Tales of a Cock Slave #86

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos put his hands on the back of his head holding it down. I could see John flexing his throat muscles. I could see Carlos' cock throb in John's throat as he shot down into his lover's belly.

John pulled off Carlos' cock and told me to undress and get down on all fours. "We are going to reward you for helping Carlos be a better bottom and me be a better top. I'll let Carlos take your throat and I'll take your ass to confirm we learned our lessons from you."

I undressed and got on all fours on their living room floor. Carlos knelt before me and John knelt behind me. John put lube on my ass and fingered it. He put his cock head at my asshole as I opened my mouth and Carlos put his cock into to the back of my mouth.

They slid their cocks up my ass and down my throat and flexed their hips slowly, John massaging my lower back with his thumbs and Carlos my neck with his hands. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them groan.

They sped up, rabbit-fucking me hard from both ends. I was in heaven and flexed my ass and throat muscles more. They both grunted, shoved them all the way in me, grunted loudly and, as their thick cocks throbbed in me, they shot. John said, "Fuck, Mike, you are a great Cock Slave! Thank you for making us better lovers! Stay here tonight?"

I unfortunately couldn't that night. I kissed them both and told them if we can hook up on a Friday or Saturday night, I could stay over. John and I exchanged numbers.

I ended up staying over with them several times. I loved watching them make love to each other. Some nights, that was enough for me. I'd jerk off while they fucked and sucked each other. They seemed to love that, me eating my own semen. Before we went to bed, they would spit roast me twice so each had my ass.

Then we'd smoke pot and fall asleep with me between them in a room that smelled of pot, sweat and semen. We'd spit roast again in the morning, this time me getting their asses and throat. We'd shower together, where I'd suck them off, then we'd dress and go out for brunch at a great café.

I saw Peter at the booth store many times, submitting to being his doggy. One night, he came up to me, kissed me and said he'd moved in with the big black man, Robert. "I am now his Cock Slave so cannot play here anymore. If not for you, I'd never have met him. I hope to marry him and get fucked up both ends by his thick, twelve inch black python for the rest of my life."

They did get married and invited me to their apartment so I could give them my wedding present. I asked them to spit roast me, starting with Robert taking my ass and Peter taking my throat. I asked them to go really slow. "Go all the way in, then almost all the way out, so I can feel every inch of your huge, thick cocks stretching my tonsils and asshole. Then, switch and pound me hard and fast."

Robert put a porn movie on of a white man getting spit roasted by numerous brown men. I got on my back on the ottoman in their living room with my legs lifted and bent my head back, mouth open wide. Robert lubed and fingered my ass slowly, looking down at me.

He put his hands behind my knees and pushed them down giving him full access to my asshole. I was worried I'd cum. Peter put his cock head in the back of my mouth. They slowly inserted their cocks into me, all the way in, then almost all the way out.

I did not flex my throat muscles. It felt heavenly having those thick cocks stretching my asshole and tonsils. I submitted and enjoyed the hot lovers using my holes. Robert said, "When you want us to shoot, flex your ass and throat muscles. I'd prefer to continue going slowly as I know I am enjoying your tight ass. Peter?"

"Yes, let's keep going slow. Mike's throat is so tight and it feels good when my fat ten slides in and out of it. I want to shoot in his mouth so he can taste my semen. I know he loves that. When he was my Cock Slave, I only thought about myself and what I wanted."

Robert, "Agree. It's hotter to be a better top by thinking about the bottom's needs." They kept sliding their cocks in and out. I could have laid there forever. My cock was rock hard. It felt like I'd been getting stretched for hours.

I finally started flexing my ass and throat muscles. Robert and Peter groaned. Robert, "Guess it's time to fill him up!" Robert slid his cock all the way in me, while Peter pulled out so his fat, smooth cock head in my mouth.

With one last flex of my ass and throat, Peter grunted and filled my mouth with what was clearly a several day load and Robert's cock throbbed and he grunted with every spurt that flew up in my ass into his condom. I swallowed Peter's sweet load as Robert pulled out of my ass, feeling as good as it did going in.

I groaned as he pulled out and came on my belly and chest. Peter leaned over and licked it all up. His tongue felt amazing licking all over my belly, chest and nipples. Robert poured his huge load of semen into a glass.

Robert said, "Fuck, I've missed that. Let's take a break, smoke some pot, then switch. We sat on the couch in their living room and watched hot, aggressive gay porn on the TV as we lit up the joints. It really got us in the mood for a more aggressive spit roasting session. After we finished the joints, Robert said, "Let's get back to it."

I got on my back, lifted my legs and bent my head back. Peter slapped lube on my ass hole and fingered it. They both put their cock heads at my holes and shoved them all the way in and rabbit-fucked me. I was in heaven listening to those two studs groan and groan. It felt great to have those thick cocks scraping past my sphincter and tonsils. Both grunted.

I felt Peter's fat cock throb up my ass and his huge balls constrict on my taint as he shot up my ass into his condom. Robert pulled out so his huge, smooth cock head was in my mouth. I licked around it, under his foreskin. He grunted and shot so much semen into my mouth that I had to chug it down quickly so none dripped out. Peter put his condom semen in the glass.

"I am so happy you two are together and it's possible for you to have gotten married. You are so perfect for each other. I'd love to watch Robert fuck Peter, then watch Peter fuck Robert. You are amazing lovers. It would be hot to watch that. If one leaned over with his hands on the arm of the couch, I could watch both your faces."

Peter looked lovingly at Robert, leaned over with his hands on the arm of the couch. I watched as Robert got down on his knees and ate his husband's ass. Peter put his head back and groaned. Robert stood up, put a condom on his huge cock, lubed and fingered Peter, making him groan.

Robert put his hands on his hips and slid his cock up his ass, making them both groan. He moved his hands to his shoulders, massaging them as he slowly fucked his husband. I could see their faces. They were clearly enjoying having sex together. I jerked off watching them and Peter saw me eat my semen. He had a huge smile on his face.

Robert groaned. "Peter, keep flexing you ass muscles!" Robert grunted, pushed his cock all the way up his husband's ass and shot. He pulled out and poured his semen in the glass. "We don't usually use condoms, but I wanted to add more semen to the glass. Peter, fuck me."

Robert leaned over. Peter kneeled down and ate his ass, then stood up, put on a condom and lubed and fingered his husband's asshole. He put his hands on his hips as he slid his cock up his ass, then moved them to his shoulders and massaged them as he slowly fucked him.

I was so hot looking at Robert's face and Peter's face as they had sex. I jerked off again and ate my semen, making them both smile. Peter grunted and shot up his husband's ass, pulled out and poured his semen in the glass.

We sat back down on the couch. I took the glass of semen and said, "A toast to my two favorite married Cock Masters!" I looked at them and drank their semen. They both smiled.

Robert got on his knees and sucked a load out of me, then sat back down on the couch. Peter sucked off Robert, them looking lovingly into each other's eyes. Between watching that and the hot porn, I jerked another out another load, into my hand, and ate my own semen.

We went into their bedroom, smoked another joint and fell asleep. In the morning, we did the slow spit roast, then the fast spit roast before showering together, where I sucked them off, dressing and going out for brunch.

12