Tales of a Fantastical Fox Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the crowd dissipated. Juniper got up sticky with sweat and cum. They grabbed their trampled things from the ground. Luckily no one had stolen anything except for their dignity. Juniper dragged themselves exhausted to a small closet. They closed the door and hid curled up in the corner to sleep. They awoke to a feeling of warm liquid running down their face and a pungent smell. They looked up to see a Viking pissing on them. When he noticed the fox-creature was awake he pulled up his trousers and left. As he closed the door Juniper felt the strangers cum leaking out of them.

The kitsune felt sore, pathetic, and embarrassed. They felt used and discarded. Juniper had gotten more than they had bargained for. They dreaded what they had to do next, but they also felt oddly satisfied. Part of them had enjoyed being treated like this. They secretly regretted nothing.

Juniper lay on the hard floor in a puddle of piss with cum leaking from them for a moment longer. Enjoying this odd revelation and experience. After a few minutes of this strange contentment, they went to go find some place to clean up. It was time to head home and face their Goddess. They had a very bad message to deliver about how the mission had gone. Prolonging the inevitable shame would only cause more trouble.

12