Tales of a Cock Slave #74

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, aggressive Afghan bodybuilders.
6.2k words
4.57
3.7k
00

Part 74 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I went to my favorite bar in the East Village and sat down next to a truly hot man. In retrospect, he looked like the Afghan model Akmal Omid. We were checking each other out, so I broke the ice and asked him where he was from. He said Afghanistan. I said I thought Afghans aren't allowed to drink alcohol.

He told he and some of his friends moved to the US to have better lives. He said I was very handsome. He got up and walked away, turning around to look back at me. He was 5' 8", small ass, tight jeans, big feet wearing a tight white t-shirt and Afghani scarf.

I followed him into a bathroom. He went into the stall. When I went in, I saw him standing with his tight jeans down around his ankles, his tight t-shirt up over his head and his scarf on the coat hook. He was smiling a big toothy smile, eyes shining as he stroked his thick, rock-hard ten inch uncut cock. His body was as beautiful as his face, ripped, shaved with perky nipples.

He had wavy black hair, scruff, blue gray eyes, dark lashes and brows. I dropped to my knees, looked up at him, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my hungry tongue. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. He slowly slid his cock in and out of my throat, rubbing the back of my head as I tweaked his nipples. "You have a very talented throat!"

He sped up, pushed my head all the way down on his cock with my nose in his hot, musty pubes and my slobber-covered chin on his low-hanging balls. I flexed my throat muscles and felt his cock throb in my throat and his balls bounce on my chin as he shot a huge load, in numerous heavy spurts, down my throat, forcing me to swallow every drop of his hot semen. I reluctantly pulled off, "You are a very talented throat fucker."

"Thank you, it's easy with such a hot man with such a talented mouth and throat. I have friends who look like me and have big, uncut cocks that need lots of attention. Do you also get fucked?"

"Do you have condoms?"

-"Yes!"

I kicked off my sneakers, dropped my pants and underwear, stepped out of them and leaned over on the sink looking up into the mirror as we locked eyes. He walked up behind me, got down on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my anus. I groaned loudly. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed my ass and fingered it, making me groan more.

He slapped my ass cheeks with his cock, then rubbed it up and down my ass crack. I spread my legs further, he put his hands on my shoulders and leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I hope your ass is as hot and tight as you throat."

"Hotter and tighter."

He tapped my asshole with his cock head. I groaned and pushed my ass back. He shoved his rock hard cock all the way up my ass as I pushed my ass back all the way on him. I looked at us in the mirror as rabbit-fucked my tight ass.

His face was even more beautiful as his eyes widened when he was near shooting. We both groaned and groaned until he shoved it all the way up, leaned over and licked the inside of my ear, I felt his cock throb and his spurts of semen filling the condom up my ass. He cried out, "Fuck, so hot and tight! I love that flexing thing, ass and throat!"

He pulled out. I got on my knees, tilted my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. He poured every drop of his huge load of hot semen down my throat and followed it with his cock, grunting as his cock throbbed, and I felt ever spurt of his still huge load drip down my throat into my belly.

He said, "My name is Baset, which means "He who stretches and enlarges. Just like I just did with your throat and ass!"

"My name is Mike, which means "He who serves his hot Afghan Cock Master."

"Fuck, we're perfect for each other!"

I got up. We got dressed and went back up to the bar. He asked me if I would like to come up to Queens some evening and meet his Afghan friends who work out at a gym there. I said, "Yes, as long as they are as hot, are as good at throat and ass fucking as you and have as much semen!"

"They are and do. They will love your ass and throat! Give me your phone number. This is mine." We put our numbers in our cell phones.

He called the next day to invite me to come up to the gym to meet his friends. I took the subway and walked to the gym. I walked inside and there were twelve stunning men who looked exactly like Baset in height, looks, and bodies, all wearing very tight shorts showing their huge bulges, clearly waiting for me.

"This is Mike. He has a hot ass and throat. Mike, please undress and get on your back on that weight bench with your legs up."

They all undressed. I was right, all hung and uncut. Some looked even bigger than Baset. They stood in front of me and stroked their cocks hard while they waited their turn with my ass. Baset put a glass, a roll of condoms and a bottle of lube on the bench.

I waited in anticipation as they, one by one walked up, looked down at me, put a condom on, lubed and fingered my ass and inserted their cocks. Some fucked me hard, others gently. I was in heaven as they stared down at me with their gray blue eyes. I flexed my ass muscles and each grunted, stabbed their cocks all the way up my ass and throbbed their hot Afghan semen into their condoms.

Each poured it in the glass. When the next to last guy walked to me, I saw he had a huge cock, probably twelve inches. He put his hands on my ankles and pushed my legs wide giving him full access to my ass. We locked eyes as slowly slid his cock up my ass and slowly fucked me rolling his hips. I refrained from flexing my ass muscles.

He jerked my cock, getting me to cum. He wiped it up and licked it off his fingers. I flexed, he grunted and his huge cock throbbed all the way up in me, filling his condom with what I expected to be a huge load of semen. Sure enough, when he poured it in the glass, it was huge.

After they finished with my ass and filled the glass all the way up, I got on my knees with my head bent back, mouth open wide and tongue out. Baset poured all the semen down my throat and, starting with the nine inch men, all throat fucked me with one hand on the top back of my head and the other under my chin while I tweaked their nipples making them groan even louder.

When the twelve incher stepped up, I leaned over to align my throat and esophagus. I loved feeling every inch of his fat cock sliding down my throat. It was thick, but I was still able to flex my throat muscles. We locked eyes. He had his hands on either side of my head as he slowly pushed it down on his cock, my nose in his trimmed pubes and chin in his warm, soft balls. He pulled his cock out with his fat cock head in my mouth.

I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and licked around his smooth cock head under his foreskin. He smiled and winked at me, grunted as his fat cock throbbed in my hand and he filled my mouth with his hot Afghan semen.

I chugged it down while his cock head was still in my mouth. He pulled out and said something to Baset in Afghani. After, I asked him what he said. "That you are the hottest Cock Slave with the tightest ass and throat. I've never had my twelve inch cock and my huge load swallowed so well! He clearly loves hot, Afghani semen!"

"Yes, I do! What are their names?"

"All are named Baset!"

I laughed. He asked if I had ever been fucked from both ends at the same time. I said, "Yes, that's called spit roasting. I love it and so will you all."

The twelve incher leaned back against the barbell bar. I went all the way down on him as he held my head and bobbed me up and down his python while another hot guy took my ass, holding my waist. They all fucked me in rhythm. Some smacked my ass cheeks and face cheeks.

I felt all their thick, hot cocks throb as they shot up my ass and down my throat. I was in heaven. They, again, saved all the semen. They each had my throat and ass. It was amazing, all of us clearly enjoyed it from all the moaning and groaning.

Baset poured the semen down my throat. I opened my mouth with my tongue out. They got in line and jerked their foreskins up and down their huge cocks and, when they were about to shoot, walked up, looked down into my eyes with their big blue gray eyes and shot on my face and tongue.

The hot twelve incher wiped all that hot, Afghan stud semen into my mouth and rabbit-fucked my throat so hard I thought it would burst. I looked up into his beautiful face as he looked down at me, both our eyes watering as he shot down my throat.

He pulled me to my feet, kissed me and got down on his knees, looked up at me, us locking eyes, and opened his mouth. I slapped his tongue with my thick eight inch uncut cock, leaving beads of precum on it.

I put one hand on the top back of his head and under his chin and slowly throat fucked him. We looked into each other's eyes as I shot down his throat. He stood up, licked his lips and smiled. He turned around with his hands on the barbell bar, spread his legs and stuck out his ass. I got on my knees and spread his ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He put his head down, shook it back and forth and groaned.

Using my pointer and middle fingers, I opened up his anus and tongue fucked it. He groaned louder. I stood up, lubed and fingered his ass and slowly fucked his very, very tight ass holding his hips. By the time I shoved it all the way up his ass, we were both groaning and groaning. We both grunted as my cock throbbed and filled the condom with my Welsh American semen as he shot, me catching the semen I fucked out of him and eating it.

He got on his knees again. I fed him my semen and throat fucked him again. We all went into the showers and I sucked them all off again as we showered.

I did this several times, sometimes with more men. I asked Baset why they needed my ass and throat. He answered, "We are all married, but our wives don't suck cock and they don't like to fuck as often as we need sex. Paying for sex, from women or men, is strictly forbidden. And (slapping my ass), your ass is tighter, we all clearly enjoy it and you are truly hot!"

"Do you men ever perform oral sex on your wives?"

"No."

"Maybe if you did, they'd suck your cocks and let you fuck them more."

"Hmmm, that's hot. Could you teach my wife and me?"

"Yes."

"Thanks. Tomorrow night, come to my house. I'll text you the address and time."

I took the subway and walked to his house. Baset let me in and took me upstairs, thanking me for coming and saying how much it meant to him to have me help him be a better lover and husband.

His beautiful wife was naked sitting on the bed. Her face lit up when she saw her hot husband walk it with another hot man. Baset and I undressed. He said something to her in Afghani. She laid on her back by the edge of the bed and lifted her legs. I got on my knees and started eating her out while I rubbed her pert nipples.

She moaned and groaned. I came off her just to see how Baset was reacting. He was watching closely, smiling as I ate out his wife. I went back down on her, spread her clitoris lips, found her G-spot and tongued and fingered it. She thrust her hips up, groaned and had a huge orgasm. I licked up all her cum, stood up and smiled down at her.

"Baset, do that to her." He had clearly watch closely and she had another, bigger orgasm. "Tell her I'm going to teach her how to suck my cock." He did. She got on her knees and opened her mouth. I slowly pushed her head down on my cock. "Tell her to suck on it and stroke it." He did, and she did. I came quickly and she swallowed it.

She stood up and smiled, got on her knees and sucked Baset's cock. He groaned and groaned, then held her head down, grunted and shot down her throat, all the while looking into each other's eyes.

She got up, got on her back on the bed and spread her legs. I watched in amazement as beautiful Baset slowly made love to his beautiful wife, looking into her eyes and kissing her. She arched her back as he made the final thrust and shot into her.

On the way out, Baset thanked me again and said he hoped they'd have more babies and have a great sex like that for the rest of their lives.

Over the next few months, I had my tongue up all his friends' wives' pussies and my cock down their throats. I watched as each ate his wife out, then as she sucked his big, uncut cock. They made love to their wives passionately, both shouting out as they had simultaneous orgasms.

They each told me they hoped they'd have more babies and have great sex like that the rest of their lives. It was most amazing to watch twelve incher's wife swallow his python after he ate her out for about ten minutes, then him slow fucking her looking into her eyes, both yelling out loudly as they both came.

I bumped into the twelve incher on the street a year later and he told me all them had new children and have sex often every week, each performing oral on each other. We ducked into a bar, had a beer and sucked and fucked each other in the bathroom for old time's sake. He asked if I enjoyed eating out their wives.

"Yes, their cum is as sweet as you men's. And, some of them sucked my cock better than you did. What is your real name?

"Daraa. Oh, really, better blowjob than mine?" He got back on his knees and gave me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had, slow with stroking, suction and throat flexing. He came up off me so my cock head was in my mouth as he ran his tongue around it under my foreskin. I shot a huge, five-day load in his mouth.

"Fuck, man! That was the best blowjob I've ever had! I'm sure you wife enjoys your oral skills!"

"That was a huge, load! Yes, I eat her ass, too!"

"Bend over!"

I spread his ass cheeks and licked his anus. Using my pointer and middle fingers to open his anus, stuck my tongue in it. I squeezed his huge balls and stroked his fat, uncut cock. He groaned and groaned. I felt the base of his cock start to throb. I got down on my knees, swallowed his cock, then swallowed the semen he shot in my mouth.

I stood up, got behind him and put on a condom. I placed my cock head at his asshole and put my hands on his hips. I slowly inserted my cock up his tight ass. I slowly fucked him. He groaned and groaned, flexing his ass muscles. I grunted and shot up his ass in my condom.

I pulled out, removed my condom. Daraa dropped to his knees, bent back his head and opened his mouth. I dripped my semen down his throat. He swallowed, put his head down, smiled and opened his mouth looking up at me. I slowly fucked his beautiful face. I pulled out so my cock head was in his mouth. He licked my cock head. I grunted and shot in his mouth.

Daraa, I and another hot, aggressive eleven inch uncut Afghani hooked up at my apartment numerous times. It was heaven getting impaled by almost two feet of hot, thick uncut cock on these beautiful brown Afghan men. When each fucked me slowly, rolling their hips on my back they leaned over and whispered in my ear, "This is my way of thanking you again for helping save my marriage."

One night, he brought four other men: two ten incher and two eleven inchers. They all looked the same, 5' 8", ripped, beautiful, big cocks and nice, round asses. Daraa laid down on the floor while I sat on his cock.

I sucked one of them as one fucked down on his throat while he sucked the other man. That man got fucked by the last man. We switched of many times over the next two hours. They kept all their condom semen in my crystal rocks glass.

I chugged it all down, dropped to my knees, opened my mouth and looked up at them. They stood around me, looking down at me with their gray-blue eyes stroking their foreskins up and down their huge cocks. Each stepped up and shot their still huge loads of hot, sweet semen on my face and tongue.

I was truly amazed at how much hot, Afghan semen they had for me. Daraa wiped it all into my mouth with his cock and throat fucked me in front of them harder than I'd ever been throat fucked.

After they left, I threw up a whole toilet bowl of Afghan semen. I fell fast asleep, after I jerked off thinking of those hot pythons up my ass and down my throat, and ate my own semen, my ass and throat still tingling with delight.

One morning, I rode the elevator down to the lobby with Daraa, who figured out how to stay the night. It was a great night. I had pot. We smoked that and drank whiskey, then we had really great sex. Bill, my friend and neighbor, got on. We all exited the building.

Later, Bill, who looked like the actor Karan Oberoi, who played August Hart / Godspeed on the CW series, "Flash," came over and we drank whiskey and smoked pot. He asked me who the man was. I told him he was just a friend. He rolled his eyes, smiled and said he'd always wondered what it would be like to have sex with another man, and would my handsome friend be interested. I told him I'd seen him in the shower at the gym and know he has a huge, thick cock and asked if he was still interested.

"Might as well start at the top in terms of looks and cock size."

I called Daraa and told him the handsome man in the elevator, a friend, wants to get ass and throat fucked for the first time, and wanted to start with a truly hot, hung man. I told him I could arrange it any night. He said he was free the next night. I called Bill and asked if he was available. He was. I set it up.

I told Bill to arrive first, undress and sit on my bed. Daraa came in and took his clothes off. Bill looked at him and me, smiled and knowingly grab his cock. I told Bill to get on his back and lift his legs. I stood on the other side of the bed so I could look into Daraa's eyes, and he took Bill's cherry.

Daraa got down on his knees and ate Bill's ass, sticking his tongue up it. Bill groaned, shook his head back and forth and spread his arms across my bed, totally submitting. Daraa fingered Bill to loosen him up. He put one, two, three, then four fingers up his ass, making Bill groan and shake his head back and forth.

Daraa stood up, put on a condom and rubbed his cock up and down Bill's ass crack. "Do you think you can handle my fat twelve inch uncut Afghani cock up your tight ass, virgin?"

"Yes. We'll know for sure soon."

Daraa slid it in really, really slowly and flexing his narrow hips and fucked Bill's virgin ass slowly while looking down into Bill's big, brown watering eyes. I could tell he was reading Bill, ready to stop if he couldn't take it.

Bill's ass was so tight, Baset groaned and groaned. Bill clearly loved it and groaned and groaned shaking his handsome Italian American head and his longish wavy brown hair back and forth.

Daraa sped up and slid his cock all the way up Bill's ass and said, "Get ready, you're not an ass virgin anymore!" He grunted, Bill grunted and shot on his tight pecs and under his cleft chin. I licked it all off him. Daraa grunted loudly and shot up his ass. I loved watching my hot, hung, Italian American friend totally submit getting his ass and throat cherry popped.

He pulled out and asked Bill to turn around with his head over the edge of the bed, mouth open wide. He poured his huge load of condom semen in his mouth. Bill swallowed it all ad bet back his head. I watched as Daraa's fat cock head slide in and out of Bill's throat. Bill got rock hard. I went down on him and waited to flex my throat muscles until I heard Daraa grunt. Daraa and Bill shot at the same time, Bill swallowing Daraa's semen and me Bill's.

After Darra pulled all twelve of his inches out of Bill's tight throat, Bill licked his lips, smiled his big, Italian American smile, and stood up with his cock rock hard. Daraa got on his knees and sucked Bill's very thick eight inch uncut cock.

Bill held his head and slowly fucked Darra's throat. He looked down into Daraa's eyes and said, "I'm about to feed you my hot Italian American semen, Daraa. Blink your eyes if you can feel my cock throbbing in your throat."

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12