Tales of a Cock Slave #84

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was. They had a lounge in the basement where I had a few drinks thinking back to all the cocks that had been up my ass and down my throat there, and all the hot, salty semen I'd swallowed.

There was a hot, blond waiter with a huge bulge down the thigh of his tight pants. I smiled at him and went into one of the bathrooms. He followed me and locked the door. He dropped his pants and underwear. I look up into his handsome face as I sucked his thick ten inch uncut cock. He groaned and groaned, holding the sides of my head.

As I sucked him, I stroked his foreskin up and down, then wrapped my mouth around his cock head, licked his fat, smooth cock head under his foreskin. He grunted loudly and filled my mouth with his warm, sweet semen. I swallowed. "Fuck, always such hot mouth and throat!"

I recognized him as one of the men I serviced regularly at the theater. I had condoms and lube. I took off my shoes, dropped my pants and stepped out of them. I leaned over with my hands on the sink, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and looked at him in the mirror and smiled.

He got on his knees, ate my ass, stood up, put a condom on, lubed my ass and fingered it. We locked eyes in the mirror as he put his cock head at my asshole. He pushed it in, grabbed my hips and rabbit-fucked me hard. I flexed my ass muscles, he grunted, slammed his cock hard up my ass. I felt his thick cock throb as he shot up my ass into the condom. When he pulled out, I felt every inch slide out of my asshole. "Fuck, still such a tight and hot ass."

I told him, "Bend over. I've never had your ass or throat." He put his hands on the sink console, spread his legs, stuck out his ass and looked at me in the mirror. I lubed his ass with his own semen and slid my cock up it and slowly fucked him rolling my hips as he flexed his tight ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned. I slammed it all the way up his ass, my balls slapping his taint, grunted and shot. I pulled out and asked him to get on his knees, head bent back, mouth open and tongue out.

I poured my semen down his throat, pushed up his chin so he could swallow it. He put his head down, looked up at me, opened his mouth wide. I slid my cock down his throat and pumped it with one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin. He flexed his throat muscles, I grunted and shot.

I asked when he got off work and whether he wanted to come home with me. "11:00. Fuck, yes! After using your ass and throat so many times, I'd love to have hot sex together and fall asleep in each other's arms." It was a long night of hot, sweaty, pot and Irish Whiskey-fueled man-on-man sex. We had more hot sex in the morning.

I moved to Chicago soon after, where I frequented another gay theater, two booth stores and a private men's sex club where I was the lead Cock Slave.

12