Tales of a Cock Slave #80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt someone stroke my cock and I shot on my belly and chest. I assumed it was Thomas. I was correct as I heard him say, "Sweet as usual! Chris, you're next." Luis and Thomas shoved their cocks all the way in me, grunted as their cocks throbbed and filled my belly and Luis' condom with his semen.

I got off the platform and saw Chris walk up with his handsome face lit up with a huge, toothy smile and got on his back on the platform. Thomas put his legs over his shoulders while Luis put his fingers behind Chris' neck and his thumbs on his throat.

They slowly fucked Chris who started jerking his cock. I went over and wrapped my mouth around his cock head. All three shot at the same time. I swallowed Chris' semen. Thomas said, "Eddie, you're next." We three did the same thing to Eddie and I got another load of his hot, sweet Latino semen in my mouth. I swallowed it.

"Mike, you're next." I was beyond excited to get on my back for them again. Thomas took my ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Luis took my throat as I wrapped my arms around his thighs. I held them in all the way in me, flexed my throat and ass muscles. They grunted and I felt their cocks throb and shoot into me. I felt a hot mouth on my cock and I fed it.

I got off the platform on my knees on the floor, opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. Bear 2 said, "Look men, our little Cock Slave is still hungry for more semen. Feed him!" I watched as they all stood around me, at least 20 men, stroking their hot foreskins up and down their huge cocks. As they were about to shoot, they walked up, put their cock head in my mouth and shot their semen into the back of my throat. I didn't have to swallow as it all just slid down my throat.

Bear 1 put one of his huge hands on the back of my head, pulled me forward, then put his other huge hand under my chin. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and he slid his thick python all the way down it, holding my head down on him.

I looked up at him and flexed my throat muscles until his cock throbbed and shot right into my belly. He pulled out and Bear 2 did the same thing to me. After he shot, he pulled me up to my feet, kissed me and said, "Happy Birthday, Cock Slave!"

Luis picked me up and said, "Time to go. Stay with us, we'll play more tomorrow morning before you go to work." I'd hoped they'd invite me so I wore work clothes to my party. The next morning I sat on Thomas' cock while Luis fucked my throat.

After they shot, Thomas lubricated my throat with his semen and throat fucked me. He got down on his knees and sucked me off. Luis got down on his knees, licked my cock head to get me hard again and sucked me off. We showered, I dressed, grabbed breakfast at a deli on the corner and went to work a very, very happy birthday boy with my throat and ass tingling.

Chris, Eddie and I went to several different sex clubs over the 18 months I lived in the apartment below them.

I hooked up with Luis and Thomas numerous times at their apartment. I spent many an hour in their there servicing their cocks. It was like them feeding me breakfast, lunch and dinner on a regular basis.

Two years later, I saw Chris on the subway platform. We chatted and he told me he and Eddie had gotten married and live in Hell's Kitchen. We hooked up there several times. I asked him about Bear 1 and Bear 2. "Their names are William (Billy) and Thomas (Tommy). They are of Scottish descent. They married 2, thirteen inch uncut black men, furry like them, Gilbert and Spencer. Want to get together with them?"

"You, me and Eddie?"

"No, not Eddie. I like to keep his ass and throat tight. I'll set it up."

When Eddie was away, he set it up. He put out condoms, lube, two glasses, joints, a lighter and an ashtray. We all undressed and smoked the joints on Chris' and Eddie's bed. Chris had full length mirror on their closet doors, so we could watch as Gilbert and Tommy ass fucked us. Billy and Spencer fucked us.

Gilbert and Tommy spit roasted Chris while Billy and Spencer spit roasted me. We all switched until the four bears had both Chris' and my asses and throats. In addition to being hot, hung studs with endless stamina, they were groaners. They groaned and groaned as we flexed our ass and throat muscles.

When each of was being spit roasted by both Bears and both black men, they went really, really slowly. I loved feeing all thirteen inches their thick cocks sliding slowly in and out past my tonsils and sphincter.

When we each were being spit roasted by a bear and black stud, they rabbit-fucked our tight asses and throat. I have to admit, the rabbit-fucking was much hotter, feeling their huge balls slap against my ass and chin.

When they were ready to fill us up, they'd grunt, shove their pythons all the way into us, and as their huge cocks throbbed, filled us up with their hot semen. By the end of the spit roast fest, the two glasses of semen were full. After they pulled out of our asses and throats, us feeling every inch sliding out, Chris and I got on our knees, heads back, mouths open and tongues out.

Billy and Tommy poured the semen down our throats while Gilbert and Spencer aggressively throat fucked it and more of their hot, sweet semen down into our bellies.

After, we all sat on Chris' terrace, drank cocktails and smoked joints, all naked. I marveled at how many inches of hot, thick, uncut cocks were mere feet from me and that they'd been up my ass and down my throat so many times so far that evening. Billy Bear said, "Mike and Chris, our Fuzzy Bear cocks need attention. On your knees between our knees. Start with me and my beloved husband, Gilbert.

Chris and I got on our knees, I took Billy and he took Spencer. We both lifted up their huge, thick cocks, licked and kissed each ball, then licked up the undersides of the fat cocks, skinned them back and licked the pre-cum off their cock heads, then wrapped our mouths around them, stroked their thick cocks and were rewarded with huge mouthfuls of their hot semen.

When we started on Tommy and Gilbert, it was clear they were competing with their brothers. They held the sides of our heads and forced our throats up and down their cocks, then pushed us all the way down with our noses in their fragrant pubes and our chins resting in their huge, warm balls. Chris and I flexed our throat muscles. They grunted, their cocks throbbed and we- felt every spurt of their hot semen fly down our throats.

We all had another cocktail and joint, then went to bed, all of us in Chris' and Eddie's King sized bed. In the morning, Chris and I sat on the white Bears' cocks while the black Bears fucked our throats. They flexed their hips slowly, us not flexing any muscles. After about 5 hot minutes, we felt their huge cocks throb and fill us up.

The Bears put their semen in two glasses. They switched and flexed their hips aggressively, rabbit-fucking us hard from both ends. They poured their semen into the two glasses. Chris looked at me and then said to them, "Mike and I haven't gotten our cocks wet yet, and we haven't cummed. Mike, take them one by one?"

Billy got down on all fours. Chris took his ass, I took his throat and Gilbert got on his back and took his husband's huge cock in his mouth. Chris and I fucked them slowly. He flexed his throat and ass muscles.

"Billy, please stop. We want to enjoy your ass and throat a long time. We'll let you know when we want to fill you up and you fill your hot husband's belly with your Scottish semen." Chris leaned over and French kissed me. It energized us. When we finished our kiss, Chris mouthed, "Go!" We rabbit-fucked the Scottish American Bear's ass and throat.

"Billy and Gilbert flex those muscles!" Chris and I looked at each other as we groaned and groaned. He winked at me. We shoved our cocks all the way up into the hot Bear, grunted and shot. "Chris, did you feel Bears cock throb as he filled up his hot husband?"

"Yes, who could miss such a huge cock throbbing so close to my cock." He poured his condom semen in a glass.

We took Tommy, me his tight ass and Chris his tight throat, and his hot husband got down on his back and swallowed his python. "Tommy and Spencer, flex those muscles." We rabbit-fucked them, me holding his hips, Chris holding the sides of his head. Chris and I smiled at each other, stuffed our cock all the way in him, grunted and shot. I could feel Tommy's huge cock throb with my cock. I put my semen in a glass.

We then took Gilbert, Chris his ass, me his hot throat. Billy got on his back and took his husband's cock down his throat. We went really slowly. Gilbert knew not to flex his muscles.

Chris and I stared into each other's eyes, thoroughly enjoying both ends of the truly hot black Bear who was submitting to us. "Gilbert and Tommy, start flexing!" In a minute, our three cocks throbbed and we shot. Chris poured his semen into one of the glasses.

We took Spencer, me his ass and Chris his throat while Tommy took his husband's cock down his throat. "Since you are the last one we'll be spit roasting, we are going to go very, very slow." Chris and I slowly flexed our hips, sliding our cocks in and out of his hot holes.

Chris commanded, "Hot lovers, start flexing!" Chris and I rabbit-fucked their holes and we three shot. I poured my semen in one of the glasses. I asked Chris, who do you want to throat fuck this semen into our belly. "The white Bears."

Chris and I handed Billy and Tommy the glasses of semen, got on our knees, heads back, mouths wide open and tongues out. They dripped all the semen down our throats. We swallowed it all, put our heads down and rubbed our lips on their dripping cock heads.

We opened our mouths, leaned forward and swallowed their cocks. The Bears stood there with their arms crossed as Chris and I stroked up and down their cocks with one hand, applying suction. We pulled off with their cock heads in our mouths.

We looked up at our Bear Masters, licked their cock heads and waited for their huge loads to puff out our cheeks. The Bears grunted loudly and, sure enough, we had to chug it down quickly as not to spill a precious drop.

The Bears pulled our heads off their cock heads, pull us up to our feet and French kissed us, getting us hard. Gilbert and Spencer got on their knees and sucked us off.

We sat on the terrace and smoked two joints each, then fell asleep in a big pile of exhausted, truly satisfied hot men. When we woke up, Chris and I went out shopping on 9th Avenue to buy food and wine for a great meal. We prepared it in Chris and Eddie's amazing kitchen. We ate it out on the terrace.

After we smoked a joint, I said, "I'd love to watch you hot, loving husbands fuck each other. Starting with the black Bears fucking the white Bears up their asses." Chris and I watched as the black Bears rabbit-fucked their husbands. Lots of hot groaning. The black Bears put their hands on their husband's shoulders and shoved their cocks all the way up their asses, grunted and shot.

The white Bears fucked their black Bear husbands slowly, slowly. They wrapped their arms around their chests, pulled them back onto their furry chests and shoved their cocks all the way up their asses, grunted and shot. "All four of you sit on the couch." Chris and I sucked each of them, swallowing their hot semen.

After, we drank cocktails and smoked more pot. We were too full, drunk and stoned to have sex. When we got in bed, Chris said, "I don't know about you thirteen inchers, but that was the fucking hottest sex I've ever had other than with Eddie."

Billy said, "My Cock Slave, that was very, very hot. Tommy and I trained you well, then you trained Mike and Eddie well. We are so happy you and hot Eddie are so perfect for each other and are as happy as we are. Sleepy time!" We all fell fast asleep. In the morning, I went home, watched a porn movie, jerked off in my hand, ate it and fell fast asleep.

I cannot remember such fun, hot sex, until we got back together. Chris and Eddie invited the white and black Bears and me over. Eddie looked at Chris with a fake frown and said, "I heard you had a hot party without me. All of you fuck my ass while Chris watches."

He got on his back on their bed, legs up. We lined up. I fucked him slowly, put my semen in a glass. Chris fucked him hard, put his semen in a glass. Billy fucked him slowly. Tommy fucked him hard. Gilbert fucked him slowly. Spencer fucked him hard. Eddie and all of us groaned and groaned the whole time, him crying out, "Harder, harder, you hot studs!"

Chris poured all that semen down Eddie's throat and throat fucked him slowly. They looked into each other's eyes lovingly. Chris rubbed the sides of his handsome face with the back of his hands and said, "Eddie, I love you so much." He grunted and shot down his throat.

Chris pulled his cock out of Eddie's throat. Eddie looked up at Chris with tears in his eyes and said, "I will love you until the day I die in your arms."

I got hard and jerked off into my hand and ate it watching those lovers express their undying love for each other.

I took Eddie's place and got rabbit-fucked by all of them, all groaning and groaning. It was heavenly. Chris kept all the semen in the glass. After they were done assaulting my ass. I got on my knees in the middle of the living room, head back, mouth open and tongue out. Chris poured the semen down my throat. Then, they all throat fucked me slowly.

The Bears left. I spent the night with Eddie and Chris. We were all so tired, stoned and cum drunk, we fell fast asleep together, me sandwiched between them, my chest against Chris' back and Eddie's chest against my back. I slept like a baby.