Tales of a Cock Slave #73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's enjoy my Cock Master's ass and throat for as long as possible. He's treated my ass and throat very well for years. He always slapped my face and ass cheeks, so I have to assume he'll enjoy that. Steve, if you want us to do that, flex your throat and ass muscles." I was surprised at how well he flexed his ass muscles. I groaned.

Frank groaned, "Fuck, Steve, keep doing that." We slapped him lightly every time we slid our cock into him. Frank pulled out so his cock head was in Steve's mouth. "Stroke my cock and lick my cock head, Steve, and I'll fill your hot mouth with my hot, sweet, black semen." Frank grunted and filled Steve's mouth with his semen as I shot up his ass.

Frank pulled Steve's head off his huge cock and I pulled out of his tight ass. He told Steve to get on his back on the sink console with his legs up. Steve smiled and got on his back and lifted his legs. I poured my semen on his asshole.

Frank fingered him, put on a condom and slowly slid it up his ass. Steve groaned and groaned as his huge cock got hard. Frank asked, "Steve, are you enjoying my cock up your ass?"

"Yes, thank you! Go slow, I love feeling your python sliding past my sphincter. Please go slow so we both enjoy this as long as possible. I will not flex my ass muscles." I leaned over and went down on Steve's huge, thick cock.

Frank pushed my head all the way down on him so my nose were in Steve's bushy red pubes. I flexed my throat muscles. Steve groaned and groaned. Frank and Steve grunted and shot. It was the largest load I'd ever sucked out of him.

Frank said, "Steve you have an amazing ass and throat. I've always wanted to get my cock wet up the ass of and down the throat of a hot redneck. After you swallow my condom semen, get up and sit back on the sink console." Steve did. Frank got down on his knees, licked Steve's cock to get it hard and swallowed it in one gulp.

He bobbed up and down it, stroking his foreskin up and down. Frank pulled off so Steve's cock head was in his mouth. Steve groaned, then grunted as he filled Frank's mouth with his hot, redneck semen, which he gulped down.

I asked Frank, "Can you lay down on the floor so I can sit on your cock while Steve fucks my throat?" He answered by tearing open a condom, putting it to my lips. I opened my mouth and took the condom in it as he got on his back on the floor. I went all the way down on his python, making Frank groan and flex his hips up stabbing his python all the way down my throat.

I came up off it seeing his huge cock stretching the condom. I put lube on it and my ass and sat all the way down on it making him groan loudly. I opened my mouth and Steve slid his cock down my throat. I flexed my ass and throat muscles as they flexed their hips. They both grunted as the twenty-two inches of their thick cocks throbbed as they shot deep into me.

Frank said, "Steve, roll a condom down on my cock. Use my semen to lube my cock and your ass and sit on it. Mike, take his throat." I loved watching Steve swallow that python then watch it disappear up his ass. I waited to put my cock in his mouth to hear him groan. He did, loudly. I put my hands on the sides of his head and we locked eyes as he opened his mouth.

I smiled down at him and slid my cock down his throat. Frank and I flexed our hips as he flexed his ass and throat muscles. We both grunted and shot in him. Steve pulled off his cock, pulled the condom off him and poured Frank's semen down his throat. He licked his lips and said, "Fuck. I loved that. Frank, I loved being dominated by your huge, fat black cock. I am your Cock Slave. Do you live in New York?"

"Yes, I live alone. You are welcome to come to my apartment any time and give me your ass and throat endlessly. I have a Latino neighbor with a thick, thirteen inch uncut cock, Luis. Very hot and aggressive. Interested?"

"Thank you, I'd love that." They French kissed, getting both of them hard. I definitely saw a spark between them.

I said, "Hmmm. I need to take care of those so you can put your pants on to go!" I sucked Frank off first, swallowing his huge load. I sucked off Steve, taking his cock head in my mouth as he filled it with his sweet semen.

I stood up and said, "I'm going in that stall and throw up all your hot semen. Join me at the bar for a drink before we go?"

Frank, "Yes, we'll meet you up at the bar."

We had Manhattans. Steve went to the bathroom and I followed him. After we pissed, I told him I was surprised he did so well taking Frank's cock up his ass and down his throat. "Remember I told you about our little Cock Slave back in Oklahoma and that he got stretched out by a hung black guy? That black stud worked on our farm."

"I'd known him my entire life. One day, when we were working out in the field, shirtless and sweaty on a very hot day, he came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me and rubbed his crotch on my ass. I felt his huge, thick cock against my ass.

I almost fainted knowing it would be stretching my ass in a few seconds. He was so hot, muscular and so handsome. I'd always checked out his huge bulge, so I'm guessing he sensed that and just went for it when the opportunity presented itself."

"I submitted. Next thing I knew, his cock was up my ass, with lube and condom, of course. He pulled my back against his chest and slowly fucked up into my ass. He whispered in my ear, "I've wanted to do this for years, Steven."

"I answered, 'I've wanted you to do it to me, too, Charles. I look forward to you lubricating my throat with your condom semen, then fucking my throat like you're fucking my ass now.' He became my Cock Master, I loved submitting to Charles' huge thick, uncut black cock. I've been looking for years for someone like him."

"The moment I saw him, I hoped Frank would be that man. As soon as he fucked my ass, I knew he was the one. I think I could fall in love with him. I felt a special bond when he was fucking my throat."

"And, I'm really excited about Luis, who has a bigger cock. It gets me hot thinking of submitting to hot, huge, hung, uncut brown men. I grew up in a really racist, homophobic community. So, this is a really good opportunity to put all that past behind me."

"When you left the bathroom, he told me he could fall in love with a man like me but would still like us to get together with Luis. I told him that my life fantasy was to serve two hot, hung, uncut men of color. He French kissed me harder than I'd ever been. I got hard again and he sucked me off. My cock slid right down his tight, hot throat as we locked eyes. He is a great cocksucker."

"First, congratulations, Steve. Everyone deserves to be happy. So, I guess this is the last opportunity we're going to have for you to throat fuck me?"

He smiled, undid his belt and dropped his jeans and underwear. I got on my knees, leaned forward, opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out looking up into his beautiful green eyes. He slapped my tongue with his cock, me tasting his pre-cum. He put his hands on the sides of my head and slowly fucked my throat as we locked eyes.

I flexed my throat muscles and he groaned. "I will definitely miss this throat, you are the very best cocksucker I've ever, ever used. I can tell you many, many men have sucked my cock. You are the best."

He pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. Still looking up into his beautiful eyes, I stroked his cock and licked around his cock head under his hot foreskin. He grunted and said, "Mike, thank you for being so good to my cock all these years," as he filled my mouth with a huge, huge load of hot semen.

He pulled out and said, "French kiss me and spit my semen in my mouth." I stood up, put my hands on the side of his head, pulled him to my lips. We opened our lips and licked the insides of each other's mouths. I spit his semen in his mouth. He swallowed, got on his knees, opened my pants, pulled out my cock and lovingly sucked a huge load out of me looking up into my eyes.

"Thank you, Steve. I've had a lot of cocks, many bigger, up my ass and down my throat, but you are by far the best Cock Master I've ever had."

We went back up to the bar and finished our drinks. Frank and Steve left. As they were going out the door, Steve turned, smiled, blew me a kiss and grabbed Frank's ass, and they put their arms around each other as they walked out.

On the way home, I pictured Frank and Luis spit roasting him over and over, him finally realizing his dream. Luckily it was cold out and my long coat covered the wet spot on the inside of my thigh on my jeans.

I ran into Steven in a bar in Hell's Kitchen a year later. He told me he and Frank had married and Luis was their lover. "I have never been so happy! Frank is rich, so I get to do what I love, sing and play the guitar. You should come and see me when I play at bars. Give me your number, I'll let you know when I'm performing."

I saw him several times at various bars in Hell's Kitchen. He was a very talented musician and had an amazing voice. He wrote his own songs, most about people finally leaving bad situations and living out their dreams.

Steve texted me that he is throwing a birthday party for Frank, and asked if I could bring two hot, hung, uncut men so when anyone got spit roasted, the piggy can have a cock up their ass and down their throat, the piggy can get his cock sucked and the ass and throat fuckers can suck two cocks. He told me Luis, their hot Latino playmate, would be there, too.

I responded that I knew a very hot Irish American man with a thick nine inch uncut cock and his hot, black boyfriend who has a thick twelve inch uncut cock.

"Fuck, invite them. I can get spit roasted by two hot twelve inch uncut black stallions. The party is tomorrow night."

I texted Michael asking if he wanted to get him and Leo together with me, a hot ten inch uncut redhead and his hot, twelve inch uncut black boyfriend. "Yes, I can get spit roasted by two hot twelve inch black stallions, and watch you get your hot holes filled by huge, black pythons.

Michael, Leo and I met at a bar near their apartment and went up together. The door was open. Steve, Frank and Luis were sitting on the couch naked, huge cocks hard and big smiles on their handsome faces. I said, "Michael and Leo, let's edge these studs." We three got between their knees and edged them for over five minutes.

As it was his birthday, I edged Frank. When he wanted to shoot, he put his hands on the back of my head, pushed it all the way down on his huge cock. I looked up into his eyes and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly as he shot. Steve said, "Happy Birthday, my Love."

Steve and Luis grunted and shot right after that. We all went into their bedroom. I asked Frank what he wanted. "To see you two, pointing to Steve and Michael, get spit roasted by two feet of thick uncut black cock." Steve got down on all fours on the bed. His boyfriend, Frank, took his ass while Leo took his throat. They rabbit-fucked him hard. They both grunted and shot into Steve. Frank poured his condom semen down my throat.

Michael got on all fours. Leo took his ass while Frank took his throat. They rabbit-fucked him hard as I sucked his cock. They both grunted, shoved their huge cocks all the way in him as Michael shot down my throat.

Michael drank Leo's semen. We took a break to smoke some pot on their terrace. Frank said, "Mike, you are the common denominator, you were Michael's and Steve's Cock Slave at The Unicorn. Mike and Steve looked at each other and smiled.

I got on all fours. Frank took my ass, Leo my throat. Michael sucked my cock while Frank sucked Luis' and Steve sucked Frank's. Everyone went really slow. I flexed my throat and ass muscles. Frank and Leo grunted and shot into me as Luis and Steve shot down Frank's and Leo's throat and I shot down Michael's.

By the time Michael, Leo and I left, every man had every both of every other man's holes.

We did the same thing two months later for Steve's birthday.

12