Tales of a Cock Slave #78

Story Info
Fun with a hot Latino I met on New Year's Eve.
4.7k words
4.58
3.6k
1
0

Part 78 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I spent the first New Year's Eve after going to graduate school in New York at a restaurant in SoHo with friends. I drove out from Chicago, parked in a garage in the West Village and stayed at a friend's apartment on West 22nd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues.

I took the E train down to dinner but walked back to my friend's apartment as I wanted to see the city again, and at 2:00 in the morning, I stopped at an all-night drugstore and bought condoms and lube as I planned stop in a gay bar on 8th Avenue I had walked past many times hoping to start the new year with a hot cock up my ass and down my throat.

There were no hot men in the bar area, but in the back room I saw a really hot, but not gay looking Latino man with glossy black wavey hair, wide-set brown eyes and nice 5 foot 9 inches body wearing jeans, tight white t-shirt, gray hoodie, leather bomber jacket and black construction boots who looked like the CNN reporter Matt Rivers drinking a beer from a bottle.

We locked eyes. I walked up to him and he said, "Let's go into the bathroom so you can suck my big cock." We tried but were told to leave the bar. On the street, I told him I was staying nearby, and he could come over and I'd suck him and swallow as many times as he wanted, and let him fuck me, then he could stay the night.

He was hesitant. I said, "What better way to start the new year than with your cock down a hot, tight cocksucker's throat and up his hot, tight ass?"

He smiled and his face lit up and said, "Hmmm. You're right, I can't think of a better way to start the New Year!" When we got back to the apartment, we undressed. His body was amazing, slim and muscular like mine.

He sat on the couch with his muscular arms across the back of it. I got between his muscular, hairless legs and, looking up into his big brown eyes, held up his hard cock and sucked one of his hairy balls into my mouth. I rolled it around my mouth with my tongue. He groaned. I sucked the other one. He groaned.

I licked up the underside of his thick, nine inch uncut cock, then wrapped my mouth around his fat, smooth cock head and licked it under his foreskin. He put his head back, closed his eyes, grunted loudly, bucked his hips up and shot a huge load of sweet Latino semen in my mouth. I pulled off him carefully and swallowed his semen.

He looked back down at me and said, "Holy shit. I am so happy you convinced me to come back here with you." I French kissed him, getting us both hard. "I can taste my semen in your mouth." I straddled him with my cock in front of his face. I rubbed my cock head on his lips.

He looked up at me, smiled and opened his mouth. I put my cock in his mouth and he closed it around it. I slid it in and out of his throat, us locking eyes. He flexed his throat muscles and applied suction. I grunted and shot down his hot, tight throat. "You are a great cocksucker!"

He stood up, I got on my knees in front of him, looked up into his handsome face and opened my mouth. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his cock down my throat.

He slowly slid his cock in and out past my tonsils. I flexed my throat muscles and applied suction. He grunted, pushed my head all the way down on him and his fast cock throbbed more semen down my throat.

I took him into the bedroom. We smoked joints then fell asleep on top of the covers. In the morning, I rolled a condom down on his hard cock with my mouth, lubed my ass and sat down on it rubbing his stiff nipples, looking down on his handsome face.

I watched as he opened his eyes, smiled at me, put his hands on my hips and flexed his hips up and down slowly as I flexed my ass muscles, making us both groan. He grunted, pushed me all the way down on his cock, which throbbed as he shot in his condom. "Happy New Year!"

I pulled off his still-hard cock, removed the condom, got on my back with my head over the end of the bed. I poured his semen in my mouth and swallowed it. "I just used your semen to lubricate my throat so you can fuck it."

He got off the bed, stepped up, looked down at me, put his fingers under my neck and his thumb on my throat and slid his cock slowly in and out of my throat, rubbing his own cock through my throat.

I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted and his cock throbbed as he shot down my throat feeding more of his hot, Latino semen. "My name is Carlos. I live in the West Village. You have very hot throat and ass. I'd love to get together again. How long are you staying in New York?"

I told him my name is Mike and that I was flexible in returning to graduate school as I drove out. He smiled a big toothy grin and said, "I live alone, you can stay with me."

I stood up, kissed his pretty lips and said, "Thank you." He got on his back on the bed, lifted his legs and spread his ass cheeks with his hands. I got on my knees and licked his sweet asshole, he groaned.

I looked into his big, brown eyes, sucked one of his balls in my mouth and rolled it around, then the other. He groaned. I licked up the underside of his cock, then licked the precum off his cock head.

I stood up, put a condom on, lubed his ass and fingered it. Carlos groaned louder. I leaned over with my hands on either side of his chest, and almost nose-to-nose, slid my cock up his hot ass and flexed and rolled my hips fucking him slowly. He bucked his back and flexed his ass muscles. I grunted and shot up his ass.

He turned around with his head over the edge of the bed and opened his mouth. I poured my semen in his mouth. He swallowed, then bent his head back and opened his mouth wide.

I put my fingers on the back of his neck and my thumbs on his throat. I slowly fucked his tight throat, rubbing my cock through his neck. He flexed his throat muscles. I grunted, my cock throbbed and he swallowed my semen. "Carlos, thank you. That was amazing."

We fell asleep in each other's arms, smelly and sweaty from our hot, man-on-man sex. We showered and went out to lunch in Chelsea. He told me he worked as a photographer's assistant and hoped to one day be a photographer. After, we went back to my friend's apartment to get my things.

We sat on each other's cocks, rubbing each other nipples, then throat fucked each other, getting sweaty again. We showered, where we sucked each other off, got dressed and walked to his apartment.

It was a nice, small sunny apartment. He showed me the amazing photos he'd taken. In his bedroom, there was mirror on his closet door. We fucked each other from behind on all fours in front of the mirror so we could watch ourselves when we came. When I was fucking him, I realized he was going to cum and cupped my hand under his cock, caught his semen and ate it. He did the same thing to me. After, we 69'd and took a nap.

We went out for dinner at a small restaurant, then to a small bar for a drink. He told me he goes to a gay sex club in the Meatpacking District, the Anvil. I'd been there before. I was really looking forward to going there with that hot, Latino stud. He asked if I wanted to go that night, then out to another club to dance, drink and smoke pot. I said yes.

After some more hot sex, at 10:00, we went to the Anvil, wearing tight blue jeans, tight white t-shirts, gray hoodies, our leather jackets and construction boots. The Anvil was in the basement of a building. It was much better equipped than when I went about five years ago.

It was dimly lit. We undress and put our clothes in lockers and set the passcodes. There were many men there, most very hot and hung. One room in the back had men in leather engaging in aggressive S&M. We did not participate in that, but it was hot to watch for a few minutes, getting us both in the mood for hot man-on-man sex.

We watched as two huge, muscular leather bears throat fucked two young men wearing masks with just mouth holes with their huge hands on the men's small heads, banging their heads against the wall. Before the bears shot, they pulled out of their mouths and pulled the masks off the guys. They were pretty, curly-haired blond boys.

They looked up the bears as they stroked their fat twelve inch uncut cocks and, like fire hoses, shot huge amounts of semen on their pretty faces. The boys licked the semen off each other's faces and smiled back up at the bears.

The bears leaned back without holding their cocks and pissed all over them as they opened their mouths and stuck out their tongues. They smiled at each other, licked their lips, got up and left the room. They had nice cocks, likely nine uncut, hanging almost to their knees.

We went into the platform room where men were sucking each other and fucking each other using condoms. We didn't get fucked by anyone else, just enjoyed having sex together while other men watched.

We got our cocks sucked by hot men, then fucked the two blond curly-haired boys on their backs on the platforms with their legs up. We licked their tasty, tight, pink asshole, making them groan and squirm. We stood up, put condoms on, lubed and fingered their tight holess and fucked their little asses with condoms on looking down into their pretty faces and blue eyes. Their cocks were nine inches uncut. They were very talented Cock Slaves. They flexed their ass muscles.

Carlos and I slowly fucked their tight asses. After three minutes, Carlos and I grunted loudly and shot up their hot asses into our condoms with several men watching with their hands on their cocks and smiles on their faces.

We pulled out of their asses, all four of us groaning. We went around to the other side of the platform. They opened their pretty mouths. We poured our hot condom semen in their mouths. They swallowed it all, licked their pretty lips, bent their heads back and opened their mouths wide. Carlos and I put our fingers on the back of their thin necks and thumbs on their throats. We rubbed our cocks through their throats as we slowly fucked them. They flexed their throat muscles.

Two hot Latinos came over and swallowed the boy's cocks. They went all the way down on them. I assumed they flexed their throat muscles as the little boys bucked their hips as they shot down their throats.

"Fuck, Carlos, such talented throats. These little piggies have obviously done this before. Little boys, you want our semen? If so, flex your throat muscles." They both flexed and Carlos and I rabbit-fucked their tight throats and pulled out so our cock heads were in their cute mouths.

They used their talented little tongues to lick our cock heads under our foreskins. Carlos and I grunted and watched their cheeks puff out as we filled their hot mouths with our semen. The lifted their skinny legs, closed their eyes, waiting for new ass fuckers.

We and several other men watched in amazement as two huge, muscular, twelve inch, uncut black me come up, lube and finger their asses, making them squirm and groan. The boys looked up at them then looked at each other and smile huge, toothy smiles.

The black men put their skinny white legs over their strong, broad shoulders, put on condoms and placed their cock heads at their assholes and holding their hips, shoved them all the way up the little boy's asses with one thrust, pushing them forward on the platforms.

The little boys groaned and groaned. The black men rabbit-fucked their asses, their hairy ass cheeks thrusting rapidly, grunted and shot all the way up them. They pulled out and took their very full condoms off their still hard cocks. The little piggies, who had huge smiles on their pretty faces, turned around with their heads out over the edge of the platforms.

The black studs poured their huge loads of semen into their mouths and pushed their chins up. They swallowed all that semen and put their heads back down and opened their mouths wide. The black men put their big hands on the sides of their small heads and slid their fat cocks all the way in them looking down smiling as they watched their huge cocks stretch their tight throats.

The little boys bucked their backs in response to having twenty-four thick inches of black cock sliding in and out past their tonsils. We could see the little cocksuckers were flexing their throat muscles.

One of the black studs slapped his cocksucker's face cheeks and said, "Keep doing that with your hot throat, cutie, and we'll feed you more hot semen. If you two want our semen in your hot mouths, give us a thumbs up." They both gave the thumbs up. We could see their black cock heads going in and out of their throats.

The black men pulled out so their cock heads were in their mouths. One commanded, "Stroke our cocks and lick our cock heads, pretty boys!" The boys stroked their thick, veiny cocks. It was such a contrast, their small white hands and their mouths wrapped around those huge, veiny black cocks. The men grunted. We could see their pythons throb as they shot in the little boys' mouths again, puffing out their rosy cheeks.

The boys swallowed every drop of their bittersweet semen and the black men pulled out, smacked their faces with their flaccid cocks, One said, "Thank you boys, you are very talented Cock Slaves. Have fun here tonight. I'm sure you'll do very well here tonight and that more men will enjoy your tight fuck holes."

"I hope we didn't stretch them out too much." The boys stood up, looked at each other, smiled and walked away hand-in-hand. Carlos and I went back in the glory hole hallway and got our cocks sucked by hot, tight anonymous throats.

On the way out, we saw the little angels with their hands on the muscular chests of two hot Latino studs as they lifted their tight asses up and down on those Latino pythons shaking their pretty heads back and forth and groaning loudly. When the boys pulled up on their cocks, we could see the Latinos' fat twelve-inch cocks straining their condoms.

All four were groaning and groaning. We waited to see those boys take the Latino's semen up their asses. When the little boys got up off their cocks, we could see the Latinos had thick twelve inch cocks. The boys got off the platform and stood there knowing what was going to happened to them next.

The Latinos got off the platforms, picked up the little boys and put them on their backs so their heads were out past the edge of the platforms. The boys opened their mouths wide, stuck out their little tongues and wagged them.

The Latino studs poured their condom semen down their throats, pushed their chins up forcing them to swallow it all while two hot white men came over and sucked their cocks as the Latinos used their throats. The boys held their heads down as they shot down their throats. They pulled off and walked away.

The little boys bent their heads back and opened their mouths wide. The Latinos put their huge hands on the sides of their pretty little heads and slid their cocks all the way down their throats, so the boy's noses were in their huge, low-hanging balls and their noses were in the Latino's bushy pubes.

As they were rabbit-fucking their throats, we could see the Latino's cock heads going in and out of their throats. The Latinos pushed their cocks all the way down their throats. The boys wrapped their arms around their thighs to ensure they shot down their throats.

The Latinos grunted and the boys bucked their backs up in response to those huge cocks throbbing in their throats and the huge amount of semen shooting into their bellies. The boys let go of their thighs and the Latinos pulled out slowly. The boys stayed on their backs. When they looked at each other, we saw the Latino's semen drip out of their mouths.

Carlos looked at me and said, "Fuck, what hot, hungry, pretty little piggies! Seems they can take anything. Not that often you see thick twelve inch uncut cocks and men that can take them. I hope they find more hot men to use their asses and throats, and they all use condoms, and get home safely!"

"I'm glad we had their asses and throats first so they were nice and tight!"

At 1:00 am, we went back to Carlos' apartment, showed together, dressed in our jeans (no underwear), our tight t-shirts and leather jackets, and walked to a dance club on West 19th Street. It turned out to be a club I went to often when I lived on 19th. We had a lot fun drinking, smoking pot and dancing. The lighting and were great, the crowd fun and, as I remembered, cheap drinks. Carlos was a great dancer as was I.

We danced for two hours, with ourselves, hot women, and other hot men. I saw the men had taken off their shirts and had stuffed them in either their back right or left pockets. "What does left vs. right mean?"

"Left means you're looking for a hot man to take home. Since we are together, the other men will assume they'd be leaving with us both. He saw two men he knew, a hot black and an Irish American man, Samuel (my height) and Liam (Carlos' height), who, turns out, both had thick nine-inch uncut cocks. We had beers together then hit the dance floor for twenty minutes. They were great dancers, too.

Samuel got behind me, rubbing his hands up and down my torso from cock to pecs, rubbing my nipples and nuzzling my neck and licking the inside of my ear. Liam did the same to Carlos, getting us rock hard, sweaty and in the mood for hot, sweaty man-on-man sex. We French kissed and I told Carlos we needed to get naked and fucking asap. Carlos invited them back to his apartment.

When we got to Carlos' apartment, we practically tore each other's clothes off, drank whiskey, smoked pot. I annouced, "Men, time to get our cocks wet." We kneeled on the bed and French kissed each other to get us hard again. Liam and Samuel spit roasted me, me sitting on Samuel's very thick cock while Liam throat fucked me. Then they spit roasted Carlos. Then me again with Samuel down my throat, the Carlos with Samuel down his throat.

After an hour, we all fell asleep in a pile of hot, exhausted, thoroughly satisfied multi-racial men in Carlos' bed in a hot room smelling of sweat, semen, testosterone, and pot smoke. As we were slipping off into dream land, Samuel said, "We've had our fat cocks in Carlos many times. Glad we all four hooked up. Mike, you are very hot and have a talented ass and throat."

I went all the way down on him again, flexed my throat muscles and, when I heard him grunt, pulled off, so he filled my mouth with another huge load of his bittersweet black semen. "Fuck, Mike. Liam, feed Carlos!" Carlos did the same thing to Liam. Liam grunted loudly as he puffed out Carlos' cheeks. Carlos pulled off with all Liam's semen still in his mouth. He gulped it down, licked his lips and kissed Liam goodnight.

"Fuck, Carlos! Sweet dreams, hot men!" I know I dreamed all night of us four being on a deserted island living off each other's semen for the rest of time.

The next morning, we woke up in a big, multi-racial tangle of hot men with raging morning wood. We had hot sex again and built up a huge appetite. We went out to a small French diner in the Meatpacking District for brunch and back to his apartment for more hot sex. They left and Carlos and I had sex again and took a nap.

We went out to dinner and to another club where we danced, drank and smoked pot for two hours. We met two hot women there, a black and Latina, Sarah and Louisa. After dancing with them for an hour, we took them back to his apartment and had sweet, hot sex for an hour.

They both loved sucking cock and were very good at it. I loved watching Carlos making sweet love to Sarah with his hands on the bed and her legs over his shoulders looking down at her as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy, making her groan. He grunted and shot.

He looked over at me as I was doing the same thing to Louisa next to them, he smiled indicating he loved watching me, too. After Carlos and I came, they drank our semen and sucked our cocks. Carlos and I ate them out, making them groan as they came.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12