Tales of a Cock Slave #74

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daraa blinked as Bill fed him his semen. Daraa stood up, licked his lips and smiled. Bill and Baset dressed and left. I jerked off thinking of them, again eating my own semen, and fell fast asleep.

A few nights later, Bill and I were drinking and smoking pot on his terrace as the sun was setting and I asked him if he enjoyed getting his ass and throat fucked by Daraa's thick twelve inch, uncut Afghani cock.

"Not really. I wanted to get fucked by a man, and since I am an over-achiever, guessed it was best to start at the top in terms of hotness and cock size."

"Come on, Bill, don't bullshit me, you loved it. He fucked a huge load out of you that I ate. It was very tasty."

"Yes, you know I consider myself an Alpha-male. It was good and humbling to be dominated by and fully submit to such a hot, aggressive, super-hung, foreign stud. I loved feeling every inch of his thick twelve inch uncut python going past my sphincter and tonsils, his huge, musky balls slapping my ass and chin. I've eaten my own semen, but his was so, so, so sweet and salty. I loved it!"

I was surprised at how happy he seemed and wondered whether he was bullshitting me (which he often did). "I loved watching you submit to him. Your groans proved you were enjoying it. You think of yourself as such a woman's man, yet you serviced his huge cock like a pro!"

"I don't feel any need to do that again. I think it will make me even better in bed with women as I now know what it feels like to have a cock in both ends of me. Has he fucked you?"

"Yes, on my bed, starting with my ass with my legs up like you. I stayed on my back and turned around so my head was over the edge of my bed, mouth open, tongue out. After he poured his condom semen in my mouth, he slowly fucked my throat."

"He put his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his own cock through my throat. He pulled out and shot in my mouth. I had to swallow his huge load so none dripped out."

"That's the only time I've been with another man. It was hot as he is obviously well hung, handsome and aggressive. I also taught his beautiful wife how to suck cock and taught him how to eat her pussy. So, I guess he and I are even! I'd love to watch Dave submit to him."

"Hmmm, me, too. He always brags about his big cock and how women love him. I'll suggest it to him, telling him both of us have let this man fuck us."

I saw Bill in the lobby the next day. "I spoke to Dave, he's willing if he gets to watch him fuck our asses and throats, too."

"Ok, I wasn't planning on getting ass and throat fucked by a man again, but I'll submit willingly to see Daraa's huge cock up Dave's ass and down his throat."

I called Daraa and asked if he was interested in hooking up with me and Bill again and his very handsome, thick, nine-inch uncut Polish American friend. "Yes, when?"

"I'll confirm." I called Bill and asked him to arrange things with Dave and let me know what time works for them.

Bill called back later and said he and Dave were available tomorrow tonight. I called Daraa and he was available, too. I set it up for the next evening, letting Bill know. I asked him to bring Dave to my apartment at 8:00 the next evening. Daraa arrived first. He got undressed and sat on my bed and stroked his beautiful cock hard. I had to resist sucking it and taking it up my ass.

Bill and Dave arrived and I took them into my room and we undressed. I think even Dave noticed how very hot he was. Dave, Bill and I undressed. Dave's fat cock was rock hard. Daraa stood up and, without telling him, Dave got on his back on my bed with his legs up.

Daraa ate his ass and fingered it loose. Dave groaned shaking his handsome, blond head back and forth. Daraa stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered Dave's ass. "Are you ready, Dave, for all twelve inches of my Afghan cock up your hot Polish ass?"

"Yes, I am." Daraa slid his cock up Dave's ass, pushed his knees down and fucked him slowly. Dave groaned and groaned, shaking his head back and forth. He clearly loved it as his thick, nine inch uncut cock got rock hard and started dripping precum.

I walked over, leaned over and swallowed Dave's cock. Dave put his hands on the back of my head holding me down as his thick cock throbbed and shot a huge load of semen down my throat.

When I pulled off Dave's cock and licked my lips, I looked over at Bill who was dumbstruck staring at me and Dave who was still groaning and groaning with a huge cock up his ass.

Daraa sped up, pumping Dave's ass harder. He pushed it all the way up, grunted and shot. He asked if Dave enjoyed having his cock up his tight ass.

"Yes!"

"I'm going to see how tight your throat is." He pulled out, took his condom off and told Dave to turn around with his head bent back over the edge of the bed, open his mouth wide and stick out his tongue. Daraa dripped his semen into Dave's mouth. Dave swallowed it and put his head back, mouth open wide. Daraa inserted his cock and putting his fingers behind Dave's neck and thumbs on his throat and slowly fucked his throat.

"I can feel my Afghan python going in and out of your throat, if you can, flex your throat muscles." Dave must have flexed his muscles well as Daraa grunted loudly, shoved his cock all the way down his throat and shot. "You have a very tight, talented throat. I'm going to reward you by fucking these two hotties up their asses and down their throat!"

Daraa got on his back on my bed. I licked his cock and rolled a condom down on it. As I sat down on it I said, "Dave get up here and stretch my throat again while Daraa stretches my ass." He got up, stood on the bed, looked down at me as I opened my mouth.

He slid his cock down my throat and fucked in rhythm with Daraa's thrusts up my ass. They both groaned, then grunted, shoved their huge cocks all the way in me and shot.

I got on my back, head bent back, mouth wide open. Daraa lubricated my throat with his semen, then slid his python in and out of my throat, pushing it all the way as he grunted, his cock throbbed, and he shot straight down into my belly.

Daraa got back on the bed on his back, looked at Bill with an open condom in his hand. "Bill, I'm going to do the same with you as I just did with Mike." Bill rolled it all the way down, amazing all of us, particularly Dave, then squatted over his cock and sat all the way down on him. He started groaning until I got up on the bed and put my hard cock in front of his mouth.

He opened it and Daraa and I fucked him from both ends in unison. We shot at the same time. Bill got off his cock and on his knees on the floor with his head bent back and tongue out. Daraa fed him his semen, then throat fucked him. Bill swallowed his semen. Dave was watching his childhood friend get seriously throat fucked as he stroked his own big cock.

Bill stood up, his cock hard. Daraa got on his knees, opened his mouth, hugged Bill around his thighs and swallowed Bill's cock, bobbing up and down it until Bill grunted and shot down his throat. "Fuck, Daraa you are a hot cocksucker, too, swallow my hot, Italian semen!"

Daraa, pulled off Bill, licked his lips and looked over at us and noticed Dave's erect cock. He crawled over to Dave like a panther, got on his knees back on his shins, opened his mouth and swallowed his cock, bobbing up and down on it, stroking Dave's foreskin up and down, then pulled off so just Dave's cock head was in his mouth. I assumed Daraa did the same thing he did to me, swirled his tongue around Dave's cock head under his foreskin.

Dave groaned and groaned looking down into Daraa's handsome face. I saw Dave's balls twitch as his cock throb as he filled Daraa's hot mouth with what was clearly a huge load of semen. Daraa swallowed, stood up and French kissed Dave. "Did you taste your hot Polish semen in my mouth?"

"Yes, that was an amazing deep throat blowjob!"

It was very hot to see Bill and Dave, best friends, get used by and enjoying a hot, hung, uncut, aggressive Afghani stud.

I asked, "Daraa, who had the sweetest semen?"

"Dave."

"Who had the tightest ass?"

"Bill."

"Tightest throat?"

"You."

A week later, Bill, Dave and I were sitting on Bill's terrace, drinking beers and smoking pot. Dave asked how I knew Daraa. "I met him in a bar in the East Village and he sucked my cock after I fucked him with a condom on, feeding him my condom semen and throat fucking another huge load down into his belly."

"After, I let him fuck my ass and throat. I enjoyed it as much as you and Bill did. I ended up teaching him and his friends how to eat out their wives and their wives how to suck their huge cocks. We had some really hot threesomes."

Dave said, "Fuck, that sounds hot. We should do a threesome." Bill and I were stunned.

I looked at Bill, he rolled his eyes and nodded. "OK." We got up and walked into Bill's bedroom and got undressed. "Fuck, I've wanted to do this for the past two years since we three fucked those call girls' pussies, asses and throats in Bill's apartment."

Dave instructed, "I'll get on my back on Bill's bed, and he'll sit on my cock while you fuck his throat. Then we can all switch until we've all had both ends of ourselves."

It was hot to watch Bill lift his ass up and down on Dave's thick cock, making Dave groan loudly, while I throat fucked him, me groaning as he treated my cock really well and swallowed my Welsh American semen in one gulp. I watched Dave, after pouring his semen down Bill's throat, aggressively throat fuck more of his hot, Polish semen down into Bill's belly.

After, I fucked Dave's ass while Bill fucked his throat. After I shot, I fed Dave my semen, and while we looked into each other's eyes, I throat fucked more into his belly.

Dave got on his back. I rolled a condom down on his thick cock, squatted over him and sat down on it with my mouth open. Bill slid his cock down my throat, and they rabbit-fucked me aggressively from both ends. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them both groan and speed up their assaults on my fuck holes.

They both grunted, their cocks throbbed and filled me up with their hot semen. After Dave lubricated my throat with his hot condom semen and, putting one hand on the top back of my head and one under my chin, throat fucked me hard. "I can see in your eyes and the way you're flexing your throat muscles around my cock, that you love it. I've wanted to ass fuck and throat fuck you ever since I met you!"

After he shot and I pulled off his cock, I responded, "Dave, you groaned and groaned when Bill and I fucked your tight ass, but not as much as you groaned when Daraa fucked your tight ass with his twelve inch python. I think we're even, if not me ahead."

Bill said, "I agree with Mike. You loved it, Dave. I did, too. Mike did, too. It's hot to be dominated. It just makes us better lovers as we know now what our women feel. Let's smoke another joint and go to bed."

"We can work out our aggressions for each other tomorrow morning." Bill lit the joints and passed them to us. It chilled us out and we fell asleep without showering on top of the covers in a hot room that smelled of pot, sweat and testosterone. I know I slept like a baby.

The next morning, we did it all again. It was very, very hot. We really did work out our aggressions against each other on each other. After we'd fucked each other's asses and throats, swallowing each other's semen, I mentioned that it was funny, given that Dave was jealous of Bill's and my relationship, that we'd spent the night and morning having hot, man-on-man sex together.

We ate breakfast at the Skylight Diner, went to the 26th Street Flea Market, then down to Soho to stores I wanted to show them. We ate lunch at the Vietnamese restaurant on Mott Street.

We ate dinner at the Empire Diner in Chelsea, then went back to Bill's apartment, smoked pot and had hot sex together for another hour, ending with a French kissing orgy, then lots more ass and oral, then falling asleep together for the night. We had sex together several times in Bill's and my apartments until I moved out.

12