Tales of a Fantastical Fox Pt. 04-05

Story Info
Juniper is captured by a beautiful trans woman witch.
4.1k words
5
1.6k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTENT DISCLAIMER:

I have included a content description to help readers decide if this story is right for them. If you would prefer to keep everything a surprise, please feel free to skip this section.

Part 4 is kinky, but not explicitly sexual, part 5 is mostly sexual. Some kinks included in part 4 are, fox-human/kitsune, cage-play, tail pulling, witchcraft, mind-control, service, domination, humiliation, bondage. Part 5 includes praise, flogging, humiliation, degradation, petting, orgasm-control, femdom blow job, and fingering.

This is a continuation of a NSFW story follows a half human/half fox character who uses they/them pronouns. The character's genitals have the power to change magically. This section of the story uses the following words: clit, sex, and pussy to refer to their genitals. This section also includes a transwoman whose genitals are referred to as her dick.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy!

Part 4- The Discovery

Juniper found themself deep in a forest on Midgard. The moon was brightly illuminating patches left exposed by the gnarled branches that conspired overhead. An owl called in the distance. The fox human's dark green cloak felt thin as the wind blew against their bare skin. They shivered, crumpling into themselves like a hedgehog trying to protect itself from the cruel world around it. Leaves crunched under their boots. They moved stealthy, but it was so dark outside of the moonlike areas. They were cold, hungry, and sad. They felt so alone and directionless.

A glow fluttered in the distance. Juniper's head snapped in its direction desperately looking for the source. A firefly hovered in the void beside them. The kitsune made their way to the insect. Everywhere it moved, and Juniper followed. Soon they found themselves bounding after the firefly. A deep urge to catch it formed within, but before they could pounce, they heard a strange noise. The firefly laughed. They immediately knew the firefly was an equal, another warrior of the goddess Freya.

Perhaps this was the first test from their goddess. They had to catch the bug now! They prepared their body to pounce. Their body was a machine calculated to capture. They launched into the air. Juniper tasted victory as they felt the bug between their palms. This victory however was short lived. The fox human found themself falling then rising. In the chaotic surprise they released the firefly. Juniper watched it dance off into the night. It laughed at him as he sat helpless and dejected in the woven trap.

There was a deep pit below. With the way the cage was constructed, exiting from any direction meant likely falling to your death. The fox human tried steadying themselves. At least it was something. Someone had set this trap. Someone would come for them eventually. It had to be better than wandering forever in the dark forest forever lost. Right?

Eventually they succumbed to exhaustion. As the kitsune slept, the night faded into day. Dew drops settled on the grass covering the forest floor, birds began chirping good morning, and rays of sun began to penetrate the small cage.

Juniper awoke with a start. They felt nervously aware of the danger of their situation. Down below boots squeaked against the wet grass. Juniper was not alone. The sound of ropes rubbing against each other was quiet but unmistakable.

The cage rocked back and forth as it began to lower. Adrenaline shot through the fox human. How were they going to escape? Where would they run? Could they succeed in an attack after being so cramped for so long?

The cage hit the ground with a thud. This was the time to bolt. Juniper pushed wildly at the bars. They clawed and bit, but they couldn't break through fast enough. A shadow loomed over them. They looked up and immediately felt mesmerized.

Before them stood a tall white woman dressed in overalls and seemingly nothing else. Her cleavage glistened in the sunlight. She had long black hair twisted into a braid that laid on her shoulder. Her eyes were focused, the blue in them was like glacier ice threatening an avalanche. The woman's bright red lips twisted into a smirk as she observed him gawking.

"Now, now fox, you'll only hurt yourself trying to escape like that. The wood the cage is fashioned out of is almost as strong as iron. Even someone with your abilities is outmatched".

Juniper narrowed their eyes. How did she know who they were? Did their goddess send her? Did their enemies?

She crouched down and the fox creature's eyes. She smelt like fresh raspberries and river mint. Still, they bared their teeth. No matter her allure she could not be trusted. They felt way too vulnerable trapped here.

She continued, "I have many secrets like this trap. You will come to know them. Well, some of them. One must keep some things close". She looked into the distance thoughtfully.

"The second secret you will learn now".

The woman showed Juniper the spray bottle she was carrying. Within it floated a murky greenish liquid. Bits of leaves and flowers bobbed like row boats on a sea of the damned.

"This is liquid of ascendency. I don't like to use it often, but it can be oh so much fun when I do. One spray of this and while... it's better if I just show you."

The green liquid exploded through the nozzle plastering Juniper in the face. They scrambled away trying to push their cramped body against the cage, but it was too late. Their limbs slowly went limp. Their body felt light and painless. Their mind somehow became clear and foggy at the same time. It would be pleasant if they weren't so confused and terrified of the position, they were in.

The woman reached into her pack and pulled out a ring of keys. They jangled loudly as she did something to the wooden beams above him. Then as suddenly as they had sprung up around him, the walls of the cage collapsed. Juniper could attack her or run. They decided she was too unpredictable and tried to sprint away. The haze from the spray bottle made it more difficult, but they managed to get to their feet. They kicked of the ground ready to leave this beautiful terror behind.

They had only taken a few steps when, 'YELP!'. Her hand wrapped around Juniper's tail tightly. "Stop!" she commanded. Even if Juniper wanted, they found that they he could not move at all.

The woman chuckled at the look of desperation in the fox-human's eyes. The rest of Juniper's body stood like a statue. Their fur blew in the wind like grass on a prairie.

"Face me".

Their tail released, Juniper found themselves turning against their will. Their tail was free now. They could go, but they couldn't. They cried out in frustration.

"Silence!" The woman said sharply.

Inside they were screaming, but they made no noise. They knew this 'liquid of ascendency' had done something to them. They knew it had robbed them of their ability to control their own body. She was in complete control now. If Juniper could they would have shivered in helpless terror.

The woman gently pressed a soft palm to the kitsune's cheek and guided their face to meet her dissecting gaze.

"You are delectable indeed. I knew today I would have a good catch."

Her hand trailed down their chest, around their waist, and up their back, before coming to rest on their shoulder blade. Juniper's body felt pleasure, but a tinge of fear glimmered underneath the surface. She kissed the fox creature gently, slowly stepped back, and studied them again.

"Hold up your arms."

They did as they were told. Her pack was shoved roughly towards them.

"Put this on."

Juniper pulled the bag onto their back. It was heavy and they wanted nothing more than to open it up and scavenge whatever was inside. Yet no matter how hard they resisted, the kitsune could not break the spell of the liquid.

"Follow me and be quick. You better keep up you pathetic creature."

Juniper followed the woman deeper into the woods. She muttered to herself under her breath.

"It's always too easy with this potion. No fun this way, but I guess we have time."

Juniper wondered exactly what they had gotten themselves into.

The two weaved through branches following a small deer trail.

The woman moved swiftly and gracefully. The fox stared at her with contentment as they lumbered behind with the heavy pack.

Up ahead smoke rose from a clearing. As they approached Juniper saw a cabin sitting humbly amongst a large garden, a green house, a shed, and a small pond. It was quaint. They might have described the scene as cozy if they were not walking their mind controlled by a scary lady who had trapped them in a cage earlier.

Together they approached the front door of the cabin.

"Turn," She instructed.

The witch pulled her keys from the bag on Juniper's back. They heard her unlock three separate locks and make some strange knocking noises.

"Follow."

And yet again they felt their body obeying. However, at this point Juniper no longer resisted. They were tired, hungry, and filled with curiosity.

Inside the cabin embers glowed from a woodstove in the corner. The air smelled like burning wood and many herbs and spices they did not recognize. Juniper's mouth watered. This room was dark, but they could make out lush furniture and many contraptions they did not recognize. The fox continued through the cabin, entering a disorganized kitchen with pleasantly coloured tiles. Juniper was surprised at how cheery it was. The contrast of comfort and helplessness unsettled them.

On the floor a thick trap door waited dauntingly. The witch unlocked its heavy padlock and opened it. Juniper's heart began to race as they stared into the dark hole in front of them. They knew what was coming next, but they still couldn't figure out exactly how much danger they were in.

"Climb down the latter and wait for me."

The fox human obeyed.

The hole beneath the trap door was much shallower than expected. They could have safely jumped down without the latter if they had wished and had not been instructed to climb.

The woman followed Juniper down. A wave of relief washed over them knowing they weren't going to be locked in a dark dirty hole alone beneath the house. The tunnel was narrow, and the walls were packed dirt. She squeezed past the fox creature and led the way. Juniper heard another lock click and sunlight poured in from another trapdoor ahead. They didn't like the tunnel and scrambled up the latter as quickly as they could without touching the woman.

They were in a luscious green house. Plants of all shapes and sizes grew around them. It felt humid and fresh. It was bright and gave Juniper a weary sense of safety despite their predicament. It was beautiful.

"Set down the bag, your cloak, and any weapons you are carrying. Then go sit over there."

The witch pointed to an area against the wall. A large cushion sat on the dirty floor between a barrel of soil, and a strange chest made from the same wood as the cage from earlier.

Juniper sat on the cushion and watched the woman. They felt even more vulnerable without their cloak and dagger. They were practically naked now, wearing nothing more than a jock strap and chest harness. The witch opened the chest and pulled out a thick leather collar decorated ornately with metal additions. Rage rolled over Juniper as she placed it around their neck. They didn't even know her name! Who was she to treat them like this? They were a great warrior. They had fought terrible foes, brought enemies to their knees, and great honor to their goddess. They tried again to break the spell of the liquid of ascendancy and attack her, but it was no use. She pulled a chain through his collar and locked it to an iron base behind the barrel they hadn't noticed earlier. Standing back, she admired her work.

"Don't you look cute, all tied up and pretty for me."

Juniper wanted to bite her face off.

"Little fox, little fox" She sang.

"Soon I will release you from the potion. I expect you to behave. If you listen to me, you will be rewarded. If you do not, you will be punished. You will stay here chained until I trust that you will obey me without hesitation. Do you understand? You have permission to nod".

Juniper nodded yes. They understood what she wanted. They would never listen to her. They would escape and make her pay for this humiliation.

"Good" she said satisfied.

The witch placed a small bowl from her bag next to him. Then she began to fill it with food from her pack. Herbed bread, cheese, and strange leaves they didn't recognize. Juniper stared at the food, their stomach aching. It hurt to be so close and unable to touch it without her permission.

She moved a wooden chair from the other side of the greenhouse, pulled out an apple, and began to eat. The fox tried to plead with their eyes. Finally, she commanded Juniper to eat.

They were ravenous. The food tasted so good. As they ate a strange sense of clarity crept through them. The kitsune felt a surge of vitality. They smiled and sat up satisfied. Amused, the witch sat a bowl of water next to them. They lifted the bowl and drank deeply.

Suddenly, Juniper realized what had just happened. They had moved without her command. They were free of her curse. The fox scrambled back from the food and tried to stand. The collar was tight against their neck. The chain length did not allow the fox to do more than rise halfway. Juniper barred their teeth and growled.

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME THIS WAY?! Do you know who I am?! I am not some tiny helpless forest creature! I am not a puppy that you take home to follow you around! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

They launched themselves at her, claws out, and vengeance shining in their eyes.

She simply laughed and stepped back watching the kitsune fall to the floor in front of her. The bowls clattered loudly as Juniper crashed into them.

"A feisty one aren't you!" She chided.

"Don't worry, you won't have to be so tough soon," she said cheerily.

The witch sat just out of Juniper's reach while they calmed down. She met the fox's intense eye contact without an ounce of fear.

Her tone of voice became harsher as she continued,

"I do not appreciate your lack of gratitude. You nearly broke my bowls with your little outburst, and you did not even thank me for the food I provided you. We have a lot of work to do to improve your manners. You will learn to regret those mistakes".

The witch crossed her legs and leaned towards Juniper.

"My name is Astrada, but you will address me as master, mistress, mommy, or your queen. I do know who you are, Juniper. I received a message from your goddess that you are to be imprisoned here on earth, and that while you are here you are mine to use however, I desire. As my familiar you will learn the discipline and skill that you so obviously lack having gotten yourself into this mess. You will do as I say, and you will be happy to do so".

Juniper spat at her feet. If she was telling the truth they would listen to her for a time to please their goddess, but they would not be happy about it. They were still fuming from the use of the potion to bring him here.

She stared at the fox-creature intently.

"If that is the way it's going to be, I guess that is the way it is going to be."

With that Astrada stood, picked up her back, and left through the trap door. Juniper heard it lock from the other side and settled down on the pillow. As soon as she was gone, they realized with annoyance that they wished she had never left. For some reason they now felt so alone.

Part 5: The First Lesson

Juniper passed the day observing the plants around them. They were bored and restless. It was a beautiful place to be trapped but they were trapped, nonetheless. No matter how hard they tried, they could not remove the collar and chain.

Finally, as the sun began to set and red-orange hues painted the greenhouse. Juniper heard the lock of the trapdoor click, and Astrada emerged.

She instructed them to sit. The kitsune decided to humor her and listened.

"Good Kitten"

A wave of pleasure flowed through the fox. Juniper's own pleasure annoyed them. They scowled. Juniper wanted to hate their captor, but they couldn't, at least not fully.

Astrada unlocked the chest and pulled out a flogger. Juniper immediately started to get nervous.

She noticed this and smiled at their anxiety.

"You are beginning to see why you shouldn't disobey me, aren't you, little fox?"

She instructed Juniper to come towards her and bend their body over so that their pale ass was raised in the air. They hesitated and she whipped the flogger against the floor with a menacing crack. They knew that the more they resisted, the worse it would be. Besides, their goddess would have wanted them to listen. Juniper did as they were told and was rewarded. "Good job cutie!". The praise that made their skin tingle. They did not scowl this time, only blush.

Their tail dangled between their legs. She brushed the soft material of the flogger against their bare cheeks as she spoke.

"You are here because you were a little slut. Uncontrolled and carless. Then you tried to break my wonderfully woven trap. Then when released from the potion you did not thank me for your food. You tried to attack me. You spit and were rude".

She listed the flogger away. Juniper tensed. She gently lifted the kitsune's tail onto their back. She tucked it under their harness so that it was secure and out of the way as much as possible.

She emphasized each word carefully as she spoke, "You are a pathetic, ungrateful, useless little brat!"

The flogger came down hard and Juniper yelped with surprise and pain.

Their ass was hot and red where it had made contact. Astrada's fingers softly brushed over the area.

"Each of your mistakes will cost you. Today it will be five strikes of the flogger per mistake. Tomorrow, it will be different. Harsher or easier depending on how I feel. I decide, you do not get to make decisions without my permission anymore. Do you understand?"

Juniper replied feebly,

"Yes."

"You will address me correctly with a title when you speak!"

The flogger came down again with a snap of invisible sparks.

Juniper corrected themselves.

"Yes mistress."

"Excellent."

TWAP! The flogging continued.

The pain was inconsistent.

Sometimes sharp, sometimes the fox-creature barely felt it.

Sometimes she would make the tassels lightly dance on their tender flesh before striking hard.

Astrada's fingertips traced along the redness. Heat radiated off the kitsune.

TWAP!

She glided her finger tips up and down their thighs softly.

TWAP!

She played with their tail, feeling the fluffiness of Juniper's fur.

TWAP!

It was a delicate dance she was leading. Punishing Juniper, lavishing in the sadism of it, yet also doing it with a sense of calculated care. Her pet was finally here. This is how she would show the fox the love she wished to share. This is how she would honour her goddess.

Between her gentle touches, and the adrenaline from the flogging, a wet spot began to form on Juniper's underwear. They prayed she wouldn't notice. She continued her punishment. She had noticed before Juniper themselves had realized, but she was taking her time.

When she was done, she did something Juniper did not expect. She knelt and kissed each of the kitsune's asscheeks. Even her lips stung against the tormented skin. Knowing how close her mouth was to their sex, juniper grew wetter. They breathed heavily against the pillow.

She sat up and addressed them.

"You took the flogging well my pet. You were brave and obedient".

The positive words added to a sense of foggy euphoria that floated in Juniper's mind. They were not concerned about being tied there or what had just happened. They did not think of anything but the moment. All the fox's focus was on her.

12