Tales of a Cock Slave #78

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women and I dressed. I put them in two cabs. When I got back, I undressed, got back in Carlos' bed and told him, "It was so hot watching you fuck Sarah."

"It was hot watching you fuck Louisa." He went down on me and swallowed my load. I went down on his hard cock and swallowed his. "Are you bisexual?"

"Yes, I intend to marry a woman and have a family. You?"

"Yes, me, too." We fell fast asleep in each other's arms.

When we woke up, I watched the news and realized a huge snow storm was sweeping across the Midwest. I told Carlos I had to leave to get ahead of the storm. When we said goodbye, exchanged phone numbers and French kissed each other.

Little did I know that on the trip back I'd be Cock Slave for a hot police officer, three hot mechanics and numerous very hot truckers, including hot oral and anal sex in the back of a police car, in the garage at the mechanics, in the bathroom at a bar and in a motel room and the back of numerous tractor trailers all within three days.

We hooked up twice when I was in New York, once going back to the Anvil where the little blond angels were the stars of the show again taking numerous feet of cock up both ends during the two hours we were there, including ours several times.

Carlos suggested we take them back to his apartment. I answered, "Yes, in my experience, piggy, submissive bottoms like that go wild when they are not on display. I'd love to see if that is the same with them."

"Me, too. I'll ask them." They agreed to come to Carlos. They told us their names were Timothy and Thomas and that we were going to do whatever they want. Pointing to Carlos, "Darkie, get on all fours. Whitey, get down there and wrap that throat around his cock." Timothy took his ass and Thomas took his throat. They were very aggressive and verbal, slapping his ass and face cheeks.

Timothy's thrusts up Carlos' ass set the rhythm for Carlos' cock sliding in and out of my throat. I flexed and, clearly Carlos flexed, as the blond tops grunted loudly, both cried out, "Fuck, such hot holes, Darkie!" as they shot into him. I felt Carlos' cock throb as he shot down into my belly. Timothy poured his semen in a glass.

"On all fours, Whitey. Darkie, throat his cock." Timothy took my throat while Thomas took my ass. Again, verbal, and aggressive, slapping my ass and face cheeks. "Flex those muscles, Whitey doggy, and we'll fill you up!" I flexed my ass and throat muscles as Carlos flexed his throat muscles. They alll shot at the same time. Thomas poured his semen in a glass.

"On you backs, doggies, legs up." They each got down and ate our asses like pro's, making us groan and get rock hard in anticipation of getting fucked by those hot, little, blond devils again. They both stood up, put on condoms, lubed our asses with their semen, pushed our knees down next to our heads, leaned over, nose-to-nose with us and rabbit-fucked us hard. We all groaned and groaned. Carlos and I waited to flex so their assault lasted as long as possible.

Carlos and I groaned and groaned, smiling at each other. "Flex, now, doggies!" We flexed, they both slammed their cocks all the way up our asses, they low-hanging balls slapping our taints, grunted, "Uh," with every throb of their fat cocks as they shot up our asses.

Carlos and I shot on our bellies and chest. The blond devils wipe it up and fed our semen to us. They pulled out and poured their semen in two glasses. "Take our asses, doggies. Use our semen to lube us. We like it hard."

They got on their backs and spread their ass cheeks showing their hot, pink assholes. We dropped to our knees, spread their firm, hairless ass cheeks and licked their rosebud assholes. They groaned. We stood up, put on condoms, poured their semen down their ass cracks and shoved our cocks all the way in them and slapped their assess as we rabbit-fucked them hard.

I asked, "Hot blond devils, hard enough for you?"

"No."

Carlos and I smiled at each other, pushed their knees down beside their beautiful heads, locked eyes with them, nose-to-nose and pounded them hard. They bucked their backs in ecstasy and flexed their ass muscles. Carlos and I grunted, huffed out hot breath on their pretty faces and shot big. "Now, fuck our throats harder."

They turned around with their heads over the end of the bed. We poured our semen in their mouths. They swallowed it and licked their lips. They put their heads back and opened their mouths wide.

We put our cocks at their mouths, and they licked the precum out of our piss slits. We slid our cocks down their throat with our fingers on the back of their necks and our thumbs on their throat. We banged their throats, so our balls were bouncing off their noses and their chins in our trimmed pubes. We could see our cock heads stretching their throats as we rubbed our cocks.

They flexed well. Carlos and I leaned over and swallowed their cocks. We all shot at the same time, swallowing each other's semen. After, we sat on Carlos' bed and smoked joints. Timothy said, "You two are fucking hot. You did a great job servicing our cocks and holes."

I responded, "You two little blond devils are very hot. I'm glad we were able to bring out and enjoy your wild side." We all fell asleep in a pile, then had more hot sex in the morning.

We kept in touch. He married Sarah and had three children and became a successful photographer. I told him I'd married and had three children. Liam and Samuel married and Timothy and Thomas married hot black, nine-inch uncut black twins.

12