I loved it. I do love my Polish studs.

He grunted and I felt his cock throb deep inside me. It felt like his cock was all the way up my ass to my chest. He pulled out and I groaned loudly as I felt all fat fourteen inches slid out past my sphincter.

I got on my knees, back on my shins, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue. I looked up at the beautiful stud as he squeezed every drop of his hot, sweet semen into my mouth. I could taste it before it slid down my throat. I leaned in with my mouth open wide.

He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed my throat all the way down on his cock and held it there. I flexed my throat muscles and far too quickly, his cock throbbed deep down in my chest. His semen shot right into my stomach. There were at least ten men watching in amazement.

I got on my knees in front of a hot, hung white man. He said, "Your throat and ass are too stretched out for me to enjoy them."

"Your loss. My throat and ass tighten up quickly." He smiled and put his cock head on my lips. I looked up at him and licked his precum off his cock head. I opened wide and went all the way down on his fat ten inch uncut cock. I looked up at him as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and shot down my throat. "See, tight, right? My ass now?"

I stood up, put my hands on the back of the chair. He slapped lube on my ass and shoved his fat cock up my ass and rabbit-fucked me hard. I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted as his fat cock throbbed up my ass as he shot into his condom. "Fuck, still tight. You have a very talented throat and ass!" I got on my knees, he fed me his condom semen and throat fucked me.

"Men, you should use his hot ass and throat. I can attest that they are still very tight." All of them fucked my ass, fed me their condom semen, then throat fucked it down into my belly with another huge load of their semen.

Unfortunately, soon after that, they closed the basement. I never saw Steve there again. Of all the men who have fucked my ass and throat, he somehow stood out. I hooked up with some of the other men in the last booth on the right upstairs (a double-sized booth with a large area outside it), each time them keeping the door open so the men who would soon be using my ass and throat could watch each other use me.

Years later, Steve sat down next to me at a bar in Hell's Kitchen. In a flash, we were in the bathroom with him rabbit-fucking my ass with his hands on my hips and my hands on the sink. "Your ass is just as tight, Li'l Cock Slave. Guess you haven't had a Cock Master like me to keep it loose! Look in the mirror, this is the first time you can watch me as I fuck you." I looked up and we locked eyes, me looking into his bright green eyes as he hungrily assaulted my ass.

He shot and pulled out. I felt all ten fat inches slide out of my ass. I got on my knees, opened my mouth wide and wagged my hungry tongue at him. "Fuck, Li'l Cock Slave, still nothing but a little cum lovin' doggy! I hope your throat is still as tight as your ass!"

He fed me his huge load of condom semen down my throat. I leaned in with my mouth open. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed me all the way down on his cock, sliding it all the way in and then out so his hot cock head was in my mouth. I looked up at him while I licked around his fat cock head under his fat foreskin.

He grunted and filled my mouth with so much hot semen, my cheeks puffed out. I had to chug it all down quickly as not to let any drip out. He pulled out and said, "Yep, just as tight Li'l Cock Slave doggy boy's ass! I wish I had men here to watch me fuck you from both ends."

Still down on my knees, I said, "Me, too!"

A black man walked out of one of the stalls. "I'm Frank. Hot Ginger, I watched you fuck his tight ass and throat. Step aside so I can use that ass and throat with my thick, twelve inch uncut cock while you watch."

"Fuck, Li'l Cock Slave. I never thought I'd see you again and now I get to watch you get plowed up both ends by this hot, black stud. Stud, his ass and throat are yours now to use. He loves it very aggressive!"

He lube and fingered my ass. I groaned and leaned over as far as I could. He held my hips and shoved his huge, black python all the up my ass, sliding it in and out as I flexed my ass muscles.

"Fuck, keep doing that! Hot Ginger, you trained his ass well!" He thrust his python all the way up my ass, lifting me off the floor, as his cock throbbed deep inside me. I groaned and he grunted as I felt ever spurt of his hot semen fly up my ass. "Fuck! You have the tightest ass I've ever used. I love when you flexed your ass muscles. I hope you can do that with your hot, tight throat!"

"Only one way to find out! I recommend I get on my back on this console so you can slide that python all the way down with your fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat so you can feel it sliding in and out. I'll flex my throat muscles and hope you shoot your hot semen in my mouth so I can taste it."

I put my clothes on the sink console and laid down on them with my head bent back over the edge and opened my mouth wide. He poured his semen down my throat. It tasted sweet. I swallowed every drop and put my head back and opened my mouth as wide as possible. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat.

I could see his huge balls and cock come toward my face as he slid it down my throat. He put his cock in my mouth and slowly slid it in and out of my throat. It felt amazing. I felt a hot mouth go down on my cock, obviously Steve, giving me an amazing blowjob, pulling off with my cock head in his mouth. He licked my cock head. I shot in his hot mouth and Steve swallowed.

I flexed my throat muscles more. Frank groaned and rubbed his huge cock with his thumbs through my throat. He pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I wrapped a hand around his thick, veiny cock and stroked it as I licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and shot a huge load that I had to swallow quickly. It was very, very sweet.

I got off the sink console. I kissed and thanked Frank. I asked Steve if he wanted to get spit roasted by us, my cock up his ass and Frank's down his throat. He looked at Frank, smiled, blushed and answered, "Yes, please!"

"I'll take his ass first so it will be tight for Frank. Frank, sit on the sink. Steve, go down on his cock, spread your legs and stick your hot ass out. I watched as Frank looked down into Steve's handsome face, smiled and put his hands on the back of his head as his huge, black python disappeared down his throat so Steve's nose was in his pubes and his chin was Frank's huge balls.

I got on my knees, spread Steve's tight ass cheeks and licked his asshole. I used my fingers to open up his anus. I stood up, put a condom on, lubed and fingered his ass. He flexed his back and pushed back on my finger. I put my left hand on his hip and placed my cock head at his asshole with my right hand. I inserted my cock up his tight ass and put my other hand on his other hip. I'd never fucked his ass before.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12