Tales of a Cock Slave #84

Story Info
Fun with hung uncut men at a gay theater.
4.4k words
4.8
3.2k
5
0

Part 84 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

One night on the way home from the gay stripper theater, I found another gay theater on 45th Street. I went in and explored. The main area was a typical theater with seats and a screen showing hot gay porn. There was a small area with armchairs behind the screen where I later sucked of a hot, tattooed trucker looking man's thick eleven-inch uncut cock. Behind that were four bathrooms where I later sucked other men off.

Downstairs, there were three areas, one half open with a screen showing porn, one with doorless booths and totally dark area. The other room was dark with a sloped wall. Men were leaning back on the wall while other men sucked them off. Before entering those rooms, there was an abandoned staircase that used to go up to the street.

Upstairs, there was a small lobby, two bathrooms where I sucked men off in the booths, a room with a TV showing porn furnished with folding chairs and old theater chairs. There was a door to a small roof area. The first time I went I saw a really hot man sitting in a folding chair in the upstairs theater.

He had a slender, muscular body, wore tight blue jeans, a tight white t-shirt showing his muscular torso and stiff nipples, a baseball cap and big work boots. He had bright blue eyes, a cleft chin, high cheekbones and blond hair. He was clean shaven. He drank an entire 6-pack of beer in cans as he watched the porn movies.

He first noticed me when he was going down the stairs and I was going up. He smiled at me as he came down the stairs rubbing the bulge down his thigh. He oozed confident masculinity. -

The next night, I saw him in the upstairs theater drinking beer and rubbing his cock through his jeans. After he finished each beer, he would crush the can in one hand and throw it into the trash from his seat. He opened his fly and stroke himself while watching the porn movie. He had a thick ten inch uncut, super hard straight cock.

Ever since the first time I saw him, I ogled him and made sure he saw me when I sucked men in that room. One night I sucked a hot, hung black man really, really slowly. I knew he liked it that way. I did not flex my throat muscles. I just slid my throat up and down his thick, veiny cock as I stroked it. He groaned and groaned loudly so all the men in the room heard him. Eventually, he grunted "Ugh," really loudly, pull my head up so his fat cock head was in my mouth and shoot a huge load of semen, which I swallowed with his cock head still in my mouth.

I went into the bathroom to take a piss. When I turned around from the urinal to leave the bathroom, the blond stud was standing in front of the door with his jeans and down, stroking his hot foreskin up and down his dripping uncut cock, looking right at me with a sly smile on his handsome face.

He stepped beside the door, pointed to me, his cock and the floor. I got on my knees and he pushed my head back so he could look into my eyes. "I like it really slow, like you did with that black man's python just now. I'm going to hold the sides of you head and move it up and down my cock."

"When I want to shoot, I'll hold your head so my fat cock head is in you hot mouth. Lick my cock head and tickle my foreskin with your tongue and I will fill your mouth up with my hot, sweet Polish American semen. Understand? I'm not a big talker, I'm only telling you this once."

I answered by putting my head down, opened my mouth wide and went all the way down on his thick cock, looking up into his blue eyes. "That's what I want, just keep that throat around my cock and let me do the work." He slid my head up and down his cock, stretching my tonsils, for what seemed like five minutes.

We locked eyes. He pulled my throat off his cock, me feeling every thick inch of his cock slide out past my tonsils with his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth. I gripped his thick, veiny cock and licked around his cock head under his tasty foreskin.

He grunted and I felt his huge cock throb in my hand as he shot a huge load of sweet semen in my mouth. Looking up into his watering blue eyes, I swallowed it all. "That's right, cocksucker. That's how I want it. Do that every time and I'll always reward you with a mouthful of my hot Polish American semen."

One night, I watched jealously as he throat-fucked a hot, hungry young Latino man up against the low wall at the back of the theater, his cock sliding in and out of his pretty lips as he looked up at his throat fucker with his big, brown watering eyes.

I stood on the other side and watched while he assaulted the kid's throat banging his head hard against the wall for about fifteen minutes all while looking straight into my eyes. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he bent his head back, grunted loudly as banged the Latino's pretty head against the wall as he shot down the throat of the hot cocksucker. He pulled out and walked away.

The happy cocksucker sat there on his knees with his ass on his shins with a huge smile on his face. I walked up to him, pulled down my shorts and rubbed my cock head on his lips. He opened his mouth and went all the way down on me. "Lick my cock head and I'll feed you."

I felt his warm, talented tongue swirl around my cock head under my foreskin. I grunted and filled his mouth with my hot Welsh American semen. He went back down on my cock, flexed his throat muscles and added maximum suction. I grunted and shot another load down his throat. He was an amazing cocksucker.

He stood up, dropped his jeans and underwear revealing a huge, uncut cock. I dropped to my knees, licked his dripping cock head and swallowed his Latino python in one gulp. He groaned as every one of his fat eleven inches slid past my tonsils.

I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted and his throbbed down my throat and shot into my belly. I stood up and we French kissed. I saw him there several times. We sucked each other off and fucked each other on the roof deck.

One night the blond stud saw me on my knees sucking a man in the theater upstairs. He grabbed my long hair and pulled my head off him and whispered in my ear, "I've had your throat, now I'm going to have your ass. Follow me, Cock Slave!"

He took me downstairs, took off his boots, pulled down his pants and underwear and stepped of them. He sat on the old staircase that used to lead up to the street. He handed me an open condom. I rolled it down on his huge, fat cock with my mouth looking up into his beautiful eyes making him groan. I stood up and turned around. He put lube on my ass and fingered it. I groaned.

I sat on his cock. I felt every thick ten inches slide past my sphincter. He groaned. "While I like slow head, I love to fuck tight asses hard and fast." I groaned and flexed my ass muscles. He flexed his hips up and down, rabbit-fucking my ass. I groaned and groaned.

He said, "Fuck, little doggy, keep flexing those ass muscles. It feels amazing on my fat Polish American cock." He started grunting, "Uh," every time he thrust up my ass. He pushed it all the way up my ass and cried out, "Fuck! Doggy, you treat my cock just as well with your tight ass as you do with your throat." I felt his cock throb up my ass and fill his condom with his hot semen.

"Get up off my cock and get on those knees in the middle of that room." I got on my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. He poured his huge, still warm load of Polish American semen down my throat, threw the condom on the floor, "Swallow it all, doggy!" He put his hands on the side of my head, pulled it down so my mouth was even with his cock.

"Open wide!" I looked up at him, smiled, licked my lips and opened my mouth wide. He moved one hand to the back of my head and the other under my chin so he could feel his fat cock sliding in and out of my tight throat. He pulled me toward him so his cock could just slide in and out of my throat. "No flexing, doggy!"

I relished feeling every one of his fat ten inches slide in and out past my tonsils. I looked around and saw other hot men standing around stroking their huge cocks, mostly uncut. "You must be doing a good job with my huge cock. See all these men waiting to use your throat."

"Men, his throat is really tight and he edges really well. You'll love using it and feeding him your semen. He is a very hungry and thirsty Cock Slave. He also loves getting fucked hard up his equally hot, tight ass."

Again, he pulled out so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and stroked his foreskin up and down as I licked around his cock head under his thick foreskin.

He grunted and filled my mouth up with another huge load of semen. I gulped it down. He patted me on my head and said, "Good doggy! I see that big black stud you edged upstairs earning the right to suck mine. Black stud, want his throat again?"

He pulled his cock head out of my mouth and I turned toward him. I lifted his thick, black cock up, sucked one ball into my mouth and then the other. I licked up the underside of his black python, then licked up his precum, getting it up to its rock hard thick eleven inches. I leaned forward and swallowed his whole cock.

I bobbed up and down it, flexing my throat muscles and applying suction. "Fuck, doggy, keep working my black python and I'll fill your mouth up again with my hot, bittersweet, black man semen!" I kept stroking his foreskin up and down with my hand. I looked up at him, wrapped my mouth around his huge, smooth cock head and licked around it under his thick foreskin.

He grunted, yelled out, "Fuck! Men, you have to use this throat. I've used it twice now. Never has anyone serviced my cock as well, and I've had many, many cocksuckers try!" as he shot in my mouth. I swallowed with his cock head still in my mouth.

He pulled out and pushed my head toward the hot Latino eleven inch stud. I wrapped my hand around his fat, veiny and, looking up into his big, brown eyes, licked his cock head, tasting his salty, sweet precum. "Swallow my fat eleven inches all the way down your throat again, Papi!"

I went all the way down on his fat cock so my nose was in his trimmed pubes and his huge, warm ball were on my chin. I flexed my throat muscles. His cock throbbed down my throat and his fat balls constricted on my chin. He grunted, and with one last thrust of his hips, shot deep down my throat. "Fuck! Just as hot as the last time you throated my cock and swallowed all my semen!"

He pulled out and pushed my face toward a tall, hot redhead with a huge, already hard eleven inch uncut cock. I put my hands on his ass cheeks, stuck my middle finger up his ass, leaned over and went all the way down on it. He yelped, "Fuck, hot, tight throat. Work my big Irish American cock and I'll reward you!"

I tickled the inside of his anus with my middle fingers and looking up into his green eyes, I flexed my throat muscles repeatedly. He grunted, his cock throbbed and he fed me his hot, Irish American semen. "Black stud, why don't you take his ass while I rest a bit. You, hot Italian American stud, stretch his hot throat."

I stood up, leaned over and went all the way down on the hot Italian American's fat, eleven inch uncut cock, making him groan loudly. I flexed my throat muscles, spread my legs and stuck my ass out. I felt my black friend lube and finger my ass. He put his warm hands on my hips and slid his huge cock all the way up my ass. They both fucked me really slowly rolling and flexing their hips, me flexing my ass and throat muscles.

The black man asked the Italian, "Is his throat treating your cock as well as his ass is treating mine?"

"Yes, he may be the best throat I've ever fucked. Let's fill our little Cock Slave up!" They rabbit-fucking me from both ends. They grunted at the same time and I felt all twenty-two inches of thick uncut cock throb and shoot their hot semen down into my belly and up my ass. When I pulled off the black man, I saw him hand his very full condom to my Polish Cock Master, who had all the other ones.

After, a hot college jock-looking guy took my ass while a truly hot Indian man took my throat with their thick, ten inch uncut cocks. As they rabbit-fucked me from both ends, I flexed my throat and ass muscles, they grunted loudly and their cocks throbbed deep in me. I saw the jock hand him his very full condom to my Polish Cock Master.

I smiled at the hot Irish man and turned with my ass toward him. He lubed and fingered my ass and put his cock head at my asshole while my Polish Cock Master, still holding all the condoms, slid his cock down my throat. They rabbit-fucked me hard as I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both grunted, slid their cocks all the way in my and shot.

My Polish Cock Master said, "Drink up! See you here in a week." He handed all the full condoms to the Irish man. I got on my knees, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide. He put the open end of each condom in my mouth and squeezed it all into my mouth.

I swallowed it, then he poured more. After I'd swallowed all that semen, I opened my mouth and throat and went all the way back down on him. I flexed my throat muscles, wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny Irish python and pulled off him so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth.

Looking up at him, I licked around his cock head under his thick foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with the tastiest semen I'd ever swallowed. "Fuck, hot man, you got three loads of my hot Irish American semen out of me. See you soon, I hope!"

I stood up, stroked his cock, kissed him and said, "Fuck, next week so you can save up all you semen for me." He dropped to his knees and gave me one of the most memorable blowjob I'd ever gotten. I picked up my shorts, t-shirt and shoes off the stairs, dressed, left and walked back to my apartment.

After I vomited up all that semen, ordered a pizza, drank a double Manhattan and smoked a joint while watching TV. I fell asleep in my bed one happy Cock Slave.

I went back to the theater one week later. There weren't that many men there, so I sat in the main theater and watched the porn movie stroking my fat, eight inch uncut cock through my fly (I never wore underwear to booth stores or theaters).

The Polish man and what was clearly his hot twin sat on either side of me. The Polish man said, "Good evening, little doggy. I'm Paul and this is my twin brother, Peter. He is very aggressive. I told him about your ass and throat skills. Follow us."

He took my hand and we walked down the stairs around the corner to the unused staircase. We all took off our clothes off. He sat down and commanded, "Go down on my fat python while my brother stretches your tight, hot ass."

I went all the way down on Paul as Peter lubed and fingered my ass. He slapped my ass cheeks three times and yelled out, "Giddy up, little horsey! I'm going to ride your tight ass fast and hard." He slammed his cock in and out of my ass, rolling his hips and slapping my ass cheeks. He grunted with every thrust, "Uh, uh, uh, uh." It felt so amazing I never wanted it to end.

Paul slowly bobbed my head up and down his cock. Peter slapped my ass cheeks before he shoved his cock up my ass. "Giddy up, little horsey! Keep flexing those tight ass muscles. Paul, let's fill him up!"

"You can fuck him as hard as you want and shoot fast. I want to keep using his throat. I've trained him how I like it." Peter slapped my ass cheeks, shoved his fat cock all the way up my ass, grunted and, as his cock throbbed up my ass, filled his condom with semen.

He pulled out, took his condom off and handed it to Paul. "Horsey, I'm going to fuck your tight ass again. Usually, when my hot brother and I are fucking a hot little horsey, I shoot three loads for his one."

While Peter slowly bobbed my throat up and down his cock, Paul assaulted my ass again. He slapped my ass cheeks hard as his huge balls slapped loudly against my taint and said loudly, "Giddy up, little horsey! Keep flexing those tight ass muscles!"

I flexed my ass muscles, he shoved his cock all the way up in me, grunted as his fat cock throbbed another load of semen in his condom. He pulled out, handed that full condom to Peter, put on another one and rabbit-fucked my ass again.

I stroked up and down Peter's cock with my hand wrapped around it. He held my head so only his cock head was in my mouth. I licked his fat, smooth cock head around it under his foreskin. Peter said, "Brother, let's fill him up!"

Peter shot, filling my mouth with his semen, while Paul shot up my ass. Paul handed his condom to a hot, hung, uncut black man standing there and took Peter's place. I went down on his fat eleven inch uncut cock. He said to man, "Put a condom on your huge black cock, lube his tight ass and ride him like the little horsey he is."

"Smack his ass cheeks and command, "Giddy up, little horsey!" I submitted and took their poundings. I flexed my ass and throat muscles repeatedly. Both their thick uncut cocks throbbed as I felt every spurt of their semen fly into me.

The black man pulled out and handed Peter his very full condom. Paul said, "I'm going to walk around and find the biggest cock here to throat fuck all this semen down his throat after I feed it to him." He walked away and came back with a very hot, medium-height redheaded Irish American man with a fat twelve inch uncut cock. I got rock hard.

I got on my knees, head back, mouth open wide and tongue out. Paul took one condom at a time, put the open end in my mouth and squeezed every drop into my mouth. Once he was done, I swallowed, put my head down and smiled up at the Irish stud.

I lifted up his huge, hard cock, sucked one ball, then the other. He groaned. I licked up the underside of his cock, then pulled it down, leaned forward and swallowed it in one gulp. He said, "Thank you! No one has ever been able to do that. I'm going to fuck your tight, hot throat slowly so we enjoy it as long as possible." Paul got down and took my cock down his throat.

I didn't flex my throat muscles, just looked up into his blue eyes as he smiled at me and slowly fucked my throat with one of his hands on the back of my head and the other under my chin. "Flex your throat when you want my semen. You've earned it." I waited two minutes, then started flexing.

He smiled down at me, shoved his amazing cock all the way down my throat so my nose was in his fragrant bushy pubes and those balls I sucked on my chin. His cock throbbed as he grunted and shot down into my belly. "Fuck, no one has ever been able to do that without spilling some of my Irish semen out the sides of their mouths." I grunted and shot down Paul's tight throat.

He pulled out, pulled me up to my feet and French kissed me. I got rock hard. He saw it, got on his knees, looked up into my eyes, wrapped his mouth around my cock head, licked around my cock head under my foreskin.

I grunted and filled his mouth with my Welsh American semen. He swallowed, I pulled out my cock. He licked his lips, smiled, stood up and walked over to a hot little Latino boy who ended up sliding his ass on and off his huge Irish American python.

He pulled out and commanded, "Turn around, mouth open!" He pulled off his condom and jerked his huge load in the back of his mouth. He swallowed, licked his lips and smiled. He got up and walked away. I saw him later sucking off all the men in the upstairs theater, including me. After I shot down his throat, I pulled his head off and said to him, "You are a very talented Cock Slave."

I dressed and walked home. I did not vomit all that semen. After drinking a double Manhattan and smoking a joint on my couch watching TV, I fell asleep in my bed dreaming that the Irish man had a twin and they fucked me from both ends forever.

I serviced the Polish twins, that Irish man, the black man and the Italian man often. I was really upset the night I went and the theater was closed. A month later it was a restaurant. I went there figuring I'd eaten a lot of semen there and should see if the food is good.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12