Tales of a Cock Slave #86

Story Info
Fun with an aggressive top at a Chicago booth store.
5.6k words
4.29
5.7k
2
0

Part 86 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was cruising the booths at Ram, a booth store in Boy's Town, Chicago, when I saw him sitting in a booth with the door open. He was wearing tight blue jeans, a tight tank-top t-shirt, a hoodie, a trucker hat with his aviator sunglasses on the brim and work boots. He was sitting on the bench rubbing his cock that was clearly visible down his right thigh. He was so hot I got rock hard.

I stood outside assessing his interest in me. He nodded his head. I went in and stood in front of him. He pointed to the floor under the video screen where I got on my knees and shins. He stood up, pulled down his pants, pried my mouth open with the thumb on one hand and grabbed the back of my head with the other hand, forcefully pushed my face down on his fat ten inch uncut cock and rabbit-fucked me against the wall under the video screen.

He was very verbal, referring to me as his new Cock Slave and "I hope you are a cum swallowing pig. I have a huge seven-day load of hot Polish American semen to shoot down your cum pipe." His cock was the first cock I sucked that was thick enough to scrape past my tonsils. He held his cock down my throat. I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted and his fat cock throbbed down my throat shooting what was clearly a huge load.

I saw him later that night in the back room. He pulled lube and a condom out of his pocket and smiled at me. I dropped my pants, leaned over with my hands on a bar on the cage.

He lubed my ass, fingered it, making me groan loudly attracting other men to come back in the room so they could watch him abuse my ass. He slid his cock all the way up my ass in one thrust and, holding my waist, rabbit-fucked my ass until I felt his fat python throb up my ass and he shouted out, "I'm going to feed you my condom semen so you can taste it this time!"

He pulled his cock out of my ass, me feeling all fat ten inches slide out of my sphincter. I got on my knees, head bent back, mouth open wide and tongue out. He poured his huge load into my mouth. He pushed my chin up, "Swallow all my hot, Polish semen, cum dog!" I chugged it down in one gulp, then put my head down, opened my mouth wide and looked up into his eyes.

He shoved his cock back down my throat and rabbit-fucked it hard, shooting deep down my throat. He said to the men, "Come to the hall of booths in five minutes. He'll be waiting on his back, legs up ready to get his tight ass fucked hard. Follow me, doggy."

We went into one of the booths with a very wide bench. I undressed and laid down on my back, legs up. He put a bunch of condoms, a bottle of lube and a large plastic cup on the bench next to me. He put on a condom, lubed my ass and, pushing my legs down giving him full access to my ass, shoved his cock all the way up my ass and rabbit-fucked me hard.

I flexed my ass muscles, making him groan and say, "Keep doing that to my huge cock and I'll shoot a huge load up into it. I'll put my semen in that cup. Then, I'll allow all the men waiting outside fuck your hot Cock Slave ass, them putting their semen in that cup." He grunted, shoved his cock all the way up as I felt it throb up my ass. He slid his huge, still-hard cock out of my ass and poured his semen in the cup.

He told me, "I'm Peter, and you are now my Cock Slave. It's going to be a long, hot night for you and the men who will be using you." He walked out and told the men, "His ass is tight and hot. Use it however you want, but ensure you pour your semen in that cup. I'll come back in twenty minutes. I want to see that cup full, so you all may have to fuck him several times."

I laid there as at least ten men fucked my ass. Luckily, most of them were handsome and hung. Some went slow, some were very aggressive, some verbal, some not. I was in heaven. Peter came in and saw that the cup was only half full.

"Keep those legs up. I'm going to fuck your ass again, then go get more men. I want that cup full of hot, milky semen." He put on a condom and fucked me hard. I didn't even need lube as my ass had been fucked so many times. He grunted and I felt his cock throb up my ass. He poured his semen in the cup.

"Put those legs down and sit there with your knees spread." I did that and he sucked a load out of me. "You've been a very good Cock Slave. That's a little reward. I'm going to go find more men to use that tight hole. Legs up again, Cock Slave!"

In about a minute, he came back with five amazing men. They each fucked my ass. The first one was an extraordinarily handsome Irish American man with a thick twelve inch uncut cock. He went really, really slow, rolling his hips staring in my eyes, paralyzing me.

I groaned and groaned and didn't flex my ass muscles for a few minutes, enjoying his cock. I flexed them, he grunted, shoved it all the way up my ass. His huge cock throbbed up my ass and he pulled out. I felt every inch of his cock pull out. He poured a huge amount of semen in the cup.

He leaned over almost nose-to-nose and said, "I hope I get that throat tonight, too. You are very hot."

"Fuck, you are by far the hottest stud who's fucked my ass tonight. I look forward to looking up into your green eyes as I flex my throat muscles around your huge Irish cock."

After a hot black man slowly fucked me and poured a big load in the cup. Then a hot Latino. Then a hot older man with a thick eleven inch uncut cock. Then a very handsome Indian man with a thick ten inch uncut cock. Peter came in and looked in the cup. "Hmmm. Seems to need one more load.

He put a condom and fucked my ass really slowly, grunted with every thrust up my ass. We locked eyes as I started flexing my ass muscles. He pushed my legs all the way down beside my head, shoved it up one last time, grunted and throbbed a huge load up my ass. He poured it in and said, "It's full. Follow me, doggy, for the next event."

I followed him to the back room. All the men who had fucked my ass were there. He put a dog collar and leash (they sold them in the store you enter through) on me and told me to get down on all fours like the doggy I was. He tied the leash to a bar on the cage. He picked up the cup and said, "Little doggy, beg for this semen!"

I got up on my knees, held my hands like paws. "Woof, woof. I am very hungry for all that hot semen, Master."

"Little doggy, bend that head back, open that mouth wide and stick out that doggy tongue. Men, if you want to watch our little doggy swallow all your semen, clap." They all clapped loudly. He poured some of the semen down my throat. I swallowed it. Then he poured more and I swallowed it until the cup was empty.

"Men, time to spit roast this little doggy. You men with the biggest cocks take his ass and pour you condom semen in this cup. Other men, stretch his throat. I've fucked it twice, it's amazing. He is a talented cock sucking doggy who will massage your cock with his ass and throat muscles."

In a flash, two hot men were rabbit-fucking me from both ends. I flexed my ass and throat muscles making them groan. In most instances, their cocks throbbed and I swallowed the throat fucker's semen and felt the ass fucker's cock slide out of my ass.

Without a second in between, the next two fucked me. Then the next two. Then the next two. Soon, all the ass fuckers were throat fucking and the throat fuckers were now fucking my ass.

Peter said, "Men, good job. Did my little Cock Slave doggy treat your cocks right?"

There were lots of "Yes," and "Fuck, yes!"

He patted me on my head and said, "Good doggy, head back, mouth open, tongue out." He poured all that semen down my throat. "Get back on all fours, doggy." He walked toward a man, pulling my leash. I quickly realized he was going to walk me up to the men, who were all standing, and they'd throat fuck me.

He walked my up to the hot Latino with a huge hard cock that had fucked my ass slowly. I got up on my shins and put my hands up, stuck my tongue our and panted like a dog. I looked up into his eyes, leaned forward, opened my mouth and went all the way down on his cock. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly throat fucked me.

I flexed my throat muscles looking up into his big, brown eyes. He pushed my head all the way down on him, grunted. I felt his Latino python throb in my throat and his spurts of hot semen flying down into my belly. He patted me on my head and said, "Good doggy. Your throat is as hot and tight as your ass." He pulled out and Peter walked me over to the hot black man.

I did the same thing but pulled off with his cock head in my mouth. I licked around his big cock head under his thick foreskin, licking his piss slit. He grunted and filled my mouth with his black, sweet semen. I looked up at him and swallowed it all.

Then he pulled out and smacked my face with his still hard cock and said, "Thank you. Not many Cock Slaves who can swallow my fat twelve inch cock and all my hot, black semen. My name is Robert."

Peter walked me over to a truly beautiful blond, long-haired Polish man with a thick twelve inch uncut cock, which was rock hard sticking straight out from his bushy pubes. I looked up at him, lifted his huge cock and took one ball in my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue. He groaned. I then sucked his other ball. He groaned.

I licked up the underside of his cock, then skinned him back and wrapped my mouth around his fat cock head. I licked all over it. He grunted and filled my mouth with so much sweet semen, I had to swallow it quickly so none spilled out. He put his huge hands on both sides of my face, bent it back, pulling his cock head out of my mouth.

He pulled me to my feet and French kissed me making all the other men waiting to throat fuck me gasp. He dropped to his knees and sucked my cock, looking up at me and flexing his throat muscles. I grunted and shot down his throat. He stood up and said, "I want that ass later."

Peter led me over to a tall, hot, bright red haired Irish American man with a thick eleven inch uncut cock. I did the same thing to him as I did to the hot Pole and he filled my mouth with his hot semen.

Peter pulled the leash and led me to a hot, blond suburban daddy type with a thick nine inch uncut cock. I licked his cock head. He put on hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, shoved it down my throat and rabbit-fucked it. I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted and shot down into my belly. He patted my head and said, "Good doggy."

Peter led me over to the last man I hadn't sucked yet. He was a young, very muscular man with wide-set blue eyes. I thought he might be a Hungarian American. I did the same thing to him, but his balls were so huge I could only lick them. I licked up the underside of his cock, then swallowed all fat ten uncut inches. He yelped, "Fuck, I've never had my cock so far down a cock sucker's throat!"

He looked down at me, "You need to teach my boyfriend how to do that. How good are are you at getting fucked?" I put a condom in my mouth and rolled it down on his cock, swallowing it again. He groaned. I stood up, leaned over and put my hands on the bench.

He got down, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I put my head back and groaned. He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass. He put his huge hands on my hips and slowly inserted his thick cock up my ass.

"I'm going to go slow so we enjoy this a long time." He slid it in slowly, then pulled it almost all the way out slowly. He did that over and over. I flexed my ass muscles. He said, "Fuck, his ass is as talented as his throat. Boy, can you come home with me tonight?"

I looked over at Peter. He said, "He can go home with you when we're done with him. Men, coat his pretty face with all your semen. Then you (the twelve inch Polish man) wipe all that semen into his mouth, then throat fuck it down. Then you can take him to a booth and fuck his ass before he leaves with him.

They stood around me, stroking their hot foreskins up and down their cocks. More hot men came in, opened their flies, pulled out their cocks and stroked them. One by one they stepped up, put their cocks a few inches from my face and shot their hot semen on me.

I took the loads of over twenty men on my face. The hot Pole and I locked eyes as he wiped all that semen into my mouth with his hard cock head. When he was done, I licked the rest of the semen off his cock head and he shot again in my mouth.

Peter took the dog collar and leash off me. The hot Pole took me by the hand and told the Hungarian American man to follow us. He took me into a booth, leaving the door open. He laid down on the bench.

I rolled a condom down on his fat cock, lubed my ass and sat down slowly on it, us looking into each other's eyes. I rubbed his nipples and flexed my ass muscles as he gently flexed his hips up and down, fucking my ass.

The Hungarian American man came in, stood on the bench and put his cock head to my lips. I opened my mouth wide and he slid his cock down my throat, with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. He guided my head up and down his thick cock. The hot Pole put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me all the way down on him. I flexed my ass and throat muscles repeatedly.

He grunted, his cock throbbed and he grunted with each huge spurt of semen he shot up into his condom as the Hungarian stud shot down my throat. I pulled off him, he pulled off his condom and, to my surprise, poured it into his mouth. He got up and got on his knees.

The Hungarian and I sat down on the bench and spread our legs. The hot Pole looked up at me and gave me an amazing blowjob. I grunted and shot down his throat. Then he sucked the Hungarian man, swallowing another load.

He stood up, pulled me to my feet and French kissed me, getting hard again. I dropped to my knees, back on my shins and opened my mouth even with his huge cock, looking up into his big, blue eyes.

I leaned over and took the whole thing down my throat. I wrapped my arms around his thighs, flexed my throat muscles repeatedly until his huge cock throbbed in my throat feeding me more semen. He said, "Thank you. I hope to see you here again!" He dressed and left.

I turned around and sucked the Hungarian off again, pulling out so his cock head was in my mouth. I licked it and he filled my mouth up with hot semen. The Hungarian American man and I dressed.

"My name is John. I live with my boyfriend three blocks from here. He is very hot and I love him, but he is not as good as you with his throat and ass. I'd really appreciate if you could teach him as I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

We turned and walked up to a typical three-story Chicago townhouse. He unlocked the door and we walked to the second floor. He opened the door. His hot Latino boyfriend was waiting for us naked on the couch with his fat, nine inch uncut cock hard. John said to him, "Carlos, this hot man is going to teach you how to suck my cock and get fucked as well as he does."

I got undressed and walked over to him. I pointed to his mouth, the floor and my cock. He got on his knees, looked up at me and opened his mouth wide. I put one hand on the back of his beautiful head and the other under his chin. I guided his pretty mouth onto my cock, then pushed his head all the way down on it. "Carlos, flex your throat muscles to massage my cock."

He did it really well. I groaned. I slowly fucked his throat, then pulled out with my cock head in his hot mouth, still looking into each other's eyes. "Lick around my cock head, under my foreskin." I was surprised at how talented his tongue was and quickly grunted and shot my hot Welsh American semen into his hot mouth. He swallowed it and pulled off my cock.

"How did I do?"

"Carlos, that was one of the hottest blowjobs I've ever gotten. Now do exactly what you did to me to John." He crawled over to John on his knees and clearly did a great job as John grunted and yelled out as he shot in his mouth, "Carlos, I dream about you doing that to me for the rest of our lives. I love you!"

I said to John, "You are the one who has to teach him to get fucked as you need to do it the way he wants you to. If he wants you to go slow, go slow. Carlos, if you want him to speed up, flex your ass muscles and tell him to."

"Carlos, flex your ass muscles and John will love it. Lots of groaning and head shaking helps, too. Pushing back on his cock would be hot. The more you show you appreciate his cock up your ass, the better it will be for you both."

"John, get on your knees, spread his hot ass cheeks and lick his asshole. Spread his anus open with your fingers and stick your tongue in it. Stand up and an ask Carlos to put a condom on your cock with his mouth. That will get you both in the mood. Carlos, bend over, spread your legs and stick out that hot, tight ass. John, lube and finger his ass."

"Put your hands on his hips and slowly slide your cock up his ass. Ask him if he wants it slow or fast. Do what he asks. Carlos, if you want him to go slow, don't flex your ass muscles, just let him fuck you.

If you want to get him to cum quickly, flex those ass muscles and massage a load of semen out of him. After he shoots, drop to your knees, pull the condom off him, swallow his semen, then lick his cock head to get him hard again and suck him off again. Hot lovers, go to it!"

Carlos got on his knees, put a condom in his mouth, stroked John's cock to get it hard and went all the way down on him with his throat, making John groan and smile down at him. Carlos pulled off his cock, stood up, turned around, put his hands on the back of the chair, spread his legs and stuck his ass out.

John ate his ass like a pro. Carlos groaned and pushed his ass back on John's tongue. John stood up, lubed and fingered him. He put one hand on his hip and, using his other hand, put his cock head against Carlos' asshole. He put that hand on his other hips and slowly inserted his cock.

"Carlos, my Love, fast or slow?"

"Slow, slow, my Love."

John slowly, slowly pushed his huge cock all the way in then pulled it almost all the way out. In, out. In, out. In, out for about three minutes. Carlos groaned and groaned. "John, I love you and hope to get fucked by you for the rest of our lives. Faster now, fill me up."

He clearly started to flex his ass muscles as John cried out, "Fuck, Carlos, you are treating my cock so well!" He slid it all the way up, wrapped his arms around Carlos' chest, pulled him up and hugged him to his chest. He thrust up his ass one more time, grunted and shot.

I asked, "Carlos, did you feel John's cock throb up your ass?"

"Fuck, yes! It felt amazing!" John pulled out, making Carlos groan. Carlos turned around, drop to his knees, bent back his head, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. John dripped his huge load of hot semen down his throat, pushed his chin up and said, "Swallow, my Love."

Carlos swallowed it all in one gulp, put down his head, grabbed John's cock and licked his cock head to get him hard again. He opened his mouth and went all the way down on him, looking up into his eyes.

John put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and guided Carlos' head up and down his cock several times. "Flex those throat muscles." He pulled out so his cock head was in Carlos' mouth. I could see Carlos licking his cock head. John grunted and filled his mouth up with his hot semen. Carlos swallowed it. John pulled out and pulled Carlos up to his feet.

He dropped to his knees, held up Carlos' fat cock and sucked one ball into his mouth. I could see him licking it. Carlos put back his head and groaned. John took his other ball in his mouth and tongued it. Carlos groaned louder. John looked up into Carlos' big, brown eyes, licked up the underside of his fat cock, put his head down, opened his mouth wide and went all the way down on him.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12