Tales of a Fantastical Fox Pt. 02

Story Info
Juniper travels to Valhalla to spite a Viking warrior.
3.8k words
4.25
1.6k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: The Warrior

CONTENT DISCLAIMER:

This story depicts power play, S/M (Scratching, spanking, flogging), humiliation, spit, and it gets quite intense in the second scene with consensual non consent (CNC), choking, bootlicking, gangbang, and somnophilia with a golden shower towards the very end. In a non-sexual plot driven part there is also a non-fatal stabbing that takes place.

I would like to remind readers that the things portrayed in this story are written fantasy only. In real life it is extremely important to practice Risk Aware Consensual Kink at all times, and involve detailed conversations around consent and safety measures such as safewords.

I also ask that you check in with yourself to make sure you are in a headspace where you are able to read this content responsibly. If you do choose to continue, please make sure to take time afterwards to transition away from the scene, and kindly take care of yourself.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

Juniper entered the magnificent Valhalla Hall quickly and quietly. Their boots treaded lightly on the deep red carpets avoiding the torchlight where they could. The majority of the warriors were on the battlefield training, but as they died, they filtered into the hall slowly. Juniper moved through the dark corridors with a silent confidence. It was stealthy enough for the less skilled warriors not to notice but confident enough for the sharper ones to assume the fox-being was meant to be here. It was not uncommon for gods to send messengers. Juniper just didn't wish to be noticed yet. They simply preferred to work in the background sometimes. If they wanted, they could move in ways where they would completely avoid being seen, but that took more work that they didn't need today.

Juniper slipped into a small room behind the great hall and took out a pouch. They pulled it open and inside a white powder shimmered iridescently in the torchlight. Juniper sprinkled it along the wall in preparation.

The fox-being snuck out of the room and stalked through the cavernous building. Some of the most skilled warriors were returning from their battle now. Juniper slipped amongst them, just another body in a crowd of skilled fighters. The Vikings spoke to Juniper with curiosity of news from the other realms. They shared some mead as Juniper recounted some tales and shared why they had come. Their target was a somewhat newer warrior named Ulf Trygg. Soon Ulf came to join them. Fittingly the fool did not seem to recognize Juniper as belonging to Freya and must have assumed they were there on behalf of someone or something else. He enjoyed his mead and stories with the rest of them. Juniper smiled devilishly at the ignorance of the man who had so easily insulted his goddess. He would get was due to him soon.

As time passed Juniper began to subtlety and then not so subtle flirt with Ulf who reciprocated their banter. Juniper pressed against him placing their hand on his knee and whispering in his ear to follow them.

Ulf followed Juniper down the corridor and into the narrow and dimly lit room. They pressed him against the cold stone wall. The two kissed passionately and with urgency. Torchlight caused shadows to dance off of Juniper's soft blue ears.

Juniper ran their hand down his body bringing their fingertips all the way to his knee then back up coming to rest on his growing bulge. They groped his hardening dick, he spread his legs as they pressed into him.

The kitsune began to kiss and nibble at his ear and then neck before pulling his tunic over his head. Juniper took a step back and admired the hairy muscled chest of the Viking warrior. They smiled mischievously and Ulf looked excited. He went to undo the clasp of Juniper's cloak but the fox-creature undid the bow themselves letting the cloak gracefully float to the floor. The Viking watched eagerly as their tail swished at its new freedom.

Dark sharp claws shot out from Juniper's top knuckles covering their regular fingernails. A look of surprise mixed with a hint of fear passed over the Vikings face. Juniper moved closer again and gently but seductively drew their claws along Ulf's torso. They pulled him into a slow and deep kiss running their other hand affectionately through his long thick hair drawing their faces together.

The Viking undid his belt and stepped out of his pants. Juniper got to their knees and looked up at Ulf before slowly licking up the base of his hardened cock. Placing one hand on his hip steading him against the wall they took him into their mouth and throat. Juniper's head bobbed up and down as they worked, sucking and massaging his length with their soft tongue. Juniper began to fondle Ulf's balls with their other clawed hand. They savored the power of the moment. Juniper loved knowing that they were undoing this man with pleasure, but that with an easy clench of their fist they could undo him with pain. He grunted with satisfaction and began to fuck their throat causing them to gag.

Juniper pulled back and stood. They looked into his eyes and ran their claws along his jaw through his beard. Then they walked over to the side wall. Juniper quickly slashed a claw against the stone causing a spark to fly. The spark caught the powder that lined the entire length of the wall. When the powder caught fire it caused it to admit a glowing red light. The flames disappeared quickly but the light remained. Ulf watched with amazement tempered by faint hints of curiosity and approval.

The fox approached the Viking.

"On your knees," Juniper bellowed as they pulled off their jock and knife belt. The Viking looked slightly surprised but obeyed. Juniper began to fuck his face.

"You will do as I say, and I will reward you. Do you understand?" Juniper said matter-of-factly. The Viking nodded.

"I can't hear you" Juniper sang, taunting him.

Ulf pulled back to respond, but before he could get any words out Juniper shoved their dick into his mouth, muffling it and enjoying the vibration of his cut-off speech. "Good," Juniper sneered.

The fox-being gently reached down and wrapped their hand around Ulf's throat guiding him to a standing position. They ran their other hand down his hairy chest again. The red light reflected off their sharp fangs as they spoke, "Go over to that table in the center of the room and bend over". The Viking warrior did as he was told. Juniper laughed viciously as they followed. They ran their claws up Ulf's leg, but this time they pressed harder leaving bright scratches following each finger's soft touch with a sting. They stroked his dick as they spoke, "What a pathetic Viking you are allowing me to control you like this". Ulf moaned in pleasure. Juniper began to spank him. The noise echoing off the walls around them. The Vikings ass was bright red. He humped the table with each hit.

Juniper reached up and pet their own ears whispering to themselves, "Allow that which can appear to be shown". Suddenly, a blue and gold foxes phallus and knot with a pink head began to grow from their current smaller dick. Juniper walked across the room enjoying the soft swish of their tail on their legs. The Kitsune picked up all the clothes and weapons the two had shed earlier, and placed everything on the table beside Ulf.

He looked up in curiosity, but Juniper pressed down his back and began stroking him again. They scratched the length of him leaving claws even deeper marks. The Viking arched his back in a mixture of pain and pleasure. The fox-creature withdrew their claws on one hand and began to massage Ulf's asshole pressing into it slightly. Juniper then brought precum from them both to Ulf's needy asshole and to the kitsune's own hard cock. With another laugh they spit on him, rubbing that into his hole as well.

Juniper slowly pushed their hard shaft into the Vikings tight asshole. Ulf gasped with the newfound sensation of being invaded with cock. Juniper began to rock their hips faster and harder, increasing intensity with every thrust. When they could sense that their target was getting close to coming, they slowed down, thrusting slow and deep.

Ulf began to get desperate for orgasm, but Juniper kept them just before the tipping point. Juniper leaned over him and whispered, "If you want to come you must repeat the following phrase: 'I am a weak pathetic fool who disrespected the gods, and now I am a helpless idiot'". Ulf knew how degrading the words were, but he was so caught up in the scene and the delirium of lust. The context didn't seem to click in his mind, and with the desperation of orgasm so close he repeated the words loudly calling himself a weak pathetic fool.

The fox creature smiled. They pounded him again and again while started stroking his cock at the same time. The Viking roared in orgasm and his cum shot onto the floor. Juniper scooped some of the still oozing cum with their fingers and turned the Viking around so that he was sitting against the edge of the table looking at the fox-creature. Juniper placed the cum in his lips and watched as he sucked it from their fingers.

The fox turned towards the wall with the glowing red powder and spoke, "He knows how pathetic he is, but not truly how foolish or weak. He has the weapons near him to fight back, but he will not. He has disgraced the powerful and magnificent goddess Freya, and now he will die again but without honor". Ulf looked at Juniper with confusion, then horror as the fox creature snapped their fingers and the powder glowed green, dissolving the stone wall into a misty glass. On the other side sat a crowd of other Viking warriors watching. Some laughing drinking mead, some with their own cocks out enjoying the show.

Immediately Ulf went for his sword but was slowed by post orgasm haze and the shock of the moment. He was too late. In an instant Juniper was beside them pulling their dagger from its sheath and plunging it up past his ribs and into his heart. They left the dagger in for a few seconds causing the Viking to suffer. They immobilized him from attacking by digging their claws into his throat leaving a necklace of shallow punctures. The kitsune pulled the dagger out with a wet pop as he collapsed onto the floor bleeding out from his wounds. Juniper turned towards the crowd and bowed. The glowing green hue highlighted their sly smile as they grabbed their cloak and walked towards the exit. It would take Ulf at least an hour to regenerate which would give Juniper plenty of time to leave Valhalla and return home.

That was when Juniper noticed the figure huddled in the back corner. It had been too dark to notice him before the wall had gone invisible. It was Ulf. He was bound tightly with rope and gagged. Juniper's blood ran cold. This was not a part of their plan. The hair on the back of their neck stood up as they heard slow claps coming from behind them.

Juniper turned to see the body of Ulf standing confidently naked with blood pouring from his chest. He was grinning ear to ear as he spoke, "That truly was a fun little game to play along with, little fox. Of course, when it comes to games you should really pay better attention to who you are playing with. Otherwise, you might end up playing against a master".

Juniper's hand tightened on their dagger. The figure in Ulf's body spoke like a cat toying with his prey, "There is something so irresistibly poetic about a little creature like yourself trying to convince people not to disrespect a goddess, while simultaneously doing the very thing you are warning about. Now how am I supposed to resist such a tempting opportunity to make that happen?". Juniper felt their body tense as they realized what they had done. In front of them his eyes glowed with sadistic joy as his body transformed to reveal the clothed trickster god Loki.

Juniper bolted for the door. They had to get home before anything could get any worse, but when they got to the door it was locked. They could feel the heat of Loki standing directly behind them. He wrenched their hands together with incredible strength, forcing their dagger to clatter to the floor. They tried to scratch or bite at him but it was futile. Ropes slithered from his sleeves and bound Juniper's wrists tightly in front of them. Then he produced a thick chain with a ring on the end. He threaded it through to create a tightening loop and placed it around Juniper's neck. He gripped it like a leash and Juniper knew that if they resisted and tried to run, he would choke them instantly.

Loki led Juniper to the table he had just been fucking the god into. He instructed Kitsune to get onto it. They didn't move and sneered. "Resistant, are we?" Loki laughed. "Don't worry we will take care of that,". He touched their side and immediately a small jolt of sharp and erotic pain radiated through them. Juniper yelped then got on the table. The chain didn't allow them to stand so they were forced to kneel on all fours. Loki stroked them along their back. Petting from their head to their ass. He pulled their tail to its full length and inspected them like a specimen. Juniper felt so humiliated and objectified. They blushed, but there was nowhere to hide.

Turning towards the crowd Loki shouted, "You all came for a show. How about a final act with a big finish? Do you want me to show you what this little fox is good for?". The crowd cheered. Juniper sank into their skin, ashamed and afraid. This was supposed to be their way to show their power and stand up for their goddess. Instead, they were about to be used and degraded in front of all these people.

The god turned back to Juniper and continued to pet them. He lifted their tail and then began to stroke their cock. He held their chin and looked deep into their eyes. He saw their rage at him, their sadness of their failed mission, the fear of what was to come, but he also saw them secretly take pleasure in it all. He saw that despite everything he had just done, they didn't want him to stop at all.

Loki gently stroked Juniper's soft ears and their large cock shrank until it was in its default state about the size of a pinky finger. He played with it gently. Switching back felt so intimate and Juniper felt embarrassed that so many people had seen. Juniper looked out into the crowd, their faces focused between Juniper's legs with expressions of hunger.

Loki produced a flogger and leaned over to Juniper's face. They felt his breath on their skin. Juniper could feel the god's eyes piercing into them as he talked, "You know I will admit, I've never seen anyone use illusion powder like you did with the wall. That was clever. You will be rewarded for your trickery". Loki smiled with a dark delight. He walked to the other end of their body, and Juniper tensed knowing what was coming.

The flogger came down sharply on their ass. It stung, but Juniper felt their pussy getting wetter with each hit. Loki stopped to rub their dick in slow circles pulling on the leash in a way that caused Juniper's face to swell as their neck was restricted.

"On the floor," Loki commanded, leading Juniper down off the table and pushing them down in front of him. "What an obedient little slut!" he announced to the crowd. Juniper snarled at him. "Oh, a snarl! Well maybe we still have some lessons to learn when addressing a god then" he remarked snarkily. "Lick my boots," Loki commanded.

Juniper looked down at the boots uncomfortably. The green glow from the illusion powder reflected off their shining surface. The boots seemed relatively clean but there was no certainty and the act in itself felt so degrading. They were being treated like a mangy animal sex slave in front of all of these great warriors. Juniper knew they could win against most of them in a battle, but here and now they felt powerless.

"NOW!" Loki shouted, sending more of the strange sharp erotic sensations into Juniper's body. It felt euphoric but also painful and terrifying. They knelt their head and began to drag their tongue across the leather. The taste was not particularly pleasant but it caused an automatic drool reaction. The fox creature had to keep licking with a steady pace to avoid any spit dripping onto the floor.

Loki turned and Juniper followed his boots. Their leaning down caused their ass to be in the air. Loki reached down and pulled up their tail. The cold air rushed around their wet holes as they cleaned the boots with their mouth. It took them a moment to realize Loki had just put them on clear display directly to the crowd.

"Look at this lovely fucktoy boys! We're going to have some fun tonight!" Loki announced. He began to spank the kitsune with their glistening holes still exposed for all to see. The stings sent shivers through them. Then the trickster god began to laugh. His hand came down with a hard wet smack on Juniper's dick and holes.

He dropped the chain, but Juniper didn't run. Loki smiled at this. They were both too into it now, and Juniper knew they still couldn't get away even if they had wanted to. Loki continued to spank between their legs. The audience was cheering.

Suddenly, the boots came up from Juniper's face and kicked them in the chest causing them to fall back. Loki picked the fox creature up like an object and threw them onto the table. He then got onto the table himself beside them. Loki pushed them onto their back and forced their legs up by their chest.

He pulled out his cock. It was huge and already rock hard. The fox stared wide eyed. They had never taken anything so big. Loki positioned himself and held Juniper's knees up as he plunged into them. They squealed as he began to fuck them. He leaned over them and forcefully kissed them. Loki whispered menacingly, "Keep your legs up or else". Juniper didn't want to find out what that meant after everything that had happened that day so they listened. Loki held them down with one hand on their chest and with the other he stroked their tiny dick going faster and faster with the speed of his own dick.

Juniper felt impaled as their hole was ravaged. They felt Loki's dick hit every inch of them with painful pleasure. Juniper felt the need to come building inside of them. Not like this, they thought. They tried to delay it, but that only made the feeling more intense. The kitsune felt their body climaxing around his cock. Their inner muscles pulsing their body stiff with pleasure. Juniper couldn't control their moans. Loki laughed, stopped touching them, and slowed his fucking.

He leaned over them and Juniper was suddenly aware of the danger of the moment. Loki could have been waiting until orgasm to kill them as they had done to him. However, if killed, Juniper would not come back. Loki looked into their eyes and seemed to comprehend their thoughts, "death would be too easy, and I have other plans up my sleeve". He pulled out his hard cock and Juniper felt wetness flowing down against their asshole. Loki looked into their eyes as he pressed his erection into their ass. Juniper howled at the sudden intrusion, but before they could adjust to his thrusts to their other hole he tilted their head to look towards the crowd. Loki waved his fingers and the wall with the illusion powder completely disappeared to empty space. "Come on everyone! Take a look! Take a feel! I don't want to have all the fun with this little slut!" Loki shouted gleefully as he continued to pound Juniper's ass. The fox-creature looked in horror as people started to come closer.

A big Viking with red hair ran his greasy hand down their torso and started pinching and toying with their dick which was very sensitive after coming. The god laughed as Juniper was cornered from all angles. He pulled his dick from their sore hole and felt his cum leaking out of them. Loki got off of the table and transformed into another Viking warrior disappearing into the crowd. One man stepped forward and began to eat the fox creature's ass licking out the god's cum. Another suddenly began fucking their mouth. They could barely breathe and sputtered. They were so lost in all of the sensations of being touched by strangers all over them that they couldn't even think of escaping. They felt so exhausted and could barely move. They felt another cock in their pussy, then their ass. People took turns fucking the half breed sex toy that tried to dominate a god. They lay there for what felt like hours. There was always someone filling at least one of their holes, and their neck, tail, nipples, and dick all felt like public property. Things for others to feel. The strangers came on their face, their ears, their stomach, and in their mouth, ass, and even pussy.

12