Tales of a Cock Slave #80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bear commanded, "Clean him off!" They all gathered around me. Once I realized they were going to piss on me, I closed my eyes. I felt all their warm urine washing all that semen down my body into the towels on the floor under me. "Look at our hottie Cock Slave, covered with our semen and urine! Boy, stand up!"

I stood up and Bear got on his knees and sucked my cock. I rabbit-fucked him with my hands on both sides of his furry face, us locking eyes. "Flex your throat muscles, Bear, and I'll feed you."

I pulled out and shot my hot Welsh American semen in his mouth. "Bear, stand up and spit my semen in his ass crack," pointing to Chris, who smiled, "Use it to fuck his ass. I assume Bear, you have a condom big enough for you python?"

"Yes, I have several. Chris, get ready. Men, watch." Someone picked up all the towels and put them in garbage bags, then rolled a padded platform under the spotlight. "Chris, on your back, legs up, head back. Luis, come here." A hot Latino with a thick eleven inch uncut cock stepped up.

He put his cock head on Chris' lips as Bear got down on his knees and ate Chris' ass, making him groan. He stood up, slapped lube on Chris' ass, pushed his knees back giving him full access to his asshole and shoved his fat cock all the way up in one thrust.

Chris bucked his back and yelled out, "Holy fucking shit! That feels amazing. Bear, please fuck me harder!"

Luis put his hands on either side of Chris' beautiful head and shoved his cock all the down his throat so Chris' chin was in his bushy pubes and his nose was crushed into his huge balls. They looked at each other and rabbit-fucked him from both ends. We could see Luis' fat cock head stretch Chris' throat as he slid it in and out. Men started clapping. "Harder! Harder! Harder! Fill him up!"

Bear said to me, "Mike, get down on his cock with that hot throat. He deserves amazing deep throat considering what we're doing to his tight holes." I swallowed Chris's cock in one gulp. Bear held my head all the way down on him as he and Luis grunted.

Chris flinched and all three shot. I swallowed Chris' semen and pulled off. Bear and Luis pulled out of him. Eddie helped him off the platform, hugged him, dropped to his knees and, looking up at his hot boyfriend, slowly sucked him off, stroking his cock.

Bear said, "Cock Slave, swallow my condom semen." I got on my knees, bent back my head, opened my mouth. He poured his huge load of semen in my mouth. I gargled it, then swallowed. Bear said, "Holy fucking shit, you love your semen! Come with me."

I followed him to the far side of the room. "This is an ass glory hole. I'm going to put you in it with your legs tied up and your hot, tight ass out that hole. That shelf is for the condoms, lube and those three glasses will be full of hot semen by the time all these men are done with you after an hour."

"We'll pour that semen on a worthy man, then wash it off him with our urine. Have fun!" He French kissed me. His tongue was like his huge cock assaulting my mouth. He made me cum. I shot in my hand, and when he stopped kissing me, I fed it to him.

I laid down in the booth with my ass out the hole. Bear tied up my legs. I relaxed and submitted. I was pleasantly surprised by how thick their cocks were. Some went really slowly, some fast. My ass got a real workout as I flexed my ass muscles, keeping it tight for the next thick stud. I kept count. By the end of the hour, my ass had been fucked 32 times. Bear came in and pulled me forward with my head bent back. "Open wide!"

He slid his huge, fat cock down my throat and slowly fucked it with his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat. "I'm rubbing my fat cock through your neck. I can feel it stretching your tonsils. Flex those throat muscles and I'll shoot in your hot mouth."

I flexed and flexed. He pulled out with his huge, smooth cock head in my mouth. He shot so much semen my cheeks puffed out. I chugged it down before he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Mike, I've fucked a lot of throats. Yours is the tightest and hottest. I'm amazed you can flex your throat muscles with such a fat cock down it!" He leaned over and sucked my cock. He was an amazing cock sucker.

He untied my legs, helped me off the platform. When we went into the room, I saw four glasses full of milky semen. Bear got on his knees under the spotlight, on towels. "Mike, pour that semen on me. Men, wash it off me!" I poured all four glassed on him, one on his head, one on his face, one down his back and the other on his furry chest.

All the men, including me, Chris and Eddie pissed all over him. He opened his mouth and men pissed in it. He got a huge hard on. I told him, "Bear, stroke your cock and shoot in my mouth!" I got down on all fours, looked up into his hot, furry face and wrapped my mouth around his cock head. He stroked his cock and shot a huge load in my mouth. I swallowed it and stood up.

"Men, we should reward Bear. Bring out that platform. Two men with the biggest cocks step up." 2 hot black men with thick twelve inch uncut cocks came up. "Bear, please get on the platform, lift your legs and straighten out your throat. Nubian gods, fuck him as hard as you can. Men, stand around him in the spotlight."

Bear took it like a pro. The black men rabbit-fucked him hard. I put my lips around his cock head, licking around it under his very thick foreskin. All three shot at the same time, me swallowing another huge load of Bear semen. All the men clapped. The black men pulled out.

"Men, coat Bear in our semen." Bear got off the platform and dropped to his knees. We all gathered around him, Chris and Eddie, too, and stroked thirty-one loads of semen on him. I told Bear, "Open your mouth, tongue out."

I wiped it all up and wiped it on his tongue. "After I wipe semen on your tongue, swallow it and open up again for more." It took a 5 wipes to feed him all that semen. I throat fucked it all down his throat adding more of my semen.

"Bear, you did a great job. What do you want to do now?"

"Ass glory hole!"

"Men, do you want his ass?"

A hot Irish American man with a huge, uncut cocks and a red bush said, "No, I'd rather fuck his throat on his back so I can see his fiery beard and my fiery pubes together. And, throats get tighter faster than asses. I'll go first."

Bear got on his back on the platform, bent his head back and opened his mouth wide. The Irish stud, one of the most beautiful men I'd ever seen, throat fucked him slowly. He bent over and swallowed his cock. We all gasped in amazement. They both came at the same time. The Irish man pulled off, licked his lips and smiled. He pulled out, leaned over and kissed Bear.

Each man rabbit-fucked Bear's throat, shooting into his belly. I watched as all thirty fed him their semen. After we were all done, he fell asleep on the platform, cum drunk. The other Bear dressed, picked him up and left with him.

We all dressed and left. I asked Chris if he was ok to drive. "Fuck yes. It was a reunion for me, seeing Bear again." As we were driving back to Brooklyn, he told me that he grew up in a town on Long Island where there were no gay men, and he longed to have his ass and throat fucked by a super-hung, uncut, aggressive hot man. He hung at rest areas and sucked some cock there, but it wasn't what he really wanted. He moved to New York to get his Law Masters and went to a gay sex club.

"Bear and his brother, Bear 2, saw me struggling to take cocks up my ass and down my throat, so they offered to teach me. They were my Cock Masters. They taught me all I know about hot man-on-man sex. One I mastered their fat, thirteen inch cocks, I could handle anything. Please, stay over with us. I feel like fucking you while I look into Eddie's eyes!"

"You were obviously a great student, hot stud!"

When we got back to their apartment, we got naked and smoked three joints. I got on all fours on their bed. Eddie took my throat while Chris took my ass. They rabbit-fucked me hard. I was in heaven, Eddie massaging my neck and Chris my lower back. They both grunted, their cocks throbbed and I felt every spurt of their semen shoot down my throat and up my ass.

They pulled out. Chris used his semen to lube Eddie's ass and took it while I took his throat. Chris and I spit roasted Eddie and switched ends. Then Eddie and I spit roasted Chris, then switched. As Eddie and I fucked him, we French kissed.

We fell asleep sweaty, cum drunk and stoned on top of the covers. We woke up the next morning and went to the Greek diner nearby for breakfast. We went back to their apartment, undressed and watched a gay porn movie sitting on their couch.

I got between Chris' knees and sucked him while Eddie fucked my ass. After they both shot, they traded places, Chris used Eddie's hot semen to lube my ass. I sat while Eddie sucked my cock and Chris fucked his ass. We French kissed while we were fucking Eddie.

Chris leaned over, cupped his hand under Eddie's cock and all three of us shot at the same time. I saw Chris eat Eddie's semen. Eddie got on his knees, Chris poured his condom semen down his throat and gently throat fucked him rubbing his head. They were looking into each other's eyes lovingly. It was so hot seeing them so in love.

A week later, Chris and Eddie took me to a different sex club in the West Village. It was on a roof deck. It was a clear, cool night. When we walked out on to the deck, there were 4 men leaning over on their elbows on the wall around the roof deck, naked with their hot asses sticking out. There was a small table with condoms, lube and several glasses.

Chris said, "Let's wait until 5 more men arrive so there are enough for 4 men to get spit roasted at the same time. Within 15 minutes there were enough men. One joined the other four, two joined us and put on condoms, lubed a man's asshole and we fucked them all holding their hips.

There was lots and lots of groaning, drowning out the noise from the street. I was fucking a hot, slender Latino man who knew to flex his ass muscles. It felt amazing on my cock. We looked at each other, all enjoying ourselves. One by one, we grunted and shot up their asses into our condoms.

We each poured our condom semen in one of the glasses and took their places. The hot Latino took my ass with his hands on my shoulders, rubbing my neck with his thumbs. I could tell he had at least a ten inch cock. He fucked my ass really, really slowly, making me groan. All the other men were groaning, too.

As they shot up our asses, they pulled out and put their condom semen in the glasses. 5 super-hung men sat on the ledge. We put condoms on their cocks with our mouths, lubed our asses and sat down on the men's cock, leaned over and swallowed the other men's cocks. I sat on a hot black man's thick eleven inch uncut cock while the hot Latino took my throat.

They flexed their hips, fucking my ass and throat. I flexed my throat and ass muscles and they rewarded me with their huge, thick cocks throbbing in me at the same time. All five poured their semen in the glasses, which were almost full.

I saw several of the men get on their knees. I joined them assuming that we would get fed the semen and throat fucked. My Latino poured an entire glass of semen down my throat, then gently throat fucked me, us looking into each other's eyes. He smiled and ran his fingers through my long hair.

I never wanted him to stop, so I stopped flexing my throat muscles. He rubbed my cheek and pulled his cock out so his cock head was in my mouth. I looked up at him and licked around his cock head under his thick, tasty foreskin.

He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot, sweet semen. He pulled out and said, "Thank you." He dropped to his knees, I stood up, he licked my cock head getting me hard and gave me an amazing blowjob.

He stood up and said, "I'm Luis. We met at the other sex party. I throat fucked your hot blond friend while Bear fucked his ass. I live with my boyfriend, Thomas, in SoHo. He is a hot black man with a thick eleven inch uncut cock. Do you want to come over, play with us and spend the night?"

"Yes, thank you." We put our clothes on and told Chris that I was leaving with him. Chris smiled. Luis and I walked down the stairs, out to the street, to his building. We entered his apartment.

His boyfriend was sitting naked on the couch watching hot gay porn. Luis and I undressed. I got down on all fours between Thomas' legs, look up at him and swallowed his hard cock. I stroked up and down it with my hand as I sucked him.

I felt Luis put lube on my ass, fingered it and insert his cock. I took my hand off Thomas' cock and let the rhythm of Luis' fucking my ass push me up and down Thomas' cock. I flexed my throat and ass muscles making them groan. Thomas put his hands on the sides of my head, grunted and shot. Luis shot up my ass.

I pulled off Thomas, who said, "Fuck, Luis. What a hot cocksucker! Let's switch places after I suck his cock." I stood up, Thomas leaned over and took my cock into his warm mouth. I put my hands on his head but let him suck me without moving his head. He applied maximum suction, flexed his throat muscles and licked the underside of my cock.

I grunted and shot down his throat. "Thomas, you are a hot cock sucker!" Luis sat down on the couch, I got back down on all fours and went all the way down on him as Thomas lubed and fingered my ass. Luis and I groaned and groaned.

Thomas got on his back on the floor. I got on all fours and crawled up between his legs, looked into his eyes, put a condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on him. He groaned loudly and flexed his hips up forcing his cock all the way down my throat. I lubed my ass and sat down on it. Looking up at Luis, I opened my mouth wide. He slid his cock down my throat. So hot!

They flexed their hips, fucking me from both ends. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted and shot. I got on my knees. Thomas poured his sweet semen in my mouth. I swallowed it and opened wide. He slowly throat fucked it and shot another huge load down into my belly.

We showered together, got dressed and went out for breakfast. After breakfast, I walked to work.

After work, I took the subway home. Chris and Eddie were in the garden. Chris asked me how I serviced Luis. "I sucked, Thomas', his boyfriend's fat eleven inch uncut cock while he fucked my ass. Thomas sucked me off before he fucked my ass as I sucked Luis off. They live three blocks from my office in Soho." My roommate wasn't home, so we sucked each other off in the garden.

Chris said, "Let's go upstairs and do to Mike what they did to him. We went up and stripped each other.

"Chris get on your back." I looked into his blue eyes as I rolled a condom down on his thick cock. I lubed my ass, squatted over it and sat down on it. He groaned loudly. Eddie slid his cock down my throat and they flexed their hips as I flexed my ass and throat muscles fucking me from both ends. They both shot at the same time.

They switched, "Eddie, please get on your back. Chris, pour you semen down my throat and throat fuck me." I rolled a condom on Eddie's fat cock with my mouth and sat on it. I bent back my head, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

Chris poured his condom semen down my throat. I swallowed, put my head down and opened my mouth wide. Chris throat fucked me while Eddie fucked my ass. Both were groaning. We all shot at the same time. Eddie wiped my semen off his chest and ate it.

Chris pulled out and I got off Eddie's cock. I got on my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Eddie poured his huge load of condom semen down my throat. I put my head down, opened my mouth wide and looked up into his big, brown eyes.

He slowly fucked my throat while I flexed my throat muscles. Eddie grunted, push his cock all the way down my throat and, as his cock throbbed, fed me more of his hot, Latino semen.

Chris said, "That was so hot! Eddie, wasn't it? Mike, I'm glad to have you as neighbor. As they live near your office, I hope you get together with them frequently. We will definitely invite then to our next party!"

"I have their phone number. I call them to make sure they are both home when I want to play. Would you be interested getting them over here so all four of you can use me?"

"Yes, that would be hot." I called them the next day and invited them. Luis said yes. We settled on a date and time. I gave them the directions to get there by subway and to ring my doorbell. By this time, my roommate moved out to move into a new apartment in Manhattan.

They arrived and I took them upstairs. Chris smiled knowing Luis had fucked his throat at the club. Thomas got on his back on the floor. I rolled a condom down on his huge cock, lubed my ass and sat on it and opened my mouth wide. Luis slid his hot cock down my throat. They both gently fucked me from both ends. After they grunted loudly and shot into me, they switched.

They spit roasted Chris, then Eddie. It was very hot. They put their condom semen in a glass which I drank before they all stood around me, stroking their foreskins up and down their huge cocks and coating my face and tongue with their semen. Thomas wiped it all into my mouth, then throat fucked me again while I sat on Luis' cock. They dressed and left.

Chris, Eddie and I fell asleep on their bed. In the morning, as I was bouncing up and down on Chris' cock, he asked me when my birthday was. I told him the date. "What would you like for your birthday present?"

"Two Bears, one up my ass, the other down my throat while all the men at the club stroke their hot semen onto my body. You suck my cock, then you and Eddie lick all their semen off my body."

"I'm sure they'd love fucking you from both ends. I'll call Bear and set it up. Have you ever had 2 fat thirteen inch cocks up both ends of you?"

"No, but two thick twelve inch uncut cocks. In my experience, at that size an inch doesn't make a real difference, it's the thickness that matters."

He smiled and rolled his eyes, "Of course, don't know why I asked."

He set it up. We went to the club and both Bears answered the door naked. I almost fainted knowing what was about to happen to me. Chris, Eddie and I undressed. We smoked joints and drank beers. I got on my back on the platform, lifted my legs and bent my head back.

Bear commanded, "Men, my twin and I are going to fuck our hot Cock Slave up his tight ass and down his tight throat slowly so he feels all twenty-six inches of our fat Scottish American pythons sliding past his tight, hot tonsils and sphincter. You all stroked you huge cocks and coat him with your semen."

Bear 1 lubed my ass and fingered it. Bear 2 rubbed his dripping cock head on my lips. I opened my mouth and the Bears slid their huge, thick cocks into me. I bucked my back as they impaled me. I flexed my throat and ass muscles, making them groan. "Keep doing that Cock Slave. Men, shoot on him!"

All the men, including Eddie and Chris stood around us. I could hear them groaning as they stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks. I flexed my throat and ass muscles. I heard grunts and felt their huge spurts of hot semen shooting on my body. I loved submitting to those hot men and bringing them pleasure. The Bears grunted and I felt their huge cocks throb deep inside me as they shot what must have been huge loads.

Bear 1 cried out, "Fuck, Cock Slave. You really know how to treat huge cocks. Bear 1 pulled out of my ass and poured his condom semen on me. Then, Bear 2 stroked another load onto my body.

Chris sucked my cock, swallowing my semen. He and Eddie licked all the semen off me. Their warm tongues felt amazing as they licked all over my body. I got rock hard again.

Bear 2 sucked my cock and swallowed. I saw Thomas and Luis walk up. Luis put my legs over his shoulders, lubed my ass and fingered it. He slid his cock up my ass while Thomas slid his cock down my throat. They rabbit-fucked me hard as I flexed my ass and throat muscles.